Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fucken' Seb's on lookout.' the heavy breather behind the camera announced, then turned his aim on the boy. He was standing on the bow, bare feet spread for balance, Fowler's big silver handgun clasped in one hand. Looking up, he smiled a big, happy smile, but when he opened his mouth to speak he was over-transmitted by his old man.

'Oi oi oi!' Fowler cried excitedly, 'Sebby, Sebby! Here they come!'

The horizon tumbled sky-over-sea and the camera came to rest on a disturbance in the water nearby. 'Let the cunts come right up close.' Fowler puffed, heavy breathing with anticipation. 'Ya gunna take a potshot, Phil?'

'In a minute.' a baritone voice replied. 'Let the boy have first go.'

The rounded forehead of a dolphin broke the surface, snorting vapour from its blowhole. Another couple of fins popped up as a pod of passing cetaceans diverted from their wanderings to check out the humans. A voice said, 'Now, Dad?' and the camera jerked back to Seb as he took up his stance, feet apart, one arm extended, handgun levelled gangsta-style.

'Hold the fucken' thing like Phil showed ya.' Fowler growled.

'I am!" the boy protested. 'Phil?'

'Other arm up, Sebby.' the other male rumbled. 'Rest your right hand in the palm of your left. Gentle squeeze. There ya go.'

'Dad? Now?'

'Yeah, nah, let 'em get closer. The nosy little cunts'll come right up.'

There was a watery gasp. A dolphin surfaced mere meters away, rolling on its side to eyeball the terrestrials. Fowler yelled 'NOW' at the very same instant as the boy fired, the weapon jerking mightily in his hands. 'GO, GO, GO!" Fowler bellowed, 'MORE! MORE! MORE!' Four more booming gunshots and somebody screamed off-screen, man and boy cheering and stamping as the water turned red and the dolphin thrashed in its death-throes.

The image tumbled sickeningly as Fowler scrambled aft and the fleeting glimpse of two female figures leapt through the screen. Mounting the companionway, Fowler clambered onto the flybridge overlooking the scene, his son and the other male leaning over the bow watching a dolphin, belly up, flailing its life away.

The dolphin's four mates turned tail and fled, but two suddenly peeled back and sped to the aid of their dying companion. Fowler yelled, 'PHIL!' and pointed in the direction of the approaching creatures.

The other male, Phil, tossed his beer overboard. Reaching under the back of his shirt he extracted a massive black pistol, then stepped up beside Seb and gave the boy a nudge. Together, they raised their weapons. The man said something and the boy nodded in reply, jaw clenched, expression intense.

'Come on, Phil,' Fowler laughed, 'why don't ya jump in and tase the cunts.'

Phil looked up, grinning. 'I'll fucken' tase you.'

'Here they come!' Seb called excitedly.

Phil nodded once. 'On it!'

There was a volley of sustained gunfire. Great fountains of blood and water erupted skywards as some rounds missed and others found their mark. Fowler, by now, was almost apoplectic with laughter. 'Look at 'em dance!' he cried. 'God fuck me! What would them mungbean munchin' fucken' greenies say?' He pitched his voice to a warbling falsetto, 'No, no, please don't hurt them poor little poofta lesbian dolphins. Look at me, I'm a vegetarian!'

Seb and Phil were whooping and cheering as a figure darted into the frame and pulled up behind them. 'STOP IT!' she shrieked, 'JUST STOP IT! THIS IS INSANE!'

Phil looked over his shoulder then lowered his handgun. Taking a deliberate step back, he grabbed the young female by the throat and hurled her sprawling onto the deck. He looked at Fowler, grinning. 'Doesn't want a shell casing down the front of her shirt. Burn her tits.'

'Right!' Fowler gasped, breathless with hilarity. 'S... s... s... safety first!'

Another figure appeared, another young female, and helped the first back onto her feet. Arm around her shoulders she shepherded her aft, whispering in her ear.

'Oh ohh...' Fowler cried, 'looks like we're in for a bit of the old lez action!'

Watson swabbed the sweat from his brow, briefly tempted to ditch this compendium of depravity, to throw it in a bin, put it under the wheel and run it over, back and forth, until there was nothing left but high-tech tinsel. Fowler's mate, Phil, yelled, 'SHARK!', and something resembling a submarine cruise-missile flashed past the bow into the rapidly blooming bloodstain. Changing magazines, Phil and Seb commenced shooting blind into the frothing red turmoil while Fowler hooted and howled, thumping the superstructure with unbridled delight.

The next clip along, Seb was driving the camera. His old man was shirtless, a prodigious gut hanging over the waistband of his sagging shorts, his hairy, tanned skin glistening with sweat. He was standing under the flybridge, clutching a beer. His mate, Phil, beside him was likewise shirtless and he too was nursing a stubby. In front of them, huddled side-by-side on a bench-seat, sat two young, terrified women. Fowler looked at the camera and winked. 'Okay,' he growled, 'who's first?'

One girl put her face in her hands and began sobbing. The other looked up, her eyes wide and frightened. 'Please,' she implored, 'don't do this.'

The men looked at each other, grinning, clearly enjoying themselves, and Fowler took a swig of his beer. 'I was gunna leave the doing to youse.'

The crying girl put her hands together, face wet with tears. 'Please,' she begged, 'we'll give you everything we have. Just take us back. Please!'

Watson tried to pin down the accent. German maybe? Maybe Dutch?

'It's just a little fuck, Darlin'.' Fowler said reasonably, 'I'm not askin' ya ta marry me.'

'I thought you Dutch sluts loved to fuck.' Phil leered.

'Turtle!' Seb shouted, and the camera changed hands, following him briefly as he darted up on deck with the big silver handgun. There was a booming 'whack!' and both girls jumped.

'Please..' the crying girl whimpered, rocking back and forth, 'Please.'

'What do you reckon, Phil? Eeny meeny miney moe, catch a backpacker by the-'

'Big hairy cunt.'

'-toe! Have you got a big hairy cunt, Darlin'?' Fowler asked, then lunged at the crying girl and tore at her shorts.She fended him off, kicking and screaming, knees up and elbows in to provide the smallest possible target. As the drama unfolded, the phone's high definition screen expanded to fill Watson's whole world. Surely not, he thought, stomach churning. Not even Fowler, as vile, brutal and sadistic as he was, not even he would stoop to this.

Fowler swung his arm through a wide arc and his big, fat hand smacked flat into the side of the crying girl's face. Her companion let out a shriek. Poleaxed, the girl hit the bench, unconscious, then crumpled inelegantly to the floor. Seizing the second girl by a fistful of hair, Fowler reefed her to her feet and jammed his face in hers. 'I fucken' said, who's first?'

'Take me!' the girl shivered. 'Take me! Just leave her alone and I'll do anything you say.'

'That's more fucken' like it!' Fowler crowed. 'See? These cheeky little cunts was just playing hard to get.' There was another huge explosion as Seb took a potshot at a surfacing turtle. 'Put that fucken' thing away, Seb.' Fowler cursed. 'Git down here and let's root these sheilas!'

Next clip, the inevitable. They were in the boat's stateroom, scene of another crime. The girls lay on their backs, side by side, one sobbing, the other in a state of shock staring empty-eyed at the ceiling. A trickle of blood had dried on her cheek, and her face was bruised and swollen from the flat-handed blow. Fowler lumbered into the frame, naked, sporting an erection of impressive dimensions. Kneeling on the end of the bed, he flung the crying girl's legs apart.

'Jesus, Chook,' his mate chuckled, 'do you ever wipe that arse?'

'Turning you on is it, Phil?' Fowler grunted, giving his cock a few pre-emptive strokes. Phil giggled as the old man flopped onto his victim, punching a grunt from her lungs. 'Come on ya lesbian cunt.' Fowler snarled. 'Put me in.'

'You look like one of them seals.' Phil joked, 'One of them great big cunts with the big floppy nose.'

'Ya like that, Darlin'?' Fowler grated, ignoring him, his mountainous buttocks heaving up and down.

The phone rang. Watson shot up out of the seat, fumbling the phone like a lump of red-hot steel before dropping it into the footwell. He stared at it in horror for an instant before realising it wasn't the phone that was ringing.

A green telephone icon winked at him from the multifunction display. Watson tapped the screen and after a few second's silence the dashboard said, "Yoo-hoo. Damo? You there?"

"Jesus!" Watson gasped, "Tan. Jesus. You just about gave me a heart attack."

"What's happening, Handsome? Where are you?"

"Not sure. Sydney somewhere."

"Well that narrows it down. Did you find Kevvy okay?"

"Yep."

"Did he do the do?"

"Yep."

"And?"

"Look, Tan. Not over the mobile. I'm on my way to pick you up now."

"Well my leg pegged out. Me and Beck just got home in an Uber. You right to find your own way back?"

"Caddy's? Hang on a mo, you'll have to give me the address. Is there a pen in the glovebox?"

"Address? You don't need an address."

"How will I find it?"

"The GPS, silly. Just go to 'recent' and tap 'Home'."

"Right, right. Gotcha. Hang on... There. Got it."

"You okay, Sweetheart? You sound kind of funny."

"Okay? No, yeah, I'm okay. Just thanking my lucky stars I forgot my wallet."

* * *

The girls were in the pool when Watson reached Caddy's, drifting around on an inflatable mattress, Maya on her tummy, Beck on Maya's back, head resting between her shoulder blades. It had been a long and exciting day. Beck had just discovered that there were buildings in most cities, big, imposing labyrinthine treasure troves full of everything from dinosaurs to mummies. In half a day's exploring she had barely scratched the surface.

When Watson appeared looking slightly the worse for wear, the girls waded from the pool to welcome him home. As rattled as he was by his own day's activities, the sight of the two naked females couldn't help but lift his spirits. Maya, who had endured a day of forced education was in the mood to play.

"Hello, Damo." she said sweetly, taking his hand, "How was your day?"

Watson looked at her- barely five feet tall, forty eight kilos wringing wet, with droplet-bejewelled skin stippled with goosebumps. Her nipples stood out like brown rubber bullets and her cupcake breasts were heaving with every breath. Maya returned his scrutiny with huge brown eyes, awaiting his reply. An hour ago the answer would have been, 'terrible', but his day had suddenly taken a turn for the excellent. "Odd." he replied, hedging his bets.

"You know," Maya said, leaning into him, her skin frigid to the touch, "I was thinking we might go up to my room. Becky says you're really clever. I was hoping you might help me with my homework."

"What subject?"

Maya looked to Beck for the go-ahead and the little blonde nodded. She arched her eyebrows. "Biology."

"I see. And what does your mum have to say about that?"

The two young females swapped another conspiratorial glance. "Mum's not home." Maya replied, "So I can do what I want."

"Really? Where is she?"

Flanking him, they towed him in the direction of the big sliding doors. Watson looked around, suddenly sensing a change in the mansion's energy. "At Grandma's." Maya replied, "She had to go and help with the shopping."

"Where's Grandma live?" Watson asked, thinking somewhere down on the harbour.

"Melbourne," Maya announced blandly, "though sometimes she lives in Sydney. Mostly she lives in Paris or New York, when she's not travelling."

"Really? When will Mum be back?"

"Tomorrow. Tan's supposed to be looking after me."

Watson looked around. "Where's Tan now?"

"Having a sleep." Maya replied, as Beck looked on with a smirk. "Beck wore her out her out."

"Poor Tan. Dragging her round the museum?"

Maya shook her head. "With O.J."

Watson shot Beck a glance. "You know Tan's not the only thing you're gonna wear out."

"Nuh uh." Beck shook her head, "It's made of plastic. It'll never wear out."

Watson rolled his eyes. "I don't mean the dildo."

"What do you mean?" Beck frowned, then the penny dropped. "Oh... that? Nuh uh! That's one thing that will never wear out!"

Rampant sex with the two young females seemed unavoidable, but Watson still felt sullied by the afternoon's discovery. A little cleansing was in order before committing holy union, but how to make a shower part of the festivities? Suddenly inspired by the sight of the wet, shivering blonde, Watson flattened his hand on Beck's back. "You're freezing!" he said. "In fact you both are. What do you say? Fancy a nice hot shower before playtime?"

* * *

Watson sat cross-legged on the grey slate tiles, one shower-stream pummelling the middle of his back, the other deluging the two teenage girls standing naked in front of him. He watched as they twisted to and fro under the steaming cascade, letting the hot water drive the chill from their bones. Maya held out her hand. "Wash me?"

Nothing if not a gentleman, Watson took the cake of perfumed soap and commenced running his lathered hands all over her body, kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples, sliding his fingers between the yielding lips of her sudsy vagina. Rinsing off, she stepped up to him, feet apart and knees slightly bent. With the fingers of both hands, she spread her pussy lips until the hard little bead of her clit popped out of hiding. Cranking her hips, she offered Watson a taste of her candy-pink slit, closing her eyes as his tongue flickered her nub before burrowing into her hole.

Behind her, Beck cupped one of Maya's breasts in the palm of a hand as the other slid down to Maya's ass-cleft. Something touched Watson's chin and he pulled back to in time to see two of Beck's fingers disappear into Maya's vagina, all the way up to the knuckles. Between Beck's fingering and Watson lapping her clit, it wasn't long before Maya was on the boil. "I'm probably going to cum if you guys don't stop." she panted, butterflies swarming in her tummy.

Massaging Maya's tit and fingering her pussy, Beck put her mouth to Maya's ear. "You want to cum?"

"Do we still get to fuck?"

Beck arched her eyebrows at her old man and he shrugged. "I don't see why not."

Grabbing Watson's head, Maya pulled his face hard into her groin. Hips thrusting and twisting, she arched her back and pushed out her pelvis. "Ohhh" she cooed, clawing at his closely cropped hair, "that's the way!"

With Beck's fingers squelching in and out of Maya's teenage pussy, Watson closed his lips on her clit, fluttering the tip with his tongue. Maya's hips began to jerk and her legs began to tremble as she panted for breath. "That's it." she gasped, "Yesss! Don't stop. Don't stop, don't..."

She climaxed, doubling over the old man's head, holding Beck's fingers in place as she shook and shuddered. As the tremors subsided, Beck extracted her fingers then stuck them in her mouth to suck them clean. Straightening, Maya turned to Beck and they kissed, grinding pussy mounds. They broke off, and Maya put her hands on Beck's shoulders. "Your turn. I wanna watch him wash you."

So the old man went another round, the onerous task of washing by hand the lithe, pliable body of a smooth-skinned teen. He lavished particular attention on the points he knew would give her most pleasure. Her nipples and underarms, her bellybutton and slit. When at last he reached her ankles, Beck turned her back on him and bent at the waist. "You missed my bottom."

With Maya squatting beside him, Watson spread Beck's butt cheeks for Maya to see, then soaped her puckered butthole before treating Beck's pussy to a thorough fingering. By the time he had finished, he was sporting another erection and his thoughts were already straying to the next instalment. "How's that Moosh?" he asked and slapped her butt. "All clean?"

"I think so." Beck replied. "Are you clean, Maya?"

"Uh huh," the girl nodded, "clean as a whistle."

"Good." Beck nodded, then gave Watson's head a proprietorial pat. "Now let's all go to bed and get dirty."

Maya stood and the girls stepped back. Offering their hands, they took the old man and hauled him to his feet. Bending, Maya rubbed the head of his cock gleefully all over her face, then slipped her mouth over the knob and gave it an encouraging suck. She looked at Beck from the corner of her eye and spat him out. "I'm not being greedy, am I?"

"We're leaving in a day or two." Beck shrugged, "Might as well make the most of it."

Maya straightened. "When do you think you'll be back?"

Watson turned the water off and stepped out, then handed each girl a fluffy white towel. "Hard to say." he shrugged. "We've been thinking of doing a circumnav. I guess we'll wind up back here eventually."

"You could always come up and see us on the boat." Beck piped up. There was nothing like a home-field advantage.

Maya's eyes flew open. "Can we go diving?"

"Free or Scuba?"

"Both!"

Beck nodded. "Like, every day."

"You'll have to teach me."

With the ball squarely back in her court, Beck took Maya's towel and commenced rubbing her down. "That's not all I can teach you." she smiled, lavishing attention on Maya's butt and her groin.

Maya smiled. "I bet it's not."

Drying off, Watson was just about to ask, 'How do you want it?' when Maya took a flying leap onto the bed. Landing on all fours, she backed up to the end, lifted her butt and pushed down her belly. Stepping up, Watson rested his hands on the globes of her butt cheeks. "I guess that answers that."

Maya wiggled her bottom as Beck stepped up beside him and wrapped her tiny hand around his raging erection. Watson looked at her, at her big blue eyes, her tiny little tits, her bedraggled blonde hair dripping all over Maya's back. Not for the first time he thought, 'this is a miracle. "Put me in, Moosh?"

Beck nodded. Stooping, she engulfed as much of his cock as she could without gagging and lathered it with saliva. Spitting him out, she squeezed between Watson and Maya and gave Maya's rosy slit a thorough licking. "There you go," she said, wiping her mouth, "all nice and slippery."

Maya flinched as the head of Watson's penis first touched her mound, mushing her lips apart up near her entrance. The girl's skin turned to gooseflesh and the muscles on her back stood proud as she tensed in excitement. The old man gave her ass a gentle pat. "You right there, Sweetheart?"

Maya nodded. "Uh huh."

"Not too tender?"

She shook her head. "I'm fine." Pushing back to prove the point, she drove herself onto the end of his cock. Leaning back, Watson looked down to find his knob buried inside her, her outer lips stretched around its base. Maya lay her head on her arms and in a muffled voice asked, "Are you in?"

"Nearly. How does it feel?"

She shivered. "Great! Push a little harder if you like."

Watson nudged his hips forward. While he'd been here several times already, it just didn't seem possible he'd actually fit. He was just about to give her pussy another poke when Maya pushed back and the head of his cock popped through her tight ring of muscle.

Beck jumped onto the bed and fell on her back, perpendicular to Maya, head under her belly. Extending a long, slender arm, she reached under Maya's torso and ran her fingers around Watson's erection where it disappeared into the girl's tight, slippery pussy. "Want me to play with your clit?"

Maya shook her head. "Nuh. Not yet. In a minute or two when I get used to it. Damo? Why aren't you moving?"

Mesmerised by the sight, Watson shook himself out of his reverie and squeezed Maya's butt. "Sorry, Boss. I was just saying a prayer. " Slowly at first, and with great care, he began rocking backwards and forwards, driving a little more cock into Maya with each stroke.