A Life Well Lived

Story Info
A sorcerer looks back on a life of accomplishment.
15.4k words
4.97
6.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I was going through a pretty rough bout of writer's block, and I wrote this story trying to break out of it. In doing so I sort of let my id take over.

Themes in this one include: rough gangbang, double oral/vaginal/anal penetration, excessive cum, huge cocks, tentacles, all the way through, womb penetration, oviposition, breast expansion, force feminization/futanarization, lactation, corruption, bimbofication, and implied death via succubus.

Enjoy

------------------

The tower rose, solitary, from the forest like the misplaced fingerbone of some giant. It was a lonely outpost of civilization, surrounded by deer, birds, rabbits, and other, less benign, creatures. From a distance it was surprisingly slender, a reed stretching into the sky. Though few would ever see it from the outside. Just the rare adventurer seeking fortune, knowledge, or, in some lamentable instances, revenge. None of them found what they were looking for. Those who were tenacious, skilled, or lucky enough to survive the myriad dangers of the forest found that, up close, it was a cyclopean construction, as big around as a castle at the base. There wasn't a door or window, arrow slit or vent anywhere on its lower third. No handholds either, no gaps between stone blocks where the mortar was rotted away. Instead, it was perfectly smooth, as though it was carved from a single immense block of white marble, shot through with veins of red.

Those adventurers courageous or foolish enough to actually try and scale the thing, through means either mundane or magical, soon found that getting into the tower was the least of their worries. They should've been worried about what waited inside.

On this particular morning she was still in bed, lounging under silk sheets, the dappled light streaming through the stained glass windows casting blobs of color throughout the room. It was late in the morning, the sun well above the horizon, but she wasn't in a rush. There was no one to tell her what to do, no task that needed to be completed.

Besides, Kalinda thought to herself, I celebrated my hundredth birthday last night. I might as well sleep in a bit.

Still, she had never been the type to lounge in bed all day. She stretched, sighing as she enjoyed the pleasant ache in her loins. The party last night had been great, the orgy after even better. Kalinda felt battered, in a good way, bruises and bite marks quickly fading away, pussy and asshole already tightened back up. There was a persistent soreness in her throat. But what did she expect? Deepthroating an elemental prince from the Plane of Fire came with consequences. The man's cum was pure lava, by the Goddess, and even her magic had its limits.

Eventually, with much squirming and rolling, she was able to make her way to the edge of her massive bed and get up. She preferred to sleep alone, and her guests were all sent home when their part in the evening was complete. As she stood Kalinda made a mental note to shrink the bed down to a more manageable size.

"Not too bad for a hundred years," she said to herself as she caught a glimpse of her mirror. Not a wrinkle on her face or a gray hair in the waterfall of crimson that spilled down to her ass. Of course, not all of her was that old. The huge, gravity defying tits were only about sixty years old. And the fat cock hanging past her knees was barely thirty.

There was a picture on the vanity and Kalinda picked it up with a fond smile. A black and white photograph of a much, much younger version of herself. An imp was perched on her shoulder.

"What a naive little thing I was. Would she be happy with what we've become, I wonder?" Her finger reached out and touched the imp. "And little Merril, I've missed you all these years."

*

Eighty Years Ago

*

To say that Kalinda was disgruntled would be a massive understatement. She was footsore, soaked to the bone, and late. Very late.

She was never late.

"First in my class at the Academy," she muttered under her breath. "Graduated a year early. Selected for a field commission at the youngest age of any sorceress in a generation. And where has that got me?"

"Uh, on the road to Oakshield, Miss?" Merril asked. The little red imp flitted down to Kalinda's shoulder, shaking the rain from his wings.

She took a deep breath, bringing her temper under control. "Yes, thank you Merril." All of her skill with magic couldn't prevent her carriage from breaking an axle and getting stuck in the mud. Her particular specialty was in summoning and evocation. Combat magic. Not much help when it came to mending a broken part. The town hadn't looked all that far on the map, so she decided to walk. The rain started about fifteen minutes later.

"Where are we supposed to meet this paladin, anyway?" She asked. The outlying buildings of Oakshield were starting to emerge from the haze of the storm.

"Let's see." Merril reached into the pouch around his waist and pulled out a piece of parchment. "We should meet Sir Viktar at, ah." He held out the sodden sheet to her. "Sorry, Miss. The rain."

Kalinda took the sheet and sighed. The ink was irretrievably smeared. "It's alright, Merril. Not your fault." She'd only summoned the imp a few weeks ago, not much time for him to learn the ways of the world. "Let's see. We're supposed to meet him at the... something Bull. Sounds like a pub."

Merril pointed into the rainy gloom. "That looks like a bull, Miss."

Kalinda squinted towards the tavern sign. It looked like a bull's head, at least, wide spread horns and all. "Even if it isn't the right place, maybe they'll know where we need to go." There wasn't anyone else they could ask. The rain had driven everyone inside.

It wasn't exactly the sort of place Kalinda would've expected to meet a paladin of the Sun God. The pub, and its clientele, were on the decidedly grimy side. Even if the weather was nice and sunny she suspected that the pub would mostly be in the dark. The bartender fit the atmosphere, a skinny woman of middle years, her dishwater hair cut raggedly at her shoulders. A jagged scar ran up one sunken cheek and over an eye, a patch covering what must've been an empty socket.

Despite her academic accomplishments and deserved reputation for powerful magic, Kalinda felt very out of place. For a moment she wasn't a trained sorceress with the ability to turn this place and everyone in it into very fine piles of dust. She was a twenty year old girl, her pink dyed hair plastered to her scalp, robes soaked from the rain. But she was here to do a job, so she took a deep breath and approached the bar.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Sir Viktar, paladin of the Sun God." She looked down at her parchment. "I'm supposed to meet him at the Bull, I suppose. If I'm not at the right place could-"

"Vik!" The bartender called out. "This one's here for you."

"Is she now?" A harsh voice asked. Kalinda turned to see the man she would be working with. He wasn't what she expected. Paladins, especially paladins of the Sun God, had a reputation for being clean cut, disciplined. This man was... not. He was tall, the shaved dome of his head well above Kalinda. His dark beard was in need of trimming, and his shirt was, if not filthy, at least in need of a wash. But he looked strong, his hands callused, and he carried himself with a certain swagger that spoke of confidence. He ignored Kalinda for a moment, slapping a coin down on the bar. "Give us another bottle, Mags. And another glass, I suppose." Then he turned to Kalinda. "So who are you, girl?"

Kalinda had a sudden burst of doubt. Surely this wasn't him. But, she thought, she didn't know how they did things so far out in the wilderness. Maybe this far from a city it was easier to go native. So she stood a little straighter and looked him in the eyes. "Sir, my name is Kalinda. The Sorcerer's Council has responded to your request for aid and given me a commission to assist you and your party."

"Hmm," Viktar grunted. "My party? We'll have a party with you, that's for sure." He picked up his bottle and glass. "Come on then. Let's introduce you."

As they followed Viktar back to his table, Merril leaned in. "Miss, something feels off about him."

"Shush, Merril. What do you know?"

Viktar's table was in a back corner, lit by the light from a nearby fireplace. The other member of their adventuring party was waiting for them, a woman. She was pretty, but looked tired, and her make-up was a bit garish, all rouged cheeks and blood red lips. She had a mass of curls dyed with henna. When Kalinda got close she saw that the woman was wearing a gray blouse so thin that her nipples were visible. A strange sort of get up for an adventurer, but maybe her working clothes provided more coverage.

"Afina, meet... What was your name again?" Viktar sat heavily in his chair. There were already two empty bottles in front of him, and two glasses. Viktar filled his from his new bottle, and then poured a small portion for Afina. He topped the third glass to the brim.

"Kalinda. Pleased to meet you." She sat and looked skeptically at her glass. Fumes were visibly wafting from the liquid.

"Kalinda. She's here to make us a party." Viktar gave her a smile and raised his glass. "Well go ahead girl, drink up." He tossed his glass back in a single gulp.

Kalinda took a careful sniff of her drink and then leaned back with a splutter. She got a little worried they were so close to the fire, the bottle was liable to explode. Afina was taking little sips from her glass. "Um, Sir Viktar, I'm not anywhere as experienced as you. But shouldn't we be prosecuting the mission? And not drinking in a pub."

"You want to go out in the wilderness in that?" The front door swung open to admit another patron and he nodded towards it. The rain had picked up. "This is when the slugs are at their worst. You need to wait until they're nice and dried out, weak, before you go after them. No, today is not the day to fight." He refilled his glass and raised it again. "Besides, we need to celebrate our partnership. Drink!"

That made sense, she supposed. Kalinda reached for her glass with a resigned sigh. The vapor hit her first, and she had to suppress her own instincts to get it anywhere close to her mouth without gagging. The drink burned the whole way down, setting off a long bit of coughing. "What is that?" She croaked.

Viktar shrugged. "Who knows? Mags brews it up in a still out back. You get used to it." He filled their glasses again.

"Miss, I think you should not drink too much," Merril said. "Remember your going away party."

"Merril! That has nothing to do with this. Wooooo," The room swam a bit. Kalinda couldn't really remember the last meal she'd had, and the drink was hitting hard. "Sir Viktar, Afina, and I need to bond if we're to fight together. And if you aren't going to contribute to that then I think you should go wait somewhere else until you're needed."

The sad look on the imp's face would've broken her heart any other time. But he flitted off. Kalinda was focused. She needed to make a good impression with Sir Viktar. A negative word from him back to the Council could sink her career before it even got started.

"Bonding, that's right," Viktar said with a laugh. "What better way to become friends than to share a drink?" He slid Kalinda's glass over to her.

Afina just smirked and took another tiny sip. She was still on her first drink of the day.

Kalinda took a deep breath and tossed the second shot back. She got dizzy almost immediately, but she didn't cough this time. "Oh, wow. This stuff is..." She trailed off and shook her head. "Ha! This is... strong." She broke into giggles, a big smile growing on her face. "I think I'm going to like you guys."

A grin spread on Viktar's face. "I was hoping you would say that. Afina and I have known each other very well for some time now. How long has it been Afina?"

"How long ago did you move here?" Afina asked with a little eye roll. "Years, I suppose. Too long."

"Ha! Years, that's right." Viktar pushed back from the table. "I think you and I can get to know each other just as well."

In her inebriated state it took Kalinda longer than it should have to notice that Viktar had undone his trousers and that his cock was hanging in the open. But when she did notice... "By the Gods, Viktar! Where did you get that thing?" Part of her knew she should be offended, but Kalinda was just amazed.

"Do you like it?" Viktar reached out and hefted his cock. It was a monster, at least a foot long and as thick as his wrist, capped by a flared crown the size of a fist. "We had a fleshcrafter come through a few weeks back. Most of the lads around here don't have much to spend their money on, so just about everyone had enough saved up for some... improvements. The process wasn't all that pleasant, but the results speak for themselves. All the whores in town have been walking bowlegged ever since," he said. "Isn't that right, Afina?"

"It's what you're paying for," she replied with a resigned sigh. Afina slid out of her chair and onto her knees in front of him. "As long as your money doesn't run out." She grasped his cock and leaned in to lap at his crown.

The booze was still keeping all the puzzle pieces apart in Kalinda's mind. And it was doing a wonderful job of tamping down on any disgust or inhibitions she may have had. "Fleshcrafting, on your genitals? That must have been excruciating." Fleshcraft, as a school of magic, had yet to figure out the problem of pain.

"Aye, it was. I know it might not be in fashion back in the big cities, but there isn't much else to do out here. Oh, that's it slut." Viktar said, turning his attention back to Afina. "You're welcome to take a look, if you're curious about the quality of their work."

Kalinda only paused for a moment before her curiosity got the better of her. She joined Afina on the floor in front of Viktar's chair. Afina was slobbering on his crown as best she could, her mouth stretched to the limit just trying to take his tip. That left the rest of him open to Kalinda's observation. "Hmm, minimal stretch marks, just a few at the base." She reached out and traced a finger along one thick vein, drawing out a groan from him and making her smile. "Looks like your fleshcrafter did a good job with vascular integrity. I would expect to see some bruising if they didn't." She took a look at his balls, which were just as outsized as his cock. "How's your testicular function?"

"I'm cumming buckets, girl," Viktar grunted.

Afina popped off his cock with a wet gasp. "Why don't you see for yourself?" She pushed Viktar's cock towards Kalinda.

She had a moment to gasp. Which was just enough opening for Afina to grab the back of her head and slam her down on Viktar's crown. Kalinda was no virgin, far from it. The students of the Academy were young, powerful, and ambitious. Which led to an energetic hook-up scene. But Kalinda was a star student, dedicated to her studies, and she didn't have much time for dating. However, she specialized in summoning, so there had been a few nights where she brought forth a tentacle or two, just to help her get to sleep. Still, Viktar's cock was much more than she'd ever taken. Kalinda gagged messily around him, a fat rocket of spit launching from one nostril. She pulled back, choking and coughing.

"W-wait, I uh," she started.

"Don't you want to join our party?" Afina asked.

Viktar was grinning down at her. "What do you say, girl? You were right about us needing to bond."

Kalinda's heart was pounding, her lungs pumping. It only took her a moment to decide. She nodded her head. "Y-yeah. I want to do this. Just, just give me a minute." She muttered a series of syllables, her hands making a complex pattern in the air in front of her chest. A pink sigil flared to life before her, sinking into the skin of her throat and fading away.

"What the fuck was that?" Afina asked.

Kalinda gasped as a warm sensation spread through her body. She'd never used this one before. "It's a spell a friend of mine back at the Academy told me about. For flexibility." She leaned back in, her lips spreading over his crown, mouth distending obscenely as she took him. There was just the right amount of resistance as he breached the entrance of her throat. Kalinda's eyes rolled back and she moaned rapturously as Viktar's cock plowed down her throat. Pure, wonderful pleasure was filling her as she stretched around him.

Her friend had failed to tell her that the spell would rewrite the nerves in her newly flexible orifices, and she quaked in orgasm at the revelation.

"Gods be damned," Afina said. "Did you just cum?"

"Mmmm hmmm!" Kalinda moaned around Viktar, forcing herself down, down, until her nose was pushing into his pelvis. She couldn't bear the touch of her clothes to her skin, and she rapidly undid her robes, stripping them off and tossing them to the side. She pulled back a bit, about halfway up him, and then threw herself back down, establishing a rapid rhythm as she throat fucked herself.

Afina slid a hand into Kalinda's panties. "Fuck me. This slut is soaked." She pulled her hand out and held it up into the light, showing off a slick coating of Kalinda's juices.

"I guess she likes it," Viktar groaned. "I didn't think she'd whore herself out quite that fast. Thought it would take some work. But I guess the Academy is teaching them some useful skills after all." He leaned back and took another drink, enjoying the way that Kalinda was slobbering all over his cock.

A couple of the other patrons came over, attracted by the moaning and wet gags emanating from Kalinda's throat. "What do you have here, Vik? I didn't know the pimps were bringing in any new girls," one of them said.

"No pimps involved, lads," Viktar groaned. Kalinda had just pushed her tongue out over her lower lip to swipe at his balls. "This here is an Academy trained, Council approved, sorceress slut." He grabbed a handful of Kalinda's hair and dragged her up his shaft. Her eyes crossed and then rolled back in their sockets as the flared rim of his crown scraped over the opening of her throat. She came, hard, girlcum squirting through the fabric of her panties to join the growing puddle between her legs. Viktar pulled her up until just his tip was between her lips. Then his grip tightened and he slammed her all the way back down in a single, brutal thrust. She moaned loud enough that every conversation in the pub stopped. "This bitch is here freelancing. Why don't you boys get a taste?"

"Don't need to tell me twice," one of the other men said. They were already undoing their trousers, pulling out cocks equal in length and girth to one stuffing Kalinda's throat. Each of her hands found a cock, and she eagerly jerked them off.

More men were crowding around, taking out their cocks and stroking themselves to hardness, eager for a chance at her. One pushed up behind Kalinda, wrapping her hair around his cock and jerking himself off that way. They were rubbing their cocks against her, beating them against her face, stuffing them into her armpits, slapping her nipples with their bloated crowns.

One of them pushed up alongside Viktar, eagerly pushing his crown against her cheek. "Come on, now. A sorceress must have a little more room in there!" He pushed a pair of fingers in alongside Viktars shaft and tugged her lips to the side. Her mouth stretched inhumanly, opening wider than ever. "There we go, whore. I knew you were hungry for more." He pushed his crown in alongside Viktar, and Kalinda's mouth stretched to accommodate. Her throat followed, and she spasmed uncontrollably as even her magically enhanced throat was pushed to the limit. But it held, and within a moment she was absolutely stuffed with a pair of insanely fat cocks.

Afina had returned to her seat and continued to sip at her drink. She could only shake her head. The little sorceress was really doing it.