All Comments on 'Average High School Life Ch. 13'

by Chris6160

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You've struck a balance here where I'm getting horrified with the scenarios yet at the same time slightly horny from the scene itself. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too much fetish, not enough sci-fi. I'm out.

SraulersSraulers6 months ago

Waaaay off the rails… was fun but the last several chapters have been too dark. Non-consensual sex under the influence, whether drugs or virus, is not what I imagined this to be. Sharing a sub is not recommended, especially without controls in place. He seems ready to pimp Amy out to just about anyone at this point, including the athletic black pizza customer. She needs to break it off with him before she’s seriously hurt by someone who fails to think anything through before acting. Too bad… it was a good story early on.

NirosuNirosu3 months ago

Jay's reaction to Amy wanting space made near 0 sense and even less sense for the character built up. Like it feels like you edited it cut 4-5 paragraphs of initial justification for his actions. I suppose if the virus is actually messing him up in like a withdrawal type effect maybe?

Also did the virus give his phone the twin's number?

Da hell on the sex altar thing. Feels completely off the rails which for in characters can be fine, but is lacking exposition to the reader. Like very obviously the virus has been tweaked to effect the users a few chapters back, but like hasn't been explicitly told to readers and well Jay is meant to be kind of dumb so not having him notice kind of makes sense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous