AUTOSLUT - Kendra

Story Info
Kendra receives her yearly service at the mechanic.
2.1k words
4.23
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting naked in the waiting room, Kendra hated this time of year. She was only 19 when the law changed around women's soggy attitudes. Now 23, this will be her 4th oil change. She still hadn't gotten used to it. The country was losing population growth fast and something had to be done to adjust the female sex drive.

She sat naked in the foyer waiting to be called through with another woman. This woman was a luxury model, all the aftermarket accessories. Huge lips and tits and of course fake nails. Kendra was sure her bumper was aftermarket as well. Sitting next to such a luxury build made her feel self conscious. In comparison Kendra was a sports model. She was incredibly skinny, design to fuck fast with no extra frills to slow her down. The only aftermarket parts her boyfriend had given her were the metal bars through her nipples. She knew she shouldn't complain, it was about all he could afford.

Kendra sat in the foyer overheating. She hated that she knew that both the government and her boyfriend were right. She had been a cranky little bitch the past two weeks. Her snarky attitude was what prompted her boyfriend to book her in for a service in the first place. He usually liked to take her for a ride at least twice a day but she'd been resistant the past week or so. She needed an oil change badly.

Two young men entered the foyer and began calling registrations. The older mechanic took the luxury model through after calling her rego T-H-O-T. A custom registration no doubt. The woman next to her stood up and followed the mechanic through the doors. A few moments later, the younger mechanic called out the rego K-E-N-D-R-A. She stood up, trying to cover her bare pussy from the mechanic as she followed him through to the workshop. Truthfully, he barely gave Kenda a second glance. He saw naked women all day and compared to some of the more premium models they worked on, she was nothing special.

The work area was filled with the hums of machinery and women moaning. In the back corner was a 35 year old redhead screaming her head off, indicating that her service was almost done. Kendra walked through the shop with a sour look on her face. Across the warehouse she watched as the older mechanic slapped T-H-O-Ts ass as climbed onto her service frame. She let out a playful little scream that disgusted Kendra. The young mechanic stopped Kendra at the workstation. In front of her was a X shaped metal frame laid down horizontally for her limbs to be tied to each end of the X where Kendra would be laid on top of.

The young mechanic struggled awkwardly with attaching the cuffs to her. She rotated her wrist to help him, letting out an awkward smile. It wasn't his fault that she hadn't been serviced in a while so she tried not to take it out on him. The cuffs around her wrists and ankles were for her own safety. Although she looked ten times more submissive with them on. Next he held up a spider gag. Kenda hesitated, she knew what it was for. As he moved the gag towards her mouth she reluctantly opened wide. She felt the strap pull tight around her head and with that, her mouth was forced open.

The young mechanic motioned for her to climb down onto the frame and lay down. She obliged, awkwardly shifting herself onto the X frame currently at knee height. She felt her feet being locked into place, then her wrists. The cold from the chains the mechanic strapped round her thighs and shoulders made her squirm. Trying to pull her head up, she looked around. " It's okay, it's okay, we're just setting you up properly" he gave her a smile.

Kendra knew what was next and she was dreading it. Sure enough he went to his tool box and pulled out a 9 inch dildo. The tool allowed him to test her gag reflex, with lined notches on the cock each denoting an inch. She hated this part. Her eyes pleaded with him not to. "Sorry, it's part of the basic service" he lowered the dildo into her mouth and placed pressure downwards.

"Glugh Glugh Glugh" Kendra couldn't breathe as the mechanic tried one more time to test how far it would go. Eventually she felt the tool come to rest in place. It would go no further. With her eyes widened from the asphyxiation, she watched as he shook his head. He wasn't happy. The mechanic confirmed the measurement for what felt like forever. When he lifted the dildo out of her mouth she gasped for air. In her panic she could barely hear him speak to her explaining she only took 4 inches before being unable to breathe. "Your man won't be happy but we are going to have to lube your throat up" he rummaged through his tool box again. "Otherwise you'll seize completely up by your next service" he continued to rummage.

He found what he was looking for. Kendra knew exactly what it was. She always had problems with her throat. "Okay Kendra, i am going to spray you with a solution that will remove your gag reflex for 12 months" The mechanic showed her the can of NoGag as he shook it up. With the help of the spider gag, he inserted the thin long red nozzle of the can into her throat.

Kenra felt a burst of ice cold liquid directly into her throat as the can of NoGag hissed. "Gull" she let out an audible, somewhat humiliating gulp. The mixture of her spit and NoGag liquid tasted horrible. As she struggled with the numbing of her throat, the mechanic snapped his thin black gloves on.

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw the man loading a paint gun. He fiddled with the nozzle for a moment before it let out a mist by accident. He gave the trigger a quick pull and the paint gun sprayed again. Standing over Kendra he let the spray run continually. She felt the cold mist hit her body as he covered her in the massage oil. Once her naked body was glistening, the mechanic made his way in between her spread legs. She hadn't noticed but on his way around, he grabbed the buffer. A low hum started and she felt a warm sensation on her left inner thigh. This message was designed to loosen her muscles to make her more flexible. Ultimately her flexibility will make her a much smoother drive when her man wants to take her for a spin.

After a while, the warm sensation moved to her right thigh. Even Kendra couldn't deny that it felt nice. Still she didn't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing that she liked what they were doing to her. As the mechanic put down the buffer she noticed his eyes were wandering over to the luxury model she had sat next to in the foyer. Glancing down at his pants she could see he was getting hard watching what was happening in the next booth. It made Kendra feel uncomfortable. Her wrists moved subconsciously to try and cover her own imperfections only to be met with the rattling of the cuffs on the X frame.

The sound of Kendra squirming jolted the mechanic back into focus. He gave her another awkward smile and moved over to the control panel. She felt herself slowly being raised in the air on the frame. The hydraulics only came to a stop when her bare cunt was at face height for the mechanic. Craning her head upwards, she could see down to the top of the mechanic's head.

Kendra watched as he extended a hitachi wand up to the height of her pussy. The cold on her pussy made her core jolt as he spread her lips and placed the wand on her clit. A low whirring sound started and she let out an involuntary quiver. Her head flung back onto the frame with a thud but she couldn't feel the pain over the pleasure. She barely noticed the mechanic set a few buttons on the control pad and wandered over to the station where Thot was being worked on.

Kendra closed her eyes and worked her hips up and down on the Hitachi. She had absolutely no concept of time, She could have been strapped there for 5 minutes or an hour. All she could think about is the pressure building. Much to her frustration the release she craved wasn't coming. She actually couldn't remember the last time she had any release at all. Something was clogged no doubt.

After sitting in her frustration for what felt like forever the mechanic who had been tending to her finally returned. This time he was with an older man, a second mechanic. Kendra couldn't see them but she could hear them below. She listened as the second mechanic let out a deep sigh, "These younger models rust up if the owner hasn't serviced them on time". Her pleasure was paused as he adjusted the Hitachi to a different, higher angle. She let out a small whimper when it was taken away momentarily but her heavy breathing returned once he fixed the tool to the right position.

Without any warning, Kendra felt the mechanic's fingers enter her soaking wet pussy. At the start of this service she would have protested at the idea of anyone touching her. Right at this moment however, she wasn't complaining. She needed to cum. His fingers went deep, filling her with uncomfort and pleasure at the same time.

Kendra was now letting out involuntary, humiliating sounds thanks to the spider gag in her mouth. The discomfort of just how deep the mechanic was in her cunt was almost too much to bear until he curled his fingers. With that, she jolted against her restraints. Instead of working against him, she worked with him. Bucking her hips to the rhythm of his fingers, she was his puppet. In less than a minute she was ready to blow. To Kendras surprise, the mechanic ripped his fingers out abruptly and with that she squirted. Everywhere.

Her body involuntarily convulsed in pleasure for 30 seconds. As her hips slowed down and her brain function returned, she didn't know what to think. No part of her wanted to be angry. Her attitude was gone. She let out a quiet thankyou muffled by the spider gag, "Thanth you. The mechanic who had just made her cum slapped her cunt twice to reassure her. She jolted. It didn't hurt but her body was still tingling from the release moments ago.

The skinny little whore wanted more. Sadly for her, the frame began to lower until she was laying back below the two men. Somehow they looked more attractive than before to her. Even as one completely yet accidently humiliated her. As the frame was lowering he grabbed her left nipple and wiggled it side to side. He looked at the other mechanic, "She needs a silicon top up in this tit". Her cunt got a little wetter when they spoke about what they were going to do with her as if she wasn't even there. The other mechanic checked the clipboard and shook his head "Nope, she's silicon free and the owner has only paid for the Attitude Service".

Kendra wasn't sure how to feel about it. The woman in the lobby before was stunning, fully modified for male pleasure. Kendra on the other hand, knew her tits were small and her ass was non existent. She was skinny. Some men liked it but deep down she knew her boyfriend preferred a luxury model rather than a sports model like her. He simply couldn't afford it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the measuring dildo being reinserted into her mouth. Unlike last time, it slid right through. No sign of protest from her or her throat. Kendra even wrapped her lips around the base of the fake cock. She let out a soft moan as it left her mouth, the mechanic wiped it down and returned it to the toolbox in the corner.

With that, her service was over. She was unchained and led back into the waiting room. After complaining about the price, her man paid. Getting back into the car, Kendra felt much better. "Blowjob on the way home daddy?" she looked at him with loving eyes. Without saying a word, he unbuckled his pants.