All Comments on 'Average High School Life Ch. 08'

by Chris6160

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
42757270656573427572706565738 months ago

Yet another good chapter. I wish the plot would progress a bit, at least some clues about what is causing it. 5*

Chris6160Chris61608 months agoAuthor

I get it @42757270656573. I can tell you that there will be more focus on the causes and effects of things in the next few chapters.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson8 months ago

Looking forward to the plot progressing, along with the sex scenes.

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforest8 months ago

Honestly fun story keep up the awesome work.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic8 months ago

I'm enjoying the plot development just the way it is. The character development shadows the plot development and vise versa. Even the "side characters" show a multi-dimensionality that's often missing in stories like these. Well done. 10 stars (I owe you the other 5).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, it made for a few droll quips, but "pizza" as their safeword?

You need something that wouldn't usually occur in normal conversation, and they work ...

Thoroughly enjoying the story so far. Kind of a slow burn on the scifi stuff with a lot of preliminary exposition on the sex. That's amusing in its own right!

cliqueggecliquegge8 months ago

Gotta say - I dont give a fuck what's causing it - just keep writing - enjoying it immensely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous