Avery and Jenna Pt. 11: Contrived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think about?"

"You fucking me and calling me your slut," she confessed. Despite her confidence in her sexuality, she felt her cheeks flood with blood. Avery labored on her clit, applying slightly more pressure for each strike of his tongue.

"Do you really want to be a slut for me, Janelle?"

"I'd love to be a slut for you, Avery."

"If that's what you want, then be my little slut, Janelle," he spoke. Hearing him say those words made Janelle's wet pussy drip even more. As his tongue danced across her clit, she felt a strong tingle growing inside of her. It began in the bones of her toes. It bounced against her trimmed toenails. From there, it swam through her bloodstream from her ankles to her knees. Simultaneously, her scalp sweated a similar tingling sensation. It hitched a ride with the two drops of sweat descending down her forehead to her eyebrows. Watching his long tongue please her caused a deep friction, and from it, tiny sparks ignited a small brush fire along the grain of her eyebrows, burning their way to her eyelashes. Microscopic fireworks flew from the tips of her eyelashes and landed on the thin skin of her lips. The remnants of the fire seared her lips, causing them to swell and encircle. The heat made her cry out in elation. That same heat ran a marathon down her throat, drying it and leaving behind, scorched earth. Moments later, that same heat burst from her chest. The blood in her breasts boiled down to nothing, forcing her nipples to harden in place. After completing its work on Janelle's large nipples, it swam into her stomach. Her abdominal muscles contracted, revealing how taut her stomach was. Less than a second later, the tingling traversed through her stomach and finally, combined with the tingling sensation of momentum that swelled upward from her thighs. Like two weather patterns blending together, a storm was created.

"Oh, my God," Janelle whispered, surrendering to the hurricane within her. Hearing her voice her pleasure gave Avery more enthusiasm to continue. Though he was only licking her clit, he could feel the muscles inside of her womanhood contract, in preparation for the climatic hurricane to make landfall.

"Avery?"

"Yes, Janelle?"

"I'm so close!"

"Then cum for me, you slut."

Strike after strike of lightning crashed down from the clouds above; the same clouds formed by Avery's magnificent tongue. The lightning made her twitch with intense bolts of pleasure. They were only a portion of all the vibrations she experienced; thunder roared a second or so after each bolt. Janelle could hear it echo in her ears. Together, the union of lightning from Avery's tongue and thunder from her orgasm created rain. Janelle's pussy squirted a substantial amount of liquid, splashing against Avery's tongue and chin. Some of it even managed to cross the threshold into his mouth. The storm within Janelle raged for close to four minutes as Avery's tongue, like a whip, lashed her rigid clitoris. Janelle expelled another strong gush of fluid, this time almost entirely flowing into Avery's open mouth. As the winds died down and the storm clouds began to break, Janelle snaked her arms down and placed her hands onto Avery's chin.

"That was...the most incredible...orgasm...of my life," she managed to speak through the uncontrollable and shallow breaths filling her lungs. "I'm sorry I squirted on you."

"It's okay. It was actually kind of hot," Avery said, wiping all of her fluids and his saliva from his face. The bed underneath of them was drenched.

"Good, because I squirt often, and I squirt a lot," she confessed, running her fingers through her hair.

"It doesn't bother me one bit," he assured, rising from between her thighs. He licked away some of her ejaculate from his lips and fingers. Climbing onto the bed, Avery pushed himself into her constricted depths moments later, interring his large, black cock until he reached the base. Janelle shouted out in pain as he forced her to accept him, and his tip poked the outside of her cervix. She wrapped her shuddering legs around Avery's frame and enfolded him tightly as he thrust into her. Janelle raised her head and bit Avery's shoulder firmly, as though she were responding to the attack of a predatory creature. Janelle did not fear him, as she fancied herself a hunter as well, and her prey was within her willing embrace.

"Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder!" She shouted. Not one to be easily dominated, Janelle established herself as his sexual equal, scrapping her fingernails against his back. All the different smells and sensations Avery experienced were so intoxicating. Jenna neither used her teeth on Avery, nor did Jenna ever claw at his back. Avery grunted fiercely each time he pushed into her. Janelle lied atop the bed, utterly exhilarated from having Avery inside of her. He felt so good to her, but she needed to have more.

"Slap me. Fucking slap me," she begged. Avery lifted high enough to give his arm the correct distance. Afterward, he raised his hand and struck Janelle across her cheek. The force was so strong that it caused her face to turn to the side. Janelle's pussy drooled and her nipples hardened seconds after the powerful strike collided against her cheek. For a moment, Janelle lost herself. Avery's pounding of her pussy quickly brought her back to their intense sex.

"Slap me again!" She ordered. A second, slightly more powerful hit struck across her cheek. Once again, seconds after the hit, her pussy oozed against Avery and her nipples grew firmer.

"Oh, fuck!" Janelle exclaimed her level of arousal. After the second hit, she grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him closer to her face.

"Slap me harder," she pleaded to him.

Obliging her of what she asked, Avery struck her again. This time, it reddened her face. Janelle cried out in unadulterated lust after his hand connected with her engorged cheek. Avery's manhood was so deep inside of her; it was ramming perfectly into her spot, urging another climax to come.

"Fuck me harder!" Janelle requested. Closed were her azure eyes as she felt the massive rod summon her release from high upon its perch. Despite their position, tears streamed from her azure eyes. They were not tears of sadness. Or pain. Or even happiness. They were tears of longing. They were the kind of tears one cries when one is fucked into a nameless, inexplicable sense of escape. Jenna could never understand what fucking Avery meant to Janelle. She had such a hard time connecting with men emotionally. Interest in any one male lasted only a few months before she required fresh stimulation. However, attachment grew rapidly to any man who could get her off stronger or more frequently than usual. Avery was such a man. Presently, he was giving her one of the best fucks of her twenty-six-year-old life. While his cock brought her closer and closer to release from her own animalistic nature, it brought her closer and closer to amorous emotion to Avery. She grabbed his head and looked him in his earthy brown eyes as he destroyed her from the inside out.

"You fuck me so good," she said to him quietly. Avery grunted like a fiend when she spoke those words. Janelle dropped her head onto the bed and firmly gnashed her teeth. Avery was fucking her fast and rough, but he could feel the changes within Janelle. They were the telltale feelings of an impending female orgasm: she shuttered with every breath, the roof of her vagina began to spasm, and something, perhaps a muscle, felt like it was being pulled inside of her. Eventually, Janelle went silent, and so, too, did Avery. Only the sound of Avery's dick sliding in and out of Janelle's wet hole was audible. Avery knew what was happening as, in addition to all other feelings he experienced, the entrance of Janelle's womanhood caved and locked him into place. From out of nowhere, the roar of a mighty tigress sounded from Janelle. She came so hard, Avery genuinely believed for some time, that he had caused her bodily harm. The truth was far from that. Janelle reached a high that she had not experienced since a night of wild, sexual experimentation in college.

"Fucking hell," she managed to say as she squirted against his lower abdomen and crotch. True to her word, its amount was bounteous. Janelle's body went limp. Every muscle in her body, save for the ones above her knees and below her navel, eased and unwound. Soon, her blood was flooded with endorphins. Her fingers and toes were numb. Her ears heard nothing. All sense of time was lost. Any concept of herself was lost while the climax controlled her. Avery was not far behind. He altered the way he was fucking her, pushing inward completely and pulling out almost completely. He slowed down, and used the tightness of Janelle's pussy to massage the sensitive portion of his cock. It was an inch underneath the head. Around it was a black ring, signifying it as the place where he held himself when he masturbated. When he felt the cum swell through the shift, he thrust deep into Janelle one last time. The first shot of cum had nowhere to go but against her cervix. Janelle, still quite high from the hormones raging within her, further shook as she felt his phallus twitch. Avery pulled back some as he continued to water her thirsty flower. His high was shorter than Janelle's but no less gratifying. Neither of them could tell, but Janelle was so full of cum, some of it leaked out. Her tightness and Avery's rigid member left little room for it all.

"Oh, my God," Janelle whispered, somehow managing to hug Avery. She was completely spent. Her mind was miles above the bed, and there was no timetable for its return. Her legs stayed wrapped tightly around Avery. He closed his eyes and relaxed. His animal desire quelled, at least momentarily, Avery felt his head begin to twinge. A headache was approaching, no doubt from the intense orgasm he experienced. The two were tied into a knot so securely fastened, they could not sense Jenna sitting in the doorframe. In fact, she had been there for almost six minutes, long enough to watch Janelle squirt against Avery and saturate the bed, and for Avery to empty an enormous deposit of sperm into her blistering pussy. Jenna quietly turned around and left the apartment, unable to process the duplicity she had just witnessed. Janelle continued to caress Avery, kissing his cheek repeatedly. Their bodies were one sweaty mass. The smell of sex was all over the bedroom. From the sound he made, Avery had fallen asleep atop Janelle, with his still stiff dick lodged inside of her.

"I'M YOUR WHORE, AVERY"

Avery awoke, hours later, from his nap, still naked from waist to foot. It was nighttime. There was no clock in the bedroom, and he did not have his cell phone to check the time. Janelle, and all traces of her, were absent from the room. Although, there was a large, white stain from them both underneath where Avery was resting. The essences from their bodies brightened the dark blue top sheet. Avery draped the blanket on top of him over the stain, and then dressed in his boxers and pants. He walked into the living room to find Jenna sitting at the dining room table. The chandelier lights were dimmed almost to the point of being turned off. She had finally opened the box of chocolates Avery purchased for her. As she slowly ate the long, chocolate sticks, her fingers pressed away against the touch screen of her cell phone.

"What time is it?" He asked, wiping the crust away from his eyes.

"It's almost ten," Jenna said quietly. She chose one of the chocolates from the box, a very dark piece with red wrapping, and in one slow, fluid motion, placed it completely into her mouth.

"I was actually getting ready to join you," she said through her chewing.

"I just want to get some water. I feel dehydrated," he responded back to her. Jenna rolled the empty wine bottle onto the floor.

"I thought you were saving the shiraz?" She said, finally moving her eyes from the cell phone to meet his. Even in the low illumination, Avery saw there was something strikingly possessed about them.

"It's just been a very long week," Avery answered, walking into the kitchen for something to quench his thirst.

"No kidding," Jenna said. She was probing through Janelle's Facebook page for any indication that she was spending time with Avery behind her back, but she found nothing. Despite the lack of evidence, Jenna believed she had solved the mystery. Save for the instance of the hour he took to get to the club over the weekend, Jenna now believed that Avery and Janelle had been sleeping together behind her back. Avery swallowed the cool water and filled the glass a second time.

"How was work?" Avery asked, drinking down the refill.

"A nightmare. We have to start completely from scratch," Jenna answered, taking another chocolate, of medium darkness and in green wrapping, from the box. She was almost finished with the box, eating even the flavors she did not routinely enjoy. Utterly lost was she, in deception and vulnerability. She wanted to stop breathing and to stop feeling. Avery, unaware of her disposition, walked behind her, extending his arms around her to envelope her tightly. Jenna was experiencing maltreatment, as though she were being held by an abductor rather than someone with whom she had built a life. He kissed her cheek with the same lips that kissed Janelle hours earlier.

"How dare he do such thing?" She thought to herself. "Does Avery have no sense of decency? The least he could have done was brush his teeth before he put his jaded lips on me."

"I missed you," he spoke. With each word, Jenna was poisoned. She now recognized them for what they were: not reassurances of his love for her, but rather, manipulations. In Avery's words was an authority unseen but still persuasive, like a powerful gust of wind. When he spoke, Jenna's resolve bent to his own. Her body reacted and submitted to his wish. Jenna came to realize how much of a prisoner she was in her own home. Still, she found it difficult to accuse or starve Avery of anything.

"I missed you, too," she said quietly, putting the penultimate piece of chocolate, a standard milk chocolate piece, in her mouth and chewed it slowly. Her eyes remained fixated on the table. They tried to send messages to her brain that what she was looking at was the lid to her box of chocolates and the glass vase filled with the twelve lies Avery gave her yesterday.

"I'm going to take a shower. Why don't you join me?" Jenna seethed and her blood boiled with blistering resentment. Avery was so convinced that his charms were still working on her, he probably could not tell that she was emitting fury. And yet, his words sapped her of volition, and in its stead, came obligation.

"Sure," she said softly. Avery smiled and kissed her cheek once more before leaving to go to the bathroom. Of course, he wanted to take a shower. He needed to wash Janelle's remnants from his body, so she would not know what happened, but Jenna already knew. She was present when Avery ejaculated into her best friend's pussy. Jenna's heartbreak was equaled only by her desire to make Avery happy. She knew what she had to do, yet she found no strength within herself to leave the apartment. Pushing the all but empty box of chocolates away from her, she accidentally knocked over the vase of roses, spilling the water and leaving them to die. She stood and walked into their bedroom. It was no longer a haven for Jenna. It was soiled by Avery's actions. Jenna nonetheless undressed. Avery had given her an order; he wanted her to join him in the shower. She was not going to disappoint him, no matter how many times he disappointed her.

Avery adjusted the water temperature to Jenna's preferred level. Jenna walked into the bathroom a few seconds later, placing her hair band onto their fountain sink. Jenna opened the shower curtain and stepped inside to join him. Her tight, young body shined from the yellow light reflecting against the water from the showerhead. As Avery scrubbed underneath his arms and stomach with the bar of soap, he moved to allow Jenna an opportunity to begin her bath. Jenna inched forward and stood motionless as the water consumed her. She made no effort to begin to wash herself. Avery continued to run the bar of soap over his skin, cleansing himself of the sex, sweat, and sleep with Janelle from the afternoon. After a few minutes of rigorous scrubbing, Avery was confident enough that he no longer hid any hints of Janelle on his person.

He put the bar of soap onto the caddy that hung on the wall and moved towards Jenna, who was letting the water drown her. Avery slithered her hands around the front of her body and upwards to her large breasts. This, normally welcome and loving gesture, was disgusting to Jenna. She knew that if she allowed him to touch her, he would want more. As she possessed no resistance to him, there was no stopping him from doing as he pleased. When Avery squeezed Jenna's tits, she felt dirty, even in the liberating water falling above her. She lowered her head and closed her emerald eyes. If she just kept quiet and did as Avery said, it would soon be over. He would be satisfied, and Jenna could be left alone to grieve the forthcoming death of her relationship. When Avery began to move his hand between her legs, she quickly reacted to push away his advance.

"Please don't," she said, practically tossing his hand away. Startled by the show of force, Avery stood in place, trying to understand why he was being denied. Jenna did not have a reason ready for why she stopped him. She thought quickly and turned to face him.

"I'm having awful cramps," she lied. Peering downward, her emerald eyes saw Avery's stiffening dick. Once, it was all hers. It was supposed to be all hers. Instead, Avery had developed a habit of sharing it with other women.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know," Avery said, reaching behind him to grab the bottle of shampoo from the shower rod. Before he could open it, Jenna yanked it from his grasp and placed it into the caddy.

"I can please you another way," she offered. Her eyes hid her inner turmoil well.

"Tell me I'm your whore," she said bluntly.

"I'm not going to call you a whore," he retorted, reaching for the shampoo. She grabbed his hand and held it in hers.

"Do you love me?" To this question, Avery paused for a moment.

"I love you with all my heart." Jenna was shocked by his ability to say so with such conviction. She almost believed him.

"If you love me, then please do what I asked," she said, releasing his hand. Avery swallowed hard.

"You're my whore, Jenna," he spoke calmly. Hearing him say so, Jenna immediately dropped to her knees against the uncomfortable porcelain tub.

"That's right. I'm your whore, Avery," she cooed. Avery had never heard her speak in such a way. She grabbed him and pushed her mouth onto him deeply, sucking it out of accepted submission. There was nothing resembling love or affection behind her actions. They were purely out of Jenna's misguided belief that her purpose was to satisfy Avery, regardless of how he treated her. She gathered him all the way to the base, pulled back all the way to the tip, and then gathered him again. She slid up and down against him in that manner until he was fully erect. Once he was, Jenna reached for and grasped Avery's hands. She positioned them on the back of her head.

"Fuck your whore's mouth," she spoke, opening it for Avery. He did as she instructed, fucking her mouth slowly. Jenna made no motions or sounds. She secured her hands onto her thighs, keeping them in place as Avery rocked his hips back and forth. He teased her by pushing the head into her mouth and pulling it back out. On the occasions when Avery did this, Jenna leaped forward and tried to catch him with her lips. She did nothing of the sort this time. Perhaps she was in too much pain. He did not want to push her for anything, if she did not want to do it.

1...456789