All Comments on 'Auto-Erotic'

by ABNnudist

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Erotic story!

Erotic story with great flow and hot progression of sex acts! I sure tried to suck my own cock but never could. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it...

Thank you, I loved this story...

I was able to suck myself when my dick fully matured to nearly 7.5 inches. I was an athlete, very slim and flexible. When I stretched fully I was able to get more than half my cock in my mouth and bob up and down. The first time I came in my mouth I was startled beyond belief. I soon found I loved the sensation of the hot cum filling my mouth as much as I did experiencing the orgasm. I would swallow every drop and never had to clean up a mess.

sensualstoriessensualstoriesabout 4 years ago

Very well written story. Love how it kept building and making me want more and more to happen. And, especially loved how what I hoped for did happen.

Hot stuff !

bifemboibifemboialmost 5 years ago
SO HOT.. and what I wanted in my teens

LOVE this story. I started jerking and cumming around 12 and loved doing it every chance I got. Around13-14 I started trying on my sisters little nylon bikini panties and that would get me turned on like never before and also around this time I knew I was attracted to some guys sometimes. I used to jerk off in the bathroom before taking my shower and would lay on the ground just caressing my whole body and discovered my nipples had a direct link to my cock. Sometimes I'd put my legs up against the wall and spread them so I could see my cock... which eventually led me to slowly bending my legs over my head and looking at my cock closer. WOW... this was such a turn on... my precum would drip down and land on my face or lips. This turned me on SO fucking much and it's what made me want to try and suck my own cock... as it dripped with precum. Eventually I could lick the head of my cock and taste all that sweet precum and at first I would cum SO hard and fast covering my face with my cum. I didn't eat it initially but I was lusting for more and within a few weeks I could suck the whole head of my cock into my mouth. The first time I could I shot my load right away.. just feeling my wet lips around the head of my cock was too much and I couldn't hold back. I was a skinny guy till I was almost 20 so it was always easy and fun. The only thing missing.. was a friend to do it with... and do other stuff with too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Swalloe

When I was younger I would roll over backwards and lick the tip of mydick. I could wrap my lips over the top I would jerk off but had a hard time swallowing. Eventually I learned to swallow my cum and loved it. The bigger the load the better. Only once I was able to get the whole head of my dick in my mouth by pushing down on my ass while lifting my head . I ended up sucking myself off taking a huge load. Wish I had someone else to suck

Path2OzarkPath2Ozarkover 5 years ago
Would I have ever left the house?

Wish my best friend and I had been this adventurous! In my teens I could just reach the head and didn't think of stretching exercises to get on. And by then my friend and I were on opposite sides of town. But if the chance to trade BJs came up today - I'm ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks!

This was really erotic! Wish I could suck myself, it’s not from not trying, plus I never got any bigger. I would really like to have someone to jack or suck. I really enjoyed this story.

Astroman72Astroman72about 7 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. I could self-suck quite well in my younger days, and gave myself hundreds of blowjobs. You captured that so well that I would bet your knowledge comes from first-hand (or first-mouth) experience! I never brought a friend in on it though--although that was always a fantasy--very much like what you wrote. Your story has made me cum numerous times. Thanks!

yowseryowserabout 8 years ago
Terrific Tale

Superb story.

"I wasn't jerking off at all anymore, I was blowing myself."

Ha! Wonder how many guys wish they could say that? Or maybe think that?

Lovely descriptions, two happy cocks enjoying themselves.

writedoctorwritedoctorover 9 years ago
Dee-licious!

Wonderful, tasty entry.

Excellent pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Memories

Back when I was in ninth grade my friend and I were bored so I dug out some of my old man's porn and we looked at it in my room with the door locked. One thing led to another and the next thing I know we had our clothes off. I had seen my friend naked before in gym class and thought we were built about the same,with me thinking I was a bit bigger than him. Thicker for sure.

So when we started to get hard one thing became clear. We might have been equal soft but hard? Forget it. My 3 or 4 inches became 6" stiff, but his skinny 3 or 4 was close to a foot long when he got hard. Neither of us ever seeing a stiff dick before besides our own (this was the pre-Internet 60's mind you) we were both stunned. He had assumed everybody was like him and I started to wonder whether my normal dick was in fact puny. Obviously we were both wrong.

As we sat there and I looked at my friend's spear pointing straight up, I asked him whether he could touch the tip of it with his tongue. He didn't know and thought it was disgusting to even think about. I finally got him to try (after I went through the motions of trying to do it to myself) and not only could he lick the tip but she could take the whole head and a little of the shaft as well. Part of it was helped by him being skinny and limber but still and all it was incredible to witness.

He would never do it again for my enjoyment but I became his plaything over the rest of our high school years. Whenever he couldn't get a date he came to me for head since I had become fascinated with his cock. I loved servicing him but for sheer erotic value to this day I have never seen anything as erotic as when I saw my friend's mouth sliding up and down on his boner. To think he thought it disgusting still bothers me to this day because that was something that would have kept me in the house a whole lot more if I could have reached.

Thanks for the memories and a fun read.

simple cruisesimple cruiseabout 10 years ago
Very Nice

Very nice and erotic story of self pleasure, As many have I too have tried to suck my cock to no avail.

Your story is hot and its good some rules were set, but one was broken on the night they were set. ;-) ,, who knows what other boundary may be crossed in chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot!

Wow!

Wow!

That was so hot! My cock is just throbbing! I need a friend like that!

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Super hot

Such a hot fantasy. Made me really hard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Super erotic

One of the best I have read. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
J O ing

great great story. It brought back many fond memeroies I tried many many times to to suck my I own cock never quite made it , but it maqde me relize I love sucking cocks.been sucking them ever since .have enjoyed every one Ive ever sucked LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Memories

Great story,I used to be able to suck my own cock, now all I can do is splash it on my face and in my mouth....old age. Started out just as you did.

t1m1d1t1m1d1about 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Great story! Wish I had a cool,fuck buddy! Please write another chapter! I'm aroused by ch. 1!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story!!! Got me super hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A very good read, loved it. Hope to here more from these two. Very hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userABNnudist@ABNnudist
46 Followers
I have always enjoyed being naked as a thrill, and the older I got the more I realized that I enjoyed it more as a way of life, not just a sexual thrill, especially when we get to warmer months. I got married to a woman that is down for just about anything, so when we get a ch...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES