Auto Slut Alex

Story Info
Alex is traded in for a younger model at the dealership.
2.8k words
4.38
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6 years ago the laws changed to reclassify women more like automobiles than humans. The world had agreed it was a necessary evil for the benefit of society and for most women, their lives improved. At first Alex's boyfriend treated her well when the laws changed. He had her regularly serviced and their sex life had drastically improved.

About a year ago things changed. They had been talking about getting Alex a few aftermarket parts for a while but she noticed her man paying more and more attention to the new model slut ads on TV. There was no secret that a fresh 18 year old would fuck a lot smoother than her at 32. She could see the cogs ticking in his head every time a new ad came on for a newer model. It would cost him more to do the work on Alex than it would to just buy a newer model.

That's how Alex got here, sitting naked next to her former boyfriend in the dealership office. On the other side of her man was his newer slut. At just 18 she had bigger tits and a perkier ass. The dealership even threw in a bonus set of new lips to seal the deal. In contrast Alex sat there with a poor paint job, her black roots were beginning to show through her bleach blonde hair. Her tits weren't small but they had begun to sag slightly. Her ass was just okay, nothing to really look at. She felt completely humiliated as her man signed the documents, trading away 15 years of their relationship. He had traded her in for $200 dollars off the new model.

Alex was now the property of the local used sluts dealership. The salesmen took her out to the back for tagging as her ex walked out with his new toy. She knew he'd test his new sluts throat on the way home. He loved road head. At least Alex knew that his new slut would be reminded that she would also eventually be traded in when she tasted Alex's juices still on his cock from this morning.

The reality of her situation hit her full force when she was told to kneel and wait. She was at the complete whim of men she had never met until now. Two salesmen approached her, she shifted on her knees unsure what was about to happen. They started talking as if she wasn't even there. She wasn't sure what to do so Alex kept her eyes on the floor. "Ugh why do we even bother with these older models' one of the salesmen was clearly annoyed. He flopped his flaccid cock out of his suit pants and nudged it against Alex's face. She knew what she had to do. Opening her mouth, she lent forward.

She kept her eyes downwards as he gave her a few thrusts. Alex couldn't deny that she loved the feeling of a cock growing in her mouth. After a few more thrusts the salesmen roughly grabbed the back of her hair. He pushed hard, trying to see how far down Alex could take his cock. The feeling of his cock forcing its way down her throat made Alex's eyes dart upwards. She did her best not to push him out but her eyes pleaded with him to stop. Before pulling out he bucked his hips a few times, making her audibly gag. Alex raised her hands out of instinct to push him away but knew better than to actually touch the salesman. She had no rights here, not until she was sold. Right now, she was just as good as bread on a shelf in a supermarket. As quickly as he had started face fucking her, he stopped.

He moved behind her, talking to his colleague "Dipstick shaft seems to be clogged". The second salesman was looking down at Alex, shaking his head in disappointment. She felt a hand on her upper back guiding her face to the ground. "Head down ass up" she heard the man say behind her as both the salesmen laughed. She felt like they were laughing at her.

His cock sat at the entrance of her cunt. A slap on the ass told her what she needed to do. As she pushed back, she let out a sound. "Gugh" He felt bigger than her last owner. She could feel herself stretching around him. Alex continued to try and catch her breath as she threw it back. It took her a moment to work up the gears but she eventually got going at a good speed. With every thrust down on his cock she let out a moan. A pressure was building in her.

Just as she had the hint of an orgasm building in her, he removed his cock. Her cunt made a suction noise as she felt an emptiness. "Bitch has poor lubrication. He slid his cock back in his pants and looked down at her. Literally and figuratively. He shook his head and grabbed her face, squishing her cheeks. She felt her face scrunch with the force of his hands. She tried to give him the puppy dog eyes to elicit some sympathy but it was no use. He let go and turned back to the other salesman. "Just put her out for cheap" He waved his hand out towards the showroom.

"Maybe we could put some aftermarket parts on her?" The second salesman sounded unsure as he grabbed her nipples and gave them a twist. "Wouldn't even bother, it's got too many miles on it" The oldest salesman dismissed. Letting out a sigh, he gave instructions for the younger salesmen to put her out on the floor as is.

Barefoot and naked, Alex moved with the salesmen back through the sales floor. She looked at all the other Auto Sluts for sale. There were young and old alike. Some natural, others heavily modified. The one thing that was the same throughout the shop was that they were all naked. All stood with their legs spread wide with a metal bar rising from the ground. At the end of each pole, an Auto Slut was impaled by a large dildo that disappeared into their undercarriage.

The salesmen led Alex to the front of the showroom where he motioned her into the line up of Auto Sluts. She widened her feet for him, he looked up giving her a small smile. With the press of a button on the wall, a pole arose from a circle cap in the floor. The dildo on the end of the pole was already lubricated. Due to her age and miles on the clock, her pussy was still semi gapped from the salesman's cock. It took longer for her cunt to return to normal now she's passed 30. In this case, it helped her take the dildo. Sliding up automatically and easily until she felt it in her guts. She was full.

She noticed that once the hydraulics stopped in place, she couldn't really move. She tried to shift side to side but the locks around her ankles held her in place. She tried to shift up off the pole underneath her but again the height of it meant she couldn't move. Alex was stuck on display for all patrons to see. She looked around. There were a few customers milling around. She noticed the Auto Sluts on display.

To her left there was an older woman, maybe 45. Her skin was starting to become leathery. Her tits were saggy and from what Alex could tell, she needed a good shave. Alex looked to her right and saw an Asian woman. It was hard to tell her age but she had almost no tits. Her legs were nice though, very defined. She wondered how long the two Auto Sluts had been on display. Oddly enough, she felt herself comparing her own body to these two women. Although she was naked and stuck on a pole for display, she felt empowered. She knew she wasn't any special but she was considerably sexier than these two Auto Sluts.

The feeling of empowerment didn't last long though. When Alex looked at the row across from her a pit in her stomach developed. They were all young, fit luxury sports models. The type of body that was super skinny but customized with incredible aftermarket parts. Standing directly in front of her was a young skinny girl with washboard abs and bolt on tits. They rose from her body and defied gravity. Perfectly perky. The Auto Slut also had aftermarket lips. The kind that definitely looked good wrapped around a cock but not enough to look ridiculous in everyday life. Just enough to know she sucked good dick.

Alex read the plaque under the Auto Slut in front of her. It read K-E-N-D-R-A. Next to Kendra on either side were two Arab women. They looked similar, almost like they could have been sisters. Her thoughts were interrupted when the salesmen returned standing in front of her. He was holding a large sign with a chain. He turned the sign around to show Alex. In big red letters was written "BARGAIN". Alex turned bright red in embarrassment. Almost as bright as the sign letters that were being clipped onto her nipples for the showroom to read.

The salesmen walked away and Alex quickly found herself bored. Time passed and so did customers. Her humiliation grew far more intense each time a man would walk past and ignore her for the Auto Sluts on the other side of the showroom. They barely noticed Alex but their attention was drawn to Kendra. There was no price on Kendra but she was obviously expensive. The salesman would draw each customer away from her in favour of a cheaper model. Too bad for Alex that not too many men were interested in a used whore like her. She just had too many miles on the clock.

Her legs were aching standing there on the podium. The humiliation and boredom was only interrupted every half hour by the dildo in her pussy vibrating. Once every 30 minutes the room would fill with the moans and hums of the Auto Sluts moaning. It was never enough to bring them to orgasm or overheat. Instead, it was just a low enough vibration that kept every slut well lubricated and on the edge of horny. Truth be told, it was a method used across the country at car dealerships to keep the girls more docile.

Based on the number of vibrations, Alex had been standing on display for abut 6 hours when a father and son duo walked in. The fresh 21 year old son's eyes lit up when he saw the luxury Auto Sluts. The father on the other hand shook his head.

The older salesmen who had fucked Alex in the back of the showroom before spotted them from a mile away. He was hot on their heels, leading them along the line before they stopped in front of Alex. They were looking towards Kendra. Her body was immaculate, not an ounce of fat on her.

The young man was enamoured with Kendra, he was looking at every line and curve on her tight body. As the son was checking out Kendra, the dad shot a quick no gesture to the salesmen. The father could tell Kendra was going to be expensive and the salesmen understood. He wasn't interested in wasting his time trying to push the premium models when they didn't have the money.

"Let's take her for a test ride" the son was so enthusiastic at the idea of having Kendra on the end of his cock. "How about we have a look around first" the salesmen redirected the young man's attention to the Asian Auto Slut next to Alex. Turning around, the young man looked along the row of budget Auto Sluts. "Oh yeah, sure thing" Disappointment struck him, Alex could hear it in his voice.

The salesman jumped up onto the podium next to Alex. Her mind didn't want to be anywhere near him but her body told her otherwise. Her cunt was throbbing, she wanted to be bent back over so he could finish the job he started in the backroom. Unfortunately for Alex, the salesmen turned towards the Asian Auto Slut next to her. He rattled off a number of features before pausing. "Look i'll be honest with you, She's an expert cock sucker but her undercarriage is small" The salesmen started playing with the Asians clit with his right hand. It made her wiggle in her restraints. "If you are over 5 inches she will likely make a bunch of noise while you fuck her" His hands moved to her mouth, the slut sucked his fingers without question.

"These Asians models come with a great inbuilt feature. We call it the mosquito. Slap em and they'll keep sucking", the salesmen took his fingers from her mouth and gave her face a wack. Alex was surprised. Her old owner had never used that type of punishment, although the law allowed it. To her surprise, she heard the Asian Auto Slut say "Thank you sir".

Alex wanted to protest on her behalf. She wanted to yell and scream at the salesman but she knew it would only make her situation worse. Deep down she was still hoping for release. Instead, Alex watched the boy shift in his stance. He hesitated, "I'm......I'm not really into the Asian make if i'm being honest" he wasn't sure if he could even say that. Honestly, Alex wasn't sure either but the salesmen brushed it off.

The groups attention turned to Alex, standing there stuck there on the dildo display. She kept her eyes lowered, staring at their shoes. She felt the salesmen hand squeeze her tit hard as he spoke, "This one has only ever had one owner". "Wow only ever had one cock in her before, practically brand new" Alex glanced up and watched the salesman nod his head yes. She was shocked. He knew she had more than one cock in her, at minimum there had been two and one of them was his! the young man was smiling.

"And watch this, here's is the best part" The salesman clicked the remove as he spoke. The floor Alex was standing on began to spin, forcing her to face the other way. Her as was now on full display and the salesmen took advantage. "She's never been fucked in the ass before, complete virgin", he grabbed a handful of her ass cheek and showed off her asshole. Should she say something? She was sure her ex boyfriend had ticked the box for previous anal use. Had he lied to get a better deal on the younger model? Or was the salesman lying to whore her out for more? Alex wasn't sure.

She knew one thing, she was practically an anal pro. Every time she talked back to her old owner or stepped out of line, he used her ass as punishment. Alex would always scream and protest when his cock was entering her but after a while, when her ass had stretched even she couldn't deny there was some pleasure to it. IT wasn't only her old owner's cock that she had in her ass either, one evening she took two of his friends as well. Another night, she had forgotten to shave a section of her legs and he made her fuck herself in her ass with a ginormous dildo for at least three hours. By no stretch of the imagination was Alex an anal virgin.

She snapped out of her vivid memories of being anal fucked with the feeling of being empty. Whilst she was daydreaming the salesman must have sealed the deal because the dildo holding her on display lowered back into the floor. She moved her legs a little, feeling a deep ache. Before she could get feeling back in her legs, the young man pulled her down from the podium with authority. The group walked back towards the office, Alex thought it best to follow along behind.

Alex followed the men back into the office she had sat this morning when she was traded in. All the men sat at the desk. As she went to pull a chair out the young man who was about to purchase her yanked the back of her hair down, forcing her onto her knees on the floor. Alex was beginning to understand that this owner may not be as kind as her old one. She kept her eyes to the floor, not wanting to endure any more humiliation in public. As she looked to the floor, she heard the salesmen speak. "Excellent, now just sign right here and she's all yours".