Avery and Jenna Pt. 11: Contrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can stop, Jenna. I can tell you're in pain," he said, releasing her. Jenna quickly placed his hands back onto her head.

"I'm fine. Please, fuck my mouth," she insisted. The fashion in which Jenna was speaking was uncharacteristic of her, yet the words were overwhelmingly seductive to him. Avery reinserted his dick into her mouth and started fucking it again. Resolutely, Avery would not stop until he was finished. As the head of his cock hit the back of her throat, she coughed and gagged. Despite the obvious difficulty it caused, she made no movement whatsoever to stop him. The hard material, from which the tub was made, caused her legs to go numb, but Jenna did not reposition herself. Avery's head fell backwards as he was entranced by the good vibrations Jenna's mouth created. Periodically, Avery would push himself all the way inside. When he did, she would allow him access to her throat. She let herself be used the way Avery wanted her. Fucking her mouth deeper and with more resolve, he ordered her to further participate.

"Rub my balls," he instructed. Obediently, Jenna reached a single hand up between his legs and collected his heavy scrotum. She massaged it as convincingly as possible.

"How is it so heavy? Did he not completely empty it when he came inside of Janelle a few hours ago?" She questioned within her mind. Regardless, Jenna did as he ordered. The cock fucking her mouth was causing her to choke and her throat to burn. Despite that, she rested in the tub, moving only when Avery told her to move. She kept her arm stretched upward, even as it grew tired from fulfilling his command.

"Do you like it when I fuck your mouth?" He asked her, wishing for her to be more vocal.

"Yes," she replied with a mouthful of his cock. The muffled affirmation was so hot to Avery.

"Tell me you like it," he commanded. Jenna dug deep into the depths of her dependence to muster the words. After he pulled his cock from her mouth, she spoke.

"I like it when you fuck my mouth," she managed to say. Avery pushed his cock back in, speeding up his actions. Jenna tasted pre-cum against her tongue.

"He must be close. That's why he wants me to say these horrible things," she reasoned to herself. Still, the faster he got off, the faster she would be free to leave.

"Don't stop," she said to Avery as his cock retreated from her mouth. He felt his balls begin to tighten. It would not be long now.

"Do you want me to cum?" He questioned, shoving himself back into her mouth. She was not prepared for it, so her teeth scraped against him painfully.

"Yes," she answered, his cock again drowning out much of the sound.

"Tell me to do it." Like before, Jenna reached into a dark recess and found the words Avery wanted her to say, even if she did not want to say them.

"I want you to cum."

"Where do you want it?" He asked, shoving his cock back into her mouth. He went hard and deep this time, causing her to gag forcefully. She thought she may vomit against him, but she resisted the urge. When Avery removed his cock from her mouth, she again dug deeply and unearthed the words he wanted her to say.

"I want it in my mouth."

"Are you my whore?" Avery asked, stroking himself roughly.

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm your whore."

"Say it again."

"I'm your whore."

"Say it again."

"I'm your whore, Avery." Jenna repeated the phrase. To Avery, he came off as a dirty name, something they used frequently in their sex. To Jenna, it was her admission to his dominance. To the fact that no matter what Avery did to her, she would remain his.

"You want my cum whore?"

"Yes."

"Where do you want it?"

"In my whore mouth," she replied, watching as Avery positioned the head of his cock perfectly with her mouth. He continued to stroke it as Jenna juggled his balls in her hand. Dozens of strokes later, Avery was ready to explode.

"Open your mouth, you whore," he ordered to her.

"Yes," she responded. She dropped her jaw and outstretched her tongue out for Avery. Soon, he began to jet long streams of liquid from his depths. She kept her mouth wide as Avery filled it with spunk. Her hand continued to rub his balls, coaxing every drop of his cum out of them. Avery regained his composure a few seconds later. When he did, he gazed upon Jenna's straightened tongue, mostly covered with thick, white jizz. She did not attempt to swallow the load. Instead, she pooled it up to her lips, displaying to him the mess he made in her mouth. A small bubble formed as a result.

"Does my cum taste good, you whore?" He asked, grabbing her head as he peered into her emerald eyes.

"Yes," she answered, still maintaining a mouthful of his seed.

"Do you like being my whore, Jenna?"

"Yes, I do."

"Say it," Avery ordered, shaking her head gently. As he did, Jenna almost lost some of his spunk. Caution was taken to ensure not a drop was spilled.

"I like being your whore," she managed to respond. Avery was not satisfied and shook her head again more forcefully.

"Say it like you mean it," he commanded. Jenna looked at Avery angrily. She wanted to reach up and slap him against the face. She wanted to pin him down and see how he liked being used. She wanted to inflict the damage he had done to her, onto him. Her words, however, did not coincide with her intentions.

"I like being your whore, Avery," she responded both loudly and staunchly. Avery released her. Avery could not exactly put a finger on it, but he could tell that something was off. Jenna was usually more spirited. She seemed, in this moment, machinelike and passive.

"Now, swallow it," he instructed. Jenna lowered her head, fighting the urge to cry in front of him.

"I said, swallow it," he repeated. Jenna lifted her head and shook it side to side.

"No," she said quietly. Not liking the answer, Avery grabbed her again.

"I said, swallow it, whore," he barked. Finally reaching her limit, she instead spat it out. Most of it did not go very far, landing atop her thighs.

"Are we done?" Jenna asked, lowering her head back down, removing traces of his cum from her mouth.

"Is everything okay?"

"Are we done, Avery?"

"Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong. Like I said, I have cramps. My knees hurt, and I'm tired. I want to get out and go to bed."

"Fine. We're done," Avery fired back. He knew something was wrong. Why she would not reveal it to him was beyond him.

"Thank you," she replied, seemingly implying that he had temporarily released her. Jenna rose and stepped out of the shower, passing him without a goodbye kiss. She grabbed her baby blue towel and wrapped it around herself. Not wasting the time to dry herself, she hovered over the sink and spat one last time, clearly away his cum.

Quietly, she acknowledged, "I can't do this anymore."

TO BE CONTINUED...

1...456789