Ava and Ole: The Real Vows 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, no coming without my permission!" Ava moaned.

Ole, driven by lust and excitement, began thrusting up, his pelvis colliding with hers. Ava groaned, releasing his throat and her nails digging into his shoulders. He pumped her harder, feeling the friction grow thicker between them. His hips bucked upward, driving her into him again and again. Their sweaty bodies slapped together, creating a symphony of moans and grunts. Ole moved his hands lower, cupping her ass, squeezing her cheeks, and spreading them apart. Ava's wetness dripped onto his cock, lubricating it perfectly.

"Come for me, baby! Come hard for me!" Ava screamed.

Ole pushed her up with his pelvis. Ava came so hard like she hadn't in a long time. She screamed and digged her nails so deep into his shoulders that she drew a little bit of blood. Ole spasmed and cried out when he came and pumped his semen in multiple thrusts deep in her pussy. Both were shaking and slowly continued their movements for some moments till Ava collapsed on top of Ole and embraced him deeply. They lay there quietly for a few minutes, catching their breaths and basking in the afterglow.

Ava eventually rolled of him. "You know what you have to do, right?"

"Is it really necessary?"

"Do you want to disobey and test me already?"

"No... no... of course not. It is just... you never asked me... i have never eaten... my own cum."

"I know baby, but it is important to me and important for your submission. Stop discussing and don't destroy this beautiful moment between us. Go down and pleasure me lightly. Suck all your nasty cum out of my pussy but be very gentle with her."

"I really would prefer not to, Ava!"

Ava gave him a swift but hard slap. "We just had the first fuck of our marriage together and I allowed you to come. And you thank me by breaking your word and being disrespectful? I want you to apologize, ask me in the most contrite manner if you can eat your come. No... beg me to do it! And if you don't convince me, I will make your first punishment seem like love pats!" She did not raise her voice, but the cold edge made it abundantly clear that she was upset and dead serious. Ole knew this mood shift in Ava. When she felt wronged or him questioning the dynamic of their relationship, she could become very scary from one moment to the next. To be fair, he did promise her to eat his cum.

"Ava, My Queen... I am so sorry. Please understand. It is just very strange to me. Please forgive me for refusing. Please. I beg you, let me please pleasure you. Let me please eat my cum from your pussy!"

"That is not enough anymore. Why do you want to eat your cum from my pussy?"

Ole was confused since he did not want to do it, but he also did not want to make the situation any worse and somehow the whole thought put him deeper and deeper into subspace.

"I love to eat your pussy no matter what, My Queen. Please allow me this honor. I am sorry that I was so disrespectful and reluctant at first."

"Not another word. Go down on me and ask with your tongue for forgiveness. Better be gentle and good!"

Without hesitation Ole slid down and started to kiss around her pussy with the utmost care at first. He started tonguing her pussy and probed deeper and deeper. He felt Ava's hand at the back of his head again and felt reassured that she forgave him. He tasted his salty cum. It was a strange taste. He didn't like it, but it was not as bad as he would have thought.

"Yes, baby, get your tongue in deep. Suck it out!" Ava told him now in an authoritative but loving voice.

He suddenly felt lost in her soft voice and the beautiful smell of her pussy, he just let everything wash over him. He licked and sucked and swallowed till Ava came hard in his face and pulled his head back. He gasped for air.

They looked each other in the eyes and they both knew that they are perfect for each other. He knew that he would do whatever it takes to please her and fulfill her desire for control.

"I love you, Ava... My Queen!"

"I love you too!"

12