Austin and Angela Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once everyone finally left, Angela stood in front of Austin, looked at him and said, "Sweetie, I'm so sorry. I never should have left you. I feel awful"

Austin replied, "It's ok Angela, it's not your fault."

"Sweetie, are you ok?"

Austin had started to calm down and said, "Yes, I'm just so happy to have someone like you to protect me. I never thought even for a second that you wouldn't come save me."

Angela's heart warmed as he said that. She replied "Awe Sweetie, thanks. No one touches my boy!"

As Austin settled down, he started to be extremely turned on. He had just seen Angela fuck the brains out of two girls for him. It was one thing for her to dominate him but seeing her dominate two of the more fearsome girls in school was a huge turn-on. He couldn't believe that Angela's cock was still as rock hard as it was before her first orgasm. His cock began to stiffen as he looked up at the girl towering over him.

Angela saw her boy beginning to get hard, "Sweetie are you sure that's the best idea? You've had a rough night. Maybe we should just go home."

Angela said, "Please Miss Angela." Austin smirked, "Unless that big cock of yours doesn't have anything left for me."

Angela said, "Wow that's some tough talk. Alright, get your ass on the bed then."

Austin jumped on the bed as Angela moved to lock the door. He quickly got on his back and spread his legs to get ready for Angela.

Angela walked over and stood towering over her boy. She smirked, "I don't know if you can handle all this cock."

Austin said, "Oh I have before."

Angela liked the confidence, but needed to show Austin his place, "Beg me then."

Austin replied, "Please miss Angela use that big cock to fuck my asshole. It feels amazing and I need you to take me!"

Angela laughed, "Here we go!" Angela put her cock head into Austin as he winced. He knew what to expect, but it still hurt.

Angled cooed, "Remember Sweetie, loosen up or you're going to wind up like Rachel. I also think you can take more so I'm going to go a little harder."

Austin yelled, "Make me your bitch. Split me in two with that cock."

Angela began pushing further and further into Austin. Austin again grabbed handfuls of bedsheets as she forced her giant cock deeper and deeper into Austin.

Austin yelled, "Deeper."

Angela finally managed to stuff the last of her 28-inches deep into the boy.

Angela said, "Ok Sweetie, I'm finally all inside you. Now the fun can begin."

Angela began rocking back and forth. She yelled, "Fuck you are still so tight. You've already taken me once."

Austin yelled, "Because I'm the best bitch ever," as he started to try to rock back onto Angela's monster cock. Austin had wave after wave of pleasure coming over his body.

After about ten minutes Angela was getting close to bursting for the third time that night. She yelled, "Sweetie, I'm going to cum tell me you want me to load that ass with cum."

Austin screamed, "Fill my asshole with cum!"

Angela released her load, pumping him full of cum. Surprisingly, his ass was able to contain every last drop of her giant orgasm. Austin also shot his relatively small load onto his stomach as Angela unloaded into his intestines. Angela was shocked at how good it felt to cum inside her boy and she collapsed on top of him after she finished her orgasm.

Angela moaned, "Fuck Sweetie, you always get me."

Austin smiled, he loved being able to pleasure Angela like no one else could. He was so happy to have her in his life.

Once Angela collected herself, she started cleaning herself off with a towel she found in a closet. She also cleaned off Austin who was still moaning softly on the bed. Angela couldn't make out much, but she could hear, "More, harder, Angela," mixed in with other unintelligible mumbles.

She carefully put Austin's clothes back on and said, "Sweetie, let's get out of here."

Austin nodded and Angela carried him out of the party on her hip. He lightly held onto her as she carried him. Angela saw that Austin was doing much better this time around. He was still weak, coming down from his high, and it was a few hours before the soreness would really set in, but he was responsive. Austin had a large smile that lasted until she put him in the car.

As she put him in, Austin grabbed her and said in a tired voice "Thanks Miss Angela, I'm so happy to have you."

Angela said, "Sweetie, I'm happy I have you."

They pair drove to Angela's house where she carried him up to her bed. She laid him in the bed and the two snuggled up for a long night of spooning.