Aurora's Roommate 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, hell no, this isn't happening, right? I never kissed Alice this hard and no one has ever held me so tightly and OMG, just how many arms are wrapped around me right now? Wait, one hand just moved and OMG, Cody is moaning his ass off! And OMFG, he's humping me or maybe humping Esmeralda's hand or what the hell holy snap, right?

"I should hang the mirror now. Ah, that was the best kiss of my life, but it never happened, right?"

"It never happened between you and I, but I agree, that was amazing. By the way, Esmeralda is quite pleased with you. You'll find a hook on the wall, Danny. Oh, by the way, Esmeralda said you could have another quick squeeze, you know, for old times sakes. OUCH, Ouch, damn it, Ouch."

"Holy Vampire bite snap, is your neck bleeding on the left side?"

"Oh, it's a medical condition I have. Go find the hook Cody."

I unlocked the door to let Danny into the bedroom and found that I couldn't enter, OMG, again! But holy black room and purple string lights snap, when did I decorate her bedroom in such a seductive manner?

"Take your time Danny. I'll start some dinner. You can stay for a while, right?"

"Um, yeah and I think, well, um, I'm staying for a while. And for some reason, well, we might kiss good night later. Hey, what the hell is going on here?"

"Hang the mirror. I'll give you an hour before I call you for dinner."

Why in the hell I closed the door was beyond me because something said I should stay and watch. You know, just to make sure everything was OK and not because I'm a freak like that. And just where in the hell did this unbaked pan of Lasagna from Miss Paulette's Bakery came from is beyond me too, but I read the hand written note and slipped it into the oven and set the timer for 60 minutes.

"Hey. Esmeralda, we will discuss your knowledge of modern appliances later. Ouch!"

And just to keep the strange going strong, I took the hand written note, the cup of coffee that was on the kitchen counter top, you know, piping hot and stepped out onto the front porch and held it up to the house title sign on the front porch. And there it was, the hand writing was the same. The note and the burnt in signature on the front porch sign were written by the same person and that person, my roommate, was in her bedroom and was doing who knows what with Cody and OMG, what is Cody doing in return? I mean, these are the reasons I wanted to peek, you know, right?

But at least I knew my roommates name now. Esmeralda Seagroves. And I had about 45 minutes to look up a little research on Esmeralda Seagroves and her family before it's time to feed Cody and by the way, will Cody just magically come out of the bedroom or am I supposed to open the door and call him to dinner?

End Aurora's roommate 01

12