All Comments on 'Aurora Blue Ch. 02'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SilkcrowSilkcrowover 15 years ago
Top Drawer

Damn, son. You're truly very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent tale, my boy..

Very well done. I only wished that it would have ended in extreme pleasure for your wife and the character, Tim. Soreness and boorish behavior is not a turn on. Up until that point, I loved it.

houdini72houdini72over 10 years ago
lame

ah... well this one had potential but i absolutely hate the way u ended it! whyd u do that? its like u lost your nerve or something! walked up to the precipice, looked over, and backed away wanting no part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dumb Ass

This got potential to be a good erotic story. it got fucked up in the end by his pussy mouth and his self centered streak. A wimp ass lost in his own fucked up fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too much dialogue makes it a choppy read.

Thanks for having a go it at and sharing it with us. Too much dialogue doesn't add much to the story and makes it feel choppy when reading it. Dialogue can be very effective, and you write it well, but too much of it disrupts the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Forgetting the content, this was a failure

It was neither original or clever. The dialogue must have been conceived by a teenager. The sex was neither erotic or sexy. people. The characters were really unlikeable. All-in-all a horrible attempt at story telling that was neither interesting or entertaining. 1 star.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Exceptional!

Damnit, Odeon, this story is exciting. You tell a great story. It's fun, funny and erotic as all hell. This is what porn is supposed to do. I quit smoking years ago and now I need a cigarette.

Loved it!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

As much as I despise cucks, this was simply very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
1014 Followers
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aurora Blue Series Info