Avery and Jenna Pt. 11: Contrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. Hurry up. Just fucking cum already," she thought to herself. Her stomach was unsteady, and that once faraway feeling was approaching her with increasing speed. It would not be much longer, before she could not prevent herself from vomiting. Tears saturated her cheeks. Jenna felt used. Not the kind of used that made her feel sexy, wanted, and appreciated, but the kind that made her feel like garbage. She pouted as loudly as she could, though neither Avery nor Janelle showed any consideration. Jenna was overcome by them, little more than a body of holes. When Avery at last announced that he was cumming, Jenna made no noise whatsoever. No sign of encouragement or desire that she wanted him to act as he was. There was nothing sexy about what was happening. Then he erupted, and his jizz flooded her throat, like the ceiling of an underwater tunnel giving way.

"Yeah! Take it, you whore. Swallow his cum," Janelle commanded. Given how deeply Avery was buried in her throat, there was nowhere else for it to go but downward. Most of it did find its way into her sensitive stomach, but it was a very slow journey. Jenna could feel, completely, the whole imbibing process. Avery ceased any movement; unfortunately, the moment Jenna feared, had arrived. Her stomach, agitated and angry, raged back against accepting what it was given. She coughed and choked against him, trying to alleviate her throat of all the obstructions. Unable to breathe, her body acted of its own accord. In one hard expulsion, much of his load spewed from her throat, onto his cock. Utterly nauseated, Jenna finally mustered the energy to separate from Janelle and Avery. She raced toward the bathroom. Falling to her knees, she opened the lid and immediately debarred the remainder of his jizz combined with contents of her stomach. Avery and Janelle listened as Jenna retched over the course of a full minute. Avery's release possessed a vast control of him. He closed his eyes and exhaled deeply. A single thought ran through his head as he rested on the bed: Jenna was sick.

As he opened his eyes to act on his thought, there sat Janelle, the beauty that she was, cleaning the rejected spunk from his dick, and removing the few drops that were hiding in his shaft. Her jaw appeared sunken. Loud sounds of suction were coming from her full, taut lips.

"I need to go check on Jenna," he said, rising from the bed to push her away. His arms were heavy and slow, and his push into her shoulder lacked any sort of force or resolve. Janelle easily resisted his motions, maintaining her station between his legs. Avery did not give up. He continuously tried to get up from the bed, and each time, Janelle would overpower him. Under different circumstances, his success would have been a foregone conclusion. Despite obtaining what she wanted, it was becoming cumbersome; Janelle finally stopped to calm him.

"It's okay. Just let me suck it a little more," she begged. Her hand stroked him ferociously, like lightning.

"I need to go check on Jenna," he repeated.

"Just a little more. That's all I want," she begged again, leaning down for more of him. Avery slid backward, withdrawing from her what she most wanted. Janelle sighed heavily and stopped stroking him.

"Please. I need to make sure she's okay."

"I'll go and check on her," she offered. Before her departure, she leaned forward and kissed Avery's cock a few more times. Avery fell back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. He was not as hungover as he thought he would be, but his muscles were weak and achy. Jenna. Janelle. Erin. Too many women. Too much sex. He was drained. Janelle, meanwhile, sashayed into the bathroom. Jenna was holding herself up with the toilet, crying and hacking up various fluids from parts unknown. She strolled over quickly and placed her hand on her back. Not wanting to be consoled by her, Jenna released a portion of her anger.

"Get your hands off me!" Jenna screamed, shoving Janelle away as she stood above her, rubbing her back.

"Are you all right, babe?" She questioned, raising her hands defensively.

"Babe? Don't you mean 'whore'? That's what I am to you, right?" Jenna screamed back to her, spitting out remnants of her regurgitation in the toilet.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I got caught up in the moment," she tried to explain.

"Are you sure? Because you and Avery just used me like one," Jenna said back, letting spit and tears pour into the porcelain bowl underneath her.

"Jenna, I love you. I'm sorry. I just...I just kind of lost control," she calmly spoke, stepping forward to place her hand onto her back once again.

"It's just...when I can't breathe, I tap the back of my head and he stops. I tap my head and he stops. He stops. He stops. He always stops," she said, falling into Janelle's arms, her eyes bleeding tears into Janelle's chest. She cradled her in her arms, brushing her hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry, Jenna. I'm sorry."

"Please, go get Avery. Please go get my boyfriend. I want him here."

"Okay. Okay. I'll get him for you," she said, still holding her in her arms. "I'll get him for you."

A low click echoed through the silent apartment as Avery closed the door to the bedroom. He sighed inaudibly and walked into the living room, where Janelle stood behind one of the couches, placing her clothes and toiletries into her bag. He yawned quietly and sat down into one of the chairs under the dining room table. There were no other sounds in the apartment. She zipped up her bag, then turned to look at Avery. He sat motionlessly. His eyes were closed. His chest rose and fell from his slow breathing. Janelle, fully dressed in a black jogging suit, strutted over to the table, and pulled out the chair across from him. She sat down and smiled at him, but his eyes were closed, so he could not see it on her face.

"Is Jenna all right?" She questioned, staring at his shut eyes. He did not respond.

"Avery? Avery?" The smile was gone, and a look of concern took its place. She called to him, saying his name several times before he opened his eyes. The first thing he saw when they opened was not Janelle, but instead the chandelier hanging above the dining table. There were four lights in it, but only three of them were functional. He tried to make a mental note that he needed to purchase lightbulbs, but no matter how hard he tried, the thought would not stick in his memory.

"Hey, Avery?" She spoke to him, confident that this time, he would answer.

"What's up?" He responded. His volume was low.

"Is Jenna okay? She was really upset earlier," Janelle said, brushing some strands of hair from her face. Her blonde hair shimmered in the medium light. It was a platinum color, as though it were color out of a bottle. It was straight, and the farthest-reaching tips reached prevalently between her shoulder blades.

"Yeah. She's fine. She just fell asleep is all," he answered. He rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands, trying to lighten the pressure behind them. Clearly experiencing some mild dehydration, he rose from the table and opened the fridge. From it, he pulled a small bottle of orange juice from one of the shelves. A low snap of plastic resonated through the quiet apartment as the lid came undone.

"That's good. I think she needs the rest," Janelle said back. After drinking half of the bottle, he rejoined her at the table.

"I think we all could use a little rest. It's been a very long weekend."

"Well, at least it was fun. What do you think?" She asked. She leaned over the table and rested her head against her palm. Avery finished off the bottle of juice, but did not respond to her question. After about a minute of waiting for his answer, she asked another.

"What are you going to do today?" She queried, looking down at the table instead of at him.

"I don't know. I don't have any plans. I want to wait for Jenna to wake up and see how she's feeling," he answered, placing the bottle onto the table. Janelle smiled at his comment. His dedication to Jenna was commendable, though she did not know about Erin, and the numerous lies Avery created to cover up his encounters with her. There was another long pause filled with nothing but silence. Another wave of exhaustion flowed through Avery. He placed his hands onto the table and leaned back against the chair. Seeing how close he was, Janelle reached out to him with one of her hands. Calmly and cautiously, her fingertips brushed against his.

"I can wait with you. If you want the company," she said in a low, seductive manner. Avery stared at her fingertips. She was only a few feet away. If he made a move, he knew Janelle would not fight him. All he had to do was sit up and reach out to grab her. He could do whatever he wanted. He could do anything, for she was only a few feet away.

"You can stay if you want to, but I don't think we should fuck around," he answered.

"That's presumptuous of you. What makes you think I want to? I'm just as tired as you and Jenna are," she responded.

"Are you?" He asked, calling her bluff. Janelle withdrew her hand and crossed her arms. She leaned back against the chair and sighed.

"I'm tired, but I'm also horny as fuck. I've been horny the whole fucking weekend. I was really hoping we would come back here and fuck last night, but we didn't. You fell asleep, and then Jenna fell asleep. I was bummed out about it. She hogged you all to herself this morning. I didn't really get to participate."

"I'm sorry," he replied, sitting up in the chair.

"You know, we could be fast. And quiet. If you let me ride you, it won't take me long. You can cum in me, if you want."

"Tempting as that all sounds, I'm really tired. I doubt I could even get hard."

"Trust me, Avery. I'll get you up." Before Avery could sound a retort, his phone began to ring. He took another look at Janelle before standing up and walking towards the source of the disruption. He read the name of the person calling him; it was Alicia. He sighed loudly and accepted the call.

"Hello?"

"We need to talk."

"DO THE RIGHT THING"

Ironically, "Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5 played on the radio as Avery nearly ran an upcoming red light. Anyone looking at him through the windows of his car could easily tell he was in some discomfort; true, his forehead ached to the touch. It felt as though he slept with a tight, metal ring wrapped around it. Avery was annoyed, and it showed in his driving. He was racing down the long avenue to the hole-in-the-wall bar where he left his car the day he first slept with Erin. He wished this meeting could be anywhere other than at this bar. It was filthy, smelly, cramped, and overpriced. Despite his objections, his ankle pressed his foot down into the gas pedal, propelling his car forward almost ten miles above the posted speed limit. The worst part about the bar was the parking lot. It was beset with cracks and pot holes, and there were no lines to indicate actual parking spaces. On busier days, the lot would be filled with cars parked in every way possible. Any way they could to squeeze onto the lot. Poor saps.

It was a Sunday afternoon, and the lot was blessedly empty. Avery parked next to a familiar car, a burgundy Honda sedan. Exiting his vehicle, a gust of wind blew behind him, throwing up the hood on his grey sweater. He pushed it back into its regular position and hurried into the bar. The door creaked and groaned as he pulled it open. After a quick glance of the counter, the person whom he was scheduled to meet was not there. He peered to his left, at a row of empty booths. To his right were standard tables, large enough for two people. Each table was assigned two chairs. He saw his appointment sitting in this section, tapping her painted, manicured thumbs onto the glass screen of her cell phone. Swallowing hard, he weaved through obstacles towards her. Pulling a chair out from under the table to sit, Alicia did not acknowledge his arrival. Her fingers clicked the screen at a blistering pace.

"What's going on?" He asked, getting himself situated. He made an account of her attire. She wore a long, plain white shirt underneath a black jacket covering her upper body, and her lower body was clothed by a pair of khaki pants. Her shoes appeared to be the same flat, black shoes she wore at their first meeting. Also, like their first meeting, she wore no jewelry, save for her watch and a pair of earrings, which appeared to be a precious stone. Something dark, like onyx or obsidian.

"I'm driving back home tonight. I just wanted to get together before I left," she answered, placing her cell phone onto the table. "I didn't want to leave things between us in a bad place."

"I don't think they're in a bad place, but it's good to see you again," he responded, sitting back into the table. He ran his wet palms against his black gym pants.

"It's good to see you, too," she echoed. There was no smile on her face. Quite the opposite. Her face contained the appearance of frustration, or maybe disappointment.

"So, what's on your mind?"

"Your call last night. The one where you were drunk, and told me you were cheating on Jenna. Again," she said, sighing afterward. She lowered her eyes and shifted her head to a small glass sitting next to her. It confined a clear liquid, thin squares of ice, and a small slice of lime. It was only half-consumed.

"What about it?"

"Is it true? Are you fucking someone else again?"

"It's true, but I'm not going to do it again, all right?"

"No. It's not all right." Alicia leaned forward and whispered to him, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"What are you talking about?" He replied, matching her volume.

"Why do you continue to cheat on Jenna? Don't you realize how good of a thing you have with her?"

"It was a mistake, Alicia. I was drunk, and I was a little out of control."

"Don't you see the pattern?"

"What fucking pattern?"

"First, it was Tiffany. When Jenna found out about her, she broke up with you. It's nothing short of a miracle, that you managed to get her back, because a girl that attractive, would have no problem finding someone else. Then, it was Mika, and that should have been the end. If I were her, I would have left you, with zero hope of reconciliation. The only reason, the only reason, that she stayed was because she cheated, too. Now, that was a year ago. An entire year of rebuilding and regaining trust, and here you are, throwing it all away again. And for what? Some girl you liked in high school?"

"How is any of that a pattern?"

"Here's the pattern: You slept with Tiffany, Jenna left you. You slept with Mika, Jenna almost left you. When you cheat, she leaves. What do you think is going to happen once she finds out about Erin? Do you think she's going to just sit back, and let you have a good time?"

"How would she find out about Erin?"

"This is how," Alicia said, picking up her cell phone and holding it to his face. The messenger was opened, and addressed to Jenna was a long paragraph. Avery could not read much of the tiny text on her phone, but he did recognize Erin's name buried within the message.

"I actually wrote this to her last night, right after you called me and told me the name of the girl you were fucking," Alicia said, lowering the phone. She sniffled quietly, and a small tear fell from her eye. It splashed gently against the tan skin on her hand.

"Why didn't you send it?"

"Because you're still my brother. You're an absolute idiot, but you're still my brother. And I love you. And buried in you, somewhere, is love for Jenna. So, if I sent this message, I think it would have devastated her, and that would have devastated you," she said, looking at him through her hazel eyes.

"Maybe I deserve to be devastated," he answered, lowering his head onto the table in front of them. Alicia wiped underneath her eye with her finger.

"You know, for a long time, I absolutely hated you. I used to think you snuck into my room and messed with my underwear," she said, snickering at the comment.

"I did. I would go into that bottom drawer, the one where you kept all your thongs and g-strings. I used to smell them. I even stole one to use when I masturbated." Alicia's eyes widened and her jaw almost hit the table.

"I knew it! My favorite black and gold thong went missing, and I had no proof, but I knew it was you. You're such a pervert!"

"Can you blame me? Part of me always wanted a sister. Suddenly, I was living with one. A really sexy one, too," he said, staring up at her.

"When you took my panties and masturbated with them, it didn't feel weird to you since I was your stepsister?"

"No. That's probably the reason why I did it. It's the fantasy of a lot of guys: having a hot stepsister. I just happen to have one." Alicia smiled at him and turned her head, absorbing everything he had told her.

"Do you really regret fucking me?" He questioned. Alicia turned to face him, sighing deeply just before she answered.

"Not actually doing it, no, but I regret the timing of it."

"What do you mean?"

"You have a lousy poker face, baby brother. I've always known you were attracted to me. I would catch you staring at me out of the corner of your eye. At first, it was awkward and uncomfortable. Over time, as I got to know you, it became kind of cute. Then, when I would come back from college for the summer, and you were surrounded by young high school girls but still gave me that kind of attention, it became enticing. I started to think about what would happen if I gave you what you wanted. Little things, like how it would start, where we would be, what we would do. Everything was hypothetical, so that's why it was fun. I could have you any way I wanted. That morning five years ago, when you first kissed me, I knew we were going to have sex. I didn't care that we were family. I just knew I wanted you."

"So, what was wrong with the timing?"

"Like I said, after we kissed, I knew we would end up sleeping together. But, if I had known you fucked Jenna that afternoon, I would have preferred to wait a little bit longer. I wanted it to be special. To me, it was. It just felt less so, knowing I was the second girl you were with that day. That's all."

"I'm sorry, Alicia."

"Look, if you're going to continue to sleep with Erin, you need to do the right thing by Jenna," she said, reaching for her glass and taking a small sip of the contents.

"What is the right thing?"

"Leave her. Don't make the same mistake you've made twice already. If you want to keep seeing Erin, you need to be honest with Jenna, and let her go. Or, if you want to keep Jenna, you need to stop seeing Erin. But you can't have them both." Just as her sentence was ending, Avery's phone chirped. He had received a text message.

[Where did you go?]

He held up his phone to Alicia and said, "It's Jenna. She's wondering where I am."

"Then I'll let you get back to her," she stood up. The two siblings hugged one another. As Alicia picked up her purse to vacate the bar, Avery grabbed her by the arm, turning her around.

"Hey," he whispered. When she looked to him, she was surprised to find that his lips were atop hers. The heavens opened, the choir sang, and the sun broke through the dark, black rain clouds. Her lips were soft, wet, and inviting. He stood there for a moment, his lips planted firmly on hers. Then something happened; she returned his kiss, moving her mouth around his. Her hand grabbed the back of his neck, and pulled him into her. Slowly, their mouths closed around one another's. He pressed down with a moderate amount of passion. More than what a brother and sister would have for each other, but slightly less than what two lovers would muster. When he broke the kiss, she stood in disbelief as Avery, nonchalantly, left the bar. She touched her lips, as if she were gathering remnants of him. She remembered what happened the last time they kissed, and she was experiencing that similar feeling once again.

123456...9