Available For Rent Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophie and Gina get their punishment.
2.2k words
4.66
5.4k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and he came in. He didn't look at us immediately, but glanced at his watch and at the cameras above us. As he did so, the three remaining red lights went green. He looked back at us.

'Right,' he said quietly. 'I've offered this stream to some friends to watch, because it's going to be worth their while. Gina, what just happened?'

Gina's sassiness seemed to have deserted her. 'Sophie asked me to keep going and I wanted to be nice...'

He spoke over her. 'Oh so it was Sophie's fault that after the scene was over, you put your fingers in her cunt and made her come. That you pulled her hair to turn her on. Yup, all Sophie's fault. You know better than that Gina.'

He came closer and stood next to Gina. While he was speaking he hitched up her short dress around her waist and began running his finger around the edge of her knickers. He flicked at the clinging edge but did not take them off. She looked stonyfaced at the floor. I couldn't see any response from her. Watching him touch her and feeling the tense atmosphere, I was amazed to feel my own clit suddenly wake up again. Arousal began to twitch in my pussy.

'And you, Sophie,' he said, not looking at me, concentrating on Gina, running his finger now centrally between her legs. 'I know you're a quick learner when the conditions are right. You can see that I don't run this place for your benefit. I don't pay the bills on this place so you girls can roll around and sit on each other's faces. While you live here, your orgasms are mine, if I choose to let you have them. Your frustration is mine, if I don't. You might remember signing up to this. All your expenses and a lot more besides. But in return I expect you to stick to my rules.'

'I'm s-sorry' I said, feeling afraid. And turned on.

He looked at me. And there was a slight release in tension. He almost laughed. 'Gina, she's horny, two minutes after you fucked her to orgasm. What am I going to do with her? And-' turning back to her 'what, oh what, am l going to do with you?'

They looked at each other. After a moment he dug a finger sharply into her pussy, and her face creased with pain. 'Yes,' he said. Some sort of decision had been made.

He moved to the wall next to the bed, with one hand still on Gina's waist, and pressed on a black metal square on the wall. Swiftly he pulled out a straight bar. He rapidly put Gina in front of it, then pushed her over it so that she was bent all the way over, her head by her ankles. She automatically reached down to steady herself. Her curls hung down and almost touched the floor. She tried to spread her legs a little to balance, but to do that she had to stretch up on tiptoes. Her body was arched over tensely, her beautiful arse presented to him. He rapidly put a strap over her back and attached it to a metal loop in the wall. In a more relaxed way, he opened a drawer by the bed and took out more straps, blocks and a small metal bar. The bar he put between her ankles, holding her feet about a foot apart. He unwrapped wide soft straps and put them around her knees, pushing a plastic block between them so that her entire lower body was rigidly held in place.

The upper body was simpler now. He moved her straining hands to his satisfaction so that she was reaching out to an uncomfortable distance, then attached them to the floor. She was imprisoned now by the bar under her hips and by a very few straps. She looked intensely uncomfortable.

He folded her dress up so that the cameras could see the thong strap disappearing between her rounded, prominent arse. He began stroking her, and then picked up the thong strap and began pulling on it. Soon he put it to one side and began touching her round, puckered hole. I heard her gasp and say 'no". Her breathing was more laboured now.

So was mine. She looked incredible. I wanted to take advantage of her passivity, her availability. But part of me wanted to be in that position myself. I looked up at the cameras. Who was watching? Were they wanking, right now? I imagined four cocks, four hands, rapidly moving. My brain suddenly added an image of me, lying naked, surrounded by a fence of furiously jerking cocks, all about to spray over my tits...

'Sophie,' he said. 'Come here.'

I went over to him. He began fondling my right breast in its unnatural position, pushed up and forward in the deceptively pretty pink bra. He rolled my whole breast up and back, again and again. It hurt. My lips were open anyway, panting with arousal from seeing Gina prepared and presented like that. He reached behind me and unclipped the bra, my breasts tumbling out.

'Put your hands above your head', he said. I didn't like the sound of that. At his shoulder height was another black square, which he pushed to bring out another metal bar. This one had straps already attached. He pulled then into position around my wrists, wrapped them tight. The bar was so high up that i was stretched up on my toes to reach it. Now my tits were once more high and straining towards him. I heard him sigh, and he settled back against the wall again to look at them.

He began handling my nipples. Within a few moments he had gone far, far beyond my previous experience of a partner giving them a few tentative pinches. He squeezed first, hard and fast, no restraint. I cried out, and he smiled. Then he pulled. I didn't know my nipples could go into that shape. They stretched out in front of me, further and further. It was heat and pain, together. I couldn't help myself. The sounds that came out of me I'd never said before. I howled. I said something like 'please' but it was more like 'bleash'. I sounded ill, even to myself.

He seemed quite calm. He squeezed again and this time was worse. Every nerve ending in my nipples was outraged now. I waited with panic for the pulling to start, but it didn't. Instead, he bent down and began licking my left nipple, roughly and rapidly with his whole tongue. It felt raw. 'Stop,' was all I could say. And he did, but then he bit down on my nipple and I screamed.

He stood up and flicked my right nipple a couple of times. 'Now, Gina - ' he said.

I was startled. He put his right hand on her arse, and without ceremony pushed his thumb into her hole. She jerked but stayed silent. He began thrusting his thumb in and out. Her breathing was loud and wet now, stuck upside down as she was. I didn't hear any change in it suggesting arousal. But this time, I could tell that he was turned on. Maybe Gina did to him what she did to me. Even though my nipples were agonisingly sore and I was hanging helplessly from a bar, I suddenly felt comradeship with him. To know Gina was to want to fuck her.

'Do you want me to take your wrists down?' he asked.

'Yes' I said, wondering why he was asking. Of course I did. Having my arms above my head was unbelievably uncomfortable.

'You'll have to do better than that,' he said.

'Um... please could you take my arms down?' I asked.

'Sophie... you can think more effectively than that. Try again.'

'If you take my arms down I'll suck you off?' I said.

He paused briefly in his fast hammering of Gina's hole with his thumb. It pulled out with an audible pop. He turned his hand and slowly slid his first two fingers into her, pushing steadily until they were fully inserted. For the first time I heard a soft cry from her. He stayed still, looking at the way her hole was stretching to accommodate him.

'I'll take your arms down if you beg to take Gina's place,' he said softly.

I looked at his big fingers. I'd never done anal or wanted to.

'I'm going to fuck Gina this way. She doesn't like it, never has. She needs to know I can't have her fucking you without permission though.'

I looked at Gina again. I didn't want her to have to do anything she didn't like.

'I'll take her place,' I said.

He gave me a small smile. 'That's right,' he said. He slipped his fingers out of Gina and disappeared behind me to wash his hands. In a moment or two he was reaching above me to let my hands down.

'Flog Gina,' he said conversationally. He handed me a kind of short whip with lots of strands. I looked at him, horrified.

'She still needs punishing,' he said. 'Punish her for making you come.'

I looked at Gina's peachy arse, and back at him. He came round to stand in front of me again, looking to check that the cameras had a good view of Gina.

'I'm sorry,' I said, then swung my arm back and hit her.

The strands hit with a scatter of noise, and Gina said 'Fuuuuuuck' loudly and clearly.

'Again,' he said. This time I deliberately reduced the impact. Gina made a kind of coughing sound.

'Harder,' he said.

This time I tried to pretend I was hitting harder while not doing so, and even to me the result was pathetic.

He sighed, stood behind me, held my wrist and lifted it up. He forced my wrist down hard and fast, and the flogger exploded against Gina's round bum. She screamed, I cried out. Red lines appeared over her buttocks. I felt so ashamed. I promised myself I would never put her or Sus in that position again.

He was at her hands, unstrapping them, then the strap over her back, then unstrapping her legs. She hobbled away, breathing hard, not looking at me. He grasped my shoulders and forced me down over the bar, my feet straining to stay on the floor. I found myself with secured wrists, back and legs. I couldn't believe how quickly it became hard to breathe. The bar pressed against me just above my pussy, forcing blood into my labia. My hair fanned out in front of me over the floor. My breasts hung freely up to my neck.

I could feel his hands on my bum, exploring. Then a single finger, at my hole, touching around the edge. I felt as if everything around it came alive at his touch. By the time he gently slipped his fingertip inside me, I wanted it. I clenched my muscles around him. He waited until I'd relaxed, then slid it out. We started a rhythm, in and out, a little further each time, me gripping and releasing him. I felt deliciously dirty and degraded. The pressure of the bar on my pussy was hot. The struggle to breathe made me sound aroused, and the sound of it turned me on.

Something changed. He pulled out while I was still tight, gave my arse a stinging slap, them pushed two fingers inside me. I made a deep noise which wasn't pleasure or pain. He began to thrust in and out. My legs shook and I was unable to think.

It wasn't long before his fingers snapped out of me again and I heard his trousers being unzipped. I felt the hard smooth head at my hole, and cried out in fear. Icy lube suddenly dropped on me, and the feeling of wetness there was arousing. He loaded the head inside me and my muscles frantically closed and opened around it, while I scrabbled for control. I heard him make a sound, a deep 'uh' and I felt a moment of triumph to get an authentic reaction. Now his hand bore down  on my lower back, and he simply drove into me, very slowly but inevitably. I was full, full in a way I'd never experienced, feeling every inch of him stretching me beyond my limits. My mind was blanked out. I was just a hole again, just an orifice for him.

Movement backwards and forwards happened. He was grunting now, sounding very close.

'Gina,' he said. 'Lick her tits,'

And Gina was there, lying down next to us and sliding in on her back to reach my tits. She started licking my still glowing nipples tenderly. His rhythm changed, faster, he swelled inside me and I heard a hoarse groan as he emptied himself into me, pushing again and again to squeeze out every spurt. He pulled out and left me dripping, still tied to the bar.

It was Gina who untied me in the end, and we helped each other dress with shaky hands. We noticed that every one of the camera lights stayed green throughout. As I smoothed my hair into some sort of shape, they finally started clicking to red. I imagined they might be feeling as exhausted and drained as me.