Available For Rent Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophie meets Gina with intense results.
1.7k words
4.56
4.2k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In bed that night I dreamed vividly but there was no narrative. I saw glimpses of moving breasts, lips, buttocks but no faces. I saw someone wrapped in shining black that I suddenly knew was me, about to be fucked.

When I woke it was warm and quiet. I wondered why the flat was always so silent. I got up and opened the wardrobe. It was full, but as I went through it I found that my own clothes were not there. I spent a long time looking for casual clothes before accepting there weren't any. I chose a bra that was a gentle pale pink, but once fastened it pushed my breasts ruthlessly up and forward. The pants that matched sat high at my waist, but between my legs there was only a double braid made of soft leather cords. I pulled them into place, and found that the braids divided to sit either side of my clitoris. Then I pulled out a simple looking dress that sat about four inches above my knees. There were no flat shoes, so I chose a pair of kitten heels. They turned out to have extra padding in the sole that tilted my feet forward and made my bum stick out. I might have looked less sexual in really high heels.

I glanced up and realised that the camera above my dressing table was green. I wondered when he had started watching.

There was a sudden knock on the door. 'Sophie!' It was Sus's voice. 'He's calling. You need to go to Room 3'.  I opened the door. Without a greeting she took my wrist and pulled me a few doors down. Opening the door, she almost threw me inside. 'This is Gina. You should have met already. She'll explain,' and she disappeared.

Gina smiled at me in a friendly way. 'Welcome to the madhouse. This is your second appointment, is that right?'

It took a moment to understand her. 'Yes, I guess so. Is he going to be here in a minute?'

'It's hard to say. He might be. He'll tell me how to run the scene, don't worry,' and she indicated the discreet black headset she was wearing. I glanced around. Another windowless room and more cameras. A large bed with posts at each corner. Shelves by the bed with things on them I'd never seen in real life before but I knew were sex toys.

I looked back at Gina. Was he going to fuck me? Or her? Both of us? Or....?

She was so pretty. Short brown curls and cat-like grey eyes, a tilted nose, a heart-shaped face. Full smooth lips. She was barely taller than me. Her dress was a bit like mine, but zipped down one side

'Just a couple of ground rules,' she said briskly. 'No fake orgasms allowed, don't bother. Youre not allowed a safe word. You do need to get me off, and vice versa, or he'll punish us. For me, you need to do oral. Lick my clit from the bottom up, not too gentle. What works for you?'

I blinked, blushed a little. 'I guess - a few things work. Fingers are probably most reliable...'

Gina was listening to something on her headset. 'That's ok,' she said into it. And then to me, 'I'm sure i can work it out. You can tell me what to do in the moment'.

I saw in my peripheral vision that all the camera lights had turned green at once. Gina pushed her hair back. Then she looked at me and my grim face, and laughed. 'Hey! Stop worrying. It's fun, you'll like this room,' and she leaned forward and kissed me, a gentle meeting of lips. I was just taking in that she was really doing it when her lips parted and I felt her tongue touch the inside of my lips very gently. Breaking away, she stepped closer and put her arms around me. I smelled a heavy floral scent. One hand gripped my loose hair and held it, hard. Her eyes looked into mine. Her other arm gripped me at the waist. I was pressed against her. Using my hair as a lever, she tilted my head slowly back, and then kissed me again. Now her kiss was hard and exploratory. My body was responding and I began to kiss her back, licking those beautiful lips. I had kissed girls on nights out, feeling nothing much, thinking only about how the men watching us were reacting. But this was different. Even though the situation was so artificial, even though we were being watched, she seemed like such a force of nature. My thoughts melted away. Her hand was at my breast, gently feeling around the padded bra cup and finding the hard nipple underneath. She pressed it with her thumb, almost flicking it. I gasped sharply against her mouth.

'Get her stripped where I can see' a voice said. It sounded odd, a strong voice but very quiet, and I realised it was him speaking into the headset.

Gina let go of my hair, touched my shoulders and turned me so that I was facing the best spot for the cameras. There was a mirror facing us. She lifted my hair again and dropped the weight of it against my back, blowing gently on my neck so that the length of my spine came alive. Then she reached round and cupped my breasts. I had a feeling she was almost rebelling against him, and wasn't surprised to hear him say - 'Gina - get on with it'.

She reached down and took hold of the hem of my dress, hitching it up so that the pink pants I was wearing were visible. She looked into the mirror and I saw her smile as she put a finger on my clit, an island surrounded by pink leather braids. The braided cords weren't tight but whenever I changed position I felt them pressing on the sides of my clit, making it constantly more sensitive. Her touch was intensely pleasurable. My eyes closed and I groaned. I tried to sit back on my heels but their shape pushed me forward again into her finger, which was now very gently but rhythmically moving my clit.

The finger was gone; she pulled the dress further up and over my head. I felt frantic. I wanted her hands, somewhere, anywhere on me.

'Sh-sh' she said. 'Don't be wriggling. Look at yourself. You're a very sexy girl.'

I didn't speak, but I thought, I know. I know other people find me sexy. I don't care who's watching. I want you to make me come.

Gina walked round to the side of me, turned me again to face her, and lifted her dress. 'Kneel down', she said. I was perhaps a bit slow to react, and she pushed hard on my shoulders so that I collapsed inelegantly to the floor. 'Lick me,' she said. I looked at her. I'd never at that point seen my own pussy up close. I didn't do sexting so I'd never even seen pictures of it. It didn't feel the way Gina's looked though. Her labia were like a huge flower. Her pussy was much more attractive than I'd thought it would be. I leaned forward and kissed near the top join, where I thought the clit was. Then I started to explore with my tongue, finding places where she made a sound. When I was pretty sure I had it, I started licking from the cunt to the clit, over and over again, the way I really liked it done to me. Gina cried out, gripped my head and pressed herself into my tongue. I pressed harder, rubbing my tongue more directly against her. I felt her legs shake and she swore, then she jerked against me and I felt her pussy throb.

I stood up, awkward in my heels, and kissed her. She dipped her head to kiss my breasts. I wanted to push them against her mouth, longed to feel her fingers in me.

'Done.' said the voice economically and I heard a click as all the cameras went red. Gina kissed my breasts again then lifted her head, laughing a little.

'He liked that, then! He never usually comes that fast the day after Room 1. Good work, Sophie. And nice to meet you,' she said, winking at me, and stepping away to put her dress on.

I was silent. My body throbbed with desire for her. My breasts felt so heavy. I felt a little crazy.

'Could we... keep going?' My voice cracked.

Gina looked up, apparently surprised. Then her face grew soft. She was dressed. She patted my cheek.

'Sophie, darling... this isn't an easy job. You need to pace yourself.'

'I've never felt anything like this,' I blurted out.

'Oh... ' there was a pause, Gina looked down at my pussy. 'He's a bad man. He should have a bit more care for what he's unleashing in girls. How did you meet?'

'He was my boss,' I admitted. 'I did flirt with him.'

'Not a crime,' declared Gina. And I could hardly believe it when her fingers found me again. She rubbed, perfectly, just where I needed it. A ring of pleasure surrounded her fingertip. I couldn't help begging, terrified she would stop, staring into her eyes. 'Yes - Yes - Gina - make me come-'

She kept her thumb tapping just under my clit and then slid her forefingers into me. I called out. I drove my hips forward, impaling myself on her hand. Her fingers curled up to rub my front wall. It felt so perfect, and as if I needed more - more - more. The ball of her thumb was against me. I was so close. I forced myself onto her again and again. Once more she gripped my hair with her other hand and pulled my head back. It changed the angle of my clit on her hand just enough-

'Aahh - ahhhh - ahhhh - ahhhhh' I heard myself say, riding incredible waves of pleasure. My eyes were closed. When they opened again -

- one of the camera lights was green.

'Gina,' I heard him say over the headset. 'Stay where you are. Sophie too.'

I looked at her. Her eyes had gone dark.

'Oh well,' she shrugged. She slipped her fingers out of me. 'I hope we both think it was worth it after he gets here.'