Avernus Academy Ch. 00

Story Info
We meet three future students of a school for succubi.
3k words
4.25
373
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the preface to a novel about three women who enter Avernus Academy, where they are to learn how to be succubi. Please judge it not as a complete story, but as to whether it grabs your interest and makes you want to continue to read the novel. Thank you.

Preface A: Suzie

Suzie rubbed the lube onto and into her vagina. The cold slimy wetness stimulated her in a way that was more annoying than exciting. As she put the cap back on the tube she was disgusted by the packaging. The tube was a cool deep midnight blue with the brand name, "Slick," written in a curvy electric pink font in a way to produce an unnecessarily phallic shape. Under the product name, the slogan, "For your pleasure and theirs," was also written in electric pink. Why would they be so vulgar with a medical product? And did they have to shove woke pronouns in her face? Vaginal lube is a medically necessary product for a woman to use with a man. A real woman with a real man. They made it woke and vulgar. Maybe she should consider pushing legislation to stop vulgarity on medical products.

She got up and walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. Josh was already sitting on the bed naked, his belly on his lap, hiding where he obviously did not have an erection. Suzie saw herself in the full-length bedroom mirror. She was naked except for a blue shelf bra and a short see-through pink nightgown. She was overweight and no longer had a figure, but no one would call her fat, at least not for her age. The blue shelf bra exposing most of her breasts including her nipples was the most vulgar thing she owned, and buying it had exposed her to a nightmare of vulgarity. But Josh, being a typical guy, had asked her out because of her big boobs, and they still excited him when they were not sagging too much. She sat down on the bed next to him.

"Thank you," Josh said, "I really needed you to help me celebrate."

"I always do my biblical duty," Suzie replied, "Besides, today you earned it." She had asked him if they could do it tomorrow night because it was after midnight when the celebration ended, but he insisted, and it was her duty as his wife to satisfy his male urges.

"Oh, you were an important part of it too my dear," Josh said. He kissed her hand. "We're celebrating for the both of us." ^An important part^, thought Suzie. Josh had introduced the Internet Anti-Obscenity bill, gave one speech on the floor, appeared on two network news shows to discuss it while sitting next to her, and voted for it. Suzie had worked with his staff to draft the bill, met with the leaders of dozens of churches and conservative organizations to get their support, gave speeches at all of the aforementioned churches and organizations, appeared on over a hundred news programs to discuss it, lobbied every Republican senator and won the support of all of them, and lobbied the ten most conservative Democrats and won over four of them. Josh had graciously thanked her for all of her hard work at the party celebrating the bill's passage that evening. Men have fragile egos, and as his wife, she needed to allow him to believe that he had been the leader. He leaned over and they kissed for several minutes. "Can you help me get hard?" he asked.

Suzie forced a sweet smile. "Of course, darling," she said. She reached over and with the thumb and first two fingers of her right hand, she lightly grabbed his flaccid two-inch penis and began gently pulling it up and down in a well-practiced motion. Only one part of her body was supposed to touch that grotesque thing, but for a couple of decades now it had been impossible for him to have an erection without one of them stroking it, and since it would be a sin for him to do it, it was her job.

She felt his penis growing. Just as she was able to grasp it with her whole hand, he said, "Take your gown off." She let go of his thing just long enough to untie the robe and push it off her shoulders. As she re-grabbed his soft cylinder, he reached up with both hands and roughly groped her boobs. It was irritating, but men are naturally obsessed with boobs, and he needed it to get hard.

She kept stroking his thing. Eventually what she was stroking was almost six inches long and had the hardness of wood. Suzie let go of his penis and backed herself fully onto the bed. "I think you can put it in me now," she said.

"Can we do it doggy style?" asked Josh.

"Oh, honey, you know how bad my knees are," said Suzie.

"Please," Josh begged, "You have such a great butt."

That was not true. Suzie used to have a great butt. Now she just had a big butt. It was possible that men could not tell the difference. "Okay, since we're celebrating," she said.

Suzie turned over onto her stomach, lifted herself onto her knees and elbows, then crawled around so that when she raised her head she was looking at the headboard. There was no pain yet, but she could already feel the pressure on her knees. She arched her back to raise her vagina to a better position for him to reach. God forbid he put that thing in the wrong hole.

No, seriously. God forbids it.

She heard and felt Josh moving around behind her, and then felt the tip of his penis rub her taint and her clitoris as he searched for the entrance. Eventually, he found it. The tip rested on the entrance for a few seconds, and then slowly entered her. It was uncomfortable, but the lubrication helped. When he was about an inch in, he grabbed each side of her waist with his hands. Then she felt him shifting behind her again, and then he pulled her back with his hands as he slid completely inside her.

Josh held her waist as he rhythmically went in and out of her.

As Josh slid in and out, the sensation felt pleasant. The pressure on her knees became a slight pain, but the pleasure allowed her to ignore it. Suzie rarely had an orgasm, and the last one was over a year ago, or maybe two. But when she did have an orgasm, the feeling she had now in her loins was how it began.

Josh sped up his rhythm, and the pleasure intensified. Her thighs quaked slightly and what she could only describe as a warm chill crept up her gut into her chest. Any pain or discomfort that might have once been in her knees was completely forgotten. Suzie could feel the orgasm coming.

Josh bent over and grabbed her breasts harshly, and used them instead of her waist to pull her towards him. The squeezing and pulling on her breasts was intensely painful, his belly pressed into a bad section of her back, and the extra weight made her notice the sharp pains in both of her knees. Suzie could not stop herself from letting out an "Ow!"

Suzie did not know if Josh noticed her cry of pain because he was now pounding her as hard as he ever did. The intense pain took away the pleasure. As he continued to pound her, it became clear that the lubrication had dried up a while ago, and without the pleasure, she was drying up as well. Now the fast in-and-out motion felt like her vagina was being sandpapered. Suzie put her face into the bed and bit down on the blanket to help her endure the pain in her breasts, back, vagina, and knees so that Josh could enjoy her body the way God required that she allow him to enjoy it.

She was relieved to finally hear him grunt and feel him shake, indicating that he was finished. Josh pulled out of her and fell over to his side of the bed. "Thank you," he said, "Did you enjoy it too?"

"I always enjoy our intimate time together," Suzie lied. "Now I need to go clean up."

Suzie crawled out of bed and stood up. She wobbled a bit and had to hold on to the wall as she walked to the bathroom due to the pain in her back and knees. In the bathroom, she wiped up the semen now dripping out of her, then removed the nasty bra and put it back under the sink for next time. She washed and dried her intimate area. Then she took pain medication.

Suzie slowly walked back to the bed, a little steadier but still in a lot of pain. Josh was already in the bed on his side. Suzie put her nightgown back on and got into the bed on her side. She turned off the lights.

"Goodnight Suzie," said Josh.

"Goodnight Honey," said Suzie.

Suzie was extremely tired from the events of the day and the time of the night, but she could not get to sleep easily due to the pain. She struggled to ignore the pain, but Josh's snoring made it more difficult.

Suzie finally drifted off and was sleeping soundly at 4:28 am when the heart attack killed her.

Preface B: Carmelita

Sister Carmelita enjoyed the soft stimulation of the warm water as it flowed over her clitoris. She knew it was a sin, but it was not breaking her vows. If she stole a pack of gum from the store, that would be a sin, but it would not be breaking her vows. She was not letting anyone touch her there, and she had not done so for over a quarter of a century, since a couple of weeks before she entered her novitiate. She was not even touching herself there.

In fact, as her breathing got heavier, Sister Carmelita questioned whether it even was a sin. She would probably confess just in case like she always did, but as she laid in the warm tub with her feet up on either side of the faucet, she was not sure where the sin was. She was just savoring the sensation of water flowing over a part of her body. She enjoyed the sensation of water flowing over other parts of her body, such as her head, her neck, her torso, and her legs. No one ever implied that enjoying those sensations was a sin. She raised herself on her right elbow so she could turn the hot water up, making the water flow on her clitoris hotter, faster, and harder. She laid back down. As her nerves pulsed rhythmically in waves emanating from her clitoris, she wondered why the sensations from this body part were different.

Sister Carmelita was not even having impure thoughts. She was just enjoying the pulsing waves of pleasure from the purely physical sensation of the water gushing across her pussy. Father Delgado had emphasized in sermon last month that it was the impure thoughts that made masturbation a sin.

Father Delgado was the handsome new priest who arrived at her parish less than a year ago. He was about the age she was when she entered her novitiate. Sister Carmelita's breathing was fast and heavy, and her entire body was quivering. Father Delgado was tall, his skin was golden brown, his hair was jet black and wavy, his shoulders were broad, and his facial features were sharp. Her body was now shaking with pleasure. Father Delgado was even more handsome than the men she let lay naked on top of her and enter her when she was in her early twenties. The water forcing itself into her pussy reminded her how good it felt to be penetrated.

Sister Carmelita was moaning with pleasure now. How good it would feel to have Father Delgado's naked body on top of hers, to have his dick entering her pussy!

Sister Carmelita was shocked and horrified at her sinful thoughts at the same time as the massive orgasm arrived. She tried to sit bolt upright and slide her butt back to turn off the water and get her vulva out from underneath the spigot. But the convulsions of her body were unbridled, the sublime pleasure of the orgasm was distracting, and the wet bathtub was slick. When her body was at a fifty-degree angle to the floor, her butt slid out from under her to the right, flipping her body over to the left. Her head hit the side of the tub and knocked her out.

Three and a half minutes later, the lack of oxygen violently shook Sister Carmelita awake. She instinctively gasped for air, but that just filled her mouth, nose, and windpipe with more hot water as she realized that she was face down in the still-rising water in the tub. Her body and limbs were shaking with what were now no longer pleasurable convulsions. The stabbing pain in her brain and throat made it impossible to think. She tried to lift herself out of the water but was unable to do so before she drowned.

Preface C: Jaleh

Jaleh gently pressed the tip of her middle finger into Jenny's moist pussy and made slow circles against the wall of the entrance. "Oh, yes," breathed Jenny. Jaleh kissed her on the lips. With their left hand, they guided her hand to their pussy. Jenny returned the favor, circling the entrance to their vagina with the tip of a finger. It felt good, but they were still too dry for it to go in comfortably. Jaleh was about to say something when the finger moved smoothly upward to gently circle inside of the folds of their clitoris, drawing the wetness out of them.

"I love your touch, sweetie," said Jaleh. Goddamn it was nice to get fingered by a woman again. For over five years now Jaleh had a policy of not letting a man get past third base. (On them, they were not going to give a man the satisfaction of a hand job.) But very few men knew what to do with their fingers down there. Jenny leaned down and flicked their nipple with her tongue. Jaleh responded by reaching over with their other hand and caressing her lovely breast. Jaleh was ready, Jenny slipped her finger down, and as she entered them, they pushed deep inside of her.

Jaleh moved her finger in and out of Jenny while she put her thumb on their clitoris and gently squeezed her thumb and finger together with a rolling motion, making small circles on both Jaleh's clit and the inside of their vagina just under their G-spot while she sucked on their breast with her whole mouth over their nipple. Damn, this little slut had skills. Jaleh tried to concentrate enough on fingering her to give her a decent amount of pleasure, but the little slut was so good it was no use. They removed their finger from her to hold her tight around the waist with one hand and her head to their breast with the other.

Jenny's sucking and fingering got more intense. The pleasure filled Jaleh's torso and their breaths became short and fast.

They had to spend more than they expected to bed this little cunt. The flowers, five-star restaurant, expensive champagne, and Jaleh's confident charm were usually enough to get chicks to offer their pussies, but despite seeming to be charmed, Jaleh had taken Jenny out on four dates and still had not gotten past second base. Jaleh was forced to pull out the gold necklace they kept in reserve for these situations and give it to her, telling her they were inspired to buy it by her beauty. That melted the little white slut's panties away like ice in the Sahara. Thankfully they did not have to fork out their own money on the necklace. It had been a gift from a handsome, rich, and stupid man who wrongly thought it would get Jaleh to spread their pussy. Because of her resistance to going to bed, Jaleh feared Jenny might be inexperienced, but the fear was unfounded. The coordinated fingering on the inside and outside of their pussy and the tonguework on their nipple leading to a deep orgasm they felt in their gut let Jaleh know that she was a little slut who had learned how to please a lot of women.

After the first orgasm, Jaleh leaned back against the headboard and guided Jenny's head down to their pussy. The little slut did as directed and maintained her impressive skills. Her tongue took over for her thumb on their clit while her finger went deeper in their cunt, allowing her to tickle their G-spot while licking their clit and vibrating her thumb on the entrance to their pussy. Jaleh had a policy of ghosting chicks after bedding them, but they might have to make an exception for this slut's exquisite skills.

Wave after wave of pleasure quaked through Jaleh's body, and she had lost count of the number of orgasms when the door burst open and the man with the black mask, black gloves, and black gun walked in.

"Who the fuck are you?!?" yelled Jaleh, "Get the hell out of my house!" Jenny turned and saw the man, and went completely horror-movie scream queen. She screamed and cried loudly as she grabbed the sheets and covered her body. The man looked back and forth between Jaleh and Jenny, looking them both in the face. "Seriously, get the fuck out of here!" yelled Jaleh, as she shifted positions to get within arm's length of the nightstand where she kept her pistol and Jenny continued her useless screaming.

The man pointed his gun at Jaleh and started firing. Jaleh never knew how many bullets hit her, because she was dead after the third one.