All Comments on 'Average High School Life Ch. 10'

by Chris6160

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
42757270656573427572706565737 months ago

The amount of "Not gonna lie" is too much! Anyway, just my opinion. It's your story, do what you gotta do. I hope we learn more about Exca in the next chapter. 5*

SlofredSlofred7 months ago

The trigger warning is at the wrong end of the story? Not a problem for me but it does no good at the tail end Thank you for a great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kinda late for a trigger warning, at the end of the chapter.

Chris6160Chris61607 months agoAuthor

I did say in the beginning notes that there was a trigger warning at the end that readers could skip ahead to if they were concnerned, but I didn't want to ruin the suspense for those readers who preferred not to have the plot point spoiled. I was trying to achieve a balance between maintaining the suspense and giving fair warning.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

CC's been kind of a cunt from the beginning, blaming Jay constantly for shit that isn't his fault, so I'm not exactly surprised by this turn of events. Still, the fact that she's seemingly 100% cool with stripping people of their free will and turning them into her own personal slaves is pretty irredeemable for me, if the plan is for her to turn it around somehow it's going to take a lot of convincing for me to buy it. At this point it seems as though she's basically kidnapped these two other women and is spending all day raping them repeatedly. I don't really know how a character redeems themselves from that.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

Also forgot to say, the front half of this episode worried me too. Jay is letting other men feel up on Amy now. That's already almost too far for me and I'm barely holding on to this story. If it escalates to her blowing or even fucking other men I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Triggers are specific. If you don't spell it out at the start, people won't know whether it applies to them.

josephsmith1593josephsmith15936 months ago

Really like the sense of dread when the two arrived at CC's house to check it out, along with Amy freaking out because of the loss of identity caused by the porn field. I was at the edge of my seat the entire time they were in CC's house and I was already enjoying the series quite a bit before this, props.

upyoursixupyoursix4 months ago

Err... just want to point out that climbers don't use D clips from the scene at CCs house, they're called carabiners and are more of a.. teardrop(?) Shape

NirosuNirosu3 months ago

CC is meant to be disliked I assume, as she really isn't sympathetic even. Nor has she really grown/progressed as a character, hell if anything regression. I agree with Wolf, that the Amy sharing bit is on cusp for me.

Also would edit to put the trigger warning at the actual beginning authors note such that people are aware before reading not after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous