Austin and Angela Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela said, "Sweetie, you did a good job today. I'm going to give you a treat and let you clean my ass and thighs."

Austin replied, "Thanks, Miss Angela! You are the best!" He quickly dove in and started cleaning and massaging Angela's giant butt. After finishing her ass, he moved to her thighs. As Austin cleaned them, he noticed they were still plump and feminine, but he could still feel the big muscles that were just below the surface.

The rest of the shower was relatively uneventful. Austin and Angela left the shower, dried off, thanked Emily for her hospitality, and drove home.

The following day at school, Ben and Austin were talking before school again.

Ben said, "Fuck Emily has never turned me on so much in my life."

Austin laughed and said, "Yea, I don't get it either. There's something about a girl having control that just gets me too."

Ben replied, "Yea I was a little nervous at first, but I really like it. Also, Angela's help made Emily seem more intimidating."

"She can be scary when she wants to be, but she's not mean. You see how she takes care of me. She really does like me a lot."

"Yeah, you're right," Ben paused, "Alright I have to ask. What the fuck is that thing between Angela's legs and how did you survive what it did to you?"

"She has a huge cock. It's really hot! Sucking her cock is a struggle and I can't even fit it all yet. It feels amazing though and she knows exactly how to use it to make me go wild."

"Huge is an understatement."

"Yea, she's the best."

Ben looked at Austin more seriously. "Dude, you have to watch your back. I've heard a lot of girls want you, especially the girls with huge cocks, because they think you can take anything. Emily was telling me how she overheard a few girls on the track team talking about how they wanted to grab you and take turns fucking your ass."

Austin said, "Ben you're overreacting. Sure, there's more attention now, but it will fade after a week or two."

Ben continued, "I'm serious, that was just the track team. Those girls are far from the scariest ones in school. Imagine the girls on the football team or the lacrosse team. Sure, Angela has the bigger cock than anyone and is far and away the tallest and strongest girl in school, but these girls can really do a number on you if you're not careful.

Austin was still skeptical, "Ben, stop. I'll be ok."

Ben said, "Oh just like you were ok with Morgan."

Austin thought back to his encounter with Morgan, maybe Ben did have a point. He did notice a lot of scary looks from girls but figured everyone move on once something else happened. If what Ben was saying was right, the attention would not be going away any time soon. Austin replied, "Hhh you're right."

Ben looked at him and said, "Don't go anywhere alone and watch your back. Also, stay close to Angela if you can. She can fuck up any girl in school with one hand tied behind her back."

"Thanks, Ben I know you're looking out for me."

Just as Austin said this, Emily walked up, "Hey! How's it going."

Ben replied, "It was going ok until you showed up."

Emily laughed, and playfully shoved Ben, "Shut up you." She turned to Austin, "Hey Austin there's going to be a house party tonight. I already talked to Angela and she says she wants to go. Ben and I will be there"

Austin thought for a moment. He had never been to a house party. He had heard the stories. They could get wild with dozens of people and tons of booze. Not to mention what happened in the rooms upstairs. He always wanted to go but was too busy studying or too nervous about getting caught. However, Austin was trying to be more open to experiences. Plus, he would get to hang out with Angela. "Ok, I'm in."

"Sweet, Angela said she will be by to pick you up at 8."

The rest of the day passed slowly. Austin was excited to let loose a little and hang out with Angela a little. At 7:30, Austin was standing in the mirror wondering what he should wear. He wanted to look good for Angela, but if Ben was right, he didn't want to attract too much attention. He finally opted for jeans and a nice t-shirt. Just as he finished getting ready, Angela showed up in his driveway. He quickly ran outside to meet her and got in the car.

Angela said, "Are you ready Sweetie!"

Austin replied, "I'm super excited!"

They were in the car a long time before they got to the house. Angela parked, looked at Austin and said, "Sweetie, we can have a lot of fun tonight, but I need you to watch your back. Emily said Ben already talked to you about all the girls that want to do bad things to you. You need to watch out. I'm sure you heard what happens at these parties."

Austin gave Angela a concerned look, "Yes I understand."

Angela still wanted Austin to have fun, she realized she may have scared him a little, "Oh Sweetie, I didn't mean to scare you. I just want you to be safe. Just promise me you will keep track of what you drink, don't ever put your drink down, and please just stay close to me."

"I promise."

"Great let's go."

The pair walked up to the house. The house was packed with tons of people. Austin could hear loud music and tons of people on the inside. In the driveway, Austin could see people playing beer pong.

Once they stepped through the door, Austin became overwhelmed. He saw people everywhere, all holding drinks. There were two people making out on a couch, and another group of people clearly competing to see who could chug beer the fastest. Angela and Austin picked their way through the crowd and found the cooler with the drinks. Angela handed Austin and beer and Austin started drinking. Angela saw Emily looked down at Austin, "There's Emily."

Angela guided Austin through the crowd until they reached Emily. She said, "Nice to see you guys. Ben said we got the next game for beer pong outside. C'mon let's go!"

The trio went outside and met Ben. They got the game setup and started playing. Austin had never been drunk before and didn't quite understand what he should be doing. As they kept playing Austin was trying to keep up with Angela as she was drinking. He didn't realize that Angela's much bigger body meant she could drink way more than he ever could.

After the second game, Austin could barely walk as he went to grab more beer for the next game. Angela had just started getting a buzz, and noticed her boy tripping forward and said, "Oh Sweetie, no more booze for you. You need to take a little break from the alcohol. Let's go in and have a seat for a minute."

"I think that's a good idea Angela,"

Angela turned to Emily and said, "Hey I'm going to take Austin inside, he needs to sit down a little."

Emily replied, "Yea, I can see that. Thanks, we had fun playing with you two."

Austin grabbed hold of Angela for support and the two moved inside. They got to a nice couch, but there was a couple making out. Angela looked at them and said, "Excuse me, I think you're in my seat."

The girl started turning with a killer look on her face and started saying, "Who the f..." As she turned to face Angela, she realized who she was talking to. Her face promptly went white and the couple quickly scurried off.

Austin smiled, and said, "Nice trick."

Angela laughed, "Hey I didn't say they had to give up the seat. I don't know why they just ran off."

Austin replied, "Hmm, sure."

"Being the scariest girl in school does have its perks." Austin and Angela hung out a little and talked, but before long Angela needed to use the bathroom. She didn't want to leave him, especially since he was super drunk, but things were becoming urgent. She turned to Austin, "Sweetie, I'm going to go to the bathroom. Just stay right there and don't move."

Austin looked at Angela, "I got it Angela. I'm a little kid, I can look out for myself."

Angela bit her lip, she didn't want to leave him especially after the looks she saw other girls giving him, but she really needed to get to a bathroom soon. "Ok Sweetie, I'll be right back! Please be careful and don't go anywhere."

Angela quickly ran off to find a bathroom. The house was big, and it took her a few minutes before she found the bathroom. When she finally found the bathroom, there was a long line. She didn't want to leave Austin for this long, but she had no choice. As she waited, she tried to put her mind at ease. Angela thought, "Well I'm not leaving him for that long. Plus, he's fucking brilliant, he'll be alright. Emily and Ben were around somewhere too. They would have his back."

Meanwhile two girls Rachel and Mackenzie were watching Austin looking for an opening. Mackenzie was 6ft. 9 inches tall with a stout build and was a star defender in lacrosse. Her red hair perfectly matched her devious smile. Rachel stood at 6ft. 8 inches and had a curvy body with legendary boobs. Her curly blonde hair flowed down her shoulders to her cute face. Both girls had rather sizable dicks and issues finding boys who could handle their size. Their plans on Austin were also fueled by a personal vendetta against Angela. Freshman year, Angela accidentally hurt Mackenzie when the two were practicing during lacrosse. Angela apologized, but Mackenzie believed Angela had done it purposefully as a way of settling an argument they had a week earlier. Rachel was jealous of Angela. Were it not for Angela, Rachel would have the largest cock in the school and command much more attention. Both girls saw Austin as the perfect way to relieve their dicks and get back at Angela.

Rachel looked at Mackenzie, removed one of her earrings and said, "Follow my lead."

The couple moved over to their prey and sat down on either side of him. They both sat so that they were touching Austin and Rachel put her arm around Austin so that the side of his face was being pressed into her boob.

Austin was unsure of how to handle this attention from girls, so he sat there hoping Angela would return soon.

Sensing Austin's tension Mackenzie spoke, "Hey! I'm Mackenzie and she's Rachel!"

Austin wanted to be polite and said, "I'm Austin."

Rachel lied, "We know! We are friends with Angela and have heard so much about you!"

Austin began to loosen up, "Really." Austin quickly started warming to the two girls. He began to feel safe thinking that they would protect him until Angela returned. Plus, he had never met Angela's friends before and wanted to make sure they liked him.

Mackenzie said, "Oh sure, she really likes you."

Rachel continued, "Yea she said you're really spec..."

Mackenzie cut her off, "Rachel you're missing an earring!"

Rachel's hand shot to cover her ear, "Shit, this is my favorite pair. They were my grandmother's, and they are super special to me."

Austin became concerned, "Oh where did you lose it?"

Mackenzie replied, "Oh we were just upstairs it must be up there."

Austin said, "Ok Angela will be back in a minute and then we can all go up and look for it."

Rachel replied in a concerned voice, "No we have to go now. It's valuable and I don't want anyone to take it. Will you help?"

Austin thought for a minute. He understood he wasn't supposed to leave, but he wanted to be helpful and knew wanted to make a good impression with Angela's friends. The alcohol also helped to put his mind at ease, and he began to really trust these girls. He said, "Sure. I'll help. Let's go!"

Both girls smiled at each other and stood up. Rachel put her hand on Austin's shoulder and guided his body towards the stairs. He was still too drunk to walk straight and stumbled multiple times before reaching the stairs. Once they reached the stairs, Austin stumbled again at the first step.

Mackenzie laughed, "Whoops, be careful."

Both girls grabbed one of his arms tightly and guided him up the steps. Austin stumbled a few more times, but the group eventually reached the top of the stairs.

Emily was standing across the room talking with some other members of the track team. Her tall slender frame gave her a view slightly above the crowd and could see most of the room in front of her.

As she talked, she thought about Austin a little. She too was worried for him. She was plugged into the school rumor mill and understood just how many girls wanted to do unspeakable things to him. Austin had helped Emily with her math homework enough for Emily to understand he was brilliant. Emily had also been around him enough to know that a lifetime of chemistry and physics hadn't prepared him to understand the intricate details of social situations, let alone all the new attention he was receiving from girls. With Angela by his side, she figured he would be safe. However, when she saw Austin stumbling drunk upstairs led by two girls with devious looks on their faces, she instantly became concerned.

She turned to the people she was talking with and said, "I got to go." Understanding she couldn't take on both those girls alone, Emily quickly began pushing through the crowd of people looking for Angela. Emily searched through the first floor and was having trouble finding Angela even though she could see above the crowd. She thought, "This girl is giant. Why the fuck can't I find her."

After frantically looking, Emily finally saw Angela emerge from the bathroom. She said in a panicked voice, "I don't know what happened, but Rachel and Mackenzie led Austin upstairs."

Angela became instantly worried, "Oh my god help me look for him!" Angela shoved her way through the crowd like a bulldozer, with Emily following behind, making her way to the stairs.

On the way Emily saw Ben talking to some of his friends and yelled, "Ben, help us. We think Austin got taken by some girls who want to do bad things with him." Ben quickly moved to follow both the girls to help his friend.

As Emily was looking for Angela, Rachel and Mackenzie led Austin to one of the bedroom doors upstairs. Rachel said, "Oh we were just in this room." Rachel led the trio into the empty bedroom.

Austin asked, "Where were you guys in this room?"

Mackenzie replied, "Oh we were sitting, talking on the bed."

Austin walked over to the bed, crawled on it, and started looking through the sheets for Rachel's missing earring.

The two girls saw their opportunity. As Mackenzie went to close the door, Rachel tackled Austin onto the bed.

Austin instantly knew what was happening and moved to scream for help, but Mackenzie cupped her hand over his mouth before he could get out any words. Rachel quickly set to work removing Austin's pants and underwear. Austin struggled the entire time, but he was no match for the two much larger girls.

Rachel quickly gave Austin a hard punch in the balls. As Austin was curled up on the bed in pain, Mackenzie and Rachel removed their pants and underwear. After a minute, Austin was able to recover enough to sit up on the bed and try to continue his struggle. When he did finally sit-up, he was met with two dicks.

Mackenzie's dick was thick with a mushroom shaped cockhead. It swayed back and forth as it filled with blood. Rachel's dick, were it not for Angela, would be one of the largest in the school. Her cock looked intimidating. It was thick, and clearly longer than even Morgan's cock. Even though her veins were not nearly as big as the ones on Angela's cock, the entire package was still intimidating.

Mackenzie said, "Ready? I'm going to fill both your holes with my 16-inch cock."

Not to be outdone, Rachel yelled, "Bitch I know you are taking all 18-inches of my cock. You handle that freak Angela's cock so this thing should be a breeze."

Austin hated when people called Angela a freak and said, "She's not a freak she's really sweet."

Mackenzie punched him in the stomach and said, "Shut up. She's a freaky bitch. Why do you care anyway? If you can take her, I'll be no problem."

Austin started thinking about how easily he had been tricked by Rachel and Mackenzie. He felt silly for trusting these girls. Angela and Ben were completely right. He did have to be super careful now that he was with Angela. Much like the situation with Morgan, he knew there was just nothing he could do to stop these girls. The only thing he could do is to try to buy time for Angela. He knew she would notice he was gone and look for him. He thought to himself, "I need to hold out. I know Angela will come save me."

Mackenzie quickly moved to push his body down and started moving her cock towards his mouth. Rachel held down Austin's torso and started to move her cock towards his ass. Austin quickly squirmed around to try to keep Rachel from fucking his ass. He thought, "C'mon Angela where are you! I can't hold these girls off much longer."

Rachel tried to restrain Austin further and said, "Stop squirming or I'm going to make this hurt more!"

Mackenzie said, "Get your mouth open!" She grabbed his mouth and started to try to force it open. While Mackenzie was trying to open his mouth, Rachel started ramming her cock against his asshole to try to get it open.

Meanwhile, Angela, Emily, and Ben were frantically going from room to room to find Austin.

Emily finally threw open a door and saw Rachel and Mackenzie about to take Austin. She yelled, "I found him, come here quick Angela."

Angela felt a sense of relief wash over her, but it quickly faded as she became worried for her boy. She sprinted down the hallway, burst through the door, and yelled, "What the fuck are you doing to my Austin."

Austin heard Angela burst through the door and he felt a sense of relief. He knew she would protect him.

Rachel and Mackenzie looked at each other and instantly their faces went ghost white.

Angela yelled, "Let him go, get on the bed, and bend the fuck over."

Mackenzie knew it was pointless to resist Angela, so she did as Angela requested. Rachel wasn't compliant and tried to run out of the room. Austin moved away from his captors as soon as they let him go and went over to Ben. Ben attempted to settle his friend down and reassure him that everything would be ok. Rachel ran into Emily who struggled to hold her back until Angela finally could grab her. Angela wrestled Rachel onto the bed and bent her over.

Angela said, "You girls dared to try to fuck my boy. Now I'm going to show you how it feels to take a dick." With that Angela pulled down her pants and stuffed the head of her cock into Rachel. Austin was stunned at how quickly she was able to force her cock into the girl. Rachel was in pain even though Angela had only put in the first few inches. Angela turned to Emily, "I'm tired of hearing this bitch, stick your cock in her throat.

Emily came over and started to fuck Rachel in the throat. Mackenzie was still bent over, waiting to get her punishment.

Angela forced further and further into Rachel as she attempted to yell. Rachel was practically in tears as Angela stuffed in the last few inches of her monster. Before long, Austin could tell Angela and Emily were close to cuming. Emily yelled out, "Ugh Angela I don't know where you are, but I'm about to cum in this bitch."

Angela moaned, "Ugh no, I'm about to paint this girl's insides white."

Both girls filled Rachel with an unbelievable amount of cum. Cum began to leak out of both her mouth and ass. When both girls finally pulled out, Rachel fell on the bed.

Angela and Emily promptly moved to Mackenzie and gave her a similar treatment. Mackenzie understood her fate and took steps to loosen up her body for the coming onslaught. Before long, both girls had deposited their loads into Mackenzie and turned her into a moaning mess.

Her work done, Angela turned to Emily, "Thanks, I owe you one."

Emily said, "No problem, and hey I got to get off twice and put some bitches in their place, no repayment needed."

Angela then said, "Alright everyone, get the fuck out. I want to be alone with my boy."

Emily collected Ben and left. Austin saw the look on her face and understood that Emily was likely not finished getting off for the evening. Mackenzie picked up Rachel and the two were able to somehow get their clothes back on. The two stumbled out of the room, using each other for support. They would never again be bothering Austin after having their insides rearranged by Angela.