Avery and Jenna Pt. 11: Contrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye dear," she whispered, heading out of the bedroom.

"Bye baby girl." Avery thought nothing of the text message he had sent to Erin. His decision was made, and he had no intention of reneging on it.

Avery sat in a chair near the end of the dessert case of his favorite café, phone in hand, searching through Facebook posts of friends from the past. It was a routine he did not do very often. Avery believed that if old friends wanted to get in touch with him, they would call or text. Not send a message to him on Facebook, where it would sit for months before he read it. Still, every time he signed onto the platform, he would have one or two new messages. The café was empty, a typical sign for a Wednesday afternoon. The shop was a small, square room, barely large enough for ten or twelve people to sit comfortably, let alone the human tidal wave of customers it typically serviced. It was one of the more popular locations in the city. They baked and sold a decent assortment of cakes and pies, coffee and teas. Avery favored their cherry cheesecake. As he indulged in a piece of it, he received a call from an unknown source. As usual, he did not answer it. Were the call important, the person calling would leave a message. His phone stopped ringing, and after a minute, made a high-pitched ding. A voicemail had been left. He picked up his phone and checked the message.

"Hello Avery. This is Mr. Warren. It's about eleven-thirty in the morning. I have a situation here at the office. If you could please come by immediately, so we can resolve it, I would appreciate it. I will be in the office until seven tonight. I hope to hear from you soon."

How odd it was. After all, Mr. Warren had made it very clear to Avery that he was to remain away from the office during his vacation. Avery quickly finished his dessert and cup of coffee and departed the café.

During this time of the day, the streets were almost completely clear. Drivers had either left the city for somewhere else or vice versa. Avery arrived at the building in under twenty minutes, no small feat. Walking into the building, he exchanged greetings with Penelope, who scanned him into the office. She had forgotten about Jenna's visit from two days ago, so she made no mention of it. Avery took the elevator to the fourth floor, where his and Mr. Warren's offices were located. As he left the elevator, he made small talk with his coworkers. Strangely, Carter was missing. Maybe he was out to lunch or seeing a client. As he entered Mr. Warren's office, he seated himself in a chair as Mr. Warren concluded his business on the phone. Once the receiver was down, he stood, walked to the door and closed it. He sighed deeply. Whatever the situation was, he was not thrilled about it.

"How's your vacation going?"

"It's going well, sir."

"Good, good. Now, normally I won't bother anyone during their well-deserved time away from the office. Doing so is asking to get sued. Unfortunately, this is a situation that required the fastest of responses. Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?"

"No, sir."

"All right. Well, I won't beat around the bush: Ms. Cahill called me two hours and told me she was resigning her position after she returned from her assignment in Boston. When I pressed her for the reason why, she said that you made some advances toward her that were, at first, flattering, but soon they became disturbing and disruptive to her productivity. Needless to say, the term 'sexual harassment' was used a handful of times."

"That's not true, sir. I never harassed her."

"Be that as it may, last week there was the sex rumor, and now she's calling me and telling me that you've been sexually harassing her. Even if I wanted to believe you, without a proper response from me, my business could be facing a very expensive lawsuit." Avery sat silently as he listened to the sound of all his hard work crumbling away into dust.

"Now, Erin has made it very clear to me that she doesn't want you to lose your job over this. She stressed that many times over the course of the conversation. Unfortunately, Warren & Hines has a very strict, no tolerance policy for any reported instances of sexual harassment. So, you have two choices, Mr. Wright. The first choice is, you deny the allegations. In doing so, you will be immediately suspended, pending the results of an official investigation. And if, in fact, Ms. Cahill's accusations of sexual harassment turn out to be true, I will personally terminate you, and you will lose everything you worked for. The second option is, you voluntarily resign your position from Warren & Hines. In doing so, you are not admitting guilt. If need be, we can simply say, you decided to leave the company for other pursuits. You will also receive the standard severance package: six months' salary plus any earned and unused vacation time."

"I don't believe this," Avery said, rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"Whatever you choose to do, I need you to understand that your time with the company is effectively over. My advice is, of course, to resign, and should you have any further needs from us in the future, like a work reference or letter of recommendation, it would be ethically justifiable for me to help you."

"All right. Fine. I'll resign." Avery said, looking away towards the wall, unable to come up with a viable defense of his actions.

"All right. I'll get the paperwork, and we'll get everything signed." Mr. Warren stood and buttoned his jacket.

"Before I go, I'd like to say two more things. First, I'll need you to clear out your office. Today. Preferably after hours of operation. I'll have the cleaning crew let you in. And second, I don't know what happened between you and Ms. Cahill, and I don't want to know. I'm doing this to protect my company. I hope you understand that." Avery sat quietly as his soon-to-be former boss walked out of his office. Avery sighed deeply and hunched over, placing his hands onto his head. Avery had no idea how he was going to explain this to Jenna. Fortunately, he would be receiving a lump sum of money, which would keep him afloat while he searched for a new job. It was little consolation. Avery knew the truth. He had not cajoled or harassed Erin at all. The concern now was: how far would the events of the day reach into his future? As he signed each of the forms, his hand trembled. He could not grip the pen or write very clearly. Mr. Warren drafted a check the same day for all the money owed to Avery.

After a year of working at Warren & Hines, it was over. Because of a lie.

"I WANT YOU SO MUCH"

Janelle had texted Jenna several times since their fight on Monday, but Jenna had not replied to any of them. Being one to never shy from confrontation, she decided that a visit and apology to Jenna and Avery was in order. Hopefully, it would be enough to relieve the tension and reestablish their friendship. Before making the drive, Janelle did something she had not done since sixth grade: she dyed her hair back to its original color. She had been a blonde for years, and because she kept herself free and clear of any body hair, none but a select few people knew that she was a genuine brunette. Calling out of work was never something Janelle was proud to do. It was worth it today; if it meant that she could maintain the friendships she had with Jenna and Avery, she would risk the ramifications. Her hair was dyed, washed and conditioned, and the ends were cut. By the time she left the salon, she looked like a completely different person. Her primping stopped short of getting her nails painted, choosing instead to merely have them cut. She chose a relatively simple ensemble: a nude shirt with a black bra. The bra itself was nothing special. She wore a pair of black tights and pulled up her legs, a pair of long, brown boots. To stay warm, she tossed on a thick, black North Face jacket. Staring at herself in the mirror, she did not know whether she was dressed up to apologize or dressed up to have sex. Either option was fine with her.

The drive to Avery and Jenna's apartment was twenty-five minutes longer for her than its usual duration. Traffic coming towards her direction was a nightmare, and it only worsened as rush hour approached. She parked in the small lot behind their building. As she walked towards the front door, the wind picked up and a tremendous chill crept up her spine. She rushed underneath the awning and picked up the phone outside of the building. Her delicate fingers dialed their extension on the phone outside of the building, expecting to soon hear Jenna on the other side. Instead, someone else's voice answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Avery?"

"Yeah."

"It's Janelle. Is Jenna home?"

"No, she's still at work. There was an issue at her job. She could be there all night."

"Oh. I drove all the way here, so I could talk to her."

"I'll buzz you in."

Avery ended the call, and a few moments later, the door began to ring. Janelle quickly raced towards it and walked into the warm building. She took the stairs to their apartment. After knocking on the metal door, she was greeted moments later by Avery, who was home at least an hour earlier than usual.

"You're off early," Janelle exclaimed, removing her cream scarf.

"Yeah. It's been one of those days," Avery said, taking a long swig of a Baton Bleu shiraz straight from the bottle.

"Whoa! I can imagine," she replied, hanging her jacket in the closet near the front door.

"I like what you've done with your hair," he said to her, pointing over to it.

"Thank you. Did you know I'm a natural brunette?" She admitted. Avery's eyes widened when he heard the news.

"No way."

"Seriously. I've been dyeing it blonde for years. The platinum was nice, but too bright. It made me want to go natural again," she said, running her fingers through her trimmed and gorgeous hair.

"Well, you look very beautiful," he said. Even from their wide distance, Janelle could smell the alcohol on Avery's breath. She knew he had been drinking for a while. Her keen eye noticed the bottle in his hands and how empty it was.

"So, I take it work was rough."

"On the contrary! Work was great! I made over $20,000 today," he slurred, finishing off the bottle. He placed it on the table and pulled out a chair for Janelle to sit. After removing her boots, she walked over to him, smiling as she accepted the seat. Avery sat across from her, in the same chair as Sunday. Janelle admired the flowers on the table.

"The roses are pretty. Gift for Jenna?"

"Yeah. I got them for her yesterday. I got these chocolates too, but she hasn't eaten them yet," he exclaimed, showing her the box.

"Flowers. Candy. Early valentine? Or, are you in the doghouse?"

"She's just been under a lot of stress, and I haven't done anything romantic for her in a while. So, I thought she would like a small surprise."

"Well, I'm sure she liked them very much."

"Jenna told me that you and she got into a fight the other day." Janelle's face grew warm when Avery revealed the knowledge.

"Did she tell you why we fought?"

"No. Only that the two of you fought."

"It wasn't really a fight. More like a disagreement. I asked her if she had given any thought to the three of us having a second night like we did on Friday, and she got really defensive about it."

"You mean another threesome?"

"Yeah."

"I loved last Friday night. I hope we have another threesome," Avery professed to her.

"I did, too! You know, I was really surprised, given how anxious Jenna was to make the first one happen, that she would be so nervous about having a second one, but she was," Janelle said, sitting back into the chair.

"Why do you suppose that is?"

"I can't say for sure, but I have a theory."

"What's your theory?"

"My theory is: she doesn't want to have a second threesome, because she thinks I'm trying to steal you from her."

"And are you?"

"Actually, I'm trying to steal her from you," Janelle joked. They both laughed at the retort. Janelle's cheeks warmly radiated from his smile.

"I just had a really good time and wanted to do it again. That's all."

"Me too. Maybe she'll change her mind after you two speak tonight," he said.

"Maybe. Excuse me. I need to use the bathroom. It was a long drive," Janelle said. She stood, and strutted towards the bathroom. Watching her leave, Avery experienced the same loss of autonomy as he had many times with Erin. It was as though someone was controlling him. Avery stood from the chair and snuck to the entrance of the bathroom. He waited on the outside, rocking back and forth as the wine perused his veins. It window-shopped through the parts of his mind governing logic and reason. Once it arrived, it robbed him of both. What was left behind was a dominating desire for carnal satisfaction. A few moments later, the toilet could be heard flushing and the sink running. Avery licked his lips, being driven by pure instinct. Janelle was startled as she saw Avery waiting for her to open the door. With his powerful hands, he reached over and grabbed her by the shoulders. There was no time for her to react to his actions. He gripped tightly as she was pulled from the bathroom and slammed against the closed door of the bedroom. A mere second later, Avery's mouth was all over Janelle's, and his tongue was deep in her mouth. Involuntarily, she kissed him back, coercing her tongue in his mouth. A few seconds into the kiss, Janelle's logic finally returned to her; she realized the gravity of her actions. The past was repeating itself, except it was with Jenna's boyfriend. Avery moved his hand up Janelle's shirt and squeezed one of her heavy tits through her bra.

"Oh, God," she murmured as she felt his clasp. Avery was completely out of control, seeking her companionship for little more than sex. Avery guided his hand to Janelle's other breast, rubbing it with heightened urgency. She knew it was wrong, but she did not care. The truth of the matter was: she wanted Avery just as much as he wanted her. While Avery pinned her against the door, her right hand reached behind her. She searched frantically for the doorknob, resisting Avery's advances long enough to secure a haven, where they could finish their sordid exploit. At last, the tips of her fingers felt the knob, and she gripped it with her hand and turned it. As a result, they both flew into the room as the door gave way. Janelle fell first, landing hard onto the carpeted floor. Avery fell with her, luckily not falling completely on top of her. Once they were on the ground, Avery grasped Janelle's tights and pulled them down. Concurrently, she lifted her shirt from her small body. Avery tossed her tights, indiscriminately, to his left. Janelle rose and pulled Avery down onto her to resume their kissing.

"I want you so much," Janelle whispered to him in between kisses. Like an animal, Avery snarled at her. The sound was not playful. It was meant to be threatening. A warning to Janelle that he was going to raze her. Janelle was unafraid. Her appetite for sex equaled Avery's any day of the week. Breaking their kiss seconds later, he pushed her down onto the floor. Standing back on his feet for a moment, he unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks. Janelle reached upward and grasped the bottom of them, peeling them away from him. After he was clear of the pants, she tossed them towards her discarded tights. Avery quickly removed his boxers and laid himself back atop Janelle. His rigid, curiously curved cock rested only inches away from her face.

"Come here," Janelle said hastily. Avery moved forward and inserted himself into her mouth. Janelle sucked with such force and resolve that Avery thought she was going to extract his testicles through his urethra. Pleasing him made loud slurping noises; she squeezed Avery's cock with one hand and squeezed his ass with the other. Avery leaned forward and watched as Janelle trailed her tongue up and down the long member, like a long lollipop one received at a carnival. After getting his manhood as drenched as she could from her mouth, Janelle's hands gripped Avery's ass, pulling him onto her face. As he moved forward, his heavy sac dipped right into Janelle's mouth. She suckled them erotically, making popping sounds each time she released them from her mouth. Avery grunted as Janelle's lips worked his scrotum. Janelle was more forceful with them than anyone else. It was not long before Janelle pushed against him again, causing Avery to move farther. Janelle's outstretched tongue brushed against his taint and then found the outside ring of Avery's asshole. Unabated, she dove into it. Using her entire tongue to wet Avery's ass, she licked it passionately.

"Oh, fuck!" Avery rang out, as her tongue pushed into his ass. Janelle not-so-secretly enjoyed doing such dirty things. After about four minutes of savoring Avery's asshole, she pushed him away, rising from the floor. Reaching between her breasts and disconnecting the clasp, her bra unhooked and released her mounds. She lunged for Avery, grabbing him and pushing his head between her tits. Avery licked the jasmine-scented crevice, spreading his wine-stained saliva all over Janelle's chest. Approving of his actions, Janelle reached between his legs, found Avery's impressive manhood, and stroked it lovingly.

"I want this big dick inside me," she confessed, pulling away from Avery. She stood and threw herself onto the bed, persuading her tight, black panties from her skinny waist. Her pussy, shaven and swollen, was already dripping. Quite literally. The inside of her black underwear was sullied with secretions from her hungry pussy. Avery gave chase to his prey, gripping her ankles and throwing open her legs. Janelle, playfully, closed them again. In return, he pried them back open. Janelle shut them a second time, but submitted after the third time he spread them. Despite the stretching and penetration of last weekend, her flower was still covered with a fresh, thin layer of dew. Avery leaned down and rubbed his nose against her clitoris. Janelle shook as she felt it.

"You do things no one else has ever done to me before," she spoke. Avery smiled after hearing her comment. He opened his mouth wide and placed his lips onto her pussy. The warmth from his mouth was immense. Janelle's body trembled. He savored the flavors seeping from inside of her as his tongue finally touched her. It pushed between her second set of lips. Avery raised her thighs into the air and held them in place. He eased his head back and forth, drawing from her a clear liquid. It was a scrumptious combination of his saliva and her vaginal fluid; each time his tongue entered her, she cried out a slight moan. Soon, he pulled his tongue from inside of her. As he retreated, a long strand of saliva stretched from inside of her to his lips. He wiped his chin of her. Seeing her the way she was, swollen and spread open, was driving him mad. Having already tasted her, he began to lick her clit.

"I wish you could do this to me all the time," she whispered, running her fingers through his hair. Avery glided his tongue against her clit, side to side.

"If I could, I would. I wish I had done more with you that night, back in college, when we had sex," he responded. He continued to lick her. Her pussy oozed from all the attention he gave it.

"If you wanted more, why didn't you do anything about it?"

"I guess I was nervous. You're a very beautiful woman, Janelle," he answered. As he spoke, his tongue traced a circle around her clit. He flicked it back and forth with the tip of his tongue.

"You don't have to be nervous around me, Avery. It's no secret how much I fantasize about you," she said, moaning loudly as he continued to lick her clit. She raised her head from the bed to watch him enjoy the delicate flesh between her legs.

1...456789