Aurora, Wayward Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were collateral damage. They will also know that this fight destroyed the Drakor in this sector of space and killed trillions of other lives through this galaxy and we now have a method for stopping that widespread destruction.

I will look to the Governor of Gressan for the first question. Both Freia and I came from that world in the future. Because of our actions, we might not be born in this timeline. We accept that risk."

The Governor sighed, "This is a lot to take in. Showing us your intentions with the alien races that lived and fed off our people is a blessing. The fact that you did not simply let them leave but got justice for the millions of deaths they likely caused. Your ship's size and power make sense now. What is to keep your hybrids from ruling us?"

He nodded, "Hybrids operate separately. Currently, we are a colony in space until our charters are approved for the Samar system. We are barred by the Drakor from ruling over you. One world will eventually become home to the Hybrid council.

The place where we can aid our people in dealing with Alien relations. The outer moon on the inner planet will become the colony Sparta, which is over 100 years away from completion.

We do not follow colony rules we follow hybrid rules. We cannot compromise like politicians have to do. We have to stay true to that code. We would be lousy politicians. We have to stay true to doing what is best for the Pena people as a whole.

Not one colony or territory on a world versus another. At times we will intercede by blockading both sides in a conflict to bring them to the table to talk through their problems. Governments need to compromise.

People need to work together. Greed and corruption lead to most conflicts. It is up to those politicians to find solutions. Not us. Ours is to try and keep our people protected from outside invasions and inside turmoil. Aurora has copies of every computer in every system by now. She holds that information and updates it.

When a problem arises with corruption or conspiracies that work against our people's way of life and we hear about it. Then she dives into those records to find that information that links it all together. Now the Home Guard treaties limit the information and the activities that she, and the Sentinels she rules over, can do.

Often needing the permission of local governments; unless the issue is with governments and she is ordered to do it by the Hybrid Council in the best interest of protecting the people. In that scenario, she is not going through what she has stored.

She would purge that once each system signs onto the Hybrid treaty. She would look at active public records and such first and then look at particular people of interest from those. She would follow the trail but she would limit her activities to a much smaller investigation of what was going on. A surgical search if you will.

In short, she would have rules and she already has a strong moral code to follow. Those rules would preexist in the new colonies as the founders are us and our survey team who explored those worlds and moons That includes Aurora and the other Sentinels you will meet. We do not force the answers to the solutions. We will let you know of those items in the laws that would create issues.

Like wartime slavery or slavery of any form. The Alien Alliance, which we would one day likely join, does not allow for slavery. They have codes of conduct on the treatment of prisoners during war and the use of torture. Those are social issues that will have to be looked at by our governments over time.

We are not expecting to address all of those issues upfront. The hybrids acceptance by the people. The agreements to the hybrid treaties. The recognition of the fact that hybrids are still Penans are issues we will work initially.

Then there's the recognition of the Sentinel race as defined in the Home Guard treaties. All while still working to protect the people regardless of the current governments' stance on those matters.

We won't rule those colonies but we will have a say in the matter. The approval of our charters is the first big hurdle for the new system. Else we will do it anyway and those who volunteer to go will be allowed to go as long as they accept the new rule of law in those colonies. With or without the central governments' approval.

Every colony has its own government. Colonies that are 14 light-years away are going to have less contact, if any, with the central government in this system. It is a fact. You do not have the ships, the military, or the means to get to that system in any timely manner without hybrids. The governor of Ridan was next in line."

She looked at him, "You are a very matter of fact about what will happen here. How do you know it will happen again?"

He sighed, "We cannot stop it from happening again as we cannot control the actions of that enemy. Because we have a time and date of that attack, we can work toward methods of eliminating this galactic threat inside of this system. The system that they will covet more than anything.

In short, in just over 300 years we can trap those who ambushed us and hopefully destroy them outright before they destroy the rest of the galaxy. This was discussed with the Terrans and the Drakor when they arrived.

The Samar system was a Terran controlled system that is unoccupied currently. They have a claim to it in the Alien Alliance. They are releasing that system to us. They did that 300 years ago and again when we arrived. We can wait for their attack or we can plan, as we know the details of that attack. Then we make then pay!

The Penan military has rules for those who attack by stealth or subterfuge. The aggressors will be killed until there are no survivors. This follows that same train of logic as it did 300 years from now when I retired from the Gresan military to this period of time. War is declared and both sides are aware then there are rules of war that differ. Correct me if I am wrong."

She simply sighed, "You are not wrong, those rules exist today to try and avoid others from attempting surprise attacks on another's territory."

The Trisan Governor was next, "Do you have a list of what support you are planning to give us? Are you going to leave us blind and held hostage until we agree to this treaty of yours for hybrids and this one for the Home Guard?"

Aurora looked over, "He does not have access to the technical library of patents and technology. I do. It was a part of my request from the Terrans after the events surrounding my arrival and modification to be Rocan's Artificial Intelligence advisor.

That role led to the creation of the Sentinels. To guide him in these matters. I follow his direction so long as it is just. I have to determine if the request is just to my own moral code. I will tell you we would like to begin with certain things in this matter.

Medical ships with blood and semen samples from our hybrids that will be made available to those who want it. They will come to those colonies and remain but be portable to move to other locations when needed. They will have a couple of Sentinel doctors and guards armed with weapons that can stun a person.

To work any crowd control issues in getting access to these new facilities. Penan doctors can apply to work at these facilities, get updated medical training and learn from these Sentinels who know how to work this technology and know this information already.

They will be the teachers until your people are ready to take over that role and you will work as colleagues. The semen samples that are collected will be heavily set to generate more males than females. Rocan can control that and I collect those samples.

All pregnancies will happen at exactly 40 weeks and the mother's bodies will be back to looking like fit 20-year old's in a matter of days after giving birth. Rocan is 40 years old.

The children will give the mothers a 1% Drakor DNA to the mother for each child she is carrying. Likely 3-4 per mother. That will produce this regenerative effect upon them. The blood is available to both men and women who request it.

After those who receive the blood get it, they will be required to donate a liter of blood for others, 3 hours after having this done. Adults only. This is required only once. As this DNA fix is permanent and can be passed on from the recipients and not just the hybrids directly.

A terraformer like device. Those ancient towers you saw came from your ancestor's arrival and made your moon and the outer worlds habitable. We would send one into the area of each major colony. We can build those without titanium. They will help to reduce the poison that is airborne in the surrounding areas.

The second set of ships would be new schools for these colonies. To teach advanced courses to the young and adults until the adults have mastered the material. They again will work as colleagues in raising your people's educational level to understand the advanced technology that will be coming out. This is a 4,000-year leap in technology. Anyone who thinks that Penans can handle that alone and quickly would be sadly mistaken.

Without the support of the Sentinels and the learning software we have for the advanced sciences and agriculture it would take 4,000 years for you to get to that level of understanding, naturally. It will take at least 20 to 60 years before you have a viable young population base who are skilled in these areas in order to handle what we release to your militaries initially.

You will need some Sentinel assistance in these areas. They will operate under Hybrid law even if you have not adopted it yet. You destroy these Sentinels that come with these structures and the facilities will destroy themselves as they require a Sentinel to be present to remain for the foreseeable future.

The software will be provided to your governments directly to try and work on this without Sentinel support and you will see what we are talking about. We cannot give you advanced ships if you do not understand the science behind them. Every system that signs on to the Home Guard treaties, when all systems do, will benefit.

We will build a metallic hydrogen-based powder-coated destroyer class ship for each of your militaries to use as a training ground on advanced weapons and propulsion systems. A year later we will add a second one to each of your systems. All at the same time for delivery. Keeping them balanced.

We will do this until you have 10 of these ships and then we will look at making you each a battleship in the caliber of, The Spartan. Those who wish to learn robotics, about Sentinels and ship construction will have to apply separately for those positions to work on the caterpillar systems out around the outer gas giant.

Rocan has already asked that we build a second caterpillar drive after we finish the repairs and build our advanced scout ships with storage containers. Those ships will have wormhole drives and because they are smaller, we have a better chance of getting them to the targets in Samar to obtain more titanium to work construction until we send the colony vessels. On their long 3-year journey."

The Penan Governor looked over as the last of the five governors to ask a question in this public debate, "You provide me enough information to authorize the use of this Square for this meeting. I am curious where is the rest of your survey team?"

Freia looked over, "I will answer that. I was locked in medical. Rocan was locked on a bridge of a ship with no active systems. Aurora, the first unit who built the time device into herself and inside a room that would keep her from being detected controlled the centipedes flight and defense systems.

She tried to reach the other survey members but they were over 10 hours out even with us both moving toward each other. These aliens were in our system in Samar; they put a tracking device on the shuttle Victoria arrived upon. If the aliens that attacked us got control of our ship it would have prevented us from being here. She told the shuttle to divert and hide.

To a system with no Sentinels, the enemy would have no interest in them. They liked to take control of AI systems and incorporate them into their force by removing their moral code. She ensured those left behind would create havoc if their codes were removed.

That bought us time; divided their forces even. It allowed us to destroy parts of the enemy forces that came into the system. I went over the data recorder data she left behind. There is a planet in that system that is virtually invisible and undetectable by normal sensors.

We found it using scans with radio waves after a Terran battleship crashed into the planet. We had warning satellites which she destroyed. She navigated the ships moving away from there broadcasting a rescue operation at a mining facility on the outer gas giant world. The eighth planet out in the system.

Technically the ninth planet out in the system because of this newfound hidden planet. She had them alter course and slingshot around this hidden planet we knew about. The aliens did not know and thought our forces made a critical mistake to let them gain ground.

They ran the front of their fleet into this hidden planet and destroyed hundreds of their vessels as they had to pull back and alter course around this anomaly. Because they could fold space, they could jump in front of our given position at literally any moment.

We had to leave the other 4 behind on a world that would sustain them. She made the right tactical decision. She was designed as a battleship AI unit and was in charge of our AI battleships during our time of mourning, we were mourning the loss of 2 Billion Penans and she barely knew those in the system. She knew and cared for all of us, but she knew none of our people, if you will, lost to the system's destruction.

We lost all friends and family. Our way of life, and culture in an instant. That made her the clearest headed one to work our defensive efforts. While we worked to come to grips with being the last 6 Penans in the Galaxy. Those 4 mothers were carrying 20 Penan children fathered by Rocan. I carry 6 within me.

That was when she incorporated the changes into herself and the centipede to take that action. First, it was to try and save the 2 Billion Pennan's who died as collateral damage in an ancient war rematch. When Victoria showed, Aurora realized it was for a larger goal. To save this galaxy from all-out destruction."

Rocan stepped forward, "We have not told you who this alien aggressor was, why they wanted the metal from this system so badly and how we know that this system would be destroyed one way or another. That information will remain classified for 324 years from today.

There is too much riding on the outcome of plans we have set in motion with the Terrans and the Drakor to obliterating this ancient evil from the universe. We cannot risk providing additional details on those items."

The Penan governor looked over, "You made a deal with 2 other races without our guidance?"

Rocan stood there, "I acted under the hybrid code to protect the Penan people. These worlds are toxic and we need to get off of them. This system is going to be the target of a major intergalactic campaign that we cannot stop. We do not have the technology or the people to do that in this timeframe.

I acted in the best interest of the Penan people by getting them 2 homeworlds with 4 moons that can be terraformed into other colonies. Worlds without the toxins you are dealing with here. Worlds that will not be the center of this invading force. I am working to move our people to safety before these events crush this system."

He thought, * Play the Drakor action on the Ferron again on the wall. *

He pointed. "The ship I have is in the neighborhood of those ships that were destroyed; only much smaller and weaker in firepower. That is Drakor fire Power. They lost 1-3 of those ships to every 10 or 20 of these ancient enemy ships. They do not have a code of conduct and rely on numbers to overwhelm and consume.

They destroyed the Drakor in this Galaxy in these attacks. That should tell you we do not stand a chance against them and 300 years of technological evolution on top of what we have at the moment will not make that difference happen."

She looked over, "Why did you not go back further in time to try and get to a point to make us more advanced?"

Aurora laughed, "First off, the choice and technology to make it happen belonged to the Sentinels. Aurora, my predecessor if you will, made that call as the head of the military force in the system in compliance with Hybrid and Penana law. Hybrids could not rule, Hybrid Law. The military force was required to assume order for 30 days for a special election. Your laws. The military force was all Sentinels, and I was and am still his second in command in the Home Guard.

Second, The Drakor monitor time travel. Another group within the Drakor if you will. Multiple jumps like that would have resulted in them coming in and either eliminating the offending ship or taking it back to its original time. Aurora, my predecessor, set it up so the information on how she did it was removed from the repository.

She gave Astra, the one who is the AI icon in the Terran Home Guard, the information on what she did and how she did it. Including the patent IDs from the repository. Without giving her the pieces she had to reverse engineer because they had been redacted.

That way Astra could work to remove that information from the Terran databases to keep it from happening again. She modified her internal processing cores and the information repository; there is no copy of how to do that in the repository anymore. To keep us from repeating this effort. We got one shot at this solution.

Instead of having one AI brain she had 7 built into her and arrayed together to work the mathematical and science issues that had been redacted from the original schematics.

She reverse-engineered the missing pieces from some of the other patents in the database and parts she had to figure out from the sciences to the mathematics of the problem. All while doing her day to day tasks.

She also knew the Terran's history. Astra came from 645 years in the future; Twice! The first attempt failed to achieve a different result but they knew she had made it to the past and who was selected to represent them. They altered the plan slightly.

That meant the second series of events were attempted to save humanity. An attempt to save themselves from the destruction of the Drakor for failure in the hybrid trials. They had failed to reach the first stage originally, prior to and on the first jump. Something Rocan has already done.

Jack Travus got them there on that third attempt. He saved humanity at that time; including all of our ancestors. Those Drakor sat in judgment of him after a series of rapidly occurring time events got anchored in the 2 different star systems that were involved in humanities efforts to avoid destruction.

It resulted in other races who were doing the same activity arriving in our systems with advanced technology. They jumped into anchor points in human systems. Jack had to figure out how to beat them back. He had an MA of 300 in your society.

Hybrids do not require sleep and this is how he avoided going insane. His mind was constantly creating new ideas. Those ideas are a core part of what I am and what that ship up there was made from. They tested him for 21 minutes but it was 7 years of hell in his mind.

This was confirmed in our timeline by the Drakor in this galaxy who were not allowed to interfere in this evaluation. They had to decide if they were going to let that timeline continue or not.