Author of Cuckoldry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," Bethany said, and wriggled on her back until she was under Melissa, her head between Melissa's thighs, her tongue presumably licking Melissa's clit. Evelyn's spare hand now held Melissa's head tight against her pussy, and Saranyu was clearly increasingly distracted by the thick cock pounding into her.

The brown man knelt behind Melissa, guiding his cock into her above Bethany's head, and Jack nearly lost control. He teetered on the edge of orgasm for a few long anxious seconds, cum oozing down his shaft and making a mess that he wiped clean with tissues, but afterwards he was still hard, and still aroused, and soon stroking himself gently as he watched the brown cock attempt to bury its full length in his beautiful whore-of-a-wife's cunt.

Evelyn cried out as she climaxed, her hips convulsing against Melissa's face. When she calmed down, she pushed Melissa's head away, and stood up shakily. The brown man stood too, and took Evelyn's place on the sofa. Jack could see that Melissa's cheek was gleaming wet from Evelyn's pussy, and the cock being fed to her now was gleaming wet from her own pussy. Jack loved the idea that she was tasting herself on this dark stranger's cock.

Clint pulled out of Saranyu and knelt behind Melissa's, filling her hungry cunt with what it needed. For Jack it was a dream come true, watching his wife take two cocks at once. He knew it was one of her fantasies too, doing it with multiple men at once - and all of this had to be thrilling her exhibitionist side too. But damn that was a long cock. She was filling her mouth with it, bobbing up and down on it with real enthusiasm, but there was so much more of it to take.

And then she was taking more, taking the brown cock into her throat, and the realisation pushed Jack over the edge. Cum spurted from his cock as he watched his wife deep-throat with increasing confidence. Behind her, Clint hammered his cock deep and fast into her, making her whole body shake, making her breasts bounce delightfully.

Jack sighed, disappointed to have finished before her, but deeply satisfied by the scene he was watching. Clint roared as he too finished, his cock buried deep in Melissa, but he quickly withdrew until Jack could see the cum bursting out against Melissa's pussy and Bethany's face. Saranyu bent down and took his cock into her mouth, sucking it clean of the last few spurts of cum.

The brown man sat up straight and pushed Melissa's head away, and suddenly he too finished, great ropes of thick, creamy cum splashing against her face. She held her mouth open to receive it, but he seemed more interested in making a mess of her cheeks and breasts.

Afterwards, Melissa lifted herself off Bethany and collapsed, panting heavily, onto her back on the sheepskin rug. Clint peered into the camera and grinned. "That's all, folks," he said.

The stream ended.

Expedition

Jamal and Saranya left at midnight, by which time Melissa was more than ready for bed. She was pleasantly sore all over, inside and out, and had long ago lost track of how many orgasms she had had. It was the most fun she'd ever had in one night.

Saranya kissed her goodbye, and kissed Bethany too. "I had a great time tonight," she said. "We must do this again - soon!" Then, on the way out the door, she stopped and returned. "I meant to give you these earlier but completely forgot." She handed each of them a neatly wrapped box, blew a kiss to Clint and Evelyn, and hurried out to the waiting taxi.

"Come on, lover," Bethany said to Melissa. "Let's get to bed. I adore these shoes, but they are killing me."

"Me, too," Melissa said.

"You did well tonight, girls," Evelyn said, smiling.

"Thank you, sir," they chorused, and nearly collapsed in a fit of giggles.

As they sauntered off, still laughing, and supporting each other for balance, Melissa was astonished to see that Clint was hard again. The man was tireless. Fortunately he only had eyes for his wife, and their services were not called on one last time.

They showered together quickly, then climbed into bed. It was more than big enough for both of them, but Melissa curled herself around Bethany, who didn't seem to mind in the least, and within seconds she was fast asleep.

*

It was late morning when they roused. Melissa sat up and reached for Saranya's gift. Something inside it moved. She unwrapped it and opened the box within, and found herself holding what was very obviously a buttplug. It was black silicone, with a large spherical bulb, with something heavy rolling around inside. She sighed irritably. "Why is everyone obsessed with anal?"

"Because it's forbidden," Bethany said, snatching the toy from Melissa's fingers. "Or because it's dirty. Or because it feels amazing - if done right." Shaking it, she added, "Can't wait to try it."

"You can have it if you want."

"I got my own." She tossed it back and tore open her own gift, which indeed was the same. "But first I need another shower."

"I'll join you."

Afterwards, they dressed, Bethany in her Cinderella slut-wear again, Melissa in a dress she had brought. She watched bemused as Bethany first lubricated her ass and then succeeded, effectively, in pushing a camel through the eye of a needle. Standing, Bethany shook her ass, and sighed happily. "You need to try this."

"No, thank you."

Bethany shrugged. "Suit yourself. Come on - I'm hungry."

Clint was in the kitchen, frying eggs. There was no sign of Evelyn. "She's meeting a friend for lunch," he explained. "I can't help noticing that only one of you is bouncing with joy."

"Melissa didn't like the present Santa brought her."

"Ah." He passed them each a plate with toast and eggs, and they took them over to the table. Clint joined them a few minutes later. "I'd like to propose something - and hear me out properly. A deal. Try anal with me, once, tomorrow. If it hurts, or if you hate it, then we'll accept you're just one of those poor unfortunates who don't enjoy it." Melissa scowled at him, and started to argue, but Clint held up his hand. "I'm not finished. If I make you come - purely from anal - then your ass is mine. I - and only I - get to say who can use it, and when."

"Ooh," Bethany said. "That would be interesting."

Melissa, who had been on the point of refusing the deal, which had been exactly the sort of argument her husband often made, found herself curiously excited by the idea of Clint owning a part of her. What would Jack say if Clint not only fucked her ass but also controlled who else could? Not that there was even the slightest chance he could make her come. His cock was so big she'd be screaming in pain, not pleasure.

"But," he continued, "you'd have to do it honestly. Prepare yourself. Be open to the idea that you might just like it."

"Can I think about it?"

"Come to my room at ten tomorrow morning. Your choice. Entirely free. But if you don't, we'll just keep nagging you to try." He grinned mischievously.

Melissa sighed, and wondered what it would be like to surrender such an intimate part of herself. It wouldn't be legally binding, of course...

"We need to go shopping," Bethany said. "Get you something better to wear, if nothing else."

Melissa frowned at her. "What's wrong with this?"

"Nothing, if you're the sort of woman who would never cheat on her husband."

*

Bethany had a point. As they wandered through the mall, Melissa was acutely aware that beneath Bethany's short skirt was not only a lack of underwear but also a buttplug. While those may have escaped the notice of the other shoppers, the sharp points her nipples made in her T-shirt certainly attracted attention, both approval and disapproval. People looked at Bethany as if she were a slut. They didn't look at Melissa at all.

So they browsed, shop by shop, and Melissa found a chequered shirt she liked, and a short black skirt that was more than risqué, and some yellow, rhinestone-studded platform stilettos, and as she changed in the restroom, discarding the loyal-wife costume for her new slut outfit, she took a breath and discarded her underwear too. She'd done it before, but never in broad daylight. Never in a busy shopping mall.

Suddenly everyone seemed to be staring at her, judging her, as if they knew she could feel the cool, conditioned air brushing her pubes. She could feel herself getting wet in response, and half-expected to hear a gasp of horror whenever they rode the escalator.

"Last but not least," Bethany said, guiding her into a sex shop. Beyond the rows of underwear and lingerie, there was a huge array of toys and sexy stuff. Bethany casually selected a strap-on harness and a smooth, red dildo, and a jewelled buttplug that looked far less threatening than Saranya's gift. And a sort-of-conical dildo with prominent bulges. "Buy me something," she said, and went to pay.

Melissa looked at the dildos and vibrators for a few minutes, but then decided on a set of nipple clamps chained together with a weight attached. "Ouch," Bethany said on seeing it, and grinned.

*

Back at the house, there was no sign of Clint, but Evelyn was making a salad. "Oh, no!" she cried in mock horror. "Where's the real Melissa?"

Safely indoors, Bethany stripped off her T-shirt and immediately attached the clamps, gasping at the sudden pain but her eyes were bright with arousal. "Bend over," she said, pushing Melissa onto the dining table and pulling up a seat. Melissa sighed as a tongue swept between her labia, seeking her clit and circling. "Oh, that's so good," she murmured.

As Evelyn sat at the table next to them, munching noisily on her salad as she watched, Bethany abandoned Melissa's pussy and made a trail of kisses that circled all about that forbidden entrance, and although Melissa kept telling herself that she didn't want Bethany touching her there, she found herself quite enjoying the intimate attention.

That Bethany was in no obvious hurry to penetrate her there allowed Melissa to gradually relax and enjoy the seduction. For that's what it was. As the tip of Bethany's tongue teased that sensitive ring of muscle, it would react involuntarily, puckering up as if in invitation for more than kisses and soft desire. "Do you want me to stop?" Bethany asked.

"No."

Once, then again, and then with increasing frequency, Bethany's tongue dipped within, each incursion sending a jolt of pleasure through her. Melissa wasn't an anal virgin. She'd had Jack's finger in there a few times, and she'd gone the whole way that one time, but this was different. Bethany was making love to her ass. It was forbidden, it was dirty, and it felt amazing.

Especially as Bethany's finger gave her clit the attention it sorely needed. She melted under the combined assault, and soon felt the tension of an impending climax. Evelyn, almost like she was at the cinema with a box of popcorn, watched her as she moaned with increasing - if still slightly reluctant - pleasure.

"Keep her warm for me, will you?" Bethany said, standing up abruptly and leaving Melissa cruelly devoid of stimulation.

"My pleasure," Evelyn said, taking Bethany's seat and taking over expertly where Bethany had left off. Her fingers were gentler as they brushed and circled her clit, but Evelyn's tongue dived into Melissa's ass as if she delighted in fucking it. If it was strange to Melissa to have two women so determined to tongue her ass, there was no denying the tension rising swiftly. She gripped the table in anticipation.

"Okay," Bethany said, returning from the kitchen. "My turn."

Melissa whined with frustration. She'd been almost there. Bethany's fingers returned to her clit, and two more fingers - Evelyn's, she guessed - pushed into her, fucking her gently. And then a finger slick with cold gel eased into the other. As perversely good as it all felt, it was too much of a distraction, and the building tension dissipated quickly.

And then the fingers all departed, to be replaced after a moment by the smooth head of a silicone shaft. Melissa peered behind her to see Bethany in her new harness with its red dildo that now thrust into her. Melissa would have preferred a real cock, but it was sufficient for her immediate need. She closed her eyes and tried to find again that exquisite tension.

Something hard and smooth nudged at her ass. The metal buttplug, no doubt. Melissa whimpered with frustration. She just wanted to come, not to have her ass played with for hours and penetrated by foreign objects. But again Bethany seemed in no hurry to penetrate her there, merely pressing the steel tip gently at that rear entrance as she thrust with real enthusiasm at the other.

As Evelyn's fingers joined in again, massaging her clit with expertise, Melissa surrendered once again, the tension building swiftly. She could feel the pressure building against her ass as Bethany pushed harder against the plug, but she was past caring. If anything, that unfamiliar stretching only excited her more. She could feel it was too big for her, that it would never -

The buttplug slid into place, and that little ring of muscle clamped about the metal shaft. The surprise of it as much as the sensation of it, combined with the excitation of her clit and the thrusting dildo, and after hours of arousal and denial, sent her over the edge. She cried out in astonished ecstasy as she climaxed, the presence of the heavy object in her ass intensifying the experience as she contracted about the rigid stem.

*

Two hundred miles away, Jack watched as his wife swallowed Jamal's brown cock, tasting the juice of her own wet cunt blended with the saltiness of the Somali's precum. He watched too as Cole's thick cock thrust in masterfully from behind, stretching his wife's vacant cunt.

She was everything he'd wished she were, a horny cumslut, a beautiful whore, and he wished he could be there to lick her holes clean of the cum that would soon be filling them. He wished he could be there to add his paltry measure to the glorious mess they would make of her. He wished he were there to experience the full humiliation of being a cuckold as his wife was ravished by superior men.

He wished she had not locked him in chastity before departing for the weekend. He ached to make himself come as he watched her lustful expression and as he listened to her cries of ecstasy, but the cage denied him. Even if he could have removed it, she would have known.

He watched his wife be the whore he'd asked her to be, and his imprisoned cock strained mournfully against the bars. She was cruel to him, and he loved her all the more.

Jack read the passage again, sent to him by Clint. He was aroused by the picture it painted. It was fiction, of course, and he wasn't sure he'd ever let Melissa lock up his cock - that was way too scary - but the idea of being unable to come while he watched her fuck... There was something in that. The night before he had come too soon, and a chastity cage would prevent that in the future.

An hour later, he was browsing the shelves of a local sex shop, returning often to the small selection of cock cages. He didn't want anything extreme, but it had to be lockable. Even if he was the only one who had the key. Several of Clint's stories featured husbands locked in chastity, and he was curious. If nothing else, it would stop him from pleasuring himself several times a day, which was seriously wearing out his cock.

He opted for a steel cage with a padlock, and on impulse grabbed a slender, beaded, anal vibrator, hoping to persuade Melissa to try it out. Jack was sure that one day she would be open to the joys of anal. It frustrated him that he was yet to experience it himself. Neither Melissa nor any of his previous girlfriends had been willing to do it.

Back at home, there was another message from Clint.

Jack watched as Melissa knelt on the bed, Evelyn and Bethany settling into position either side and spreading her cheeks wide to give Cole - and Jack - an unobscured view of her pussy and, more importantly, the jewelled plug in her ass. Jack gaped in astonishment. His wife hated the idea of anal, and had refused his suggestion many times to even try it. Even anal toys and vibrators were out of the question.

But there she was, showing off her anal bling like a common whore to her cuckold of a husband. Burning with lust, Jack grabbed his aching cock, but the cage defied him, prevented his need for self-pleasure. He had no choice but to suffer as he watched his wife offer her forbidden ass to Cole.

He hated to watch it, but he needed to. This, after all, was the core of his need. Ever since Jack had read the story of Cole's conquest of Bethany, he had longed to see his wife meet the same well deserved fate. To hear her cry out in ecstasy as Cole's huge cock pumped her sweet, tight ass full of thick, creamy cum. To know it would be leaking from her all during the long, weary drive home to him.

Where he would be on his knees, a supplicant, waiting to clean the whore's divine and ravished ass with his adoring tongue.

At the bottom, after the intriguing erotic passage, there was the passcode, link, and time: Sunday, 10 a.m.

Jack could hardly wait.

*

Once she got used to the unfamiliar presence of the buttplug, Melissa found she didn't mind it at all. It wasn't painful or even particularly uncomfortable, and in fact the purple jewel on the base appealed to her exhibitionist side. Bethany snapped a picture of it on her phone and showed her, the plug like a gemstone nestled between two aesthetically perfect cheeks, above her blonde, trimmed pubes and the still wet lips of her pussy. "Mind if I upload it to my Insta?" Bethany asked. "Completely anonymous, of course."

Melissa nodded, and a few seconds later it was there for all the world to see. Her most intimate parts on full public display. Was this what it was like to be a porn star, she wondered.

After the orgy of the night before, they had all happily settled for a relaxed evening of wine and television, but once in bed, Bethany insisted on trying the weird dildo. It looked almost like a cone made by gluing silicone rings together. "Let's see how much of this you can take," she said.

Melissa looked at it doubtfully. Despite her growing acceptance of the jewelled buttplug, she still had little enthusiasm for anal sex, but the devilish voice at the back of her head, the one that was learning to take pride in being a wanton slut, wondered what it would be like to take it all. Obediently, she brought her knees up to her chest and hooked her arms around them, presenting her rear for Bethany to play with.

After working plenty of gel into Melissa's ass - which had received more attention in one day than in all her life previously - and smearing the dildo liberally with yet more, Bethany pressed the silicone tip against the entrance until the first ring eased within. Already it felt big to Melissa, and she peered down nervously at the thickening invader.

Rather than push it in further, Bethany twisted it one way, then the other, and the gentle friction was surprisingly pleasant. She allowed it to slip out, and Melissa was surprised to feel loss rather than relief. Again Bethany pushed it in, twisting back and forth. "Shall I try the next one?"

Melissa nodded. "Okay." Bethany increased the pressure until the next ring pushed in, increasing the pleasantly intense sensation of being stretched and filled in this unnatural way, and the friction from Bethany's twisting of the dildo made her push back restlessly, wanting more, wanting the next, bigger ring.

Bethany obliged, feeding the third, the fourth, the fifth, to Melissa's squirming ass, though at this point Melissa shied away from taking more. It amazed Melissa that she had taken so much without feeling the pain and discomfort she remembered and feared. No question the sensations were unfamiliar and quite extreme, and the way her sphincter expanded and contracted about the rings as Bethany moved the dildo in and out was as obscene as it was delightful, but Melissa was beginning to understand how people could enjoy anal sex.

1...45678...11