Austin and Angela Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you will." The two hung out in what was a very fun afternoon. The next day at school seemed to become more normal. He started to get used to the new attention from girls and he did like being able to cut the lunch line.

When the evening finally came, Austin nervously picked out his clothes for his double date. He kept it simple with a white button down, blue tie, and khaki pants. After obsessing for what felt like an hour, it was time to leave to pick up Angela.

He drove to Angela's and was still nervous as he went to ring the doorbell. The door opened and Austin's jaw nearly hit the floor. She was wearing a beautiful tight black dress that hugged all of her curves. Her hair and makeup were done perfectly and was wearing perfume that made her smell heavenly. Angela previously explained that she usually wore loose fitting clothes because it was hard to find clothes that fit her. Plus, loose clothes helped hide her bulge. Austin was not ready for her to be dressed up and was speechless.

Angela saw his shock and smiled, "Does someone need a glass of water?"

Austin was speechless but finally responded, "Miss Angela you look stunning."

"Thanks, Sweetie I spent a long time getting ready and it's a custom dress. You can't just buy a dress that can fit these curves off the rack. Plus, you look adorable too."

With that, Angela drove the pair to the restaurant. During the drive, Austin became curious about Angela's bulge. It only looked about average for a girl. Austin asked, "Why don't you have a giant bulge in that tight dress?"

"Well Sweetie, I have special super strong, custom underwear, they're uncomfortable so I don't wear them very often, but they help hide my huge dick when I want to wear clothes like this. Can't have everyone staring at my bulge all night."

Austin replied, "Damn ok."

The two arrived at the restaurant and met Emily and Ben. Austin introduced Angela and the four sat down for dinner. Angela fit right into the group and everyone had a great time at dinner. Emily and Angela quickly became good friends. At the conclusion of dinner, the group left and headed to Emily's house.

At Emily's house, they went into her basement and hung out on couches. Emily asked, "So do you guys want to play a game? I got all the classics."

Austin suggested, "How about Pictionary."

Emily replied, "Excellent idea."

When Emily returned with the game she said, "So couples for teams?"

Angela coyly smiled, "How about boys verses girls." Austin noticed her smile. He knew by now that she had something planned but couldn't figure out what it was.

Ben said, "Sounds good to me, let's go Austin."

They all played a few rounds, and everyone was having a good time. Angela, in her trademark smile, said, "Care to make it interesting?"

Emily asked, "How so?"

Angela continued, "How about you guys win, we give you both blowjobs. But if you guys win you give us a blowjob, but we get to cum twice!"

Ben replied, "Why do you guys get to cum twice?"

Angela smiled, "You've been staring at Emily's bulge all night. You clearly want to suck her off. We need something to even it out. Best of five?"

Ben said, "Um ok deal" in an uneasy voice.

The following games weren't even close, and Angela and Emily went on to swiftly win the next three rounds. Both Ben and Austin began to get nervous at the thought of having to repay their debt.

Angela laughed and said, "Looks like we win! Time to collect our prize. Ugh thank god, I need this"

Emily cheered, "Get ready honey!! I'm giving you the whole thing."

Angela laughed, "Of course Emily, experienced boys should take the whole thing."

Ben began to sense their relationship dynamic begin to shift. Normally, their relationship dynamic was pretty equal. However, Angela's ever-present dominance seemed to be rubbing off on Emily.

Angela stood in front of the couch and motioned for Emily to join her. Angela asked, "Emily would you be so kind as to help me unzip my dress?" She turned to Ben and Austin, "Boys on your knees."

Emily walked to Angela and replied, "Sure anything you need." The girls unzipped each other's dresses and took them off. Austin looked over at his friend. Ben's trademark cool confident demeanor seemed to be wavering for the first time Austin could remember. Austin's thoughts were short lived, as both boys were soon distracted by their girlfriends standing before them in their underwear.

Angela looked as intimidating as ever, though her special panties were still hiding the extent of her scariest asset. Austin was practically drooling over her towering figure, wide hips, big boobs, and couldn't wait for his second crack at her massive dick. Ben, giving Emily a similar look, his gaze fixed on her thin toned, body, and beautiful long legs. The two girls sat down next to each other on the couch and settled in for the next part of their evening.

Emily excitedly yelled, "Let's go boys!"

Angela interrupted, "Not so fast! Get your clothes off for us. I like to see my boys naked."

Emily began chanting, "Strip, Strip, Strip!" Angela smirked as she saw her new friend beginning to build confidence and take more control.

Austin and Ben slowly started removing their clothes. Ben was confident and quickly started unbuttoning his shirt, while Austin opted for a much slower approach. When both boys removed their shirt, they casually tossed them aside.

Angela raised an eyebrow, and quickly gave Austin a swift kick in the balls. Ben and Emily looked over at Austin as he bent over in pain.

Angela looked at Austin and yelled, "Sweetie, fold your clothes up nicely. You look adorable in your outfit, and I want you to look cute when you put it back on later."

Austin replied, "Yes, Miss Angela," and started to fold his shirt.

Angela turned to Emily and said, "Are you going to discipline your boy?"

Emily hesitated initially, but after a second gave her boy a swift punch in the balls. Ben also keeled over in pain.

Ben moaned, "What was that for?"

Emily began to really enjoy a feeling of power she never had before, "You heard Angela, fold your clothes nicely! Also, don't question me!"

Angela was loving Emily's newfound confidence. She had already conquered Austin but found particular joy in bringing out the dominant side in a new girl.

Ben finally managed to recover enough to respond, "Yes, Emily."

Both boys removed their clothes and neatly folded them.

Emily appeared to be taking to her instruction well, but Angela was about to reassert herself as the true dominant with what would happen next.

Angela smiled, "Ok boys time for the main event. Take them out!"

Both Ben and Austin got on their knees positioned their hands on their girlfriend's underwear. Emily started to count down, "3....2....1...Off." Both girl's cocks flopped out. Emily's 15-inch cock stood there proudly. It looked to have respectable girth, good weight, and was backed by orange sized testicles. However, everyone's attention was on Angela's behemoth. After a long pause, Emily finally broke the silence, "Holy shit. The rumors are all wrong, there's no fucking way that thing is 20-inches."

Angela couldn't help laughing, "Sweetie, want to tell her how big it is?"

Austin looked up at Emily, "She's a full 28-inches."

Emily, "No fucking way."

Angela said, "Yes way. We measured, didn't we Sweetie." Austin nodded in agreement.

Ben's eyes were still popping out of his skull. He knew Emily's cock was on the larger side and understood some girls were even bigger, but as he looked at Angela's dick, at Emily's dick and then back Angela's dick he couldn't believe they were even the same species. After he had gotten used to the size a little, he began to think about Austin. He thought to himself, "Fuck, I thought I was good, but if Austin is taking that thing, he's waaaayyy ahead of anything I could do." In a way, he was proud of his previously innocent friend. He knew handling that was no small task. He also recounted the more dominant position his girlfriend had started taking. It made him nervous, but there was also something about it that was starting to make him hard.

Ben finally spoke up, "God, have you tried out for the baseball team? You've already got a bat."

Angela laughed again, "Maybe I should."

Emily spoke, "Ben run and get some towels. I know sometimes we make a mess, and Angela... Well she looks like she could paint a wall with that thing."

Angela, still loving her new friend's dominance, said, "Yes girl! Give those orders!"

Ben replied, "Yes Ma'am"

Emily thought for a moment, "Hmm, I like Ma'am, but call me queen from now on."

Ben ventured again, "Yes queen." Ben ran and came back with towels which he put down in the area around himself and Austin.

Angela picked up, "Ok boys time for the main event! Ready... Set... Go!"

Both boys quickly moved to suck on their girlfriends. Much like last time, Austin took the head and the first part of her cock relatively easily. However, Angela quickly reached the back of his throat and met resistance.

Angela said, "Remember Sweetie. Relax! Always relax!"

Austin relaxed and Angela was able to continue pushing down his throat. Austin knew what to expect, this time and had much more control. Austin began to rhythmically move his head back and forth, trying to stimulate her as best he could.

Meanwhile, Ben had taken about half of Emily's cock. Ben was much more experienced and was doing a great job of pleasuring his girl. Emily's smaller size also allowed him to use his tongue to stimulate her. As he was sucking, he started stroking his own cock.

Angela noticed this action and took advantage of the opportunity to coach her prodigy. She asked, "Emily do you always allow him to stroke himself while pleasuring you?"

Emily, gave a confused reply, "Yea... Should I not? Do you have any recommendations?"

Angela looked at her new friend, "I got this." Ben began to wonder what was happening, but before he could finalize his thoughts, Angela reached out and pinched his nose as Austin continued sucking. Much like Austin, Ben was confused at why she would do this. Also, like Austin, Ben quickly realized that he could no longer breathe. Angela kept holding until Ben began to struggle for breath and just when Ben thought his lungs would burst, she let go.

Angela glared at Ben and explained, "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Your girlfriend is like twice your size. Can't you see she wears the pants. So, get your hands off your little dick and start using those hands to take care of the real cock in your relationship!" Intimidated like he never had been in his life, Ben quickly moved to start stroking the length of her cock that was still outside his mouth,

Emily chimed in, "When you take all my cock, and you will be taking all my cock, give my balls some attention."

Angela responded, "Good idea! Sweetie, give my balls some attention!" Austin quickly moved to use one of his hands to pleasure her massive balls while continuing to stroke her length with the other hand. Austin couldn't believe their sheer weight and could barely get his hands around them.

While she was showing Ben his place, Angela had kept giving Austin more of her cock. She had now reached the 14-inch mark from their first night together. He was starting to struggle a little but was accommodating her better than last time. Austin was also ready when precum began flowing down his throat. Despite his improvement, Angela could tell he was going to need a little encouragement for him to go deeper.

She offered, "Sweetie, you're doing so great. I can feel you've gotten better and are more comfortable, that's why I want you to go a little further. Remember to relax! Fuck I love this throat!" Austin's heart was warmed as he heard Angela's encouragement. He was nervous about taking more of her beast but had some comfort in the fact that she had never given him too much to handle. He also was excited to get closer to his goal of deepthroating her entire cock.

Angela gave a smile as she pushed past the 15-inch mark. She liked Emily, but still took pleasure in giving her boy more cock than she could ever give hers. She finally stopped at about eighteen inches. She could see Austin's eyes begin to water, and saw the boy was reaching his limit as he continued valiantly sucking. Austin caught Angela's smile and understood what she was thinking and was happy that he could accommodate even more of her giant cock.

Ben had also managed to accommodate all of his girl's cock. Before long, both girls were approaching their first climax. They both moaned loudly as the boys continued to pleasure them. Finally, Emily yelled out, "Fuck here I go, get ready Ben," and Emily began to pump her boy full of cum.

Angela also yelled, "Ready or not here it cums!" Austin was more ready to take her load than last time and started to swallow as much cum as he could. The size of Angela's orgasm inevitably meant that cum began to force its way out of his mouth.

Once both girl's orgasms subsided, Angela, still with her cock in Austin's mouth, said, "Time for round two!"

Emily let out an evil laugh and started to fuck her boy's throat more aggressively than before. Emily yelled out, "Take it, bitch. You love my giant cock." Not to be outdone, Angela started fucking Austin harder than she ever had.

Angela's boy quickly started to become overwhelmed by the pace, she saw the nervous look on his face, and felt him begin to tense up. She stopped fucking his throat and said, "Sweetie, I'm going to fuck your throat a little harder this time. I've never given you anything you can't handle. Right?" Austin nodded in agreement with her cock still in his mouth. "Ok, so just try to keep up. Above all else, relax. I can feel you tensing up and you won't be able to handle all this if you don't relax.

Austin always appreciated Angela's encouragement. He began to focus and started to relax, still struggling to take just 18 of her 28 inches. Ben was also doing his best to survive Emily. But he started to notice his cock was getting hard even though he wasn't directly rubbing it. He couldn't explain it, but he became more and more aroused by his girlfriend's newfound dominance.

As Emily approached her second orgasm, Ben began to feel like was going to cum as well. After a few more minutes, Emily yelled, "Ugh fuck get ready for round two!" As she said this, Ben also cumed really hard. Emily was riding her own waves of pleasure as he filled her boy with cum. Ben was unprepared for the second load and it began to spill out of his mouth. As the two finished up, Emily commanded, "Pick up our towels like a good bitch and put them in the washer." Ben promptly followed her orders but couldn't help being aroused at his new place in the relationship.

Angela, still determined to assert her superiority, decided to show off her stamina a little as Austin continued to blow her. As Ben and Emily cleaned up Angela finally started to approach her orgasm. Angela started moaning, "Fuck you're getting good at this Sweetie," Austin continued to focus as he could feel his own orgasm coming on. Angela yelled for the second time that day, "Sweetie here we go!!" At the same time Austin blew his much smaller load. Angela was really determined to show off, so she made sure to give him all the cum she could. Austin's stomach was already full from her first load, so her cum began to flow out of his mouth almost immediately as she continued pumping. Sensing Emily was watching, Angela smiled and decided to put on a show. With still half of her orgasm remaining, she removed her dick and covered Austin's entire body in cum, easily soaking the towels Ben had put out. Everyone's eyes were again on Angela's package and the volume of cum she produced.

Austin was riding the pleasure from his own orgasm. She made him feel like he didn't know he ever could. He also noticed that Emily had thin watery cum as opposed to the thick gooey ropes of cum that Angela had sprayed all over him. As Angela concluded, the room went silent. Angela was smiling quietly, Austin was laying on the ground, ogling Angela with glazed over eyes and a cum drunk smile, while Ben and Emily were shocked by Angela's package for the tenth time that day.

Emily broke the silence, "Holy shit girl. I thought I could have an orgasm. You really showed me."

Angela knew she had clearly asserted her cock as the best in the room. She liked Emily and loved that she had influenced Emily to embrace a dominant side she didn't know she had.

Angela replied, "Oh Honey, no one is like me so you shouldn't feel bad. You've got a beautiful cock and can clearly fuck your boy's brain out. Plus, now I think you and Ben understand who has the real cock in your relationship."

Angela turned to Ben, "I think you understand your place now. You are her cumslut. You better listen to her! Also, your queen just let you suck her cock what do you have to say to her?"

Ben quickly looked at Emily and said, "Thank you queen. I loved that I got the chance to suck your cock. It is the only real cock in our relationship, and I will pleasure it before my own tiny cock." Ben became so aroused as he said this. He couldn't explain how much he loved being dominated.

Angela looked at Emily, "Let me know if you need help with discipline. Especially in the beginning, boys need a lot of help learning their place." She turned to Ben, "And you! If Emily tells me, you haven't been listening to her we are going to have a problem. You just saw what I can do to a boy that I like." Ben quickly glanced at Austin, still laying on the ground, soaked in cum, barely moving, with a smile on his face. "You see. I can fuck you up."

He gulped and said, "Yes ma'am, I understand." Ben loved his girlfriend's newfound dominant side, but the prospect of getting disciplined by Angela was terrifying. He had already seen her devious mind when she had plugged his nose so that Emily's cock would suffocate him. He didn't want to think what she could come-up with for full punishment. All that before he considered her size, strength, and giant cock.

Emily then said, "Thank you so much Angela. I'll talk to you if I need any advice." The two girls quickly hugged. "I'll show you both upstairs. There's two showers so we can both get cleaned off with our boys."

Emily led them upstairs to the showers. She showed them to one of the bathrooms, before taking Ben to the other shower. Austin was slowly coming back from doing double duty on Angela's massive cock but was still too weak to walk on his own and had to be carried by Angela. Angela looked at her boy still smiling, cum soaked, and loosely clinging to her. She was really impressed at what she could put him through. No one had taken two of her orgasms this early before Austin.

Austin's brain was beginning to come down from his high as the two reached the bathroom. He was still just in awe of Angela. Her size and the way she used her cock, made him feel amazing. He also felt a sense of pride as he had given Angela two orgasms and taken superhuman amounts of cum.

Angela turned on the water and got into the shower, still holding Austin. She felt him regaining strength, so she placed him down on his feet. Austin could stand but was leaning heavily on her body. Angela carefully washed his entire body, while Austin was clutching her to hold himself up. When she finished washing Angela, she started washing off her own body. After shampooing her hair and cleaning the top half of her body, Angela decided she would let Austin have some fun.

Angela said, "Sweetie would you like to clean off my cock."

Austin looked up at her nodded in eager agreement. Angela handed Austin the soap. This moment was the first time he had seen Angela's cock soft. He was stunned at how intimidating it was even in its soft state. It had to be almost 18 inches long, still looked thick as ever, and even had a lot of its trademark veins on the surface. It reminded him of a hibernating bear that could wake up at any moment and start terrorizing everything around it. He took care in cleaning every inch of her cock and balls. After he finished, he looked up unsure how to continue.