Avery and Jenna Pt. 11: Contrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Work? What work?" He asked, looking confused. Jenna leaned against the bar.

"He said you and he had some documents to look over," she reiterated.

"He didn't say anything to me about it. We had dinner at the restaurant and decided to stay for the music," he said, waving his drink around. Jenna's face turned red, embarrassed by the disinformation.

"So, you haven't seen Avery all day?"

"Nope. But if I hear from him, I'll let you know. That is, if this wildcat lets me," he said, pushing into Alexandria. She smiled at his comment and flashed a quick grin to Jenna. The bartender found Jenna and handed her two full glasses with colorful contents.

"Thanks Carter. Good seeing you," she said, quickly walking over to the table where Janelle was waiting. Janelle took the glasses from Jenna, who immediately pulled her cell phone from her back pocket. She quickly typed a message to Avery, demanding an explanation.

The text came through seconds later, prompting a buzz on Avery's phone. He pulled it from his pocket and checked who it was. Naturally, it was Jenna.

[Where the hell are you?]

Before he could answer, Erin reached up, took the phone from his hands, and tossed it into the hallway. She looked up at him, seemingly insulted that he would rather respond to a text than relax and enjoy feeling her warm mouth on his manhood. Avery sighed and sat back onto the bed.

"I'm sorry. That was rude of me," he said to her. Erin smiled at his comment. Licking her lips to moisten them, she could taste the slight saltiness of his pre-cum. Maintaining eye contact with his face, she lowered her head and opened her mouth. She stopped about two inches shy of swallowing him. When she saw the corners of his mouth stretch toward his ears, she knew he wanted her to continue. Satisfied that his attention was squarely on her, Erin inhaled Avery once more, taking as much of him as she could. Her tantalizing hand was spinning around his shaft as it had the weekend previous. Avery let his head fall backward as Erin's head bobbed above his lap. She guided her tongue up and down his length each time she moved. Avery moaned his approval to her. Erin could taste large amounts of brackish pre-cum in her mouth. Not wanting him to cum too soon, she removed her mouth, licking her lips to absorb his taste from them. She rose and kissed him hard. Avery sampled himself in her mouth as their tongues rubbed against each other.

"Are you ready for the next surprise?" She asked shyly.

"What is it?"

"I want you to fuck my ass," Erin entreated. Avery sat atop her bed, surprised that Erin would even consider anal sex with him.

"Are you sure?"

"I've been wearing butt plugs to get ready for it. I have one in right now," she confessed, still kissing him.

"You're wearing one now?"

"Yeah," she answered, still kissing away at his lips.

"That's really sexy," he said.

"That's why I was trying to convince you to come this weekend instead of another time. I have some really good lube, and I cleaned myself out earlier, so we hopefully don't have to worry about it being messy," she said. Avery said nothing as they continued to kiss. Slightly perturbed, Erin wanted a rejoinder from Avery.

"So, what do you think? Want to fuck me in my ass?"

"Yes, please."

Without a response from Avery, Jenna grew terribly frustrated. From the corner of her eyes, tears began to form. Jenna's heart stopped and started several times, feeling betrayed and hurt all over again. Nearly two weeks ago, Avery had taken advantage of her physically. Now, he was taking advantage of her emotionally. Trying not to sob in front of Janelle, she wiped the corners of her eyes.

"Are you all right?" Janelle asked, noticing that her eyes were sparkling more than normal, a clear indication that she was crying.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just allergies," she lied, clearing her face. "Let's just keep dancing."

Erin's bedspread was a blend of wine, tan, and gold colors. Atop of the bed were matching throw pillows and two other thick pillows with plain white cases. Timidly, she lied down onto the bed, brushing her shiny, clean hair out of her face. She propped herself up with her elbows and rested her head onto one of the pillows. Her round, succulent ass was completely exposed, as the corset only covered to her slim waist. The accompanying gold g-string left nothing to the imagination. Poking out of her tight asshole was the end of her glass butt plug. She closed her eyes and tried to unwind as best she could, knowing that she was excited about the imminent events. Even if, at the same time, it frightened her. The suspender belts stretched from the corset to the top of the soft stockings, acting as a conduit to keep them together. The stockings were a sheer black, so every delicious muscle in Erin's legs could be seen through them. Avery wasted little time. He eagerly mounted Erin, situating himself upon the back of her thighs. She sighed and looked back to watch as Avery, very slowly, moved the butt plug from her.

It escaped centimeter by centimeter, and tingles of pain echoes through her anal walls. Fortunately for her, she was more tolerant than she had been in erstwhile occasions. Seconds later, Avery could ascertain exactly how large the toy was. He was impressed Erin persevered to fit something so big. It was shorter than his cock but possessed more girth. Avery believed she would have no trouble fitting him. With a last concerted effort, the toy made a tiny popping sound on its way out of her. Erin's ass was stretched open. The ring was a mild red color, which came from days of use atypical for that part of her anatomy. He placed it onto a hand towel Erin had laid onto the floor. He returned to her and began to rub the lubricant onto himself. From her warm mouth, he was completely rigid. Erin continued to look back, watching as he stroked himself with the lube. His long, black dick shined, even in the dim light. Erin was both eager and terrified. She knew this was what she wanted and she wanted to be fearless; she contemplated the origins of such an ambiguously distasteful manner of lovemaking. As Avery edged forward to pull the g-string to the side to clear the way, Erin finally spoke to him.

"No one else has ever done this to me. I'm giving it to you. I hope you understand what this means to me," she said. Avery nodded in acknowledgement and pressed the head of his cock against her ass. Erin laid her head onto the gold and wine pillow in front of her and took a long, deep breath. As Avery pressed himself into her ass, she released a long, uncertain sigh. Since the large toy was wider than Avery, she did not experience much discomfort from his insertion. Luckily for her, as the website from which Erin gathered her information, indicated that the initial insertion was the most painful aspect. However, her toys were nowhere near his length, and within moments, Avery's stiff member had journeyed into parts of her ass that had not been explored. Suddenly, his intrusion began to sting and burn. She hit her head against the pillow to divert her mind from the pain. Unhurriedly, Avery's cock penetrated her.

"Oh, fuck!" Erin said loudly into the pillow. She immediately began to lament this decision. She now believed there would be no way for her to handle a prolonged thrusting, especially from a cock like Avery's. Feeling her butt squashed against his thighs, she knew he had gone as far as he was capable. Avery propped himself up with one of his strong arms. With the other, he reached around and grabbed both of Erin's arms. She submitted, offering them to Avery. He held them against the lumbar region of her back, using enough force to ensure she could not fight back. With that being done, Avery pulled back, raising his ass in the air to pull his cock from her ass partially. The burning sensation sent Erin spiraling from her confident perch. She had no contingency to tolerate it. The first pair of tears fell from her eyes as Avery pushed back into her. The worst aspect of her first brush with anal sex was Avery's pace: slow. Agonizingly slow. At least he was taking his time, for which she was grateful. She turned her head to the side and kept her eyes closed. Blocking out the pain, she allowed herself to entertain the belief that if she withstood the session, her reward may be Avery's favor.

Though Jenna tried desperately to take her mind from her boyfriend, she could not help but wonder where he was and what he was doing. This was the second time he had been dishonest with her in two weeks. She wanted to confront him. She wanted to do whatever it took to make him tell her the truth. So many scenarios played out like movie clips in her mind. What if Mika had found them? What if Avery were in some cheap motel room, resuming his prior exploits with her? The contemplation made her shake with ire. Her body exuded so much rage, that when the current song in the DJ's playlist stopped, she pushed Janelle away from her, who until this point, was dancing around Jenna as though she were a pole. Janelle quickly grabbed Jenna by her hand and pulled her back to the table where the empty glasses of their drinks remained uncollected.

"What's going on?" Janelle asked, seeming very concerned for her friend.

"Nothing. I just miss Avery. I thought he would be here by now."

"Well, he said it would only be an hour, right? He'll be here soon," Janelle assured her unknowingly. Janelle was unaware that Carter, Avery's supposed work partner, was in the club with them. Since he lied about with whom he would be, it was reasonable to assume that he was lying about how long it would take or what he was doing. Jenna wiped her eyes, feeling a horrible knot in her throat. If only Avery would respond to her. If only he would take her wellbeing into consideration for just a few seconds to type a quick message to her. Jenna was unconcerned about the text's validity and more worried about what Avery's lying could mean. Janelle assured her days ago that he was just giving her space, and he admitted as much, yet Jenna knew he was pulling away. Then again, perhaps she was jumping to an unjustified conclusion. Was he in trouble? Possibly in legal trouble?

No matter where he was or with whom he was, she could always just perceive his love for her. Call it confidence or intuition, but Jenna knew when Avery was thinking about her. She felt no such sentiment now. In fact, tonight seemed to confirm that he had better things to do with his time than spend it with her. She contemplated just calling him, but that would require her to find a quieter spot in the club, which was impossible on a Saturday night. Leaving the club was undesirable, for if she did, there was no guarantee she would be admitted back inside. The Curtain Call always had a line for admission. Instead, she sat at the table while Janelle got them another rounds of drinks, hoping that she would hear from Avery soon. Desperate for a response, she fired a second message to him. If he did not respond within the time he specified, she would leave and, for better or worse, track down his whereabouts.

Erin's slowly dripping tears evolved into a full tributary about fifteen minutes into her debut anal session. Her slight whimpers had turned into full wailing. Still, every time Avery asked her if she wished to stop, she shouted at him to continue. He did as she said. At some point, he had ceased pinning her arms against her back, but Erin, nonetheless, did not move them. Avery was fucking her faster now, using his arms to give himself leverage. Too much leverage, and he would barely push past the outer ring of her ass, which from the multiple times he fucked Jenna's ass, he knew was excruciating and dangerous. Too little leverage, and Avery would penetrate too deeply, which was also dangerous. Even in his buzz, he knew he had to be careful. The bed was squeaking from their actions. Regret of all kinds was circling in Erin's head. She tried to remember why she was allowing this to happen. She tried to understand how Jenna could handle Avery like this, let alone enjoy it, as assumingly she did. Her logical mind formed one assertion: Jenna could not possibly enjoy being assfucked by Avery; it was implausible to her. Erin believed she was Jenna's equal in everything. She was just as smart and just as successful, but anal sex was too much for her. She finally conceded that Jenna had bested her at something.

"Stop!" Erin cried out begrudgingly. Avery did as she said, keeping his cock in her but ceasing his movements.

"Please stop! I really can't handle this," she confessed. Avery steadily pulled out of her and fell back onto the bed. With the source of her distress receding, Erin quickly found her need to cry subsiding. Bursting with indignation, she punched the bed repeatedly. Avery moved to stop her, clutching her wrists.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm just frustrated. I don't understand it! I did everything the website suggested. I wore those plugs for days. We used plenty of lube. Why does this hurt so much? What am I doing wrong?" She said, turning to face Avery. Her beauty, royal as it was, remained unscathed through every tear.

"Maybe you just can't tolerate it. That's nothing to be ashamed of. At least you can say you tried. I don't think a lot of people would have faced something like this head-on like you," he said to her, running his fingers through her hair.

"But I need to be able to do it. You like anal, so I have to be able to give it to you," she said, waving her hands around animatedly. She hit the pillow underneath her with her head a few times. It was not the fact that she was unable to satisfy Avery. If needed, she had other ways of getting Avery off. It was the fact that she could not live up to the benchmark set by Jenna. Erin found this determination unacceptable. Avery, however, heard a different statement. A statement that he did not like.

"You know, I'm not like that. You don't have to do something you dislike just because I like it. I don't want you to get hurt."

"She's not better than me. I can do anything Jenna can do. I can do it just as well as she can," Erin said to herself sternly. The comment made Avery uneasy.

"Let's stop. This is clearly upsetting you," he said, rubbing her back.

"No. I don't want to stop. I just need a break," she said, resting on her elbows. "It's my first time trying anal. I shouldn't expect to have success with something like this right away."

"Are you sure? We don't need to do this or anything else," he spoke to her. Erin's eyes caught a glimpse of Avery's stiff cock. It shined from the lubricant in the muted light. Seeing it reignited her blunted desire. Her pain ebbed. Despite her discomfort, the front of her g-string was soaked, and she was more stimulated than she was before they started.

"Come here," she beckoned. She sat on her side and reached for Avery. He scooted a few inches toward her.

"You need to stay hard. Anal is easier to do when you're completely erect," she explained, as if she were reciting a line from another source. Erin positioned her head between his legs and began to suck on him. Neither of them made any mention of the fact that his cock had gone from her ass straight into her mouth. In fact, knowing that made Avery stiffer. The mere thought about Erin going ass to mouth was almost too much for Avery. He watched as Erin's mouth consumed him, back and forth. The only thing going through Erin's mind was how fortunate she was that the lubricant was flavored. All she could taste was the wild cherry promised on the bottle. From out of nowhere, his climax approached. The sound of his moans was familiar to her. Cutting off his means of culmination, she pushed him away and resumed her original position. His orgasm abruptly halted; a few drops of watery jizz leaked from the tip.

"I want to try again. Make sure you apply more lube," she instructed. Erin gritted her teeth and readied herself for a second barrage. Her ass was going to make Avery cum, regardless of how long it took or how hard it had to be fucked. As Avery pushed back into her, she clenched her hands and breathed deeply. Still tasting the lube in her mouth, she finally managed to swallow it. She licked her lips to remove the remainder from them. When Avery started fucking her again, Erin stared absentmindedly at the wall in front of her, thinking whatever thoughts were necessary to block out the pain. Suddenly, one peculiar memory strung up to occupy space in her mind...

(...It was the memory of their first kiss. They were both hidden behind the curtains on an auditorium stage. She sat atop a set of stairs, and Avery stood between her open legs, coaching her on how to position her lips. When they finally shared their first kiss, Avery retreated as Erin was using too much of her jaw. Throughout their session, she endeavored but was not quite able to get the technique correct. It would be several more months before she was assured of her kissing talents...)

...As she thought of that moment, the moment her love for Avery originated, she realized her pain was successively subsiding. It certainly felt far and away from anything pleasurable, but the discomfort was surprisingly declining. She turned her eyes from the wall to Avery, watching him satisfy himself with her ass. An elation swelled from deep within her. Possessing a wide smile on her face, she sighed with reassurance.

"Do you like this?" She asked. By now, she knew how much Avery enjoyed dirty talk during sex.

"Yeah, I love it," he answered. Erin's tight asshole drained him of pre-cum, and it would not be much longer before it would drain him of his much-desired seed.

"Do you like fucking me in my ass?" She asked, getting a slight kick from her own dirty talk.

"Yes, I do," he responded.

"Tell me you like it."

"I like fucking you in your ass," he said to her, increasing his speed. Curious to explore her newfound tolerance, Erin placed her arms behind her back, once again offering him a measure of dominance.

"Hold me down and fuck me," she directed. Avery did as she asked, clutching her arms and pressing them against her back. The pain wholly diminished, she hallucinated a place where she and Avery were alone but together. It was a place where he and Jenna never started dating. A place where she and he were in love. A place where she was the one pleasing Avery all those times over the last few years. She felt something she had been missing for years: love for someone special. As her reverie governed her temperament and actions, she continued to talk dirty.

"That's your ass, Avery," she blurted, thinking of the sexiest things she could speak. "That's your fucking ass."

"Yeah, it's mine," he replied, pressing her arms down a little harder into her back.

"Fuck it. Fuck your ass, Avery. It's your ass! It's your ass!" She spoke aloud to him, not entirely comprehending from where her cheers were coming.

"It's your ass, Avery. It's your ass. It's your ass," she repeated. Perhaps it was admiration for Avery, maybe love, from where the origins of her willingness to talk dirty arose. Either way, her words had the desired effect. Seconds later, Avery grunted loudly and squirted inside of her. Feeling the powerful jolt of his cock, she experienced a sense of pride that, hitherto, had eluded her; she had even been edged towards a small orgasm of her own. Anal sex could now be added to her list of experiences. More specifically, anal sex with the man she desired.

"Fuck yes," she said aloud as Avery ejaculated multiple times into her tight ass, which accepted the warm liquid without resistance. Avery released her arms and rested atop Erin. She gripped the pillow underneath her and moaned contently as she lied motionless. Her orgasm came quickly and went quickly. Her inexperience with anal sex made it difficult for her to enjoy it to its full potential. Of course, this was only the first time she was anally fucked. Avery reached underneath her and hugged her, drawing from her, a wide, gratified smile.

123456...9