Autumn by Marina Ch. 07

Story Info
Cheerleader Truth or Dare party wraps up with all satisfied.
1.5k words
4.71
2.7k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap of the previous chapter: We were having a cheerleader themed Truth or Dare party.

I (Autumn, budding breasts after 6 weeks of hormones) was down to just my red & white A-line skirt, no panties, after fucking Kim in the closet to her orgasm, but Marina (my girlfriend) stopped me from cumming because the dare time was up.

Marina (in just her orange with black trim pleated tennis skirt, medium tits with cute nipples) and Kim (in just her Gold & white A-line skirt, larger tits with matching nipples) rubbed each other to orgasms.

Nikki (in just her yellow & white gladiator style skirt, with large tits and medium nipples) got off riding a Sybian. She was post-op transgender.

And Amy (in a blue flowy skirt with modest tits but larger nipples) orgasmed from Marina eating her out while the rest of us took turns licking her tits and kissing her.

But a few girls hadn't gotten off yet:

Stephanie (my doctor for HRT) was in her gold & white a-line skirt and panties. She brought her friend Nikki.

Julie (Amy, the girl doing my laser hair removal at the spa, brought her) was in a green and orange skirt and panties. She was also post-op transgender.

Sharon (my orchiectomy doctor) was wearing just a blue & gold tennis skirt and panties. She brought her crush Kim--this was a girl's night away from Sharon's husband.

And as mentioned above, I hadn't exploded yet either--but the edging was so much fun!

***

It was my turn to pick a Truth or Dare. But before I could, Marina announced, "OK girls, now that over half of us have had orgasms, it is time for those who have had them to pleasure the have nots!"

Stephanie jumped up and said, "Can I try the Sybian?! That looked so fun." So Marina moved it back to the center of the room while Nikki (who she arrived with) pulled down her wet panties and rubbed her clit to make sure she was wet--she was. I think all of us were--even me, I'd been leaking since the party started!

Stephanie straddled the Sybian and Nikki eased the rubber cock into Steph's trimmed pussy. Marina pushed the button and Stephanie shivered, her perky tits jiggling slightly. Then Marina increased the speed to a modest pace and Nikki leaned in to lick Steph's right nipple. I moved over and nibbled on Stephanie's right nipple.

Stephanie began moaning to the sensation. Nikki and I took a break from Steph's nipples and kissed each other, then went back to Stephanie's tits--running our tongues around them until we circled back to her nipples. Stephanie's moaning grew louder as Marina increased the speed.

Meanwhile Amy escorted Julie to the couch and spread Julie's legs once she sat down. Kim asked to join them and Julie happily accepted. Kim kissed Julie, then nibbled on Julie's large nipples and fondled her sizable breasts. Amy dove into Julie's bare pussy, finding her clit with her tongue. Julie was moaning in joy within moments. Amy kept flicking her tongue over Julie's clit as Julie's panting increased. After another minute, Amy slid two fingers into Julie's pussy and finger fucked her while still licking Julie's clit. Julie's moans increased as Amy's fingers went faster. Then Julie's moans crested and she shook several times in quick succession.

Amy said, "Oh, you're not done yet!" as she kept licking. But Kim leaned closer to Amy and whispered something. Then the three of them laid in a triangle together: now Nikki was eating out Julie, Julie was licking Amy's pussy, and Amy had her face in Kim's pussy.

Julie glanced over at me and said, "One of the great things about being a woman is you can have orgasm after orgasm!" Then she went back to licking Kim's pussy.

Sharon had been taking it all in, sitting on the couch playing with herself. But then she knelt next to me and stroked me as I licked Stephanie's tits with Nikki. Stephanie's excitement on the Sybian grew, and soon she crested in her first orgasm... Marina increased the speed further, and Stephanie went right into a second orgasm then a third. Stephanie begged Marina to stop but at a wink from Marina, Nikki held her in place and Stephanie couldn't help but feel another wave. Then Marina finally slowed it down and turned it off.

"We're down to just Sharon and Autumn now..." Marina announced. All the other girls giggled. "Sharon, since you had to wait longest, what do you want to do?" Marina asked.

"Hey what about me?" I interrupted, in mock indignancy.

Sharon jumped in, "Oh, don't worry I've got plans for you." She then looked at Marina and asked, "Can she fill my pussy?"

Marina nodded yes and added, "Sure, thanks to you there is no chance of pregnancy." They both giggled. And I giggled too.

"We want a show! We want a show!" The other girls chanted as Sharon and I stood, embraced tenderly, then kissed slowly. Our tits rubbed together as we hugged... hers were perfect for her frame, mine of course were just buds, but my nipples were sensitive.

The other girls had to join in! Sharon's date Kim, who had already felt me in her pussy, knelt beside us and began fingering Sharon. Julie, who was post-op transgender, began stroking my clitty--she knew just what felt right from experience having one.

After another couple of minutes of warm up, Kim stood up and took Sharon's hand and turned her to face a full-length mirror on one wall of the room. Kim then put both of Sharon's hands against the mirror and had Sharon spread her legs a bit and arch her back. She looked great in the mirror with her tits sticking out, and my direct view was her of her petite back side.

Julie took my cock and guided me to stand directly behind Sharon. Sharon turned her head to look at me. Julie then guided my clitty to Sharon's pussy. My 5" or so clitty sunk all the way inside her easily. I shifted my feet a bit to get better balance and started to fuck Sharon slowly.

"Oh Autumn, ahhhh, ahhh... that feels great!" Sharon said.

"Even better for me I think!" I replied. All the other girls in the room moved to get a good view of us.

Once I had my positioning right, I picked up speed and fucked Sharon's pussy faster. Her moans matched my thrusts. Between moans she said things like, "give me that girly juice" and "fill me with that clear cum, girlfriend."

But I didn't want to fill her too soon... I wanted to make sure she orgasmed first. So I slowed down, and grabbed her beautiful breasts from behind and rubbed them all over, pinching the nipples occasionally as I slowly thrust in and out of her pussy.

The other girls wanted to help, so Stephanie stood to Sharon's right side and began kissing and rubbing Sharon's right breast. Amy did the same with Sharon's left. And Marina crawled under us and started fondling Sharon's clit. I saw Marina move into position, but even better I could feel the massage too as Marina's finger played with her clit and her pussy vibrated a bit, passing that feeling to me.

It was getting to be too much for me, but fortunately it was also too much for Sharon. The combined sensation of Marina fingering her clit, Amy & Stephanie licking and rubbing her tits, and me fucking her pussy caused her pussy to tighten and an orgasm to wash over her. That caused me to orgasm and squirt my juice into her pussy. Waves of pleasure crashed over Sharon as I filled her with my clear cum. I gave her a few more thrusts, and then I was spent.

Marina was there waiting for the cum to dribble out. At first she licked a little around my cock, but then when I pulled out, Marina held her tongue out and collected several nice large drops. Then Marina crawled out from under us and kissed me, sharing Sharon's and my cum back to me.

"I think you should clean up that mess a bit more sweetie," Marina said to me and the girls walked Sharon over to the couch where she sat and spread her legs. I put my face between them and spread her lips to lick as much as I could. I felt Sharon shudder one last time with another orgasm as I licked her pussy.

Once that was done, we all collapsed on the couch and love seat. Our nearly naked bodies (we all had left just our cheerleader skirts on) intertwined, all of us simply enjoying the feeling of touching each other.

Thanks for reading my stories so far. I'm glad to get back to them! And I'm happy several folks have asked me to continue them. If you like them, please post a comment or send me a private message! I'd love more encouragement.