Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 05

Story Info
The good, the bad, and the totally awesome.
19.9k words
4.85
7.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are 18 years and older.

*****

When the old man's journey of discovery turns decidedly ugly, two horny teens save the day.

***

Watson kicked as hard as he could, trying to see over Maya's head. Fifty meters away across the storm-ravaged sea, Beck was frantically waving, her eyes wide and mouth open, her naked skin the colour of marble. Every time he tried to look Maya got in the way, arms around his neck, legs encircling him. Smiling she said, 'Forget it. She's done.'

Tanya's Porsche SUV wallowed up and Watson swam in through the door. Caddy was in the driver's seat, the size of a child, hanging off a gigantic steering wheel. She looked at Watson and said, 'You better hurry now, the change is starting.' Leaping to his feet, Watson ran down a long flight of concrete stairs to the side of a slimy green swimming pool.

Something white swam past, gliding between skeins of black seaweed. Rebekah. Desperate not to lose her, Watson took a breath and waded in. Now, inhaling deeply and evenly through just his nose, he found to his delight he could breath underwater. A fish swam up to nibble on his penis. He swatted it away but when he looked down again it had grown several-fold and now had the face of a woman. Gently, and with consummate skill, she was sucking him.

Someone giggled and the imagery fled as the old man shivered awake. The very first thing he set eyes on was a dark-haired head, bobbing up and down on his stiffening penis to the sound of snuffling and snorting. Turning his head he saw Beck, on her knees beside him, hair piled high in a haphazard bun, a look of mischief on her angelic face. "Good morning, Dommy. Did you have a good sleep?"

As Beck spoke, Maya ceased what she was doing and hopped to Watson's side. "Beck was just telling me, this was your favourite way to wake up."

"There goes another family secret." Watson rumbled. Tensing his stomach muscles, he looked himself over, to find his half-erect dick glistening with spit.

"Well it worked, didn't it?" Beck challenged.

"Fancy a nice little fuck?" Maya asked, cutting to the chase.

Watson looked around, still trying to orient himself in the unfamiliar surroundings. This was how it was most mornings on Aurora- a nice, vigorous fuck to start the day- but that's as far as the similarities went. Struggling upright, he ran a hand through his salt and pepper hair. Maya was up on her knees, legs apart, and by the look of her dripping slit was raring to go. Looking down, he watched his cock rouse itself and magically rise. "I'm going to need to take a leak first." he mumbled. And quick, before his plumbing got strangled.

Rolling off the bed onto his feet, the old man weaved his way to the bathroom with two young females hot on his heels. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Maya wants to watch."

"Is that okay?"

"Damon always lets me hold his willy when he goes for a pee." Beck announced. "Wanna try?"

Maya nodded. "You bet!"

Watson pulled up in front of the bowl and a slender, smooth-skinned arm reached around from behind, then a hot little fist closed over his fat, happy penis. Taking over control of his stream, Maya drew little circles in the bowl then commenced sweeping the arc up and down. "Careful you don't splash the seat, Maya," Watson said sternly, "I don't want to get in trouble with your mum."

"The cleaner'll fix it." Maya giggled, hosing the sides of the bowl with Watson's pee. "Gee," she said, "it's still coming out. You must have been full."

Watson eventually drained the last drops from his bladder and went to shake. "I'll do it." Maya said eagerly, whipping Watson's penis up and down.

"There," he said, "all done. Don't forget to wash your hands."

"So are we good to go?" Maya asked, dutifully running the bathroom faucet.

"You'd better go and ask your mum first. She might have other plans."

Maya took Beck's hand. "Come on Becky, she's always so grumpy first thing. You can back me up!"

"Back in a minute." Beck said. Rising on tiptoes she planted a kiss on his lips. "Don't go anywhere."

Suddenly alone, Watson paused to study himself in the bathroom mirror. The years had been relatively kind to him, and the austerity of life at sea had long since trimmed away the paunch he'd been lugging around. The rigors of sailing, along with a diet of fresh seafood and constant, rampant sex had stripped away the excess fat and toned up his muscles. He looked at the three-quarter erection hanging between his legs, and cast his mind back to where it had been in the last twenty-four hours. Beck, Caddy, Maya... only Tanya remained before he could claim the full house. Even as he watched, his lengthening penis began to rear up, looking for action. Strolling into the bedroom, cock swaying jauntily, he found himself silently lobbying for a green light from Caddy.

The proposal didn't take much debating. The two girls were back a few minutes later, laughing and shouting, sounding like a veritable stampede. Barrelling through the door, they leapt onto the bed without breaking stride. "Mum says 'yesss'!" Maya leered.

"Are they going to join us?" Watson asked, craning his neck to look through the door.

"Nahh... Mum told me to bugger off so she could go back to sleep."

"You woke her up?"

"Only a little."

"She'll have my guts for garters." Watson shook his head.

Beck was bouncing up and down on the bed on her knees. "Who's first?"

"Can I go first?" Maya pleaded.

"Why don't you toss for it?" Watson joked.

"Hang on," Beck said, "let's do scissor paper rock. You ready?"

The girls faced off, fists clenched, then on the count of 'One, two, three..' Beck produced a pair of scissors, while Maya flattened her hand into paper. "Naww..." she said, "Let's make it best out of three."

They cranked their fists up and down a second time. Second-guessing Beck's preference for scissors, Maya produced a rock while Beck opted for paper. Maya sat back, looking petulant. "Naww... you win."

"Girls," Watson said expansively, "girls, there's no need to fight over me. But, please, don't let that stop you."

Beck summoned up her native generosity. "It's okay, Maya," she said sweetly, "winning means I get to choose who goes first. And I choose you."

"Nahh..." Maya rolled her shoulders, too well aware she was acting like a spoilt brat, "I'm just being a bitch. You can go first."

Beck slung an arm around her neck. "Aww... come on, Maya. You can warm him up for me."

Maya shot her a glance out the corner of her eye. "Sure you don't mind?"

"Nuh uh."

"How should we do it?" Maya asked, almost quivering with anticipation.

Watson rolled onto the bed and pulled her on top of him. "How about a little foreplay, first?"

"Sure." Maya replied brightly. As long as foreplay meant hard dick in tight cunt she was up for it.

"Here," Watson said firmly, "spin around so you're facing my feet."

Maya shuffled around and came face to face with Watson's thumping cock. Lifting her hips, he manoeuvred her into position until her plump mound came into contact with his mouth. Watson looked at Beck and, not wanting to see her left out asked, "Want to open her up for me, Moosh?"

Beck bounced to his side and dutifully parted Maya's outer lips. Maya arched her back as Watson slithered his tongue up and down her splayed slit then teased open her hole and delved into her. Maya, who always thought 'foreplay' was only for the hard to arouse, arched her back and lifted her butt. "Wow.." she intoned, "that feels amazing."

Beck bounced down to Maya's head-end. While the Maya was fully occupied, savouring Watson's tongue, Beck scooped up her old man's cock and engulfed the head in her hot, wet mouth. Lifting his balls, she licked the underside of the old man's sac as he so loved her to do, then nibbled and kissed her way back to his knob. Watson, meanwhile, had driven his tongue as deep as it would go and Maya was groaning with pleasure, a few degrees shy of the day's first climax. For a moment there was silence, just the sucking and slurping of oral sex on two fronts, and Beck had just started fingering herself when Maya pushed up. "Stop!" she panted, "Please. Let's have sex."

Taken slightly aback, Watson extracted his tongue while Beck relinquished his saliva-coated penis. After a quick reshuffle, the girls were kneeling side-by-side studying Watson's erection. Maya couldn't wait to get him inside her and was about to throw her leg over when Beck spoke up. "I know, how about doggy? You haven't tried that one yet."

The girl thought about it for an instant then nodded. "Great idea." Rolling onto her bottom, she quickly repositioned, up on all fours with her butt in the air. Beck shuffled behind her to take a sighting on the target. Maya's outer lips were fully engorged and wet with Watson's spit, and her pelvic floor was spontaneously clenching. Beck ran her hand up and down Maya's spine. "All nice and relaxed, then?"

Maya nodded. "Uh huh."

Watson got up on his knees. Taking a grip on his erection, Beck gave it a few pre-emptive strokes then towed her old man in the direction of Maya's vagina. Pausing, she pushed down on the small of Maya's back. "Push your tummy down, Maya. Right, like that." In doing so, Maya pivoted her hips twenty or thirty degrees so her glistening slit came into full view. Watson licked his lips. Just like yesterday, it looked far too small yet utterly inviting. Pulling him into range, Beck ran the weeping tip of Watson's penis up and down the girl's slit, bulldozing the outer lips apart to reveal the candy-pink furrow. Maya shivered and lay her head on her arms and Beck patted her butt. "Ready?"

The girl nodded. Here it came, and not a moment too soon.

Watson leant into her, mushing the knob if his cock into her entrance. Maya pushed back, wriggling her bottom like Beck had shown her, bumping and grinding against Watson's fleshy ram. Just when he was about to voice his doubts, his penis popped through her outer defences and he was in.

For a moment they froze, both breathing heavily, while Maya took stock. Beck lay her head on the bed beside Maya's. "How's it feel?"

Maya opened one eye and looked at her through a veil of dark hair. "You know how it feels. Frikken' awesome."

"Ready to fuck?"

Maya nodded. "Uh huh."

Beck turned her head and looked up at Watson who was still holding everything. Taking his cue, he leant into the girl's rear with a little more force until two inches of shaft were buried in her slippery insides. "Woo!" Maya cried, "I forgot how big he was."

"Okay there Sweetheart?" Watson asked, hands resting on her firm round ass.

Maya nodded. "Okay, it's okay. Just go a little slow to begin with."

"It'll only take a minute or two." Beck said and stroked her back. "You'll get used to it."

"Jump up here and put some spit on me, Moosh." Watson jerked his head.

Beck did as she was asked, pushing up and leaning over Maya's behind, then scouring her throat and dangling a long ribbon of silvery saliva onto her little puckered butthole. Maya wriggled her bottom, giggling. "That tickles." The bubbling fluid dribbled onto the union of Watson's cock and Maya's pussy, and Beck used a finger to smooth it around his circumference. Job done, Watson pulled back a little then pressed forward, as Beck lavished their coming together with another dollop of spit.

Maya sensed the sudden reduction of friction and drove herself backwards, taking another inch of Watson's rock hard meat. "Ohh..." she groaned, "that feels amazing."

Gripping her hip bones for purchase, Watson carefully pressed as much of his length as he could into her, feeling for her cervix. He found it on the fifth or sixth thrust with three quarters of his erection buried inside her. Pulling back, he pushed into her once more, all the way to the now well-defined limit. Beck rolled onto her back then shimmied to the head of the bed and reclined, shoulders propped up on a stack of pillows, legs spread, wet pussy a couple of inches from Maya's nose. She ruffled the girl's hair. "Fancy a snack?"

Maya looked up and came face to face with Beck's pink-lined slit. Far too interested in what was going on behind her, she lay her cheek on Beck's mound but otherwise didn't take up the blonde's offer. Watson took a moment to savour the sight. Maya's perfect, pear-shaped butt with its cute little pucker, distended pussy lips bulging around the girth of his slowly pistoning prick. Her supple, knobbly spine and the wings of her shoulder blades, ribcage shifting under her skin. And there, beyond Maya's hunched shoulders and tousled dark-hair, lay a lithe, honey-skinned blonde, stomach muscles bunched as she held herself in tension, knees up, legs spread.

Maya raised her head and stiffened her arms, pushing back against Watson and picking up the pace. The old man had to time each stroke to avoid banging into Maya's sensitive membranes, but every now and then she let out a squeak as their flesh collided. Propped up on one elbow, Beck began to massage her clit, rapidly feathering herself to the brink of orgasm. Maya was twisting her hips, maximising the contact from side to side with Watson's erection. "Oh boy," she huffed, "that feels incredible!"

Incredible wasn't the word for it. Watson felt everything tighten- her muscles, his balls- as they pounded their way towards the morning's first climax, and briefly considered pulling up for a breather to eke-out the fun. They'd only been going at it five minutes or so, far too short a time to savour the nuances. When he stopped, however, Maya slapped her ass, urging him to take up the chase. "No!" she huffed, "For god's sake don't stop."

"I'm going to cum pretty soon if we don't call time-out."

Maya reached between her legs and began furiously stimulating her clitoris. The sensation of her fingers strumming that sensitive nubbin, the feel of Watson's penis buried inside her, the sight of Beck, now busy orgasming... the sight, the sound, the smell, the sheer sensory overload, created a chemical cascade in Maya's brain that pitched her over the brink. When Watson leant over her, cradling her belly in the flat of his palm, the last few neurotransmitters locked into place and her climax began.

It was a long, trembling affair, with strong contractions and lots of noise. Abandoning himself to the moment, Watson let go, blasting three or four long, muscle-straining spurts of sperm deep into Maya's insides. It began to froth and bubble at her entrance, running around his cock and filling her slit, spiralling in long, milky ropes onto the expensive sheets. Grunting and jerking, Maya orgasmed herself to a standstill and lay her head on Beck's heaving abdomen. Not yet over the finish line, Watson grit his teeth, pumping a last few gouts of cum into Maya's flooded womb. Reaching back she flattened a hand on his thigh. "Stop!" she huffed. "Stop."

Watson did as ordered and knelt back, taking the girl with him as he went. She sat there for a while, deeply impaled, still breathing hard, her head on his shoulder, revelling in the feel of his hands wandering her body.

Beck pushed up to her knees. "How was that?"

"Pretty ffff- flippin' amazing if... you really must know." Maya replied without opening her eyes.

Beck reached between Maya's legs to gently massage the union of flesh. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "that was a sloppy one."

Maya looked down. Watson's semen was still leaking from her body, though most of it was still tightly sealed upstream by the plug of his knob. The old man tapped her shoulder. "Hold still, Sweetheart." he rasped, then rearranged his legs and lay back. Now sitting bolt upright with Watson's cock jammed hard against her dead end, Maya squealed in delight. Hands encircling her waist the old man gave her a squeeze. "You just stay there as long as you like."

"Not too long." Beck teased. "I don't want to miss out on breakfast."

After a moment's savouring the sensation of being deeply penetrated and full of cum, Maya inched upwards in preparation for dismounting. Beck shuffled between Watson's outstretched legs. "Hopping off?" she asked eagerly, hands cupped in preparation for catching the deluge.

"Uh huh." Maya nodded. "I think he's about ready to come out."

Watson watched, mesmerised, as the girl leant forward, revealing the sight of her distended sex in all its glory. With a nod from Beck she gingerly pushed up and the sight of a stiff, slick cock emerging out of her body was a wonder to behold. As his knob fetched up against the muscular portal, she paused, then settled down again, all the way until the cock bottomed-out, taking one last opportunity to dwell on the feeling. Rising smartly, she took him to the brink and tensed her abdominals, plopping him out. A thick spurt of fluid squelched out of her belly into Beck's waiting hands. "Here," she said, lifting her hands like a chalice to Maya's lips.

Maya's little pink tongue extended and she lapped at the gloop like a hungry kitten. Licking her lips, she pushed Beck's hands away. "You can finish it." she said, patently unappetised. It was an acquired taste, as Watson had said, and she was yet to acquire it. Hands over her mouth, Beck sucked and snuffled then came away beaming, wet from ear to ear. "All gone." she said and opened her mouth, then wiped her hands on her breasts and belly, leaving them bright with slime.

A distant voice called, 'Girls?' and Beck sprang off the bed then flew out the door. Rolling onto her bottom, Maya sat cross-legged beside Watson and picked up his cock, turning it this way and that, examining the fleshy battering ram she'd just had inside her. Anyway she looked at it, it was a miracle.

Tanya came clumping up the stairs outside and Beck reappeared, dragging Caddy after her. "You just missed it." she announced.

"You're starting early." Caddy said dryly. "Poor man."

"You have no idea." sighed wanly.

She walked in, clad in comely black and white striped panties. Catching Watson's quizzical glance she compressed her lips. "Came on this morning." she said dourly. "Sorry."

"What did?" Beck asked.

"Shark week, Darling."

Beck thought about it for a moment. "Oh."

"Bummer." Watson commiserated.

"Look on the bright side." Caddy arched an eyebrow, "All the more for everyone else."

"Including me?" Tanya asked, limping into the room. "I haven't had any yet."

"What?" Caddy glared, "What about O.J.? What about young Missy's hand?"

"I meant Damo, you ditz. What do you say, Damo? When is it my turn?"

Watson flipped open a make-believe diary. "Let's see." he frowned, "There might be an opening between New Year and Easter. In two years time."

"You just said 'opening'." Maya snorted, up on her knees, fingering her vagina and teasing out some cum.

"What have you got there, Pookes?" Tanya asked, rolling onto the bed beside her.

"Goo." Beck replied before Maya could speak. "She and Dommy just finished fucking."

"What flavour?"

"Doggy." Maya replied.

"How was it?" her mother asked, sitting beside Watson and picking up his meat.

"Oh I don't know. Fifteen out of ten."

'Fast learner' the old man thought, as Caddy doubled over and wrapped her mouth around his prick. "Mm..." she nodded, "Mmm mmmm!" She straightened, wiping her mouth. "If it felt as good as it tastes it must have been exx-cellent!"

"It was." Watson assured her.

"You little strumpet!" Tanya threw Maya onto her back and commenced tickling her ribs. "You said you'd never be interested in cock."

While Maya fended-off Tanya's scrabbling hands, cackling, Caddy looked at Beck and stroked her cheek. "You're a very generous girl. Letting Maya do that."

Beck smiled non-committally. She'd actually done it for her old man, first and foremost, and if Maya had enjoyed herself in the process, good for her.