Avery

Story Info
She found something that is really fun.
2.7k words
4.55
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery

She found something that is really fun

I think our greatest sex organ is the one between our ears. If you enjoy having to fill in the blanks I hope this tale meets with your approval. Otherwise many authors offer tales with all the details and they will appreciate your reading what they offer.

Being old sucks big time. My love had passed away and things were looking dim. Travel lost its lure with no one to share with. Meals for one were boring and dull and not fun to make. TV seemed a waste of time. Reading meant little. I could read a page and not remember what I had read. The only think that was left was my membership at the local Y. Swimming and exercising was a bright spot, so I went almost every week day. The other thing was I made a few friends there. We would sit around the juice bar and gab for an hour or so. As can be expected a lot of the talk was about our miserable lives. No fun, no joy, lonely meals, no man, and no sex.

That was true for all of us except Lil. When the conversation turned to the lack of romance in our lives she would clam up and just let everyone else bitch and complain. One of the other ladies finally noticed her silence whenever the subject came up and called her on it. "Well, all I can say is if you're not getting any it is just your own fault."

As could be expected this brought out a lot of protests and demands for an explanation. "Look around ladies and what do you see? Look at Henry over there. Looking at him all you see is an old man with a bit of a beer belly and bald head. I can tell you he has the biggest cock I've ever seen and best of all he knows how to use it. After four babies I need a big one."

Everyone was staring at beer belly Henry until he looked up and at us. He smiled kind of shyly and then dropped his eyes back to the book he was reading. "Then there is Larry. Just look at that tall, lean and bushy headed hunk. If you want your pussy licked, god, he is so good. He must have studied under the masters. I grab a hand full of hair and can come two or three times just like that from his talents."

She was right Larry was tall and lean and still had a full head of hair. "And if anal is your thing I recommend Fred. He's got a long skinny pecker. Must be seven inches, but being thin it slips in so easily. Yum, I love that man."

We were all speechless. After her sharing, Lil had sat back and was sucking on her smoothie as if nothing had happened. Lil had three men and the rest of us had zip. Life is not fair. I mean here we all were unhappy and unloved, at least by members of the opposite sex. There sat Lil telling us she was enjoying three of them.

A first no one said a word. We just sat there looking at her. Then the protests and demand started. "You are so full of it." "I think you are just wishing." "Prove it." "Oh, come on Lil." "Stop bullshitting us." "I bet you're as unloved as I am." And more while Lil just smiled and finished her drink.

She stood and told us she had to leave and would be back tomorrow. As she disappeared into the ladies locker room I noticed Fred had walked into the men's room and he was smiling. When I pointed out that Fred was leaving also we all just sat there stunned.

I looked around. There were several other old men. Being pool side most of them where wearing swim suits and all were the baggy kind. But I was wondering what might be hidden underneath. Damn it, if Lil can be getting some why was I sitting here lonely and unsexed? More importantly what was I going to do about it?

Well I could go talk to Henry and ask him if his cock was really as big as Lil claimed. Maybe ask him to prove it. Or Invite Larry to give me an orgasm or two or three. Fred was out because I assumed he might be slipping his skinny sausage up Lil's ass about now. The final choice was to see if any of the other guys might have a hidden talent. Hidden talent was not necessary. I could and would accept any of the skills Lil had talked about.

Anal was not high on my list but the few times my old man and I had tried it was a nice change of pace. Uncomfortable at first but if I was horny enough it was good after we got started. And if the cock was a bit on the thin side that would certainly help. There might be a problem if Fred had all he could handle these days. He wasn't a spring chicken.

Bald Henry was a bit of turn off. A fat cock would be nice. But call me shallow, bald wasn't a positive thing. I did like hair on a man's head. My husband would trim down below and I liked that. It made him look bigger and so clean. Plus it didn't tickle my nose when I was doing a little oral.

Then there was Larry. Oral was my favorite bedtime sex play. I loved it when I was getting a good licking and sucking. There is just something about having a man down there giving you all his attention. There are some that do it because they feel they have to if they want to get something in return. But the best are those that enjoy doing it. I could lie there for hours just feeling those special feelings. Yes oral is good.

Just as I made up my mind Joyce from our little group got up and was talking to Larry. He smiled, she smiled and just like that they were walking away. Damn her hide. Stealing my man like that. See if I ever pay for her juice any more. She can shrivel up and blow away for all I care.

Frustrated I went home and dug out my vibrator only to find out the batteries were dead and I didn't have any spares. How crappy can life get? As I like on my bed naked and horny I was wondering if Larry or Fred would be around tomorrow at the Y. Or could I buy big cock Henry a hat. He did have that fringe around the sides.

After a lousy night I was eager to get to the Y the next morning. I was determined to solve my problem. Larry was my target. Only he never showed up and Joyce wasn't there either. Lil and Fred didn't appear either. And to top it off Nancy was sitting with Henry, smiling and laughing, over in a corner. I hate that woman, grabbing that Henry and his big member from right under my nose.

So Mary and Betty and I spent the morning in the pool doing our laps. After as we sat drinking our beverage of choice Mary asked if we'd seen Nancy with Henry earlier and where did they disappear to? Betty had noticed that Lil and Fred were among the missing while I added that Joyce and Larry never showed up either. We decided that all three of them were bitches of the first class.

It surprised me when Mary said she had thought she might want to get acquainted with Henry. Then Betty remarked that Fred had some appeal. I had to admit that I had given some thought to Larry and Fred and Henry. Betty called me a loose woman. Mary suggested I should forget about Henry. She liked the shiny look and the other thing sounded nice also. Betty kind of glared at me for a moment. OK maybe I should forget about those two and concentrate on Larry. Not that it mattered. All three of them seemed to be spoken for at this time. On that we could agree.

As I finished my smoothie Mary asked if anyone was interested in joining her for lunch at her home. Not getting any sex today I agreed that was a great idea. Betty was in, so about eleven we left for the short trip to Mary's lovely ranch home. She had a big garden in the back yard. She was giving us the grand tour and explaining the different flowers. Betty kind of shuddered and sighed, "This is so lovely it kind of makes me feel something romantic."

Mary had been leading us and she turned and just like that pulled Betty into her and kissed her. I mean really kissed her, with tongue, and for the longest time. The she pushed Betty back and said, "Now...You kiss Avery, like I kissed you."

Betty did it. She kissed me and when her tongue caressed my lips I opened my mouth and let her in. I don't know what was happening to me. I had never kissed another girl or woman like that in my entire life. Was I that starved for affection? Maybe, because I liked it, so soft, so gentle, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight.

"Ok ladies, time for lunch. I have lunch meat, cheese, fresh buns and most of the fixings. Shall we move into the kitchen? I promised lunch remember?" It was a great lunch. I even drank a beer. The elephant in the room sat there as we ate, watching us. I could feel the tension. What had happened in the garden? Was I a closet lesbian? I know I loved sex with men but kissing Betty was something special. It felt good and I was tempted to do it again. But men have that thing that women don't and I loved the feeling of it sliding up inside me.

After we cleaned up the mess from lunch Mary offered a tour of her home. When we got to her bedroom she turned to me and asked if she could kiss me. I don't know why but I was more than willing. Just like my earlier kiss with Betty it was wonderful. Then they kissed again. Then it was Betty and I. Then it took a turn.

Mary moved behind me and reached around. My blouse was being pulled up and over my head. Then my bra was being unhooked. And I was letting this all happen. Then Betty was kissing a nipple, the right one. She had to stop when Mary started to unbutton Betty's shirt. I never noticed it before. Betty had the littlest tits. No bra just bumps on her chest. "Kiss one" Mary ordered me. Betty may have small breasts but her nipples stood out and up, bigger than mine. When I sucked on it she moaned. Was this really happening, sex with another woman or two women? Apparently it was.

When I looked up Mary was topless and was pulling down Betties slacks. I stood back to watch. As the slacks reached her ankles she lifted one foot to allow a shoe and the pant leg to be pulled off. Then the other was off. There was Betty in just her cotton everyday panties. They turned to me. "Now it's your turn."

In seconds I was naked. When my jeans were pulled down my panties went with them. Because I had dropped my shoes off in the kitchen there were no problems stripping me bare. My breasts are not big but compared to Betty they looked like they were. Betty held one in her hand, "Oh, Avery...I love them. I wish I had these." Then she was sucking on one and massaging the other. At that point, I loved my tits also. It felt so good.

I can't began to tell you what all took place that afternoon. Mary had undressed somewhere along the way. We were on the bed. Hugging and kissing and touching each other. Two would concentrate on the third for a while. Then it would be another's turn. The best was when it was my turn. I was happy touching the others but when they were touching me it was so much better.

The lips on my breasts were divine. A finger or two up inside massaging that spot that feels so good. Then the best yet, Mary was lying with her head between my thighs. I couldn't take it. So wonderful and so much better than any man had ever done. I exploded over and over and over again. I swear I must have had countless shocks pass over and through me. I could only lie there trying to recover. Mary rested her head on my stomach as her fingers softly touched my tender spot. Betty was still nursing on a tit.

Minutes had passed when Betty asked, "Do I get a turn? I've got a strong itch that needs scratching. Come on ladies let's do me." We did do her. I started on the top part. Her tits may be small but I suspect given enough time I could have had her coming just from them. But Mary went down below and with me up on the top poor Betty was crying and pleading to finish. So being cruel and heartless bitches we slowed down and let her suffer, for just a little bit. I'm not sure who had the biggest orgasm. Betty had a dandy, she twisted and she went so rigid I feared she might hurt herself.

As she calmed down Mary and I spent a little time kissing and things. Just waiting for Betty to recover and be able to join in. Who knew I had this wonderful talent. Mary was begging me to not stop. The fingers from one hand were pulling on a nipple. Two fingers from the other hand were deep inside her doing her g spot. While I was sucking on her clit she had her hands on the back of my head making sure I didn't stop doing what I was doing.

I glanced up and Betty was propped up just watching us. The lazy one never helped at all. I had to do it all myself. Thankfully I didn't need any help thank you so very much. Mary was putty in my hands if that fits what I was doing to her. You may have heard of women that squirt. Meet Mary, I almost drowned when she came. When I was finally able to breathe again all I could hear was crying and Betty consoling her. I gave her one final kiss on those soft lips and one more lick before moving up into the arms of my two new best friends.

Showers were needed, desperately. Then we sat around the kitchen table naked and unashamed enjoying the afterglow and another beer. Betty told Mary, "I like your beer it has a great effect on me. Maybe you might invite us over for another one someday?" I seconded the idea.

"Well I could change the sheets and you two could go again if you wanted. As for me I'm happy and contented."

"Ya me to, let's wait and do this again when I'm not feeling so soft and squishy. I could handle this maybe every week."

So we all agreed. Mondays were our special day. The funny thing was that it took the other ladies weeks to discover that we didn't come to the Y on that day any more. When asked about it Mary just told them that she was surprised that they noticed because she was so sure that they were being entertained by the boys regularly.

Nancy told us, "Well that is kind of true, but Henry is no spring chicken and he gets a bit worn down if you know what I mean."

Joyce added, "A lady can only handle so much. It's nice to take a break now and then."

Lil shared, "I'm kind of sore so we've kind of slowing down. You know once or twice a month is good."

The end

I'm hoping this tale was enjoyable to some of the readers. I appreciate your comments.