Avengers Infinity War: After Snap

Story Info
Cap and Black Widow found their mutual love for each other.
2.5k words
4.17
11.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro011
Bro011
75 Followers

"Oh God," Cap said in a defeated and tired tone, collapsing backwards to rest his weary body and psyche from a long and unbalanced battle with the army of the mad Titan. He was sitting next to what was remaining of his old war buddy Bucky, a heap of dust, when Black Widow came out running and joined the remaining Avengers. She was always like a breath of fresh air for Cap. Twinkle of his eyes, laughter of his lips, fire of his loins; his lady love Natasha. He never expressed his feelings to her as he was still unaware on new world rules when it comes to love and dating but she was the only one able to draw his attention after Peggy Carter. Equally strong headed, beautiful and a lot more hotter with new world charm. He could say she was a flirt but deep inside he knew that Natasha belonged to him.

"What happened to everyone else?" she asked putting her hand on Cap's shoulder.

"What Thanos always wanted to do," Thor replied, "He wiped out half the human race along with our loved ones. This is what's left." He gestured towards Banner, Rhodey and Rocket.

"We need to get up and get back to the HQ," Rhodes was equally shattered but his military blood was not allowing him to give up.

"To do what?" Banner was lost. He was still figuring as how could the Big Guy leave him alone in time like this.

"To do whatever is necessary," Thor replied summoning the Storm Breaker into his grip.

"Thor is right, we better figure out our next step before it's too late. What Thanos did, is not normal and abnormalities can be cured. All of you, who can fly, get to the HQ, me and Natasha will take the Quinjet and meet you there," Cap was sure as ever.

Banner in hulk-buster and Rhodes took off immediately.

"Come on rabbit," Thor grabbed Rocket and flew away with him.

Cap was still sitting on the ground next to Bucky's ashes and was staring into horizon. He never felt so alone in his life. He never had imagined that he would lose his buddy twice. He was motioless.

"Steve, we need to go," said Natasha, moving towards him.

Cap looked her with moist eyes and her heart melted right away. She knew his pain. A man who died 70 years ago and with no one to fight for when he 'came back' but still fighting as if the world depends upon his shoulders. She shook him and tried to bring him back to senses. Cap grabbed her hand and she acted like pulling him up as she always did. He was too much for her to pull up physically but emotionally, only she could do it and only Cap was aware of it. He loves her. Period.

"Let's go Steve," Natasha said guiding the way. Suddenly Cap noticed the person before her. She was holding his hand and leasing him towards the jet. Her beautiful body moving in rhythm worked as a balm on weary Cap. He grabbed her wrist and began following her. He was noticing every detail of her body from behind. Her beautiful big ass was swaying as she moved, her sexy long legs moved as if she was walking in a ramp, her narrow waist multiplied her beauty and her short blond hair was flowing with air. He wondered how the bombshell found time to change her hair despite the continuous hiding and fighting. They were living in exile together along with Falcon and he never saw her doing any make up ever, yet she was the hottest.

They reached the jet. It was still parked at the royal tarmac with no one available to guard it. Lot of people died in the battle and others turned to ashes after the snap. The silence was heart breaking. Cap sat in the bench in jet with his face hidden in his palms. Natasha was also heart broken but a sad and lost Steve was breaking her heart most. She never saw this handsome warrior so clueless. He always has a response, no matter how bad the situation is. This time was different. She walked towards him, put her hands on his shoulders and sat in front on him. She was rubbing back of his neck and moving her hand in his hair. She got up, gestured Cap to get up and opened her arms. Cap got up and took her into his embrace. She was trying to console Cap but melted herself in his big hug. She remembered the time when she hugged him at Peggy's funeral and effect on her was same. This big beast is most attractive when he is sad, she thought.

Natasha was lost in his big chest and she was holding her tight into his body. They both had same feelings towards each other but none of them was making the move. Her heart was beating fast and her pussy was now moist. He was feeling a romantic touch from a man after long. Men touched her either to fight her or to kill her but not in a way as Cap was touching her right now. May be he was not aware, may be he was; in any way he was turning her on. Her body was letting her secret out now.

Cap on the other hand was feeling her body with his hands. His hands were moving on her back and he was loving it. He had kissed Natasha once while being chased by the Hydra and he suddenly remembered that kiss. His big cock moved in his pants and his hands clasped on her back.

Natasha could feel his hard cock throbbing. The gasped and swallowed hard. She wanted him to fuck her so bad and now she could see this happening.

"Oh Steve," she moaned into his chest.

"Natasha," he kissed her head and hugged her tight.

His hands were now moving downwards on her back and he was feeling her ass. She wanted him to fuck her right away. He wanted to fuck her very bad.

"Are we going to do it Natasha?" he was a man from old world, so he asked.

"You have any reason not to do it, Steve?" she was always the trickster.

She was looking him in eyes and they both smiled. Cap lifted her in his arms and walked towards the cockpit. He put a blanket on the floor and put her on the blanket. He disabled the communications system of the jet so that others could not find them. Natasha was wondering with pleasure on his awareness in this situation of passion. Steve made sure all was safe in the jet and turned towards Natasha. She was sitting on the blanket and was smiling. She was leaning back on her arms, had crossed her legs and was looking at her. Her perfect frame was calling Cap towards her. She was a strong athletic woman always engaged in combat, yet so voluptuous.

Cap lowered himself besides her and took her into his arms. She surrendered herself to his arms. She closed her eyes and was feeling the romantic make touch. She could feel Cap's breath on her warm cheek as he lowered his lips to his face and kissed her cheek. She smiled and hugged him tight. Cap lifted her chin with his fingers and looked at her beautiful face for some moments. She was beautiful and willing. He lowered his lips and placed them on her pink beautiful lips. She shivered with excitement and clasped her palm on his back. He was kissing her with all the love in his heart for her. His tongue knocked on her lips and she opened them. She invited his tongue into her mouth. She took his tongue in her mouth and began sucking it. The passion was on its peak and both of them were totally onto each other. Cap positioned himself between her now opened legs and was rocking his body on hers. Her ample breasts were being grinded by his big body. He was sucking her beautiful lips and roaming his hands on her body over her suit.

"How to get you out of this suit, ma'am?" Cap asked her breaking the kiss.

Natasha smiled and kissed on his lips. Her hands moved downwards and unbuckled her armour from her sides. She removed her utility belt and removed her bracelet too. She kicked her boots out of her feet.

"I think now matter is in your hands, Steve," she took his hand and placed it on the zipper above her boobs.

Cap took the zipper and pulled it down. Now he could see her cleavage. He remembered seeing her cleavage during various combats but to see it from her suit was new to him. He looked at her face once smiled and lowered his lips on her cleavage. He was sucking her skin above her breasts. His tongue was moving on her naked skin and she was losing her mind. His hands kept pulling the zipper down and revealed her boobs in a black bra. Indeed she was black widow. He moved his hand under her back, lifted her upper body up and removed her dress from her shoulders. He moved his hands up and unclasped her bra from behind and freed her beautiful big boobs. She had rosy pink boobs with dark nipples. He took a deep breath and took one of her boobs into his mouth. He sucked hard and she moaned harder. His lips were busy on her boobs and his hands were busy making her naked. He opened her pants and pulled them down lifting her ass with his hand. She moved her feet up to help him making her nude. He held her black panty by the waistband and yanked it away from her body with one move. She was wet and ready to be fucked. His cock was hard as a rock and was aching to enter her.

"We need to make it quick, Steve. We don't have entire day in our hands. Communication is off and others would be waiting for us," she said lifting his face up from her boobs and pulling him up to kiss his beautiful lips.

Cap knew the situation. He opened his pants and lowered them to bring his cock out. She opened her legs for him. She was kissing his lips with whole heart and he was kissing her back. He placed his cock head on her entrance. She shivered. He tried to move his head up and talk to her. But she grabbed his neck and pulled him back into a kiss. She moved her hips and her pussy touched his cock. Now he understood. She was hot as hell and did not want to waste time.

He entered her pussy with one gentle long push. His big fat cock was buried deep in her pussy. She lost her senses with the sudden invasion on her body. She let out a sharp cry and dug her nails on his neck. She felt as if she was losing her virginity to him. She crossed her legs on his back and her pussy was throbbing around his cock. She wasn't letting her grip on his neck get loose. Cap breathed hard into her mouth and pulled out. Her pussy lifted up along with his cock as if they both were one. He took his cock out with just the tip touching her pussy and pushed the entire length in.

"Ohhh Steve!" she cooed.

"Ohh Natasha," he kissed her hard.

He began to fuck her slowly. Her pussy was dripping with juices. He was fucking her with long deep thrusts. He was gentle but her pussy was taking time in adjusting to his big cock. His hands were moving on her body. He was playing with her boobs and was trying to make her comfortable. Her grip on him got softer now and her cries normalised. She was enjoying it now.

"You ok, Natasha?" he got up on his elbows and asked her.

She opened her eyes and smiled to him. He could see the pain on her face as he pushed his cock into her pussy.

"you want me to go gentle, Natasha?" he asked.

"You are as gentle as it can be, Steve. Just make me feel like a woman, just fuck me," she touched his cheek with her palm.

"You are a very beautiful woman, Natasha. I don't want to give you any pain or discomfort. I am an enhanced," he was fucking her pussy.

"I am sure you are an enhanced. My pussy knows it better, I bet," she winked and her pussy twitched.

He groaned as her pussy got tighter suddenly.

"You are a tease, Natasha," he gave a violent push to his cock.

She clenched her teeth and held onto his big arms. His cock was swelling inside her body and he was losing control on his body. He was holding his orgasm back and suddenly her body began to shake. She cried hard and her legs got tight on his back. She came with a hard shudder and her pussy clasped his cock. It was too much for him to take and his cock gave in. His cock began to pump semen into her cumming pussy. He was cumming like a volcano and his load was flowing out of her pussy. He buried his cock deep into her pussy and collapsed on her naked body. Their orgasms were still on and they both almost passed out.

It was almost 10 minutes since they came on each other and Cap gathered his senses first. Natasha was just a human being who took his 8 inches long fat cock into her pussy and experienced the gentle but brutal fuck. Her eyes were still closed.

"Natasha," he kissed her cheek and she moved. "We need to get dress and go."

Cap got up and shoved his cock into his pants. Natasha got up and began to gather her clothes. She cleaned their juices from her thighs and began to wear her panty. Cap turned towards her and had a full look at her naked body. He held her panty and pulled it up on her big ass. He pulled her up into his arms and held her tight against his chest.

"I need to get dressed, Steve," she whispered.

He let her go. He picked her bra up and handed it over to her. She began to wear her bra. He turned her around and clasped the hook behind her back. She felt his hard cock on her butt. She leaned back into her embrace.

"You are hard again, Steve," she asked leaning back.

"For You, I could do this all day," he whispered in her ear.

They both laughed and Captain handed Natasha her jacket.

Bro011
Bro011
75 Followers