All Comments on 'Ava Undone'

by willshe1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

helped to bring her out of her shell. Everybody wins in this story

someoneothersomeoneother4 months ago

Decent story and realistic, but not very imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Slut moron! And a writer to boot!!What a joke!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very good story of an innocent cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If it was that easy, it will happen again. Too bad the husband didn't find out and kick her ass out and beat the fuck out of the greasy contractor.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OMFG Hate it Will not read any more of your crap Sorry I just hate cheating wives AND girlfriends (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ahhh just like many other stories here, wife has some fun husband is the ignorant sap and absolutely no justice to be had. No guilt no remorse just a sad tale of cheating and the lifetime of lies that inevitably follows.

luverlybubblyluverlybubbly4 months ago

another slut wife story

neilnblowme2neilnblowme24 months ago

cheaters are scum !!!!

go crawl under a rock where all scum live

hope you catch a disease that keeps on giving ..... lol

at least you ll have your memories while you rot in hell ... lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another cheating whore. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked it, felt plausible

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well-written tale of no justice for an unfaithful wife. This kind of thing probably happens more often than any of us would believe. But whether or not you agree with the content or outcome of this little tale, this author is a good writer.

kirei8kirei84 months ago

Two weeks later Matt came home with test results.

"Which one, or should I say how many, contractors did you fuck?", Matt queried.

" You know, I don't fucking care", he said. " Go pack. If you are still here in 30 minutes,

I will shoot you where you stand. If you feel lucky, please try me." He then left to get his gun from the closet. She wasn't lucky.

Two days later, the town was abuzz with a triple homicide.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

sadly this really does happen. My only issue is the way this is written she will want do it again and that memory will really mess with her head and she will find life with her husband will become more of a "business relationship" like roommates or friends with benefits and not true love of husband and wife. No way can a husband compare or compete with the fantasy that comes with the excitement of something new and the cheating aspect. The sex may not even truly be better but her imagining it because of the situation makes it better.

MrSirManMrSirMan4 months ago

So adultery is ok, as long as your partner doesn’t find out. I’m sure her husband had a great evening fucking his secretary instead of going to the “client ballgame “ , so everyone is happy now.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A little too close to rape for me. Dominance usually requires some level of trust between the pair. While plausible can't score it well.

CochisegntlmnCochisegntlmn4 months ago

Proof read your story next time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A guiltless unrepentant whore. Hell, it even made her a better fuck partner, for her cucked husband; what's to regret? What lovely wife material. I hope someone writes the sequel where the pitiful cuck finds out what happened and leaves the whore to her fond memories.

\

I'd like the sequel to begin where the whore is just entering her Cheese phase, and she's not quite as enthusiastic or lubricated as she used to be, performing for Matt all the fuck moves that Tom taught her. Matt realizes that the great fucking lessons that Tom taught her are now useless, so its time for him to trade her in for a younger more agile model. And he not only does, but lets the bitch know exactly why: "I kept you around for some skilled fucking for as long as you could deliver the goods, but I'm finished making do with Tom's leftovers. I'd say give Tom a call for another fuck lesson, but he had an accident a while back. You know the construction business is fraught with unexpected danger and injuries. Sometimes it takes a while for a contractor's mistakes to become apparent. Guess its true for some wives too. Hope it was worth it."

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was a very fun story. I’m not sure. I enjoyed the woman being raped, but the details of the sex were well written.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ah, another unrepentant cheating wife. Who knew?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ava says; "...I have never seen or spoken with Tom again, and I would never carry on an affair with him or anyone else. That's just not me..." — How can she say 'That's just not me?" She just did everything a wife shouldn't do when another man shows interest in her. She didn't get more appropriately dressed. She allowed herself to be positioned for failure. She made alcohol available to essentially strangers in her home. And worse she got into a drinking game with them. Then she had sex with Tom.

"...The only way sex with Tom could have happened was exactly the way it did happen. He took me. And yes, I loved it. I still get wet when I replay that afternoon in my mind..." — "That's just not me" is a lie. It is her. Tom didn't take her, she allowed him to seduce her. She admits to 'loving it' and continues to fantasize about it. What did she fail to do? Call 911. Report her rape. Give police the name and information on her rapist. Go to the emergency room and have a rape kit collected for evidence.

As it stands now, Ava will be calling Tom to remodel her laundry room. Then the kitchen. Then her bedroom, oh yes, the bedroom! Her husband Matt will be wondering about all their 5% discounts! 1 star, even more than what this stupid woman is worth.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome story enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Twice while working on people’s homes as a sub-contractor I had obvious sexual opportunities present themselves to me by the homeowners wife. Once when I’d came to finish a couples roof on a Monday morning that I’d started that weekend, the husband being gone to work, I had stood my ladder up by the front door and was up on the first rung when the front door opened then the storm door and without saying a word the wife stood stark naked in front of me and my two hired hands. We stood staring and then she turned around showing us her backside for a minute or two then went inside. I climbed the ladder and my men followed and we discussed what to do, I was married as was one of my hands, I told them I wasn’t going to because she obviously was too bold and I figured most the guys on the block had been up in her and I would go home later and while nailing the wife I’d think of her. The single hand wanted to and I told him to go ahead but was gonna knock him off the clock while he was inside. He never went and an hour or so later she came out into the back yard wearing lingerie and hanging sexy undergarments on the line staring up at us, I just couldn’t do it, she was too bold, I was married and I owned a sub-contracting business that could have been put at risk if something would have went wrong. The other time I’d been siding a house and one morning I had arrived at the house with my single hired man. I went to the window I was getting ready to replace and just inside was the wife all bent over in just dinky panties she was wiggling her ass to me and looking back at me smiling, i said “I’m sorry excuse me” and started to walk away when she stood showing her tits to me she said “it’s okay every now and then you get a free peep show” , I appreciated the view and knew I had an open invitation but for the same three reasons mentioned before I never took her up on it. To this day I believe I made the right choices.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Don't kid yourself, your husband knows. He may not be consciously aware of it, but he knows something happened. If you're lucky he may continue on with his policy of "not knowing". Do both of you a favor and never do anything to make him question what he thinks he knows about you lest you find yourself 50+ and alone with your cats for the rest of your life.

wasagadavewasagadave3 months ago

Interesting to read all the negative comments. Maybe she should have done things different. Tom came on hard, and she didn't say no.

The judgemental comments fail to understand human desire. I once heard it said that most married people will cheat if they're sure they won't get caught. Seems that's what happened here. True story. Thank you, Ava, for giving us a reality check. 4 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous