Author of Cuckoldry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing, she added, "Or maybe you're ready to expand your horizons. Try something new. Now, who wants ice cream?"

*

It was no million-dollar mansion, but it was cleverly designed to give a sense of freedom and space. Out front there was a driveway with plenty of parking, while the house itself, from the street, seemed unremarkable. Inside, upstairs, were two spacious and luxurious ensuite bedrooms. The downstairs had a small bathroom beneath the stairs but was otherwise a wide open-plan kitchen slash dining room slash lounge, simply and elegantly furnished. "I love it," Melissa had said during their tour on arrival. Her enthusiasm for interior decoration had always been lost on him.

Jack had nodded, a little disappointed not to see the more erotic character of their hosts on display. He had half expected there to be a dungeon in the basement and dildos on display in the bedrooms, and maybe a sex swing or two. On the other hand, the downstairs layout was perfect for large gatherings that could spill out through the double doors at the back, into a garden with high walls all around, ideal for pool parties, nude sunbathing and even hot tub orgies. He could think of at least a dozen scenes from Clint's erotic stories that could have been researched there.

After dinner, in the relative privacy of the guest bedroom, they had The Talk. Melissa was agitated, pacing the room the way she did when especially troubled by something. She'd been quiet all day, really, barely talking during the five hour journey in the car. Which confused Jack, because she'd got on so well with Clint and Evelyn over the internet. "I thought you liked them."

"I do," she protested. "More and more."

"Then what's the problem?"

"Because this is a fantasy, Jack. It's fun to imagine being this person you all want me to be. It's exciting to talk about it - when I know it isn't real. It's like at that motel bar. It was fun to flirt with that guy, but I knew you were there to stop anything happening. Otherwise I'd have been terrified. Same with Clint and Evelyn. It's fun to flirt with them, but what you're asking is a whole other level of fucked up."

Jack slumped onto the bed, feeling strangely hurt by her sudden anger, and distressed too that just at the point when he had finally allowed himself to believe that his dream could come true, she had snatched that hope away from him.

"I liked the way we were, Jack. We were happy. Before you got hooked on all those stories. We have a home, good jobs, great sex. Really, no complaints. You want to pretend you're a stranger and treat me like a whore, that's fine by me, but... you and me, Jack. That's all I really want."

Jack said nothing. He knew she was right, and yet the idea of giving up his dream was acutely painful. "I don't know," he said unhappily. "I don't know if I can settle for that any more."

Melissa sighed. "I was open to trying it," she said. "Until we got here, and then I saw you ogling Evelyn's breasts and eyeing up her ass, and all I could think of was you chasing other women, because they've got bigger tits than me or because they think anal is awesome, and why the fuck do I feel like I'm being pressured into having anal sex, Jack? Is that what this is all really about? You endlessly wanting to fuck my ass when you know I don't want to."

The pain of all her accusation was too much to bear. "No," he said, "it has nothing to do with me being with other women. I mean, of course I'm attracted to her, I'm a guy, but... Melissa, I love you. You're the only woman I want. It's just..."

"It's just you want to watch me fuck other men."

He nodded.

For a long time they were both silent. Jack thought about their life, and how good it was, and how much he wished he could let go of this obsession of his. Maybe he just needed to see a therapist, find some way of overcoming this perverse need. Maybe -

"Maybe," Melissa said, and he looked up in desperate hope. She no longer seemed angry, merely thoughtful. "Maybe I can." Her voice was soft. Her expression serious. "But only me. And only because it's what you want." She gave an exasperated sigh.

"It's what I need," Jack whispered.

"If I do this," she continued, "then who I fuck, and how - and when - I fuck them, is my business alone. You may - or may not - get to watch, but you don't get any say."

"Agreed," Jack said quickly, his spirits soaring.

Melissa held up her hand for patience. "If it doesn't work out for either of us, we will seek an amicable divorce and go our separate ways."

That was harder to answer. "Agreed," he said eventually.

She ran her fingers nervously through her hair, her whole body radiating tension. "And now I need you to fuck me, Jack, and hard, because it might be for the last time."

*

Jack stared back at Melissa, equally nervous. Something important had changed between them, and he could sense it in the way she held herself. A sadness, but also a new strength. She was still the same beautiful woman he had loved for years, who had been his and only his for years, but she was now also the woman who would be giving herself to other lovers because he needed her to. Perhaps she would spread her legs for Clint as soon as they went downstairs. Perhaps she would play the whore for Clint the way she sometimes did for Jack. He squirmed in discomfort as his swelling cock strained against his trousers.

"Strip," he said. "Take everything off. Wear the boots."

She snorted with gentle amusement, but quickly did as asked. Jack readied himself too, pulling off his trousers and boxers and revealing his eager erection. Melissa, who was bent over zipping up her boots, the high heels and black leather giving her a gorgeously slutty appearance, glanced across at him. "You do know I'm going to be fucking much bigger cocks than yours, sweetheart," she said, in a very matter-of-fact way.

Far from upsetting him, her words only spurred him on. As soon as she was standing again, he pushed her onto the bed. He straddled her there as she tried to wriggle away, and pinned her wrists to the bed with one hand. With the other, he grabbed at her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples until she gasped with pain. Pressing his rigid cock against her soft belly, he growled, "A cock-hungry whore like you probably won't even charge them. You'd suck their cocks and swallow their cum for free."

"Oh no, honey," she replied, still trying to wriggle free of his grasp. "No freebies. It's always money up front."

Jack bent to suck on her nipples, biting and licking them gently, and used his knees to force her legs apart. They'd played this game before, of course, but her teasing about the size of his cock was a new and humiliating addition. It didn't dampen his arousal at all, though. The bigger her future lovers were, the more it excited him. He guided his lesser member to her pussy, and was delighted by how aroused she was. "You slut," he growled, "you've never been this wet before." With one determined thrust, he buried himself in her.

"Are you in yet, honey?" she asked, sounding bored. "Cos I've got other clients waiting."

She'd wanted it hard, so he gave it to her hard, and very quickly she gave up her pretence of indifference. She thrust up her hips in time to meet his, and when one of her wrists escaped his grip, she was able to pinch his nipples in a painful but welcome way. "If you come in me," she warned, "I'm charging double."

She was too much for him, or he was too excited by what was to come. Jack moaned as he climaxed, and held himself still and buried as deep inside his wife as he could get as he convulsed in pleasure. "Sorry," he said after, knowing she was far from finished. "Do you want -"

"No." She pulled his head down so she could kiss him. "I love you, Jack, but I will never be entirely yours again. Are you sure that's what you want?"

Jack sighed. "Is there any way I could convince you? Without letting it happen?"

"No," she admitted.

"Then do it, and I will convince you after."

*

It made no sense to her. None of it. But she understood that by a bizarre twist of fate her marriage hinged on her future infidelity. It frustrated her, because surely the whole point of marriage was you didn't need to pick up strangers in bars and bring them home.

Not that Melissa had ever done that exactly, but she felt unexpectedly under a pressure to do so. It was all an unnecessary complication when she would have been perfectly happy to spend her Saturday evenings warm and safe and clean, and curled up in front of the TV.

On the other hand...

After showering, she dressed, conscious that she about to go downstairs and announce to Clint and Evelyn that she was now available to fuck. It was a confusing and unnatural thought, but one that stirred a certain anticipation.

Clint was an attractive man. A very attractive man. Very well endowed too and confident in his sexual prowess. Ever since watching him with Evelyn, she'd been weaving him into her fantasies. The only difference now was those fantasies could become real. Very likely would become real.

He'd understood her well too. "Melissa," he'd said, "would take great pleasure in being watched." She'd seldom in the past had the courage to explore her exhibitionist side, apart from those times Jack had taken her to a restaurant and had persuaded her to go without underwear.

And then, horny and alone in her bedroom, she'd gone all the way, giving Clint and Evelyn a close-up of her pussy over the internet as she drove herself to an intense orgasm. The memory was as embarrassing now as it was exciting.

On a wicked impulse, she removed the lace knickers she'd just put on. Her dark green dress was short too. She'd never dare this normally, but the company was good. She decided on the leather boots too, the same ones she'd just worn while letting Jack fuck her like a whore - he'd been so hard! So excited! Even after she'd teased him about the size of his cock, which really wasn't all that small. It had always satisfied her, anyway. But it was nothing like Clint's.

Melissa hadn't had sex with anyone apart from Jack in years, and she'd only had a couple of boyfriends before him. What if she was too tense? What if it hurt? What if she hated the experience and refused to do it ever again? Would that mean the marriage was over?

Jack emerged from the bathroom, dressed up smart. "Ready?" he asked, his eyes glittering with excitement as he studied her.

"No," she replied honestly, but took his hand for courage and allowed him to lead her down the stairs.

It was pitch black outside but warm with firelight inside. Clint and Evelyn were in their pyjamas and nestled together on one cream leather sofa, a matching second sofa arranged conveniently opposite with a faux sheepskin rug between. Clint had a tablet and looked like he was writing, possibly even another of his erotic stories. Evelyn was leafing through a magazine. Both looked up at Melissa and Jack and she wondered how much they could see of her.

She wondered it again as she and Jack took their places opposite their hosts. She kept her knees together, but was aware of how their gazes lingered on her barely concealed crotch. Her own gaze lingered a little too long on Clint's as she tried to see the outline of the splendid cock that might very soon be thrusting into her.

"Patience, dear," Evelyn said with a smirk, and Melissa felt herself blushing. "I think we can guess, but why don't you tell us what you have decided."

Evelyn's intense green eyes, framed by those serious spectacles once more, seemed to demand the answer from Melissa, who found herself explaining shyly, "We have agreed that I will sleep with other partners, and sometimes Jack can watch." To her own ears it sounded ridiculous, but Evelyn's reaction was a nod of approval with only the faintest glimmer of amusement.

"Well," said Clint, whose grey eyes focussed on Melissa with undisguised desire. "I think that calls for a celebration. Who's for champagne?"

Not waiting for an answer, he crossed to the kitchen and took four champagne flutes from a cupboard. Melissa watched as he cracked open a bottle and poured the sparkling wine with a practiced hand. As he strolled back over to the sofas, there was no mistaking the bulge in his dark silk pyjama bottoms. Indeed, it was close enough at one point for her to reach out and touch, though she resisted.

"Let's toast," Evelyn said.

"Yes," agreed Clint, and lifted his glass. "To the infinite beauty of women."

The chilled wine was a delight. "I don't think I've ever had real champagne before," Melissa said.

"I adore it," Evelyn said. "So, Jack. Are you content with this new arrangement?"

He laughed nervously. "Well, obviously I'd like more, but yes. I'm content."

"Well, of course we all want more," she said. "Me, personally, I want your lovely wife to lie on this rug here and spread her legs for us."

Melissa felt herself blushing again. Somehow Evelyn always knew how to trigger her blushes.

"I also would love to see that," Clint said.

"Me too," Jack said quietly.

They were all looking at her, waiting expectantly. "Oh, okay," she said, acting irritated but secretly delighted. Taking a quick sip of champagne first - it was disappearing quickly - Melissa slipped off the sofa and onto her back on the soft sheepskin rug. There was something so decadent about it. Finally, she parted her legs, knowing they would have an unimpeded view of her pussy. She didn't need to touch herself to know she was wet, and probably visibly so. She did wonder, though, if there was visible evidence of their recent love-making - if you could call it that.

"Exquisite," Clint said.

"Good enough to eat," Evelyn murmured.

"Don't let me stop you."

"Don't tease the poor girl, dear. You can see she's desperate for your cock."

Melissa snorted with laughter, but chose not to deny it. She was rewarded with the sight of Clint undressing himself slowly, baring his chest first, then removing his pyjama bottoms to reveal his hardening cock in all its glory.

"Come here, honey," Evelyn said, kneeling down by Melissa's head. He stood the other side of her, so that Melissa was looking straight up at his erect length as Evelyn's lips engulfed it. She had never seen a blowjob from this angle before. Her fingers drifted down to her exposed pussy, teasing her clit as she watched the show, and found herself admiring the pink-silk-clad curves of Evelyn's chest.

The couple parted, and Evelyn grinned down at Melissa as Clint circled round and knelt between her parted thighs. She looked down nervously at the huge weapon that was lining up for entry. She glanced across at Jack who seemed hypnotised by the same sight. Nothing in his posture or expression suggested he wanted any of this to stop.

And then the soft head of that huge weapon nudged against the soft folds of her entrance, and she let out a startled sigh. She flinched, a last moment of rebellion against this new reality, and still Jack was silent, and then Clint was pressing into her, and she surrendered.

She gasped at how thick he was, his girth opening her like never before. His cold grey eyes devoured her as his powerful shaft pushed ever deeper, stretching her wider than she had ever experienced, reaching depths never before plundered. "Oh, wow," she kept saying, and he still wasn't fully inside.

His firm nudging became a determined thrusting. As strange as it was to have this unfamiliar cock within her, this man who was not her husband, it was strange and wonderful too, lying clothed on the sheepskin rug with its soft hair tickling her neck and thighs, her husband watching avidly from one side, her lover's wife watching from the other. All eyes were on her in this doubly adulterous act.

Melissa cried out in surprise and discomfort as he bumped against her cervix, and for a while it seemed he was trying to penetrate her womb, which was surely impossible - and yet, suddenly he was deeper still. She'd never suspected there could be such pleasure from such deep penetration. He was brushing against parts of her that she had never even felt before. She wished she had taken her bra off earlier too, but elected to suffer its discomfort.

Clint paused and lifted her boots over his shoulders. "Ready?" he asked.

She nodded. "Yes."

This time he thrust in hard and she felt the impact as much against her back and shoulders, but the friction exciting her clit distracted her completely. It was a rush of pure sensation that coupled with an incredible, momentary feeling of complete fullness, and even as she caught her breath he was driving in again. He was fast and hard and regular and tireless, each movement astonishing her, building that familiar and welcome tension.

She'd worried before that she would be too tense to enjoy this experience, but now she wondered if ordinary sex with her husband could ever satisfy her again. "I'm close," she warned as she teetered on the precipice, a moment of ecstatic need that she wished would last forever. Waves of pleasure radiated from her core as she climaxed, convulsing endlessly as Clint continued pounding his thick cock deep and hard into her. "Yes," she cried, "yes," repeatedly, as her orgasm seemed to continue forever. Her eyes met Jack's, whose expression was one of fierce excitement.

"I'm done," she said at last, and sighed with relief as Clint lowered her feet to the ground.

"Not yet," he said, and she gave a whine of complaint as he rolled her over onto her front. She felt the hair of the rug tickle her face and her over-sensitive clit, and then Clint guided that amazing cock into her once more. There was nothing she could do but lie there and accept it, but it was undeniably good and soon the tension was building again.

She climaxed a second time, and a third, and still he wasn't done. Standing, he pulled her up onto her knees, and pressed his cock against her lips, demanding entry into her mouth. Melissa tasted herself on him as she licked his shaft and sucked on the weeping head. She wondered if this was how he wanted to finish, by filling her mouth with his cum, but then he moved to the sofa, pulling her with him until she sat astride him, her back to him, facing Jack.

Melissa studied her husband as she rode Clint's cock. She was close to exhaustion, but so far Clint was the one who had done all the hard work. She wasn't sure she could manage to come again, but as she felt him stiffening within her, seeming to stretch her more than ever, it pushed her over the edge once again. She looked into Jack's eyes and cried out in ecstasy as cum burst into her depths.

"Bravo!" Evelyn cried, clapping enthusiastically. "Encore!"

*

"Let's get you to bed," Jack said, which made her giggle as he helped her to her feet. Between her fatigue and her high heels, he had to hold her tightly to keep her stable as they climbed the stairs.

Once they were in their room, the door closed, she stopped for a minute. "I think," she said slowly, "I'm going to enjoy this new arrangement of ours." She sighed with sudden annoyance. "I need a shower, but I just want to sleep."

"Shower in the morning," Jack said firmly, and guided her, still fully dressed, to the bed.

"Wait," she said, and managed to unclasp and remove her bra. "Better." She lay on the bed and allowed him to spread her legs wide.

The picture she made was both obscene and beautiful. In bed, still in her green dress and black, patent leather boots, only semi-conscious, her pussy once again on open display. Freshly and very well fucked. Her thighs and pussy wet with another man's cum. It was his dream come true. "I need to have you right now."

"Fine," she murmured. "Try not to wake me."

And, indeed, she drifted off to sleep even as he thrust his achingly hard cock into her soft, warm pussy, made slippery by Clint's cum. He thrust into her as gently as he could bear, happy to make the experience last as long as it could. She shifted uncomfortably under him from time to time, but only woke up once. "If you come in me," she mumbled, "I'll have to charge you double." And then she was asleep again.