Avery and Jenna Pt. 11: Contrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That...was awesome. It feels like you came really deep in me," she said, lifting up into him a bit to make sure he was still inside of her. Indeed, he was, although he was beginning to soften.

"I'm all the way in, so I probably did cum pretty deep," he said, moving her hair out of her face and kissing her lips. Their session concluded, they lied together as one until Avery, finally flaccid, slipped out of Erin's well-lubricated and well-fucked asshole.

Ten minutes later, Erin watched while Avery got dressed. A smile from ear to ear and no longer in pain. The thoughts of their past, and possible future, together sustained her and afforded her a needed reprieve. Still clothed in the corset, g-string, and stockings, she was sweaty from nearly thirty minutes of anal sex.

"Instead of leaving, why not fuck my ass again? I think, if I just relax, I can let go and get off," she said. He sat next to her.

"I can't. I don't have time tonight, but I will when you get back," he said, slipping on his shoes.

"Avery...You just fucked me in my ass. Eventually, we'll need to have a conversation about what's happening between us," she declared, moving closer to him.

"And we will. But not tonight," he replied, looking back at her.

"Are you just using me for sex?" Erin questioned. Avery looked back at Erin when she spoke those words.

"Are you just using me for sex?" He fired back at her.

"You got anal. I want something in return," she responded.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to stay and sleep with me tonight," she answered in a low volume. Avery leaned over and kissed Erin deeply.

"Were it not for rule number five, I would happily sleep with you."

"What's rule number five?"

"Under no circumstances do either Jenna or I stay the night at a friend's house, if that friend is of the opposite sex."

"That's silly. Besides, you slept with me last weekend," she said with a sexy smile molded on her face.

"I'll see you later Erin," he shouted from the hallway, picking up his discarded cell phone.

"Lock the doorknob on the way out, babe," she said. When she heard the front door close, she dropped her head and ran her fingers through her hair. Never before had she felt as sexy as she did now. Her ass was thoroughly stretched and filled with cum. Save for Avery's leaving, Erin felt like she got everything she wanted. She felt like she won.

It had been an expensive month for Avery. Jenna's gift. Constantly paying for Uber rides. Better that than spending a night in the drunk tank. While he waited outside for the escort, he opened Jenna's second message.

[Please answer me.]

Avery rapidly typed a response, unknowing of Jenna's terse conversation with Carter.

[Hey baby girl. We're finished. Like I promised, I only took an hour. I'll be there in about twenty minutes!]

Jenna sat shivering and distraught when her phone lit up and vibrated on the table. When she read his message, her first instinct was to scream at him for lying to her. To call him out on his bullshit and demand that he tells her the truth, yet finally hearing from him somehow appeased her. Though Avery did lie, Jenna wanted to believe that there was a plausible, acceptable reason for why he had done so. So, she dismissed the anger. Just as she was typing her response, the phone received a second message from him.

[I miss your pretty face so much. I can't wait to see you.]

Seeing the short message caused Jenna to laugh and smile, even though her eyes were tearing. She quickly replied to him.

[I miss you too. Hurry up and get here. I'm anxious to dance with you.]

For now, the truth eluded Jenna, but she felt the truth to be inconsequential.

"JUST LET ME" (SUNDAY)

It was another heavily clouded day, not unlike the previous one. Light snowflakes took the stead once occupied by the heavy rain drops of yesterday, floating to the earth listlessly. A strong breeze crashed against the various cars, trees, bushes, and street signs near Jenna and Avery's condominium. Uncollected dead leaves levitated into the air, sprinted about a dozen feet across the small lawn behind the building, and then came to a new resting place. From the bedroom window of their second-story apartment, Jenna watched the snow descend, hearing the wind whistle a familiar tune. Mother nature was indecisive. Four days ago, the temperature reached a high of sixty-nine degrees; today, the high was predicted to be thirty degrees. Her emerald eyes altered their gawk from the frigid ballroom dance outside to her cell phone. The browser was loading slowly, but soon, the webpage of a standard weather radar appeared. Two wide swaths of light and dark green blotches surrounded their city, but neither of them appeared to be directly above it. To their north was heavy snowfall; to their south, it was light. Their city was between the two areas, so what she was seeing was a combination of both snowfalls, no doubt being blown toward them by strong squalls. She turned off the screen on her phone and placed it on the black nightstand beside the bed.

Their bed, a queen-size, did not look like a queen when three people were in it. The mattress was on the latter end of its lifespan. Its center was sunken, so they had to, occasionally, flip it over. Jenna had mentioned to him, many times, that she wanted to start shopping for a new bed, but nothing came of her complaints. She would have to be more assertive about it. When it was more appropriate, as this morning, something else was on her mind. In the middle of the old mattress was Avery, covered by his navy-blue comforter. To his right was Janelle. Her head was nestled gently against his shoulder. Janelle's hair was spread in every direction. Her face, once intricately decorated, was cleansed. Her skin was without blemish, save for a tiny black mole under her chin. One would not notice it, if one did not already know it were there. Janelle's seating atop Avery was both adorable and antagonizing. Jenna had no reason to be jealous, but like her irises, her heart pumped a thick, green blood through her veins. Jenna knew, all too well, how much Janelle coveted sex with Avery, and that in orchestrating their evening, she gave Janelle exactly what she wanted.

To receive, one had to give. That was what Jenna believed. She was gifted what she wanted from Janelle, and Janelle was gifted what she wanted from Jenna. With the night completed, their agreement was fulfilled and all was in balance. Still, as Jenna moved to the foot of the bed, her eyes never lost sight of her friend's head resting on her boyfriend's shoulder. That space belonged to Jenna; Janelle needed a reminder of her place. Jenna positioned a hand onto the bed, outside of Avery's leg. Then her other hand followed, outside the opposite leg. Slowly, she joined them. Avery's legs were open slightly, giving Jenna a clear but narrowing runway to make her approach. She crept softly, not wishing to disturb either person. Once she reached her intended location, she rolled her lips together. Carefully, she pulled Avery's comforter away from his lap, exposing his thick upper thighs, lower abdomen, and his crotch, which was covered by a pair of charcoal-colored boxers. Fortuitously, they were the kind with a hole in the front. Avery was a very light sleeper, so it would not take much to rouse him, but in their coupled years, Jenna had become proficient at retrieving his cock through these kinds of boxers without waking him. She was confident she could do it again.

Perfectly distributing her body weight between her knees and her left arm, her right arm rose from the bed and hovered a few inches above him. She breathed deeply and held it within her. In a single movement, her hand descended into his boxers and instantly found his cock. Avery did stir a little bit, but only to turn his head to the other side and reposition one of his arms from behind his head to across his chest. Jenna stared forward as he readjusted. To her dismay, his chin had come to rest above Janelle's head, and the arm he moved was now stretched across his chest, as though it were reaching for her. Jenna raised her head, realizing how close they had become. She growled quietly to herself and resumed what she originally intended to do. Exhaling and inhaling a deep breath again, in another single motion, she pulled his thick, flaccid manhood from the slit in his boxers. Avery made no movements or sounds. She had successfully uncovered him. She exhaled again, louder than the previous moment. Disturbed by the sound, Janelle shifted her position in her sleep. Turning herself to the left, she moved closer to Avery. One of her hands, unintentionally, found its way onto Avery's abdomen.

Jenna rose again and saw the way they were now lying together. It was so close. It was so intimate. Much too intimate for her to tolerate, but there were ways of separating them. Reaching to the center of her chest with the hand that once held her weight above Avery, she unsnapped the thick, plastic hook connecting the white bra which secured her breasts. As she slid the straps from her shoulders, and her tits fell from the cups, an idea formed in her mind. After partially disrobing, she surrendered her lover's phallus and reached over to her sleeping friend. Placing her hand atop what felt like Janelle's hip, she rubbed it gently. Hopefully, she could incite Janelle without Avery noticing. A few seconds into her rubbing yielded the desired result: Janelle lazily cracked her eyelids. She made no sounds and no other movements. Her azure eyes looked squarely at Jenna, who was smiling at her. After some moments of inactivity, she at last returned the grin.

"Hey," she spoke almost inaudibly.

"Shh," Jenna insisted. "I don't want Avery to wake up."

"Then why did you wake me up?" Janelle whispered back.

"Come down here with me," she ordered. Though most of her body was still asleep, Janelle slowly sat up. She brushed her hair from her face, and tossed the grey sheet on top of her to the side. Covering her taut body was nothing except a black demi bra and black panties of a functional, rather than decorative, design. She scooted down next to her friend, finally spotting Avery's lifeless member.

"Wow. Big difference between flaccid and erect," she joked, sitting on the outside of his thigh. Jenna smiled at the comment and kissed her friend. Odd and complex were Jenna's sentiments. Janelle was within a foot of Avery's revealed phallus, yet Jenna experienced no discomfort or jealousy; however, when Janelle was cuddled close to him, Jenna felt threatened. Regardless, Jenna now felt relaxed, and auspiciously for Janelle, willing to share. She turned her face to his cock and slipped it between her lips, sucking it hard and slow. Janelle watched as her friend made glossy, the object of her desire. She checked Avery to see if he had noticed anything or was beginning to wake. Thus far, nothing. Janelle was surprised how any man could sleep through having his dick sucked. Jenna closed her eyes, sliding her mouth to and fro. Not wanting to merely spectate, Janelle turned her head downward. The tip of her tongue found his scrotum. After only a few moments of their dual attention, Avery groaned, announcing that he was awake. Janelle stopped licking him and stretched back towards his face. She spread her lips against his, kissing him with enough force to fully liven his senses.

"Good morning, handsome," she said to him, reaching down with her right hand. Cupping his testicles, her fingers bounced them around lightly. Jenna heard her friend's compliment to Avery, and again, the intimate moment she was sharing with Avery was not what she wanted. Jenna stole the attention away from her by squeezing Avery harder between her lips. When he felt the added pressure, he turned his fuzzy sight from Janelle to the redhead between his legs.

"Oh, fuck," he muttered. "That feels really good." Jenna continued for a few more seconds. Convinced of and satisfied by his focus, she sexily released him from her mouth. As she pulled away, a thick strand of white saliva bridged her tongue and the tip.

"I know it does. That's why I'm doing it," she spoke quietly. Avery's eyes finally straightened, observing a shimmering smile across her face. A smile which did not last very long; she dove back onto him, pleasuring him with her mouth as she had before. His dick stretched and hardened quickly from their combined efforts. Avery watched as Jenna slid down to his base, taking him into her throat. She shook her head a few times, attempting to persuade him down farther than normal. Breathing through her nose, she swallowed, using her throat to massage the head of Avery's cock. Avery's mouth dropped open wide as she executed her technique him. It was not gifted to him often. It was difficult for Jenna to do, for it always left her throat unnecessarily sore. Nevertheless, present was she, ardently throat-fucking her lover. Janelle, however, maintained her fixation on Avery's lips. She leaned down and kissed him passionately. Naturally, Avery returned the kiss, using his tongue to explore her. She accepted his excursion, circling her tongue around his. Jenna watched as Janelle made out with Avery. Once more, there was that feeling. That odd feeling of protectiveness. She moved away from him to speak.

"Do you like my mouth?" She asked, reaching to him with one of her hands. Without breaking the kiss with Janelle, he moaned his approval of her actions. It was not his answer, but the way he replied, that made Jenna feel worse. He was so enamored with kissing Janelle, that he did not even halt their kiss to respond. Her hand found its destination, his wrist, and grabbed it.

"Do you like it when I let you fuck my throat?" She questioned. She already knew the answer. Avery strongly desired the times when Jenna used her throat on him. Still, Avery never severed his connection with Janelle. The expression on Janelle's face was cause for concern to Jenna. It was not a look of sexual attraction, but of romantic lure. Janelle was not simply kissing Avery. On a level that was deeper than her usual interactions with men, she was enjoying what was happening. Jenna was so angry, that she did not even hear Avery respond to her. She pulled his arm downward, and molded his hand to shape the back of her head. As before, she went to work on his cock. There she sat, between his legs, his entire length inserted into her mouth, and his hand on the back of her head, granting him absolute control of the entire moment. Jenna could not surrender to him more than she already had. Still, the kiss between he and Janelle was not broken. Another surprise to Jenna was the realization that Avery was not taking advantage of his position on Jenna. He was not pushing her head down or being rough. Interpreting his lack of interaction for disinterest, she pushed his hand from her head and dropped his cock out of her mouth. She coughed a few times to clear the buildup of saliva in her throat.

"Are you sure you like it?" She asked in between coughs. At the corner of her mouth seeped a thick, clear line of spit. She grunted to remove the last traces of discomfort within her. Unbelievably, Avery did not even answer her this time. He was completely under the spell of her blonde, equally attractive friend, whose hand still carefully and expertly diddled his scrotum. Lovingly doing so. That was not what Jenna wanted to see. Why was Janelle not treating Avery with the same kind of distance as her previous lovers? Jenna was going out of her way to act like the slut Avery incessantly wanted her to be, but for the second time in the same month, he was treating her like one. Janelle, for the moment, possessed him.

"Hey!" Jenna shouted to him. Finally, Avery separated from Janelle and turned his gaze to his girlfriend. She swiped the drool away from her chin.

"I'm talking to you," she said in a less cross tone. Janelle leaned to him and kissed his cheek, increasingly showing amorous affection.

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" He asked earnestly. Jenna was stunned. How could he not have heard her? Was a simple kiss from Janelle so enthralling, that he did not notice the reputed love of his life, giving him something he normally had to force her to capitulate?

"Did you notice what I was just doing?"

"Yeah. You were sucking me. It felt amazing."

"No. I was throat-fucking you. You know how hard it is for me to do that."

"I'm sorry," he said. Janelle turned his head back to her and kissed him again, then rose from his side and moved down to her friend. She wrapped her arms around Jenna's body and squeezed her tightly. Jenna did not reciprocate the hug.

"I'm sorry. I was distracting him," she tried to convince her. Jenna sighed and shook her head.

"I just want to please my boyfriend," she said quietly, emphasizing the "my" of the sentence. Janelle read the moment for what it was and chose to keep the peace. She crawled behind Jenna and collected her hair in her hands.

"Here. Put him back in your mouth," she instructed. Jenna did as she was told, leaning over his thighs. She spread her full, luscious lips around his member. Janelle pushed her head downward, and Jenna allowed her to do so. Even if Avery was the one who was being pleased, at least she was the one finally getting all the attention.

"Watch her, Avery. Watch this sexy slut get you off," Janelle spoke, biting her bottom lip. By the noises that Jenna was making, Janelle could tell Avery had passed the threshold and gone into Jenna's throat again. Janelle bobbed her head, keeping her hair bundled and out of her face, so nothing obstructed Avery's view. Not that he needed the view as encouragement. Her throat strangled the life from the head of his cock. Avery could not tell if it was pre-cum or cum or something else that she was siphoning from him, but he put up no resistance. Janelle used more force while shoving Jenna's head down harder. She did not mind the roughness at first, but soon she noticed an old sensation creeping from within her gut. It was the sensation one gets when one puts their finger down their throat. It was like candlelight in a sea of blackness, far off into the indeterminate distance but nonetheless visible. Jenna opted to continue until it became untenable, and then she would use her "safe action", which was to tap the back of her head. Doing so usually meant that Jenna needed a break from whatever was happening. Knowing Avery was watching, he would see it, and insist that Janelle let her go.

"That's it. Suck him, whore. Suck him until he nuts down your little whore throat," Janelle barked. If there were anything could eradicate the sexual demeaner from Jenna, it was the word "whore." To her, it was wholly and absolutely derogatory. It was the one label she never permitted Avery to call her, for she could not wrap her mind around how any woman could hear it, and somehow feel aroused or motivated. Being addressed that way, all interest in continuing abandoned her. She reached up with her right hand and tapped the back of Janelle's hand, indicating that she wished to stop. A changing of the guard occurred, and Avery placed his powerful hand onto the back of her head, taking over for Janelle. This was not a worrisome event. Janelle, obviously, did not know what the gesture meant, but Avery did. Before she could stretch her hand to tap his, Janelle grabbed her wrists, and pulled her arms behind her back. Jenna tried fighting back against her, but Janelle proved to be too strong for her. She easily pinned her arms behind her back as Avery hammered her face onto his crotch.

"Keep going! Keep going! Cum down this little whore's throat," Janelle said to Avery. Doing as ordered, he started thrusting his hips upward as his hand pushed Jenna's head down. She never stopped trying to free herself from Janelle, but it was for naught. Janelle's physical prowess was especially shocking to Jenna. The two ladies often worked out together, and she showed no signs of possessing the kind of power she was now using to restrain her. Jenna made differing noises: muffled moans, grunts, and screams. She tried, and failed, to rise from the bed, as Janelle was hunched over her, holding her in position. There had to be some way of telling Avery that she wanted to stop. As she exhausted the multiple ways to get out of the moment, his grunts joined with hers. From the sound of them, she knew he was close.

123456...9