Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" a voice behind him said, "What's going on here?"

Springing up off the bed, Beck towed Tanya to the scene of the crime. "Damon's fucking Maya."

"No kidding." Putting a hand in the middle of Maya's back, Tanya bent down until she was eye level with the girl. "You do know, don't you? You've got a big fat cock sticking into you."

Maya nodded, far too absorbed to play along. It was big, and it was fat, and it was sticking into her, forcing her muscle walls apart and nudging her uterus. Sitting, Beck reached out and reefed Tanya's running shorts down, brining her knickers with them. Kicking free, Tanya raised her arms so Beck could peel off her sheer white tank top. "Geez," Tanya said, "someone's horny."

"Yes!" Beck patted the mattress, "You are! Lie down."

Tanya fluttered her eyelashes. "Oooo... are you going to take advantage of me?"

Beck arched her eyebrows. "If you're good."

"What if I'm bad?" Tanya asked, rolling onto her back.

"Well you know what they say?" Beck replied. "When you're good you're good. When you're bad you fuckin' rock!"

Bouncing between her legs, Beck eased the fluoro pink cast gently aside, then buried her face between Tanya's thighs. Tanya closed her eyes, a big, satisfied smile on her beautiful face. "Help!" she said in a little voice, "I'm being ravished. Don't! Stop! Don't! Stop! Don't... stop! Don't stop!"

Mouth clamped over Tanya's smooth mound, Beck wormed her tongue between Tanya's plump pussy lips and then slithered up and down her slippery furrow. Winkling the tip of her tongue under the cover of Tanya's clitoris, she lapped and fluttered at the hard little bead. Tanya lay her hand on top of Beck's head. "Jesus, Missy, you're getting good at this."

Maya stiff-armed herself up and pushed back as hard as she could onto Watson's stiff cock. Gripping her butt cheeks, the old man cranked his hips, sinking five or six inches into the teen's clenching flesh. She was insanely hot, incredibly wet, slippery as an eel and tight as a fist. Watson focussed every ounce of concentration on the feel of her insides, her heat, her strength, the rubbery resistance of her muscle walls, the taught ring of her entrance raking his shaft. The act was all-consuming. Incredible.

With Tanya's pussy slippery with spit and her own seeping body fluids, Beck slipped a couple of fingers in. Then three. Peering over the heaving plains of Tanya's belly, past the quivering hills of her breasts, Beck saw Tanya's expression go from one of mere pleasure to fierce intensity. Four fingers were soon squelching and squishing into Tanya's hot embrace and she arched her back, driving her pelvis down on Beck's hand. Patting the top of Beck's head, she panted, "Go for it."

Maya's hips were starting to jerk. She flexed her back, meeting the old man thrust for thrust. A foamy ring of protein ringed Watson's shaft, like a high-water mark at the limit of penetration. Reaching under Maya's chest he squeezed her stiff nipples, merely adding to the arousal. Bumping across her ribcage over her belly, his hand sought-out the little fleshy jellybean of her clit-hood.

Beck propped herself up on one elbow. Flicking her hair back, she pressed the tips of her fingers and thumb together, then screwed her hand into Tanya's spasming hole. Twisting and pushing, she eased her knuckles under the woman's hard pubic bone, and as her hand disappeared into Tanya's lower abdomen, Beck commenced fisting.

The old man briefly wondered if his eyes were in danger. Wide, unblinking, they were witnessing his fondest, filthiest porn fantasy in real life... two teens, three pussies, a dick and a fist. Bucking and writhing in total abandon, Maya seemed determined to take every last inch of his straining cock. Each time he plunged into her, he could feel the resilient knob of her cervix, a fraction before he banged into a tight dead-end. Maya was squeaking and grunting, head up and belly down one minute, head down and back arched the next. For such a petite package she was incredibly strong and gave as good as she got, as she rode Watson's cock all the way to orgasm city.

Back straining, ribcage heaving, Tanya gripped Beck's wrist and commenced ramming the girl's fist into her. "Jesus!" she gasped, "Jesus!"

Good leg hooked over one arm, broken leg lying safely to the side, Tanya opened her legs as far as she could to give the skinny blonde maximum access. Unable to resist, she slid a hand down her belly and began to savage her clit, stomach muscles knotting and veins popping out on her neck. She let out a long, protracted, "Ohhhhhh..." that dwindled into a low, throaty groan. The next instant she was thrashing in the throes of an orgasm, her insides convulsing around Beck's clenched fist, the muscles of her entrance gripping her arm. Her belly tensed, and a fountain of watery ejaculate showered the bed.

At the very same instant Maya's insides began to flood, as her body prepared for its own shattering climax. She orgasmed, the usual trembling commotion, then suddenly came-to, her tension unravelling in a long, quavering sigh. Hand flat on the old man's belly she brought him to a precipitous stop. "No," she panted, patting his thigh, "no more."

Watson doubled over her back, still buried deep inside the teen's tight vagina. Beck was slowly withdrawing her hand, slick with Tanya's juice, as Tanya's spasming insides resumed their resting dimensions. Burying her head between Tanya's thighs, Beck suckled noisily on Tanya's drooling pussy, while the woman propped herself up on her elbows to watch. "You," she declared, "are probably the dirtiest little girl I've ever come across. Not to mention on. And around."

Beck rolled onto her back, smacking her lips. "Naww... do you mean it?"

Still gasping, Maya nodded her head. "She means it."

It took some doing, but Watson gradually extracted his still-hard cock from Maya's insides. Patting the girl's flank, he shuffled on his knees over to Beck. "What do you say, Moosh?"

Beck brought her knees up and flopped them to the sides then held her arms up by way of reply. Kneeling between her spread legs, Watson took a moment to savour the sight of Beck's pussy, the outer lips open of their own accord, revealing a her glistening pink insides. He dipped a finger in to find her all wet and ready. "I probably won't last long." he said, "is that okay?"

"Shut up, Dommy," Beck said, "and fuck me."

Tanya rolled onto her side to watch. "You heard the lady, Mister. Get that thing into her."

As incredible as Maya's body was, the instant he entered Beck Watson knew this was where he rightly belonged. Her bespoke topology was such a perfect fit, elastic and unyielding in exactly the right proportions, hot, wet, tight and perpetually slippery. Resting his weight on his elbows, Watson used the first minute or two getting her used to it, and when she crossed her feet over his back he began to drive. Beck's body was soon jerking with every collision between the old man's cock and her insides. Lifting her hips, she positioned herself by feel so that in no time at all Watson's blunt knob was head-butting her cervix. Beck threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down. "Lie on me."

Still pounding his meat into her, Watson transferred more and more of his weight onto Beck's supple frame. "Fuck yes," she said in a muffled grunt, "that's it! Fuck me, Dommy! Fuck me!"

Well he was doing his best. He cast his mind back to the video clips on the phone, trying to buy some time, but the feel of Beck's cunt, so hot and slippery, its tight ring of muscle sliding up and down his shaft, soon had a climax on the boil. For such a familiar sensation the feeling was utterly unique, every single fuck a singular event, the first and the last, the one and the only, the hardest, the longest, the best. "I don't think I can last much longer." he puffed. "You want me to stop?"

"Don't stop!" Beck panted. "I want you to cum in me!"

He didn't have much choice. The little miracle unravelled again, straining muscles, stretching tubes, countless, complex chemical reactions combining to blast four or five spurts of sperm-laden fluid deep inside the girl's tiny body. Whether she was faking it or it was actually for real, Beck squealed and writhed underneath him, her heels digging into his butt cheeks as she spurred him on. Watson's contractions waned and the stars cleared out of his eyes and he lay on top of her, chest heaving, while Beck jerked and mewled, her clenching insides flooded with semen. Muscles trembling, he pushed himself up. "Did you just cum?"

Beck nodded. "Uh huh."

"For reals?"

"For reals."

The old man looked from the panting little blonde to the olive-skinned eighteen year-old he'd just fucked to orgasm. Then the thirty-something stunner with the pink fuoro leg his own girl had just fisted into oblivion. "I wonder if I'll go to hell?" he mused.

"For a little horizontal cross-fit?" Tanya scoffed and blew a raspberry. "As if. Anyway, hell's already full of priests and politicians-"

'And lawyers...' Watson thought.

"and most of the lawyers I know are on the waiting list. But you? You're not going to hell. This is Karma Damon, remember?"

"Anyway," Maya piped up, "we'll all be together if you do."

Slipping an arm under Beck's shoulders Watson rolled over, taking her with him and

Maya bounced up onto her knees beside them. "Naughty girl!" she said gleefully, slapping Beck's behind, "You're leaking goo."

Beck pushed herself up and looked at Maya over her shoulder. "You want to lick it up?"

Maya screwed her face up and shook her head. "Mmm... nah."

"I'll have it!" Tanya said, then rolled across the bed, pulled Beck's butt cheeks apart and lapped up the bubbling semen.

"You go Tan!" Maya giggled.

Tanya fondled Watson's balls. "Ready to come out you dirty old man?"

"Hey!" Watson glared, "Who are you calling old?"

Tanya rubbed the small of Beck's back. "Give the old bugger a squeeze would you, Sweetheart?" Beck did as she was told and slowly extruded Watson's dwindling erection. Gobs of congealed cum sputtered out with it and Tanya helped herself, sucking and slurping to her heart's desire.

Watching her feast, Maya had a change of heart and tapped Tanya on the shoulder. "Can I have a taste?"

Tanya looked up, cum and pussy-juice all over her face. "What? Of course you can. Here."

She moved aside and Maya dived in, watching for escaping semen and swiping it up with her tongue. Watson's knob fetched up against Beck's entrance and after a short rest to savour her grip, he jerked himself free in a gush of white slime. Maya suckled noisily on Beck's gaping pussy, worming her tongue inside the shrinking hole, cheeks caving in as she sucked for all she was worth. "Don't forget his cock." Tanya said. Watson flinched as a hot, wet mouth with scraping teeth enveloped the end of his penis. Sucking his pee-hole dry, Maya licked the underside of his shaft, all the way to his balls. She sat up, her face wet and glistening.

"How was that, Pookes?"

Maya swiped her mouth with the back of her hand. As cocktails went, the mixture of body fluids wasn't half bad. She nodded. "Nice."

Tanya wrinkled her nose. "Sounds like you're getting a taste for it."

"Chip off the old block." Watson grunted, struggling upright.

"Well, I love it." Beck declared airily.

"Spoken like a true connoisseur." Tanya replied, then pushed herself up and sat on the end of the bed. "Anyway. Now we've all had dessert, who's for some dinner?"

* * *

SAUCE FOR THE GOOSE

By the time dinner was done- home cooked tonight yet every bit as delicious as five-star takeaway- and Tanya had badgered Maya through her actual homework, it was getting on for bedtime. The girls wanted to sleep together, naturally, and after setting some strict boundaries- no porn after their first round of sex, lights-out before midnight- Tanya bundled them off, then limped back to Caddy's bedroom where Watson was waiting.

The old man had told Tanya nothing of the phone's obscene contents, keeping it a macabre surprise. Now, as well as badly needing to share the disturbing discovery, he was guiltily looking forward to her inevitable reaction. She'd be horrified, how could she not be, and Beck's narrow escape would seem all the more dramatic.

Rolling onto the bed clad in a bathrobe, Tanya propped herself up on the head of the bed beside Watson. When he thumbed the remote to turn on the TV, Tanya reached over and patted his thigh. "Home movies again, Damo? Don't take this the wrong way, Sweetheart, but I think I'm all home-movied out."

"Well, they are home movies but nothing like yours."

"Ah. The phone. Anything interesting?"

"Judge for yourself. Just tell me if you want me to stop."

Watson pressed play, and the high definition image of a seascape resolved on the flatscreen TV. A boy on a boat, his feet well apart for stability, a big silver pistol in his hands.

Tanya sat through all six clips, eyes wide, hand over her mouth, one arm hugging her knee. Between the three males they raped the young women half a dozen times, with their cocks till they finally went soft, then with bottles. They forced the young women into a sixty-nine, the one with the battered face lying on top, unable to bring herself to go near her friend's vagina, the girl on the bottom giving her partner a desultory fingering. The older men seemed especially proud of the boy, and his signature gesture, the face spit.

The last clip was shot just on sundown. The boat was motoring serenely along through a low, rolling swell. The foreshore was just visible, scrolling slowly past in the background. The streetlights were on, Country and Western music floated like garbage from the mouth of the cruiser's saloon. Seb was behind the camera. The older men, clutching beers, were standing over the two young women, now fully dressed and huddled on the bench-seat together. Fowler drained the contents of his beer and tossed the bottle overboard, then heaved a massive belch. 'Well, girls,' he said amiably, 'how was that? Somethin' to write home about?'

Neither female replied. The smaller girl, the blonde, the one with the swollen black eye, sat hugging herself, her face a mask of bottomless anguish. Hunched beside her, the blonde's companion sat staring at the deck, hands squeezed between her thighs, white-hot pain radiating from her recently raped anus. 'Don't forget to tell your friends.' Fowler leered. 'Chook's the name. Fishin' shootin' fuckin's the game.'

There was no response. "What's up?' Phil chuckled, 'Cat got your tongues?"

'NO REFUNDS!' Fowler roared and the girls both jumped with a scream. Laughing mightily, he popped the top off another beer and took a huge swig. 'Jesus Christ you pair,' he said, then summoned up a belch, 'just cheer up. I mean look on the bright side. Normally we'd a' dumped you overboard and let the sharks sort it out.'

'It's not too late!' Phil growled.

Traumatised, the girls sat shivering.

'Well fuck me!' Fowler groused, 'What's it gunna take to get a smile out of youse cunts? What do ya reckon, Phil? Wine 'em and dine 'em, take 'em for a ride on me boat.'

'Let 'em fuck your boy.'

'Let 'em fuck me boy. And me best mate. Jesus, you'd think they'd be grateful.'

'That's the way it is these days.' Phil sighed, 'It's just me, me, me.'

Fowler turned to face the camera and extended his arm. 'Git up there and knock the autopilot off, Seb. Take us into the marina.'

The camera changed hands.

'Ya not too pissed are ya, boy?' Fowler asked, camera following the boy up the ladder to the flybridge.

'Aww, fuck off.' the boy giggled, 'I'm not half as pissed as you.'

Perspectives morphed as Fowler changed position then extended his arm for a selfie. He was sitting on the bench seat, hard up against the cowering girls. The one nearest to him shrank away, whimpering, as her friend slung a protective arm around her shoulders. 'You know,' he rumbled, 'I'm beginning to wonder if my generosity might a' been wasted.'

'Better watch out they don't call the cops.' Phil grunted with laughter.

The camera swung away from the sobbing women to the big, menacing figure of Fowler's accomplice. Towering over them, clutching a beer, he had a smirk on his face and a glint of malice in his eye. 'Ya reckon, Phil?' Fowler scowled. 'Ya reckon these cunts'd do that? After all I done for them?'

'Ya never can tell, mate.'

'Issat so? Well it's just fucken' lucky I brung one, isn't it?'

Phil delved into a back pocked and extracted a thin leather wallet. He flipped it open, just long enough to reveal a police badge and photo ID. 'What do you say, girls? Any complaints?'

'Go ahead and tell the nice policeman.' Fowler urged. 'Anything ya wanna get off ya chests?'

The camera swerved back to the females, now clutching each other, eyes white with terror.

'Oi, oi!' Phil exclaimed, 'What's this?' The camera leapt back to Fowler's mate, now holding a small, plastic, snap-lock bag between finger and thumb. Even with the lurching camerawork, its crystalline contents were clear.

'Crikey Phil! What's that?'

'You know what, Chook? If I was a cop, I'd say this looked just like crystal meth."

'Girls!' Fowler admonished in mock dismay, 'Surely not!'

Phil staggered as the boat veered to avoid a channel marker. 'OI! SEB!' Fowler bellowed, 'What the fuck are ya doin'?'

A distant voice replied, 'Sorry, Dad.'

'Do you know how the police force works, girls?' Phil asked. 'It's like a great big club. A great big club where the members all look out for each other. Now. If you want to make a complaint, go right ahead. If you do, the first thing the cops'll do is ring me. The first thing I'll do, after telling them it's all bullshit, is make sure your little bag of shizzo's discovered. Know what you get for crystal meth in this neck of the woods? Mandatory life sentence in maximum security.'

'Jesus, Phil,' Fowler sucked air through his teeth, 'no kidding? Life behind bars? I reckon those bull lezzos would make short work of these sweet little things. Waddaya reckon, girls? Like to be ganged by a bunch o' hairy old bulldykes with strap-on baseball bats for the rest of your natural?'

One girl began sobbing into her hands. 'Please.' she keened, 'Please. Just let us go.'

'No complaints?'

'No.'

'Nahh...' Phil tucked the drugs into a top pocket and winked, 'I didn't think so.'

'Dad!' Seb yelled, 'can you give me a hand?'

'Jesus Christ!' Fowler swore under his breath. 'Hang on.'

The clip ended and a mosaic of thumbnails popped up on the TV. Tanya had barely budged during the show and Watson was now wondering whether it had all been too much. "Well?" he asked, "What do you think?"

Tanya shook herself out of her trance and looked at Watson. "Well that wasn't very nice, was it?"

Watson almost choked. "Not very nice? They raped them!"

"Anally and vaginally." Tanya nodded, "I saw."

"You're not shocked?"

"Shocked? No. I'm disgusted. And I'm disappointed those stupid girls put themselves in that situation. But shocked? No."

"Jesus Christ," Watson shook his head in dismay, "did I just miss something?"

"Look," Tanya said wearily, "so they got raped. But no one shoved a shotgun up their vaginas and pulled the trigger. No one threw them over a fifty-meter embankment from a speeding car. Nobody even tied them to a chair then doused their kids with petrol before burning them alive in front of their eyes. What's to be shocked? It was just a common or garden rape with a bit of biffo."

Watson stared at her. "Well stuff me, I did miss something."

"You know, when Rodge first went to the bar, he spent his first year reading with one of the country's top criminal lawyers. You want shocked? I'll dig up a few of his old cases."

Watson raised a hand. "Thanks, but no. I think I've seen enough."