Aurora, Wayward Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your notice that it becomes a solid piece and is held in place at the crevasses. Then merged with other pieces as they are added. There is no way we know to manipulate this material other than through telekinesis. It is designed as a point scout for the colony dreadnaught base that is being built.

He sent her images of it. "What that base will do is allow us to dock 30 colony ships inside of it; they will not need FTL drives as the dreadnaught will handle that. With colony ships aboard it can travel at 5x FTL speed. The point scouts can fly at 6x and scout the perimeter even farther with little to no chance of being detected.

There's only two fighter-style craft with this coating; so we can handle front and rear or side guards. We can also run them both ahead and split the section ahead in half and get a greater range on what lies ahead. We also have one shuttle set up with this coating for when different governors wish to have private meetings with the Home Guard.

Individually or as a group. It took over 3 weeks of the 2 of us working together to cover the ships but leave weapon systems and propulsion systems operational. Also, that still allows us to get inside the craft. I will ask your military advisers if they had the material in hand could they produce people with telekinetic skills to do the work?"

She looked over at them.

Rocan sighed, "Then because there are only two which colony has the right to it? Gresen would have more of a claim as both hybrids were born and raised on that Colony. Would you want me to turn that over to them?

The fact is the treaty outlines our role. We are building a space-based colony in order to move them to the new system. The protection of our people in transit is more important than the colony wars you keep having amongst yourselves.

Remember what I said. I am working to save our people. No weapon systems were on and I had that little girl Lena in my lap showing her space flight, stars, constellations, and pointing out the system we would be traveling to in a few years. The abducted abused girl that was sent to me like a bomb.

I saved her life, fixed her hearing from the bomb, leukemia she had, the damage caused by the sexual abuse done by her kidnapper called father. I can send those medical files if you wish; they are not something I wish to view over and over again. Aurora sent the information on all of this to your Security Services.

I will talk with my lawyer about releasing those patents. Wait I already have. The problem is it requires metallic alloys you are unable to obtain in this system. You have no way of reproducing it here.

This is about protecting a moving colony from here to Sumar. I did not have to make the ship known. I chose too. Your military is rife with filing eminent domain on this ship because of its advanced weapons. This ship is co-owned by two hybrids and the Sentinels in the Home Guard Treaty.

You sign that treaty and recognize both groups then you have acknowledged that we are an independent force for protection against alien intrusion. Not subject to eminent domain. It is a Home Guard asset. As defined in the treaty before you. We have made it know what it will take to bring your local militaries up to speed.

We are willing to give the educational software to your people but you have no instructors to teach it without the use of the Sentinels. Until you have those who can teach those subjects you are going to have to rely on the Sentinels teaching our people about this science.

We have a lawyer aboard who is looking to become a hybrid. She will be filing briefs on our behalf; she has her firm already on task to do it. Before you ask her name is Wira Kel, you might be familiar with some of her work."

The general rolled his eyes, "She is a damned sniper in the courtroom. She knows just where to attack to win her cases. That is why when she is retained, we tend to try and work an out-of-court settlement. She is the one who skewered the team that got the military fined 10 Billion credits 5 years back. For copyright infringements on our starfighters. It has cost us every year since for everyone we have rolled out as part of the settlement."

The Governor looked over, "For not playing politics you could be very good at it."

He shook his head. "We do compromise our principle to get into office and stay in an office you have to do it constantly. Especially in your position. Signing budgets that have items that you did not want and believed they were a waste. Every person in your position has to be able to do that.

Every person who is made a hybrid has to work for the betterment of the Pena people as a whole. Their methods might be different but if she becomes a red Blade hybrid. She will be just as formattable and single-minded in matters. We won't know until she is made one."

The governor sighed, "I believe there are treaties and other legal cases that have to be settled before we could even discuss eminent domain."

Rocan nodded, "You disregard all of those with 40% Drakor blood in them all the people who have been receiving that blood will be in the same boat as me. Are they still citizens even though they are not hybrids?"

She rolled her eyes, "Calculated move on your part?"

Rocan grinned, "Part of my job is to get the Home Guard and hybrids recognized and treated equally. While helping the people in our communities who are suffering. I am working both in tandem. If that creates political issues, those are your department. Not mine, as I do not get into politics."

She nodded, "Well said. We will be reviewing the decisions from the courts on each of these points. Right now, I am inclined to sign the Home Guard Treaty and send it to our Congress for a vote. See how they handle this."

He nodded, "It is not subject to change and you are talking about a very small group of people who are truly affected by it."

She smiled, "I know what you have told us but what controls the number of your group?"

Rocan smiled, "For this initial group we have Aurora who has every file and views expressed by every subject applying. Everything that they have presented in their life if they have an electronic presence. She knows the rules the Hybrids of other systems use better than I do. Every candidate will be tested in sword skills and tested on staying true to their nature. She will perform an extensive evaluation.

Then the council has to approve them as being a candidate. The council sets a number. Right now, that number is no more than 300. We are looking to have to divide our force if you will. Leaving some behind in 2 systems while we do this transport effort. Being in 3 locations.

Then using smaller ships with wormhole drives to try and return to get the second ship ready for transport. Most likely just the battleship leaving the base behind with its fighters and weapon systems. Its 200 shuttles would be available to help people move around on these new worlds.

That base can then start the factories aboard and the centipede built inside it. The ship is a mining ship with vacuums mining area ran strictly by Sentinels. Then the factories which are the workhorse if you will for making everything from homes, shelters, furniture, and other ships. All with non-toxic material.

Then there is the technical factory that deals with Sentinel construction. Some material inside of them is toxic. Penans would have to wear suits in that area; else the Sentinels will do the work. Initially, it will only be Sentinels working in that area.

It depends on the need and the numbers. 1% of the Penan population is what is set. That is a high-end number. We build what we need to get the job done and when holes are identified. Like teachers in poorer sections of your colonies, they could be Sentinels filling the missing roles.

Teaching advanced technology to those underprivileged students while your high-end learning centers attempt to do it with just the software. No Sentinels if you will. If you want to run a comparison?"

She smiled, "That would be an interesting challenge but getting a Sentinel certified to teach our curriculum and these advanced courses at the same time, seems difficult."

Rocan smiled, "There is a court filing on that very subject because they will be needed aboard these ships traveling 3 years to a new home."

She smiled, "Working for a just solution to 2 problems at once while challenging us to try and match a Sentinel that is 4,000 years more advanced than our teachers. I will contact the courts with my opinion on Sentinel teachers. They are going to be needed.

I looked at some of that software and the section on law and politics is massive. Especially in regards to alien treaties. You are talking about whole new careers for the people to work those items."

Rocan smiled, "If I got the same assurances from the Drakor they might work all treaties over translations for our initial encounters; we are over 300 years away from that happening."

She smiled, "We have a lot to learn as a people. We are arranging a governors' meeting. As the head of your colony would join us for that?"

He looked over, "We are founders of the colony but not the head of the colony. That gets into politics. As a non-voting member, we would attend. To provide our thoughts on what you are proposing. Until we identify a Colony leader who would be on the first Colony ship.

Having them living aboard it while everything is going on. They would have to be a non-hybrid. They would become the elected governor of this new colony. As additional ships are added they would hold new elections once they are filled.

The Home Guard would like to sit in on these governor meetings when they think it is appropriate. The colony leader could change constantly but that is politics."

She smiled, "You see it as a political trap to avoid. I like your suggestion. Especially for this slavery discussion. You and Aurora as she seems to hold a lot of this information for display and dissemination."

He smiled, "Just me. I can call on her to display the information. I have an implant that allows my telepathy to work with silent communication to me. She would not be required unless you want the Sentinels' opinions if you will. Who can also answer questions on Sentinel rights?"

She chuckled, "For this first one she would be welcomed. We will see how that works. Until you have a governor of this colony elected by the colonist you would only be invited when needed.

When that governor arrives, we would expect you to be here to provide guidance as the leader of the Hybrids, the governor you have will likely report back the decisions that were made. We would like to make an informed decision only once. As a non-voting member if you will."

He smiled, "Myself or Freia if I am unavailable. It could also be Wina if she turns out to be a justice hybrid. She gets trained up with the material it would be an excellent choice as she is a known entity from this time.

She would likely remain behind when we move the colonies if she is a Justice. She would be your best point of contact for that. Send Aurora the meeting location and time. If you want our presence held secret at this meeting, we do have that shuttle available. Just let us know. Was there anything else?"

She smiled, "You have someplace to be? I get it. Thank you for answering our questions and the video on how you did it was educational. A regular shuttle will do. We want the people to know you are being brought in on this future issue discussion we will be having. You presented a compelling case to the public.

You are polling extremely high because of what you are doing for the people with the aliens and then the blood. That is spreading like a wildfire in hospitals here. Some have been sent to each of the four colonies as requested, 4-liters to each colony.

In the diplomatic pouches, their representatives use. It will take time to get to the outer colonies but Trisan has already started getting their list together. They should be starting to treat people tomorrow.

The press is keeping them honest wanting to watch patients getting the blood and the transformation to sick children and adults. They got their doses first because of the larger population base and proximity makes the journey shorter. Thank you again."

She ended the call. Rocan headed for the bedroom to two naked women waiting for him. He sighed, "The Pena Governor about our stealth fighters. I explained the purpose and how it was made stealth. She then knew they had no chance of creating it and our plan for them was extremely plausible and reasonable."

Wina got up and started getting him out of his clothes. "Fuck the Governor. After she determines the blade color, I asked that you take me solo for as long as you can go or you submit."

He smiled, "Or you submit."

She smiled, "Deal. You think you are that good?"

Aurora looked at her, "He did 16 times one day I took 5 so she could get a break and she was already a hybrid. A non-hybrid has no chance of keeping up with him."

She sighed, "We find out, you make me a hybrid to level the field first."

He smiled and nodded. "We will let Freia do her first on this one then." Freia nodded, "I would use my hand to get that one out of the way."

Wina looked at her, "What about her hand?"

He sighed, "To become a hybrid the loss of a limb, your primary is best. It will become Drakor like in bone structure. You will have a darkened appearance for 24 hours. Your hand, arm, legs, and upper body. Also, your head and potentially the other arm depending on if you want an extra boost to your intelligence, or to your off-arm muscles.

She looked shocked, "I have to appear in court tomorrow as 11."

He nodded, "I will probably still be fucking you at that time unless you have submitted."

She smiled and opened up a comm device. "Judge Rinda. I am having an emergency medical procedure being done. Can I get a 24-hour continuance for my case tomorrow to give me time to recover?"

She nodded, "Getting that blood work done that is circulating?"

She laughed, "No being selected to be a hybrid. It is more complex than I planned for. I would not be at my best tomorrow."

She smiled, "Good for you. Let me know how it goes. I am setting it out 48 hours base on your online calendar. Same time. Don't be late."

She smiled, "I won't be late but I might be walking funny from the fucking he said he is going to give me."

The judge laughed, "I want to hear about that from you later. In consideration for moving your case over." She ended the call.

She looked over, "I can get my staff to deflect or answer questions while I am out. I have good people working for me."

Rocan smiled, "Aurora will come in and collect samples every time I fill you up." She looked over at her, "How do you collect samples?"

She smiled, "Orally from your orifices or body. It is for the exchange and expected. Every 8 hours you will need to use the device to clean out your rectum. It will give you a break to catch your breath. If you need to pee, I recommend now."

She sighed, "You have a lot of hidden little rules in your bedroom."

She went into the bathroom and then hopped up on the bed, "Let's get this started."

He smiled, "One more thing, you will be carrying 4 boys as I told you. If you want girls it is on top of that." She looked shocked, "Well' um what is the most you have put in a woman?" He smiled, "6 though the record for a hybrid was held by a human hybrid who was the first wife of Jack Travus. That was 20."

She looked shocked, "They all lived?"

He nodded, "They all lived because a body with hybrid blood will expand to carry the child to 40 weeks even if they are on bed rest for half their pregnancy because of how much your body expands.

It pops back and is back to your 25-year-old form in a few days. Maximum from her efforts. It is documented."

She sighed, "I have had 5, 3 are adults now, might as well go for the double 6. Add 3 girls to the mix."

He nodded as Freia dove into her pussy with gusto as he slid slowly into Freia's vagina just to frustrate her. HE thought to Aurora, * Keep count of her orgasms. It would be interesting to see the results. *

Aurora smiled, * Calculating them now. *

He took it fast and frantic while Freia was slowly preparing her ass at the same time. He thought to her, * When I tell you to give her the hand, we should get it together. Aurora prep Freia's ass. While I am playing with the new mate in the bed then you can get both hands into her and make her wail right next to us. *

He heard Freia chuckle. He held back, * Let me know when you are close. *

She thought back, * I am so fucking close.*

He nodded to Aurora who slid her hand into Freia's ass whiles Freia hybrid speared Wina's ass. She wailed out as he unloaded and Freia screamed out in her pussy.

He called out, "Eye's open."

She opened them and they were glowing the palest purple he has ever seen he thought out, * Have you ever seen that light and bright of purple before? *

He heard back, * I have seen it on a few blades over the years. They are zealots for justice. She was a very good choice and will likely be the best candidate to replace one of the two of you if something happens to you. *

He pulled out so Aurora could go to work while Freia went up and kissed her lover who held her to her for several seconds.

She smiled, "You are young but you got skills. You got deep in my ass."

She showed her the hand. "Hybrid arm only."

She then had it bend in a few directions and extended it out. Aurora came over and cleaned it off for the upcoming removal.

Wina shook her head in shock, "That is fucking out there. I could get a lot of uses for it in the bedroom."

He smiled, "You are a Zealot of justice. Your eyes were purple but going on white. When we create a blade for you it will be purple and white. He said you would probably lead any other candidate to take over in the council if one of the two of us dies."

Wina sighed, "Great, you 2 live until I pass."

He chuckled, "We will try. As it is you will be my head justice in the system when we move the colony."

She sighed, "This means I have to stick to my code even more in keeping things balanced."

Aurora smiled, "You balance your wealth with your charity work. You do twice as many pro bono cases as any other law firm in the system. You have a very high win percentage on the cases you handle personally.

Your associated are in the 64%-win rate on average. Your cases, when they go to trial show an 84%-win rate. I figured you would be one of justice but he needed a lawyer in the mix fast. That was why I chose you to talk with first."

Wina sighed, "What now?"

Rocan looked at her, "You two lock your primary hands and hold them up."

Wina looked at her, "This is going to hurt like hell isn't it?'

He smiled, "The pain is worth it. He summoned his sword and cut through 8 cm below the wrist on both of them. Freia barely felt it. Wina, on the other hand, passed out from the shock of it.

He got Freia's hand and went and woke her up. She held her hand there, well her missing hand there. He handed her Freia's hand, "Put it to the stump and it will join. She did that, "Is that it?"

He shook his head, "Tell it to make you a smarter hybrid if you want a boost to your mental capability in the courtroom. Else think I want a balanced hand strength hybrid."

She sighed, "I use a one-handed weapon typically. Make me a smarter hybrid."

She was wracked with pain and screamed as her body change colors. She was out again. He gave her a few minutes. Then he woke her up. She looked up, "It gave me a message. Watch for the political traps they try and set. You could do great things if you stay true to pure justice."

1...45678...14