Available For Rent Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie finds out more about what she has signed up for.
1.2k words
4.46
5.8k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was silent. I could hear my own breathing, and it was noisy when I tried to swallow around the metal spider gag that held my mouth open. After a few moments, the saliva collecting in my mouth began to drip out of my lips, and it was so quiet that I heard it drop on my stomach.

The door opened, and he came in. He was still in his suit, but he had taken off his tie and  had brought in a tall stool and a cold drink. He sat on the stool, and took a mouthful while looking at me.

In any other circumstances, I would have started to flirt, to flip my hair, say something provocative, turn my boobs in his direction, fiddle with my earring. But now... I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move or speak. He either liked what he saw or he didn't, and it wasn't my choice how I looked.

Deep inside me, a knot of anxiety and strain that I hadn't even known was there was loosened and released. There was nothing for me to do, and I had no responsibility for anything that was going to happen. I just waited. Another thread of saliva dropped from my lips.

Slowly he got up, put his drink on the stool and came over to me. He stood close, and undid his belt and his fly.  He pushed his boxers down and his cock sprang out, already hard.

From the side of the chair he pulled a black oblong that it quickly became clear was a remote control. The whole chair sank down,  then the back became upright, and then tipped me forward. He stepped even closer and touched my lips with his cock. There didn't seem to be any rush. He rubbed his cock gently against my soaking lips, releasing more of the saliva down my chin and to the floor. Then he inserted just the head until it touched my tongue. I heard him sigh. Not a sigh of pleasure so much as a sigh of a tired worker settling into a comfortable seat.

Now that I was tipped forward, more saliva was collecting around his cock, and it was thoroughly wet. He pushed a little further in, and now gripped my jaw with his hand. Further, and now I was close to his dark public hair, breathing in the soft peardrop smell, seeing his muscles contract under the skin. Suddenly my mouth was full of him. I made one of my convulsive attempts to swallow, and choked. Not very seriously, but I panicked.

I tried to take a deep breath in, but was blocked by his cock. I tried to pull my head back but could not. I made inarticulate sounds of distress. He pulled back and to my huge relief slid the spider gag out, saliva pouring with it. I swallowed, coughed, swallowed again and the coughing settled. The old me would have made a sarky comment or shouted at him. The new me was quiet, enjoying the release of my lips from constraint, but still in that peaceful space where nothing was required of me at all.

He pushed his cock back into my mouth, and this time he meant business. He held my huge tightly encased breasts in his fingers, thrust into my mouth once, twice, three times... I lost count. There was only that total relief from responsibility, only sensation, movement, darkness. His hand was on my neck and there was a fractional change in the angle of thrust. I could feel his cock jerking regularly onto the back of my tongue, the foreskin sharply moving each time. In theory I could now move my tongue and lips, but it was as if I had forgotten all my tricks and effortful postures and coy glances. Now I was just an orifice for him. I became remotely aware that hot pleasure was building around my clitoris. My legs were held apart so I couldn't squeeze them together. I couldn't lick my fingers in a sexy way, artfully rub myself, making sure he saw me. I could do nothing, but the pleasure still built. My clit felt huge and hot, desperate to be touched. His cock jerked backwards and forwards. It was swelling, stretching my lips. I became aware that I was emitting a regular sound as he drove into me. His hands were spread over the tops of my breasts now and I could feel them painfully jumping up and down with my breathing.

He thrust suddenly much harder and pulsed against the arches at the back of my throat. I gagged but could not move, and my throat closed tightly onto the engorged head of his cock. He still made no vocal sound, but i heard him breathe out sharply.  Fluid pumped from him and blasted down my throat, again and again. My clit throbbed. I was nothing but an empty place for his come.

He slid out, breathing fast, and went back to sit on the stool. He was looking at me once more. I was swallowing again and again, trying to clear my throat of the huge pool of come, attempting somehow to bring my legs together to press my clit into pleasure. I saw him thinking, then he licked his thumb, stepped forward again and pressed the wet thumb just under my clit. He pushed it firmly upwards three times, and I came so hard that my whole body tensed and a vast headache beat at my temples. He held his thumb there, and the noise I made was first pleasure, then pain, then aftershocks gradually subsiding against his hand as my head pulsed.

He pulled his hand away, then wiped his thumb, wet from his tongue and from my juices, hard across my mouth. For once it wasn't a performance for me to run my tongue over my lips and swallow again.

He didn't touch me anywhere else. It seemed that would be the nearest I would get to a kiss. I let my eyes close and wished I could press a hand to my head. I heard him pull up his trousers and refasten his belt. And he was gone.

Sus came to unfasten me, an unknown length of time later. She was gentle and slow. The straps released, the shoes slid off my tormented feet, then I stood up so that she could open the buckles at my back. I took a convulsive free breath as my breasts settled to their normal position. Sus peeled off the plastic corset and the thong and handed me a soft dressing gown.

'I've run you a bath,' she said. 'There's a meal if you want it'.

I couldn't stop myself putting an arm round her. She was being so nice to me, but also I so badly wanted affectionate touch. She briefly stroked my hair.

'You did well,' she said. 'My first time, I cried.'

I looked at her. It was hard to imagine.

'I don't feel like crying, exactly, ' I said. 'Have you got used to it?'

Sus' face looked a bit bleak. 'Worse than that,' she said. 'These days, I need it.'

I felt a deep response in my pussy and around my clit. I felt exhausted, achy, sticky and humiliated. I'd had every scrap of agency removed from me and had my face fucked as if I were a toy. And all I could think about was when he could fuck me again.