Avalanche of Love Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... gold medals eh?" He called out with a smile.

"Kai, you got gold medals all the time in our jr events we participated in, it's not like it's a championship or something." Kayla smiled and snuggled up next to him, most of her body under the water but the tops of her shoulders.

"Sure, but it's our first ones, I'm glad we shared it together." He purred and lazily stroked her tail under the water.

"Hmm... not the first time we've shared an important first, won't be the last I suspect." She moved close and lapped his jaw with a small kiss, purring a bit louder as he felt her breasts push against his chest.

"I want all the firsts of my life to be with you, Kayla." Kai brought his paw along her hip and pulled her right into his lap. Water sloshed about as another hollow thunk filled the air, the leopardess biting her lower lip as she stared upon her big brother.

"Kai... big brother... competing with you again like this... ngh... it gets me so fucking hot... you know that, yeah?" She hissed the words out, her hips shifting under the water, small waves splashing forth from her movements.

"Ha... fuck... you don't say? That's only your pussy you're rubbing all over me down there, I'd have never guessed, little sister..." He cooed the pet name, feeling her jerk in response before licking her chops and rising up slightly.

"Hum... never done this blind before... let's see..." She cooed as she shifted her hips, feeling his head push along her thigh then mewed out as Kai jerked his hips forward, grabbing her own hips to pull her as it bumped right against her tailhole. "H-Hey! Not that damn one!"

"Sorry!" He laughed out and gripped her hips, starting to adjust her.

"Stooop! I can do it, Kai! Fuck..." She snarled and pushed his paws away before stubbornly gripping his shoulders and moving back to shifting her hips. It took a few more attempts but she finally managed to get the tip against her entrance.

"Hey, good j- Ngh!" He clenched his teeth hard as the leopardess just pushed him past, then purred deeply as she slowly brought her hips down, taking every inch of her brother's length into her.

Kayla settled back into his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist, water lapping just under her breasts. "Gods yes... that's the spot... right there..." She panted out and ground her hips, feeling his head digging nice and deep.

"Kayla... fuck... ngh... so I gotta let you do all the work, or can I move?" He gave her a playful grin but she just shook her head.

"Nu-uh... you gotta let me please you, big brother..." She purred and pushed her breasts to his chest, leaning against him while her ample rear rose and fell under the hot steamy waters, another loud thock filling the air from the deer scare, water slapping against their wet bodies as she plunged big brother's cock nice and deep with each push.

"Fuck... Kayla..." He snarled and rested his paws on her hips, claws digging in as she met his icy blue eyes with her own, both their matching coats of fur matted from the water as she kept grinding.

"Hum... not gonna call me 'little sister', Kai? Thought that... oh!" She purred and licked her chops, feeling him jump inside her a little as she giggled. "Mmm... yep, it still hits those buttons, eh big brother?"

"Not my fault my little sister is so perfect and sexy... of course, I was doomed to never find a girl to compare..." He drew her close, rubbing his muzzle against her own, the smaller cat returning the gesture before both their maws parted, heads tilting so they could lock into a deep kiss together.

Kayla kept her hips slowly grinding, savoring her brother's length inside her, their tongues lazily rolling together, sharp teeth flashing as they drew in quick huffs of breath. After several moments she broke the kiss with a clenching of teeth and hissed, her body cresting hard, her honey dissipating into the steaming waters as she gave him a mewl.

"Gods... the sounds you make..." Kai sighed as he tangled a paw into her wet hair, rubbing one of her ears while she panted up at him, her tongue showing slightly. "That's enough, little sister... let big brother take care of you now, okay?"

She nodded her head, mewing as his other paw dug claws into her hip, his body moving beneath her, sending rutting thrusts up into her core, water splashing against her breasts while he pumped up into her from below.

"Kai... brother... I love you so much..." Her eyes stayed locked to his, seeing him pant for her, enjoying her body as much as she was his.

"I know... I love you too, Kayla... everything for you, everything... I swear it..." He hissed the words as he gripped a pawful of her hair and pulled her back to him. Both the twins locked into another deep kiss, their tongues rolling as his hips kept pumping beneath her.

The strokes were getting faster, his head bumping snug to her core repeatedly now as she had to break the kiss to clench her teeth. He listened to his twin mewl out again, her walls crushing him as he hissed, her tongue lolled as she blinked into his eyes, her own looking teary from the pleasure.

"Kai... I don't give a fuck about anything but being with you... huff...you're the only boy I ever want, do you understand?" She glared into his eyes as she snarled the words.

"I feel the same, sister... only girl I'll ever want... I'm yours and you're mine, just like it's always been, yeah?" He purred the words into her ears as he felt her hips starting to work again, jerking and pushing against his own under the water, sending him nice and deep, making her ache from the constant pressure.

"Yes... yes... fuck yes... I'm yours, big brother!" She mewed out against his throat as she hugged tight to him, now slapping her rear down hard into his lap, desperate for one more before he gave in.

"Fuck... I- Fuck, Kayla!" He snarled and dug claws hard into that round backside of hers.

"Hold it! Fuck... I'm so... fucking... close! Just hold it!" She hissed out the orders as Kai snapped his jaws together, giving a furious snarl as he tried to fight his own body's urges.

"Gods... damn... it!" Kai yowled out as Kayla widened her eyes and slammed her hips down for one final blow to her core.

"Ha! Give it to me, big brother!" She mewled out as her walls crushed him, then she yowled in time with his own moan, lots of hot love from her brother pouring into her in thick ropes.

Kayla rolled her blue eyes upwards, her tongue sagging out of her jaws, looking absolutely drunk on the euphoria, her body giving in and milking viciously against him as he sent every last drop into her.

Kai had his teeth clenched, drool clearly piddling from his jaws, feral sounding snarls filling his throat until he finally rolled his eyes up, giving a defeated mewl, then a loud whimper as her walls kept crushing him for several moments despite having everything already.

With a relieved sigh, Kayla collapsed onto his chest, feeling the water lap at her back as she nuzzled against his wet fur, another loud thock filling the air from the bamboo clacking in the distance. "Oh yes... fuck yes... been wanting that all day... you gave me so much, Kai..."

He held her close, purring into her ears as he rubbed at those large white-spotted ears. "I love you so much, Kayla... fuck..."

"And I love you, Kai." She purred and nuzzled his chest, giving a loud yawn. "Ngh... now let's finish soaking so I can bask in bed before collapsing."

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!