Avere in the Barracks

Story Info
Avere lures you to the barracks for the night...
2.1k words
4.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"I did not expect to see you in the guard barracks."

Avere did not have to call me "master", for my head guard was not a slave, even if she was an incredibly sexy feline. And just as promiscuous as many of my slaves were, which was something that only played out to my benefit when it came to shared lust between us. The moon had been high in the sky that night, nearly full, waxing, and the stars had easily guided me over to her quarters in the barracks.

Of course, as my head guard, she had private quarters. I might have kept them private, just for her, even if she had not been in charge of overseeing the other guards on duty, patrolling, some off shift.

"What have you come for this time?"

She purred, stalking up to me with a sensual sway in her hips. Her room was simply made, a bed and some furniture adorning it, though the soft furnishings matched the soft, pink shade of her hair. But to say that Avere was overly feminine, or "girly", would have been an untruth not becoming of her and her strength, her body embodying that of the lean, lithe feline-type, her fur an alluring grey.

I'd seen a lot of that fur already, but I saw it more as she disrobed of her light leather armour, what she wore on guard duty when it was not a more formal occasion or affair. Her leather attire barely covered her breasts on a good day, but it still made my cock harden, free of my trousers and undergarments already, to see them revealed. Tipped with pink nipples, I growled, taking them in my hands, fingers digging in lightly, needing her.

And I could have her too, any time I wanted her. The lusty feline was up for it as much as I was and the other consideration to be had between us was her status as a guard, cautious to not overrule her authority in any way. But I was sure that either her or I would have been able to put anyone that challenged her on a result of our dalliances back in their place swiftly enough. Her confidence was one of the draws that I had to her, so different to that of the slaves and servants I had.

She purred, naked from head to toe, her own shaft hardening, begging attention. I grasped it firmly in one hand, making her yowl, her lips parted while mine closed hungrily around a nipple.

There was a rawness to my lust with her as we came together, my hips grinding, pumping, hers too following suit. A symphony curled around our bodies, drawing us together, in rhythm and pace with each other, as if we were both humping and grinding to a beat that only the two of us could hear.

"Mmmph... Yes, just like that," she hissed, her fingers, tipped with short but noticeable claws, digging into my head and hair. "Harder."

She knew how to demand and not getting what she wanted was hardly something that Avere was used to as her tail lashed the air, my lips changing, shifting to the other breast while my hands slid down as a pair to cup and squeeze her arse. I growled into her tit-flesh, treating her more and more roughly, though the feline responded in kind, matching my lust perfectly with her own.

In no time at all, we toppled onto her bed with the cat clawing, fighting playfully for dominance, though we knew that, with the nature of our relationship, that kind of lure and play was swapped back and forth between us. It was an agreement of sorts, even as Avere ended up on top, her hard cock drooling pre-cum, tail snaking back and forth as she eyed me like a cat stalking her prey.

"I'm going to enjoy this..."

I didn't doubt that as she smirked and ran her raspy tongue up my cock. I could not help but hiss and clasped her hand as she stretched up to me, squeezing her hand tightly, so tightly. Her fur bristled lightly against my fingers as I held her and she squeezed her moderate breasts around my cock. She did not have the giant bosoms of many of my slaves, a wide variety of shapes and sizes in my personal collection, but she had enough to go around, to tease my length, flicking her tongue sensually over the sensitive head.

"Fuck..."

"All in time..."

She purred, seducing me with her eyes, luring me in, drawing me closer, growling faintly, though it was hard for her to layer a more dominant sound through such strong purrs. I knew she couldn't help herself and I grinned, letting her push my cock back and forth between her breasts, the tickle and brush of her fur simply exquisite.

My head had fallen back somewhere in the vicinity of her pillows and I wriggled to get more comfortable, the thick mattress under me good support as the feline nuzzled down to my shaft whenever she pushed it high enough. It was her breasts, evidently, that she wished to be the main event there, and I didn't get as much of her tongue as I may have taken from a slave -- but that was the beauty of our relationship. It was not and was never meant to be exactly the same.

We were equals, her only in my employ, but that was a small detail that neither of us was going to worry about at a time like that. Lust was more appealing to lean into, the feline rising and falling softly, caressing my length, sparks of pleasure shooting through me. I squeezed her tighter and tighter until she gasped, fingers closing over mine, but neither of us wanted to break the moment, challenging one another.

One would break first and there was no telling which of us it would be.

I growled, rising pleasure clawing at the back of my mind, though I wanted to resist badly, to hold off, to challenge her stamina with my own, though that was merely one of our games. Sometimes, I pinned her down and got her off too as many times over as the breathless, melting puddle of a feline could by that point, but I hadn't afforded her the same opportunity there as yet. Other times I fucked her ruthlessly, sometimes she took my backside, showing me the slow, soft ways of backdoor pleasure, teasing my prostate for explosive orgasms. At the heart of it all, as my pre-cum trickled forth, soaking into her breasts, was trust. And that was more important than anything else, when it came to us.

The feline growled, hips rocking a little, her male parts wanting more, lusting for it, and I knew I didn't have much longer to hold out. Maybe she hadn't found anyone to fuck in some time and I made a dim yet mental note in the back of my mind to give her a slave to use on occasion, even though the guards were able to take some liberties with them already. The guards, after all, were often busy.

"Unnff..."

Her grunt told me she was close and I panted, eyes bright, challenging her to break, daring her to. All it would take was a single slip and that would be all there was to it, her cock spurting, or her mounting me -- something like that. It was always up for debate just what could come through in the pursuit of lust like that, heated and tangible, drawn out between us. I caught my breath, lips parting, and she yowled, plunging her lips down over my cock, desperate to get me off before she could not hold back for a single moment longer.

Yes... Oh, yes...

It's all what I needed, all what I longed for, a raspy feline tongue sweeping around me, stroking my length, teasing out delight, her breasts forgotten, but only for a moment, a hand closing around what of my cock she does not have in her mouth at any time. Those lips folded around me so sensually, so soft, pulled over her teeth, and I almost lost it right then and there, my fingers going to her hair, twisting through her pink locks. The feline's tail swept back and forth over her back, exposing herself even then, but there was only one way, the cat further gone than I was, that it could end.

She lunged with a raw yowl, clutching and grasping at me, but I grabbed her in the nick of time, pushing her down into the bed, roughly on her side. She fought for a second, but my cock pressed up to her backside quieted her for a heartbeat of a moment, questing for her pussy, my hand closing around her cock.

"Ohhh!"

Her cock drooled and dribbled pre-cum and I panted in her ear, triumph blistering through me as I thrust, angling my cock just right to plunge into the wanton heat of her sex. We'd never done it in the guard barracks before, but it all felt as right as it could ever have, grunting as my shaft finally powered into her and she keened out loudly in climax. There was nothing quite like Avere getting off, her male and female parts, what made her a hermaphrodite to embody both as one, comfortably, her cock shooting her load, aching, testes pumping. They were not something I could see, not in how her body was presented, but her tail pushing back against me drove me on to thrust into her dripping wet pussy harder and harder.

Her wetness made it easy as she heaved against me, making it impossible to tell where one orgasm ended and another began, guard and master, experiencing the joys of the body. Roughly, I nipped at the back of her neck, a strand of her hair clinging damply to my lips, though I would not have stopped for a hint of sweat, not as I lifted her leg and growled more and more savagely, plunging into her with raw desperation.

"Unnff... Yes, fuck..." Avere demanded it, eyes gleaming as she glanced back at me, shooting me a look that said more than her words. "Harder. Now. Fuck me!"

Her command wound into what I wanted and my fingers dug into her leg as I held it up, allowing more than easy access for my cock as it drove in harder and faster, deeper, grinding in to its full extent. There was nothing else for me but the heat of her sweet pussy wrapped around me, so hot and so tight, wetness dripping down my cock as if I had already cum. Truly, it was impressive how wet she got and my hand stayed on her hard cock, which refused to soften as if the pulsing heat between us was not something that could be tamed down so easily.

No, only my orgasm could do that, chest shuddering, sweat beading, panting heavily. It was a muggier night than what we were used to but that would not stop us as her sex contracted and squeezed around my length, demonstrating her need, even if all that broke her lips were yowls and grunts.

And when my climax finally came, I roared triumphantly, neither of us caring who heard it, spurts of thick seed flooding her. Of course, I did not come as much as some of the more "gifted" slaves, but they were trained for it, my cum mixing with her juices, a delectable cocktail of lust wound up into one divine beast.

"Mmm... Ohhh..."

She rumbled a purr, her tail wriggling up the length of her back, trapped between our bodies, tickling the underside of my chin. Licking sweat from my lips, I grinned, though it was more of a breathless one.

We'd find time to fuck again, or more, I would seek her out, for the variety and play between us was too delicious to not explore.

Moonlight streamed in, illuminating her room in a nightly glow, fur tipped in the low light. Yet the flash of her teeth in a grin as she rolled towards me, cock slipping from her, could not be ignored.

"Let's do that again..."

It seemed like it was going to be a long night with my favourite guard.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her True Self: Transformation Roberto transforms into HER true self...in NonHuman
Ape-Woman Transformation Pt. 01 Michelle's pregnancy turns her transformations wild...in Fetish
Inflated Desires Ch. 01 A demon is summoned but corruption ensues...in Fetish
Devolution A couple devolves into lustful Neanderthals...in Fetish
Transforming a God Anubis is transformed into Anubia and taken by force...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories