Aurora - Way of the Goddess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya gave him a playful punch. "Oh you old softie."

"And proud of it."

"Luckily that only applies to your heart." Tanya grabbed his flaccid penis and gave it a shake. "Most of the time."

Watson shook his head. "Those poor girls."

Tanya inhaled deeply through her nose. "Look, I hate to sound callous, but they pretty much asked for it."

Watson stiffened. "How can you say that?"

"I'm a chick! Look, if their women's intuition didn't warn them it was a trap, then they weren't playing with a full deck for starters. All alone offshore with a couple of big boofheads... That fridge full of beer should have been the first hint."

"So you reckon they expected it?"

"They were probably prepared for a little slap and tickle, a bit of groping maybe. But a big flash boat and a trip to the reef? Wandering hands would be a small price to pay. And I'll bet my bottom dollar they were counting on the boy. There could be nothing too juicy while he was around."

"Except he was in on it."

"Right." Tanya shook her head sadly. "The poor kid."

"Poor kid?" Watson demanded, aghast.

"Well what chance has he got? He'll end up just like his old man... fat, stupid and repulsive. What a waste."

"Well I don't feel sorry for the filthy little fucker."

"He tried to rape your girl at knifepoint. I don't expect you to."

"So what do you think I should do?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Really? I'd like to take them all out on that shit-heap of boat and sink the fucking thing. Let the sharks sort it out, like he said."

"You sure?" Tanya asked. "It wouldn't be hard to arrange."

Watson squinted at Tanya trying to work out if she was serious, and judged by her deadpan expression she was. "Okay, not really. It's a lovely fantasy though."

"Well do you want to go to the cops?" While Watson struggled in vain to articulate a reply Tanya raised a hand. "Just checking."

"Well think about it. So I go ahead and hand over the evidence. Okay then, how did I come by that phone? And Fowler's best mate, he's a cop. And don't forget I smashed that little prick's heel.'

"Okay, okay," Tanya waved him down, "bad idea." She sat chewing her thumbnail for a moment, deep in thought. "Look," she said, "there are other ways of getting the authorities involved without you having to engage with them."

"Really? How?"

Tanya shifted and the front of her bathrobe fell open to reveal an eyeful of breast and her open crotch. "Think about it. That cop is his enabler. A pig that bent would be hiding more than just a few tacky rapes. And he's dumb as dogshit, obviously. I mean, letting anyone, anyone, best mate or not, get that sort of thing on record. There's an old Chinese saying, 'even an egg isn't airtight'. Sooner or later this was gonna to get out."

Watson sat back, at a loss.

Tanya glanced at Watson's lap to discover he was harbouring a partial erection. "What's all this then?" she admonished, "We're talking about payback for a couple of scumbags and you've gone and got yourself half a mongrel!"

Watson bounced up and down, laughing at her colourful turn of phrase. "It's not my fault," he complained, "I can see your pink bits."

Tanya reefed the bathrobe closed over her assets. "Mind on the job, Mister! We're conspiring here, remember."

"We are?"

"Uh huh. To put a stop to this racket once and for all. First things first we have to bring that cop down. A quiet word to the DPP should do the trick. Even the most cursory audit should be enough to get the ball rolling."

"And what about that other maggot?"

"Fatty? He'll go to water without his mate around to protect him. I can't imagine he'd have too many friends, and I sure would hate to have his enemies." Tanya leant into him looking mischievous. "Wanna know what I'd do?"

"What?"

"Well, you know the old saying, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander? I'd shop around for some great big stud to bum-fuck him senseless. Film it of course, and put it up on the net."

"Wow. Remind me never to get on your bad side."

"Oh pfft! I'm a pussycat, Damon, you know that." She narrowed her eyes. "Unless you fuck with me or my family."

"Are you serious?" Watson stared at her. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Of course I'm serious." She pointed, "This is my serious face."

Watson flopped back against the bedstead. "Have the fuckin' fucker fucked?"

"Well, obviously, he's cool with the idea of rape."

"And you reckon you could arrange that?"

"I don't reckon. I know!"

Watson's face twitched as he fought off a smile. "What about the 'biffo'."

"Trust me, biffo would be a blessing. Much worse for him if it looks like he's into it."

"Into it? Being ass-raped? How on earth would you make it look like he's into it?"

"Jesus you're an innocent. Look... Whack a few eccies into him, top him up with some booze. He won't know if he's coming or going."

"A very apt term for this particular scenario. How do you suggest we go about it?"

"Easy peasy. Hang around crooks as long as your average lawyer and you get to meet all kinds of people."

"Interesting people?"

"Very interesting. Not to mention accommodating."

"What about the boy?"

Tanya squinted at him. "Really? Wow... maybe you're harder than I think."

"No! No. I mean can we keep the little fuckwit out of this? Maybe once his old man get's his comeuppance..."

"You? Hard?" Tanya scoffed, "What was I thinking? Of course we'll leave him out of it." Tanya half-rolled and her open mouth descended onto Watson's semi-erect cock. She gargled something unintelligible around his meat.

Watson put his hand on the top of her head. "Didn't anyone ever tell you? Its rude to talk with your mouth full? I didn't understand a word you just said."

Tanya pushed upright, lips glistening. "I said maybe it's time for bed. I'm gonna make a quick pit stop, then check on the girls to make sure they're behaving. What do you say? Spare some of that yummy baby gravy for your old Aunty Tan?"

"If there's any left it's yours. So, what about Operation Gander? Think we can do it?"

"Depends. You really wanna go ahead with it?"

Watson thought back to a clip he'd just watched. Two keening young females, one on top of the other, and the cop, cock sheathed in a filthy condom, reaming the upper girl's anus. He thought back to the look on Beck's face, a knife at her throat as the boy tried to rape her. "Yep," he nodded.

"Sure?"

"I'm sure."

"No problemo. A couple of quick calls in the morning and your old mate Chook's as good as ass-raped."

* * *

A tiny little Asian girl slung a leg over the hips of the tall, well-built male, on his back on the floor, wearing the modern facsimile of a tribal mask. Presenting each little conical breast one at a time, she sat grinning as he nipped and sucked at her nipples, her cheeks bunched, her eyes squeezed into little half-moons. Lifting her hips, she found the tip of the man's huge penis by feel, and lowered herself onto him, the head of his cock mushing her pussy lips open.

"Why you dirty old man." Tanya admonished, "What are you watching?"

"Just trying to get the taste of those rape videos out of my mouth."

"Well if anything can." Tanya sighed, crawling onto the bed, "Fucking gorgeous, isn't she?"

The little Asian girl arched her back, eyes closed, biting her lip, as two or three inches of the huge pole forced its way inside her. Watson shook his head in wonder. "She's absolutely incredible!"

"You don't know the half of it." Tanya declared. "You can't feel her, or smell her or taste her for that matter." Rolling onto her side, she wrapped a hand round Watson's straining cock. "I have! Lots of times. You know, the reason I'm being so pure and virtuous in this life? So I can come back with a cock in the next and fuck little girls like her."

"Pure?"

"As driven snow."

"Virtuous?"

"To a fault."

"And you want to come back as a guy?"

"And you come back as a chick." Tanya snapped her fingers. "We'll play swapsies."

"As long as I don't have to squeeze a watermelon out my cloaca."

"That's up to you."

"Or have periods."

"That might be pushing it."

"And I want to be paid as much as a guy for the same job."

"Look, if you're not going to take it seriously."

"Know what? I might just stick to being a guy. Better to be the fucker than the fuckee. On the subject of which, what were the ferals up to?"

"Well, the lights were off but they were fucking."

"Did you speak harshly to them?"

"Oh, don't be a such party pooper. They'll tire themselves out eventually."

Someone walked into the frame visible from neck to knee. Jacking his cock furiously, he launched two spurts of semen at the tiny Asian girl's back. She flinched, giggling, as the camera swung around to follow the cum as it ran down her spine into the cleft of her ass, then over her butthole onto the pistoning cock.

"I'm surprised there was any left." Watson observed.

"Some of those guys must have saved up for weeks. Semen's usually measured in mils, but by my calculations they must have cum gallons."

The camera took a closeup of the action; the male's pounding prick whipping the semen, already inside the girl from three previous donors into a froth. "Cup or two of caster sugar." Tanya said dreamily. "You could bake a fabulous meringue."

"Mmm... Bags first bite."

The camera moved again to take a lingering shot of the Asian girl's face. Head back, eyes closed, she was wincing and grimacing as the massive penis stretched her insides. "You wanna watch til she cums," Tanya asked, "or save it for later?" She nodded in the direction of Watson's lap where the tip of his cock was already beading with pre-cum. She hadn't even touched him yet, but the sight of the young, brown-skinned goddess, bouncing up and down on the flesh and blood telephone pole, her cuntlips taut, her muscles straining, a look of complete abandon on her gorgeous young face, was starting to make him dribble.

Watson followed Tanya's gaze. "This stuff's like a drug." he gestured at the TV. "Televisual ejaculomatic."

"Well, it would be really nice if you'd squirt some ejaculomatic into me. If that's okay?"

Watson paused the video. The girl had just lowered her head and her long black hair was hanging down like a veil on her fuck-partner's broad, sweaty chest. "How am I ever going to get anything done when I get back to the boat?"

"You'll just have to ration yourself." Tanya winked, slowly jacking him.

"With little Miss Horny Britches around? Fat chance."

Tanya treated Watson's cock a minute or two of proactive head while Watson raked his fingers through her hair. "Hang on. This is meant to be your treat!"

She looked up. "This is my treat. What's up? You don't like it?"

"Now that's just crazy talk. What about you? Could I interest you in a spot of cunning-lingus?"

Tanya thought about it. "You know what?" she sighed, rolling onto her back, "I'd rather just have a good old no frills fuck, if that's alright by you."

"A no frills fuck?" Watson demanded. "Tanya Bragg, do my old ears deceive me?"

"Look! You can only blow so much of a girl's mind before she turns into a vegetable. Honestly, Sweetheart, let's just keep it simple."

"Okay," Watson shrugged, "have it your way. Which way, in fact?"

Doggy was always nice, but after a while it made her leg ache. On top was an option, but that made her leg hurt as well. "Know what I want? Good old missionary."

"Oldie but a goodie." Watson concurred.

"A billion guilt-ridden Catholics can't be wrong. What do you reckon, want to play mummies and daddies with me?"

"It would be my absolute honour."

Tanya rolled onto her back and carefully arranged her broken leg then flopped the other to the side with gay abandon. Kneeling between her legs, Watson took a moment to feast his eyes on the sight of her slitted mound, all plumped-up and ready to go. Tanya ran a fingertip up and down the pink furrow, parting her lips, then held out her arms. "Come to Momma!"

Watson lay carefully down on top of her, savouring the feel of her cushiony breasts mashed hard against his chest. "Is it me," he asked, "or does that sound the tiniest bit messed up?"

"Well don't think I haven't thought of it." Tanya replied earnestly.

"Thought of what?"

"Well, just imagine. If Maya had been a boy."

Watson lowered his butt and the tip of his erection bumped into her wet, rubbery entrance. "Why? Do you reckon you would?"

"Fuck yeah!" Tanya said earnestly, resisting penetration, making him work for it. "The second he was ready."

Watson broke into her with a jerk of his hips. "Geez, Tan," he grunted, as she took him all the way to the hilt, "you're incorrigible!"

"What's so incorrigible about that?"

"You'd blow the poor boy's mind."

"That's the whole idea!" Tanya exclaimed. "Tell me this. What teenage boy worth his salt wouldn't kill to get his boy-cock into some sexy old Aunt?"

The old man thought about it. In his heart of hearts he had to concede, she was onto something.

"I have a theory," Tanya went on. "Young boys should only fuck much older women, and young girls should only fuck much older men. Make the transition at thirty. The young ones would enjoy much more respect and pick up much more experience into the bargain. And when it came to making a baby, you would have healthy young sperm in a strong, mature woman. Think about it. Domestic violence would go down, peace and harmony would go up. And as for the men... well... I don't need to tell you what they'd get out of it."

"You know," Watson admitted, "that actually makes a whole lot of sense. And you're right. Meeting Becky completely changed my life."

Tanya slapped his ass. "Of course it makes sense. And meeting Becky changed her life as well. Can you imagine? If she were banged-up with someone her age? They couldn't do her justice."

"Maybe not."

"No. And if you're not convinced we'll ask Maya for a second opinion."

"So what are you doing with a flogged out old boiler," Watson grinned, "when you should be doing a boy?"

Tanya whacked him again. "Pay attention! Young woman, older man."

"Gotcha!"

Tanya clutched his ass, pulling him down. Focusing on the feeling of the appendage penetrating her core, she let out a long, satisfied 'Ahhhh..' "Oh yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about."

Watson lowered his face and they kissed, huffing and panting, as Watson took up a slow, deep rhythm.

"Holy fuck!" Tanya gasped. "That feels good!"

"You're not kidding."

Tanya wrapped her legs gingerly around Watson's waist, the broken leg resting on his back. "That okay, Damo? The stupid cast's not hurting you?"

The feel of the rough fibreglass was actually a turn on in its own strange way, and Watson shook his head. "Not even a little." he huffed and Tanya squeezed his butt.

"That's my baby. Now, be a good boy fuck Momma's brains out."