Austin Moves In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SinisterD
SinisterD
84 Followers

We watched the scene for a few minutes, the silence thick and palpable. I was feeling my cock full to near bursting, wondering if he was going to make the first move. Less than five minutes later, I wasn't disappointed. His leg 'accidentally' moved to touch mine, and stayed there. I pressed back into him, firmly and deliberately, while looking at him sideways.

When our eyes met, I glanced down at his crotch and nodded. "Go ahead." I said. "Take it out and let me see."

I think he'd been waiting for me to make a move. He pulled his hard-on out pretty quickly, and at last I was seeing his cock up close. It was about six, maybe seven inches. He had one of those cocks with a thick, fat head on the end, thicker than the shaft and flushed red with blood. He gave it a few tugs and strokes, still looking nervous.

"Balls too." I said. "Get comfortable."

He looked right into my eyes.

"Like this," I continued, and pulled my own package out. I figured he'd be more comfortable if both our dicks were in the wind. I was harder than he was, but he was bigger than me. I cupped my balls and massaged them as he pulled his out. I scooched even closer to him, draping his leg over mine, so I could watch him pull his pud.

"Do you like it?" He asked, flushed and breaking a bit of a sweat. I could smell the lust pouring off him.

"You have a really nice cock," I said, smiling at it. "I've been wanting a closer look."

He jerked himself, pulling the skin tight and bunching just the way I'd imagined. I watched a little bead of precum work out of his piss slit, shining in the light of the hardcore porn on my screen. "I've been wanting a closer look at yours too," he said.

"You have?" I asked, stroking it and pointing it at him.

He nodded, his eyes fixing on my crotch. His hand worked his dick automatically, and it was possible he wasn't even aware he was doing it.

"You can touch it if you want." I said, giving him the permission he needed/wanted.

He reached over without a word and his hand clasped around my swollen cock. His warm skin felt deliriously wonderful on my penis, and I throbbed it in his hand to let him know how much I appreciated it. Even dry, which is not the way I like to jerk off, I could feel my cock respond and swell. I wasn't worried though about my cock staying dry though.

Another thing I've learned about having sex with guys is this; if they've got your cock in their hand, they're less than two minutes from sucking it. I thrust up and down in his grip for a bit, making sure he rubbed my frenulum just right. It caused a little precum to work out of the tip of my cock, and he worked that around my head with his thumb. His eyes were locked on my prick, and he didn't seem to mind jerking two dicks off at once. I leaned back to give him some room.

Here's the thing, Austin was a rightie and I was on his left. Not only was I getting an off-hand stroking, it was backwards to boot. It felt good to have him gripping me and jerking me off, but I wasn't getting what I really wanted. I decided to make my move, and softly put my hand on his neck.

"That would feel a whole lot better in your mouth." I said.

I watched him stare at my cock and pretend to be conflicted. He had put his hand on my cock less than forty seconds ago. Fourteen seconds after that, without saying a word, he leaned over and put my cock in his mouth.

Told you.

I laid my head back and smiled and let that young man slide my hard dick deep into a young lips that clearly hadn't sucked many cocks. Don't get me wrong, he put some effort into it. He took me pretty deep, and I didn't say anything as his back teeth dragged a little. He wiggled his tongue with enthusiasm, but not with any real know-how. Certainly an A for effort, but still a little frustrating.

I finally slid my prick out of his mouth and gave him a breather. He looked at me, lips shiny and wet, with a little confusion. I just said "I want a taste too," and I bent over to show him how I like to suck dick.

Good head is all about reading the person you're going down on. Everyone's different, and there are some general approaches that work well most of the time. But good head? That really good head? The kind that keeps you thinking about it for a few days, or even years?

Giving that kind of head is a skill that needs to be learned. Everyone likes different pressures, everyone has their own perfect rhythm just as they're blowing their wad. You have to feel them out and pay attention to what they do. Guys are totally frustrating too, because a lot of them keep real quiet and stare straight ahead at the porn. You have to listen to their breath as you go from deep, wet throating to fast, hard sucking on the head. You have to watch their toes (toes don't lie) as you test how much hand action they like with their blowjobs. Are they into the eye contact thing? Do they like a lot of drool and goo? Do they groan when you lick their balls or when you actually suck on them?

Why do you think amazing head is so rare? If you guys would just speak up a little and give a brother some direction you could have amazing blowjobs . . .

Never mind, I'm getting ahead of myself. Here's what I keep in mind as I run through my usual blowjob starter set.

Think back to that orgasm you had when you were by yourself that one time. You know which one I'm talking about. That one nut you had, all by your lonesome, when everything was just right. The time you surprised even yourself at how good it felt. The one that had your cock vibrating and humming and lighting your brain on fire. The one that left you a twitching mass, covered in your own semen, smiling and exhausted and somehow proud of yourself. The one you still think about, even now.

That's the orgasm I want to give when I'm sucking someone's cock. So I watch everything their body is doing and really listen to their breathing. I start with slow, deep sucking, getting that dick really wet and slick. A well-lubed dick is key to good head, and lube is your job as the sucker of the dick. This is where that thick spit in the back of your throat comes in handy. But you gotta get the head of that dick way back in there to get it.

After I had Austin's cock slathered up and squishing in my mouth, I started slurping more intently on the fat head of his dick, stroking him up and down with my hand. His butt tightened up, thrusting him further into my face, telling me I needed to suck more of him into my mouth. I was rewarded with the salty taste of precum, and a deep, sexy groan from Austin.

I sucked and stroked and watched his nuts intently. Young guys can pop off real fast if you're not careful. I pressed my finger to his taint, making sure it wasn't too tense. Once that little strip of skin tightens up, you know they're close. I watched his balls start to gather up and rise, and I backed off. I pulled my mouth off his cock with a sticky pop and smiled to myself at his disappointed groan.

But it was his turn now. I leaned back, showing him my hard and leaking cock. I held it up for him, and he slipped it back into his young mouth neat as you please. He was better with the teeth this time, and he used his hand like I had. That told me that he learned fast, and I liked that in a lover. I started to thrust more aggressively into his mouth, and he responded by sucking harder and faster. This was going really well.

I let him work my crank for a good five minutes while I looked back and forth from the porn on the TV to Austin's mouth slurping up and down my meat. I loved watching his lips wrap tightly around the tip as he slid it almost all the way out of his mouth before they curled back in as he slid it back into his throat. I decided to see how he liked some dirty talk.

"Didn't I say it would feel better in your mouth?" I asked.

"Mmmhmm," he moaned, not even taking my cock out of his mouth to answer. I felt his tongue start to work along the bottom of my dick, pushing against my cum tube. "Mmmhmm yeghh . . ." he gurgled.

"If you keep slurping my cock like that, I'm going to cum." It was both dirty talk and a warning. He was honestly getting me really close, and the thought occurred to me that I was going to cum in his mouth. That got me just about to my firing point, and I knew he deserved at least a little heads-up that I was about to flood his gob with my nut juice.

At the word 'cum,' he gave a groan and started jerking himself furiously and sucking me faster and deeper. Interesting.

"Did you hear me?" I hissed, feeling my own balls pulling tight and quivering. "I said I'm going to blow my wad right in your mouth if you don't . . ."

That was as far as I got. I spasmed from my ass to my head and felt a burst of jizz blast through my whole dick, suddenly feeding him. It must have been a thick one too, because he coughed and gagged a bit. Bad start, I'm afraid, and I hit him with a second blast right after that, and then a third. That was when he coughed again, and a thick blanket of cum blew out of his mouth before he deep-throated me with a loud slurp. I squeezed off a fourth and fifth and then just shook and breathed deep as I emptied myself into his gulping mouth.

I looked down at his work, and watched him softly suck down the cummy mess he had made. I smiled at him as he looked up at me for approval. I pointed out some drops and blobs in my pubic hair that he'd missed, and he sucked them up with every sign of enjoying it.

Some tops will argue the case, but I feel like if someone swallows your nut, they deserve a swallow in return. I wasn't about to leave Austin hard and needing to take care of himself. It was a matter of manners. Plus . . . cum is kind of my thing.

He was still masturbating, his cock slick and hard in his hand. He leaned back, his chin still wet with jizz, and began to really whack off in earnest. I almost didn't want to stop him, but he had done a good job and deserved to blow that load in my willing mouth. That's what I told myself, anyway, but I also really wanted a taste of what his balls had to offer.

"Here," I said, taking his cock out of his sticky hand. "You feed me now." I slithered his dick into my mouth and clamped down on his fat head with the back of my tongue. As a personal challenge, I told myself I was going to make Austin pop in five minutes, and I wasn't going to use my hands.

It wasn't the most comfortable position to suck him off in, so I got on the floor between his legs and just bobbed up and down on his knob. Sometimes I took him deep, sometimes shallow. I kept my mouth open occasionally so he could hear the way his cock made wet noises in the back of my throat. I gargled and hummed on his prick, soaking his balls in my slobber so I could gently rub them.

I admit, I kind of lost track of the time. Austin had a great dick for sucking, and he wasn't big enough to really choke me too bad. He did cum really fast, and I'm pretty sure it was less than five minutes, but I couldn't say for sure.

What I can say is that when he thrust his hips up suddenly I knew he was beyond the point where he could hold anything back. I made encouraging "uh huh!" sounds around his cock and locked my lips around his flared head. I felt him tremble up from his feet and I swear his penis *squirmed* as it exploded in my face. A hot gush of sperm spattered off the roof of my mouth and all I could taste was his hot seed.

I kept making yummy noises and gulped real loud so he could hear. He jerked and tensed his legs rhythmically as his tight balls released their thick cargo. I could have swallowed it all, even the champion load his young cock was depositing in my throat. But I wanted to show off a bit.

I opened my mouth and let a good half of his load ooze back down his cock, making sure he watched it gob down to his pubes. Then I slurped my mouth back down, sucking it all back up so I could swallow it properly. I listened to his sharp gasps and groans and I kept his cock in my warm mouth for as long as it kept kicking and feeding me.

His deep, satisfied sigh let me know he was finally finished cumming, and I reluctantly let him slide out of my mouth. I sat back up, smacking my lips and feeling pretty good. He had a dazed smile on his face, and didn't seem to be in any hurry to tuck his cock away. Which was fine by me. We sat there for a moment, both our dicks soft and drained, and watched the porn in silence.

Austin glanced at his watch and did a double-take. I was a little startled to see that it was past three in the afternoon. We'd been sitting there and swapping head for a couple of hours. With a sheepish apology for having to leave, Austin made his exit and I retired to my office to get some work done. The rest of the day passed like any other, and that night Austin didn't come to the window.

I wondered if I'd taken things too far too fast.

After not seeing Austin around for a few days, I began to fear the worst. Maybe I'd thought he was into it more than he was. Maybe I'd misread the whole jerking-off-in-the-window-together thing, although I was having a hard time seeing how. I hoped he didn't feel uncomfortable. I hoped I hadn't lost a friend.

It was purely by coincidence that I saw the airport shuttle pull up, and Austin exiting with some luggage that had seen some use by the look of it. He saw me and waved as he hauled his stubborn suitcase into his front door. Fifteen minutes later, he was in his backyard, changed into a t-shirt and jeans. I met him out there with a couple of beers and felt a surprising amount of relief that he was friendly and casual and didn't seem upset at all.

He'd been called away on something legal for his inheritance. Something about signatures needed and notarized in certain counties. Or something. But he'd been on three different flights in four days and was visibly tired. "It's really nice to be home," he said, and the late afternoon sunlight caught his face in yellow and orange light. I felt an uncommon flutter in my chest as I thought about how soft his lips looked.

"It's nice to see you back." I replied, clinking his beer with mine. "Are you just gonna crash out for the rest of the day?"

"I need a few hours of sleep, yeah." He said, "It'll probably be an early night for me."

"I totally understand. But if you find yourself restless, I'm just about done with work, and all I've got planned tonight is Daredevil reruns. Come on by and hang out if you like." I gave him my best I'm-casually-into-you gaze as I said it.

He caught my eye, took a big swig of his beer, and took a deep breath. "I might want to watch some porn later." He said. "If, y'know, that's okay."

"I've got plenty of that." I said, smiling in return and clinking his beer again. It foamed over his fingers and I pointedly brought his hand to my face and licked it off.

"Let me unpack and send some emails and shit, I need to shower and . . ." He looked flustered now that it was clear we were both on the same page.

"Do your thing." I said. "Come on by when you can relax. Daredevil is two seasons long, I'll be fine."

SinisterD
SinisterD
84 Followers
12