Author of Cuckoldry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,718 Followers

As she listened to the voices call out, her price rising swiftly, and as her horror at being sold like a slave faded to a bemused fascination, she was startled by the recognition that she had never been so aroused in her life.

And by the way Jack's cock strived to burst from its cage, she guessed neither had he.

Epilogue

There are few places as public as a subway train, and few places as private. The passengers are strangers, for the most part, forced into a narrow space with one another, with no wish to forge ephemeral relationships. It's possible one or two glanced curiously at Melissa as she swayed with the curves, but the only one watching her closely was Andrew, phone aimed surreptitiously at her short skirt from behind.

She was a beautiful woman who exuded a confident sexuality, elegant and professional at work but a wilfully dirty slut in bed. Though Andrew loved his wife, he felt alive with Melissa in ways he could never imagine being with his wife. Melissa was unrestrained joy, passionate and liberated, and how she could stand being with a husband who willingly let her fuck other men was beyond his comprehension.

He watched, in love, as her hands massaged her cheeks through the skirt, her fingers sometimes snagging the hem, lifting it just enough for him to glimpse the metal clips of her garters. Her high stiletto heels and seamed stockings were delicious just in themselves, but the occasional flash of bare skin delighted him.

Sunshine burst through the windows as the train emerged from its subterranean world into the steel embrace of the bridge and a roaring clamour filled the unsteady tube. Beyond Melissa he saw the clear, blue river and sky, and between them the jagged splinters of light that marked the city - and against this backdrop, he snapped the photo.

"Let's see," she said, taking her phone back. He examined it over her shoulder. For one brief second, she had bent over, lifting her skirt and spreading her cheeks. The metal circle of the plug she wore was clearly discernible. "That will do nicely." She had just enough time to send the image before the train plunged once again into darkness.

"Who is 'Lady V'?" he asked.

"I really don't know," she said, shrugging. "But she sends my ass the loveliest presents..."


AlinaX
AlinaX
2,718 Followers
1...67891011