Ava Undone

Story Info
Good girl no more.
3.2k words
3.42
20.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willshe1
willshe1
12 Followers

My name is Ava and the story I'm about to tell you is true, except I changed the names and tweaked a couple of the details just enough to keep myself, and the others involved, from being identified. It all took place in a small Midwest town about 4 years ago.

A bit about me. I am happily married for almost 20 years, average height, 130 pounds, dark hair, brown eyes, and now closer to 50 than 40. I'm no model but I've had enough compliments on my looks and my figure over the years to be confident about myself in that department. My husband, Matt, says I have the kind of curves that make every man want sex, but most of the time I dress conservatively and wear just a touch of makeup. I was raised in a traditional, fairly religious household with two older brothers. Old-fashioned morals were impressed upon us from birth. I wasn't ever a church-mouse or a prude, but let's just say I tried to be a good girl and I was always clear on what kinds of things a good girl does and doesn't do.

I am a human resources manager for a mid-size company and I work from home about half the week. Matt is a finance professional and works out of an office in the city about forty minutes from where we live.

That summer we had two bathrooms remodeled at our house. We chose the contractor based on online reviews and, of course, their quotes and how they presented themselves in meeting with us. The crew consisted of three guys, Josh, Stan, and Tom, who was their boss. They were all nice guys and professional enough. All were presentable too -- none of them were dirty or scruffy or scary-looking, and in fact they were all pretty decent-looking guys.

Actually Tom was more than decent, he was definitely handsome, in a contractor sort of way. Josh and Stan looked to be around 30 or so, and Tom was older, probably around my age. Stan was just a few inches taller than me, with a muscular build. Josh was taller and more of a lanky build, and Tom was bigger than both of them at somewhere over 6 feet and broad-shouldered.

They worked on our project over a span of about two weeks, mostly, but not always, on days I was working from home. They were polite and seemed to be all business, so I was comfortable with them being there. Josh and Stan were always on the job, and Tom was around maybe a third of the time. He was supervising multiple projects. I had some small talk with each of them from time to time and I felt we all had a good rapport.

.

One Thursday they had the work pretty much wrapped up. I was looking forward to getting my house back to normal. Tom had only been around for an hour or so in the morning that day, so he wasn't there when Josh and Stan got to the finish line. Tom texted me that evening saying he would come by with his guys the next day to do a walk-through and get a check for the balance if all was in order. He knew I worked from home on Fridays from our small-talk conversations over the past couple of weeks. I said sure, come any time.

That next morning I worked in our home office for several hours. Along the way my husband called and said he was invited to go to a baseball game by a client and would I mind if he went to the game after work. I replied of course not honey, have a good time and be careful driving home. That was my way of saying don't drink too much before you drive. Matt liked to have a good time and it usually involved cocktails. In fact he'd gotten me into whiskies and tequilas and I had a pretty good knowledge of them, and a pretty good alcohol tolerance we well. Both of which were points of pride to him I think -- he liked that I could be a fun wife and hold my own with the guys on the occasional night out or at a party.

In the afternoon I knocked off work early and decided to have a nice soak in our hot tub out on the back patio. I had put on a black bikini which I had not worn in public in many years, but it was good for the hot tub as long as no one but Matt and me were around. Usually with Matt I would go in nude if it was after dark.

After 20 minutes or so I went back inside with a towel over my shoulders. As soon as I stepped in the house I heard a booming voice" "Hello!? Ava! We're here!" It was Tom and his guys. I'd forgotten they were coming! Apparently they had knocked at the front door while I was out back and, when I didn't answer, they came in and started calling out for me. Probably called my cell too, but I hadn't taken it outside with me. Anyway there I was dripping wet in a bikini I didn't want to be seen in! I ducked into the laundry room and shut the door to hide myself as I heard them coming my way.

Tom called out again, closer. The dryer was running with a load of Matt's dress shirts I had washed that morning, and I realized Tom was heading toward the sound, looking for me! I got panicky and looked around for something to cover up with. I had nothing but the towel, which was now at my feet, so I quickly grabbed one of my husband's shirts out of the dryer and threw it on. I was still working on buttoning it up when Tom called out again from the other side of the door. It seemed better to open the door myself than have Tom walk in on me trying to get the last two buttons done. "Well hi, there you are" he said with a big grin. What a nice smile Tom had. "We saw your car and when you didn't answer I thought we better come and find you." "Yeah sorry, I said, I was just um, out in the hot tub," I stammered. I'm sure I looked totally flustered. "Not a problem," he said, "are you sure this is a good time?"

I said "Sure." In hindsight I should have said let me go change clothes first.

Tom led the way into the kitchen where the other two guys were waiting. We did a quick walk-through of the two bathrooms, but I already knew they were complete and working because I had checked everything out the night before. We all went back to the kitchen so I could look over the final invoice and write a check.

I asked the guys if I could get them anything to drink, coffee, water? I always offer, that's just good manners. Josh said jokingly, "Fridays are made for tequila!" I laughed and played along. "Better stick with water, you guys couldn't keep up with me when it comes to tequila." There had been a brief conversation about tequila with the guys a week or so into the job and they knew I liked it. "Oh really now," Tom said. He got a bit of wicked smile on his face. "Tell you what Ava," he said, holding up his invoice, "if you can do two tequila shots faster than me I would knock 5 percent off this invoice."

Is he serious, I thought -- 5 percent would be at least a thousand dollars! That seemed crazy but I decided to see if he was bluffing. "Okay, you're on," I said, which brought cheers from Josh and Stan. My husband had a bar in the den with a set of 6 shot glasses in a wire rack. I brought out a bottle of 1800 silver and the shot glasses and set then on the kitchen table. "Okay, Tom, here we go," I said with a cocky grin. I expected him to back out, but he didn't. I hadn't realized it yet, but my wet bikini had soaked my husband's white shirt, which was clinging to my breasts and butt. The guys were getting an eyeful. Looking back, I think that's what gave Tom the idea to get me drinking.

So we lined up two tequila shots on the kitchen island in front of me, and two in front of Tom. Like I said, I was well familiar with tequila and felt I could handle it well. Money saved is money earned, they say, and here was a chance to make a thousand dollars fast. I wasn't about to pass it up.

Josh counted one tow three go and I picked up the first shot and tossed it down in one swallow as fast as I could -- but meanwhile Tom had picked up both his shots, one in each hand, and poured them into his mouth at the same time! He downed them just as I got the second shot glass to my lips. I followed through with the second shot but I was beaten. "Wait," I protested, "no fair! You're supposed to drink them one at a time!" The guys just laughed. "We didn't make any rules," Tom said with a satisfied smile. "Nice try though, that was impressive." I called him a big cheater and punched him on the arm. I had hardly eaten anything that day and the two shots were already going to my head.

Tom said "You lost fair and square Ava, but there's still one way you can get the 5 percent discount. Bikini shots." He said if I did a shot in just my bikini with each of his guys, the discount was mine. "Yes! Bikini shots!" Josh and Stan cheered. It was at that point that I realized my husband's dress shirt was soaked through and clinging to my body. I guess they've pretty much seen my bikini already, I thought, and I wanted that 5 percent after coming this far already; but I didn't think I could go through with it. A shot race with Tom was one thing, but drinking with these men while showing off my body to them was quite another. A good girl would never do that.

"No way, I can't do that, my husband would not approve," I said. "Well then," Tom replied, "I assume you won't tell him," and with that he reached forward and began to unbutton my shirt. That bold move took me by surprise, and I just stood there kind of dumbfounded while Tom unfastened each button one by one. Then he peeled my husband's wet shirt off of my body and threw it onto the kitchen table, looking me straight in the eyes the whole time. My pulse quickened and I felt tingly all over and suddenly warm between my legs. Josh gave a whistle and Stan just said "Nice!" as they looked me up and down. I could tell my nipples had grown stiff, and it was unmistakable -- I was excited, in spite of myself. There I was in my skimpy black bikini being admired by three pretty good-looing men, and it excited me. That realization was terrifying and thrilling at the same time.

Josh poured two shots and moved in close, handing one to me. When I took it, he put his free arm around my waist and gave me a big smile. "Cheers Ava," he said we clinked the glasses before downing the liquor. He moved his hand down to my ass but I quickly twisted away. "Now now, just bikini shots," I scolded. Stan came over with another pair of tequila shots and I asked him to hold on a minute and give me time to recover. I was definitely feeling all three shots. Something was coming over me and I felt like someone else, someone who might do something bad if I didn't get ahold of myself. But I felt my control slipping away.

Stan said "Take your time Ava," as he eased in closer, so close that our bodies were almost touching. He pressed the shot glass against my bare chest between the cups of my bikini top. I took the glass and when I did, Stan slid the back of his hand slowly down my body. I won't lie, his rough knuckles felt electric dragging against my skin. He stopped just at the top of my bikini bottoms and kept his hand there, touching me. I could feel my pussy getting wet. Stan's eyes were smoldering as he looked into mine. He said "Bottoms up" and downed his shot. As I raised my shot to my lips I felt the tips of his fingers curl under the waistband of my bikini bottoms. He pressed against me and I could feel the big solid hard cock in his pants against my hip. I threw my head back and poured that fourth tequila shot down my throat, half expecting Stan's hand to slide further down, and half hoping it would.

Just then Tom stepped in and put his hand on Stan's shoulder. "Bravo, Ava! Guys, we've had our fun but I think it's time we call it a day. You guys get the truck back to the shop, it's almost 5 o'clock. Ava, congrats, that's 5 percent off, and worth every penny. Let me mark up your invoice and get a check from you." Stand and Josh were worked up -- I could feel the sexual energy radiating off of them. But reluctantly they followed Tom's orders, said their goodbyes, and let themselves out. Tom had obviously driven separately, as usual.

Once Tom heard the door close behind Josh and Stan, he went to the front of the house and looked out the window. Trying to regain my composure, I picked up my husband's still-damp shirt from the kitchen table and put it on, buttoning it up as I went into the den to get the checkbook from the desk drawer.

I heard Tom coming up behind me and turned around. Without a word he threw his arms around me and kissed me hard. I yelped and gasped, pushing back against his chest, but he held me firm against his body and kissed me again. I broke off the kiss and said "Tom, wait!". I should have said "Tom, no!" or "Tom, stop!", but it came out "Tom, wait." But Tom didn't wait. He grabbed my shirt and literally tore it open, sending buttons flying. There was fire in his eyes. He said "I want you Ava, right now!". And then he took me.

First he stripped me naked and I didn't speak, I couldn't speak. My heart was pounding and it felt like electricity was pulsing through my whole body. I was so uncontrollably aroused that I couldn't even think. Tom pushed me down onto the couch, ripped off his shirt and belt, and pushed my legs apart. Within seconds the head of his cock was against my pussy lips, forcing me open. He pushed hard and didn't stop until the full length of his cock was buried in me He was so hard it felt like a steel rod penetrating me. He was kissing my lips, my neck, my breasts, and running his hands roughly all over my body, taking what he wanted while his hips ground into mine. The he pinned my arms back over my head and started fucking me with long, hard strokes, faster and faster.

It felt so good I could hardly stand it. I moaned and tossed my head like a wanton slut as his big dick rammed into me over and over. The feeling of being pinned down and fucked into submission by this lust-crazed man was giving me an intense, new kind of pleasure I had never felt before. Within minutes I had a massive, very loud orgasm. I came so hard that my whole body shook. A moment later Tom threw his head back and cried out like an animal as he came. It was so satisfying feeling his cock throb and pulse against the walls of my pussy, shooting his cum up inside me.

Tom collapsed on top of me and groaned "Oh baby!" We were both breathing hard. I put my arms around his broad back and we lay still for a minute, then I felt him stirring and growing hard inside me. He pulled out and started quickly stripping off the rest of his clothes. I started to sit up but he pushed me back down to the couch on my stomach. "Not yet" he growled. He knelt between my legs, pulling my hips up until I had my knees under me, then still holding firm to my hips he pushed his cock back in me. I pulled a throw pillow under me and hugged it against my chest with both arms while Tom fucked me hard and steady. He gripped my shoulders in his strong hands, pulling my body and forth against his to meet each powerful thrust, his heavy balls spanking my clit and pussy lips on each stroke.

Oh god, I thought, he's going to make me come again, this is so bad, it's so bad to get fucked like this and to want it, to love it. This time my orgasm built up more slowly, but when it exploded through my body it was just as intense and loud as the first one, and it lasted longer. Tom lasted a bit longer too, but soon he buried himself to the hilt and came inside me for the second time.

Tom fell back to one end of the couch while I curled up at the other end. He caressed my hip and thigh, and for a moment I thought he might still need more. "You better go Tom," I said. His cum was leaking out of me. He asked me if I was alright and I just said yes.

While he was dressing Tom said "I want to see you again Ava," but I said "No Tom, this is it." He looked at me for a few seconds and said "Just send a check to the office please, and I hope you change your mind." Then he left.

For me this episode has a happy ending, because I didn't get pregnant; Matt never found out that I got thoroughly fucked by the contractor in our den; and, although I don't quite see myself as the good girl that I used to think I was, ever since that day I've had a new, more adventurous attitude toward sex, which has made Matt a very happy husband indeed. I have never seen or spoken with Tom again, and I would never carry on an affair with him or anyone else. That's just not me. The only way sex with Tom could have happened was exactly the way it did happen. He took me. And yes, I loved it. I still get wet when I replay that afternoon in my mind.

willshe1
willshe1
12 Followers