Autobiography Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," she demanded as she got on all fours.

I mounted her and began to pound the fuck out of her.

Ten minutes later I came deep inside of her and she shuddered as another orgasm controlled her. We both collapsed on the bed and enjoyed the afterglow.

She unbuckled my harness and removed the dildo just to replace it with another one.

"Amanda," I yelped as it was again bigger than it predecessor.

"Sh," she hushed me.

"Ah, oh gawd," I panted as I continued to moan.

She kissed me as she pushed it into me.

I broke the kiss to swallow and moan.

"Amanda," I began.

"I could fuck you forever stud," she giggled as she continued pushing that damn dildo into me.

I wanted to keep fucking her too; so I let her have her way with me.

"Someone likes it," she said as my cock became rock solid as she pushed the toy deeper into me.

My cock didn't lie; it became larger than I ever remember it ever getting.

"I love you," she said as the dildo came to rest and she buckled the harness.

I just looked at her in shock as my body stretched around the phallus.

"You don't love me?" she asked playfully.

"Yes, I love you," I replied panting lightly as my body was adjusting to my new invader.

"Good," she said as she rest her head on my shoulder and her hand wrapped around my cock.

"Are we going to do it again?" I asked wondering about the dildo.

"I'm tired... go to sleep," she whispered.

Though awkward; I wasn't about to ruin a good thing and closed my eyes and tapping out to a nights sleep.

In the morning I woke to the smell of coffee.

"Hey, you're up already?" I asked seeing she was already dressed.

"It's ten o'clock," she giggled.

"I guess I better get up," I said groggily.

"Why don't you rest; I have to go anyway," she smiled.

"I could use the rest," I answered just realizing the harness was still strapped to my waist. It's funny that I no longer felt uncomfortable with the dildo in place.

"Oh, there's a party this Friday and I need you to wear these until then," she pulled out a pair of stilettos.

"You actually want me to wear those?"

"It would make me happy."

"Amanda, they're girl's shoes," I laughed.

"I'm up for a little girl on girl action if you know what I mean," she giggled.

"I don't know Amanda," I shook my head.

"You said you would humor my kinky side when I agreed to date you," she told me.

"You're right... I did say that but only in the bedroom," I explained.

"My other boyfriends went along with it; why can't you?"

"Your other boyfriends dressed like girls out in public?"

"Oh my gawd; this isn't 19 fucking 40; it's totally acceptable."

"Not totally," I laughed.

"I knew you wouldn't keep your word," she grabbed the shoes and headed toward the door.

"Wait."

"What?"

"I'll do it," I answered.

"Really," she smiled.

"Yes, I'll do it," I said thinking if her other boyfriends did it so can I.

"Oh, I love you," she told me as she ran to the bed giving me a big hug.

"I love you too," I replied naturally.

"Practice makes perfect," she said tugging at my harness.

"What's that mean?" I asked curiously.

"I would suggest wearing this at night until our date," she smiled as she tugged on the harness again.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked laughing this time.

"It means practice makes perfect," she smiled as she slipped the stilettos on to me feet.

"I thought you were leaving?"

"I am."

"But you want me to wear them now?" I laughed.

"No, just until I pick you up Friday," she giggled.

"What?" I laughed as I looked into her eyes.

Then I heard the 'click' as she locked both shoes onto my feet at the ankle straps.

"What are you doing?" I panicked as the shoes were now locked onto me "

"Just making sure you're going to practice; it would really be embarrassing if you were tripping over your own two feet." she said as she kissed me on the lips and headed toward the door.

"Amanda," I called out.

"See you Friday," she teased as she hurried out the door.

12