Avery and John's Last Argument Pt. 01

Story Info
A young couple's argument turns into a night of infidelity.
2.6k words
4.18
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story so please leave any suggestions or comments for the future.

Avery had always been a loyal, modest, and respectful woman. That is, after her freshman year of college. Growing up in a conservative and protective household she was overwhelmed by the freedom that college brought. In just her first week at ASU she had her first drink, lost her virginity, and had her first threesome. The rest of the year continued in a similar fashion, but once the year came to a close she realized it was time to return to her conservative roots and become more of a "datable" woman.

Avery and John met during their sophomore years of college. John was a finance major and was relatively attractive. He worked out often and put in enough work in school to land a good job after graduation. While he was by no means ugly, he certainly considered himself lucky to have found himself in a relationship with Avery.

Avery was a perfect 10, one of the reasons she was so popular during her freshman year. She was 5'4", athletic, blonde, perky C-Cups, and a tight round ass that begged to be smacked. Avery wasn't exactly a genius, but she worked hard in school and wanted to help people as a psychologist.

Avery and John had been dating for almost 2 years when things started to get a little difficult. They were both entering their last semester of college and their career goals weren't lining up.

"Finance jobs exist outside of Arizona John, we don't have to be here forever!" yelled Avery. She was hoping to return home to Utah to be with her family and assumed that John would be able to join her.

"I already have connections here! Do you ever listen to me? I told you that I could expect an offer from some of the major companies around here. I'm not leaving my career behind just because you're a little homesick." John was frustrated. He had planned to continue his career path in Arizona and expand on the connections he had from school. The stress was starting to get to him, and his words were showing it.

"Don't be a dick!" Avery said. "You can make connections anywhere, or just find a job where you can work remotely?" she suggested. Avery really wanted things to work out as she truly loved John and was hoping they could be together forever. John loved Avery as well, but she definitely knew how to get on his nerves.

"Work remotely? What are you even talking about? I can't do this right now, it's a Friday and I'd like to relax with my friends." John left their apartment and stranded Avery alone with her thoughts.

"He's probably just stressed with school and thinking about his career, I can't get too mad at him", she thought. Avery decided it would be best if she just spent the night with her friends and tried to forget about the thing, at least for the weekend. She called her closest friends and told them to bring some wine so they could watch The Bachelorette.

John had different plans. Hoping to drink his frustrations away, he left for Kyle's frat house. Kyle was a bit of an enabler, and as the frat president, certainly knew how to throw a party. Luckily for John, Kyle was hosting one of the biggest parties of the year at ASU to kick off his last semester in college. John began drinking, and Kyle certainly helped him. By only 9 PM John was completely drunk, slurring his words and complaining about Avery to a random sorority girl.

"She just doesn't understand how important my career is to me," he said to the fit young sophomore in front of him. "I know she wants to see her family but if it's really that important to her then maybe we need to take a break!" John was surprised that he had said that to a random sorority girl but figured it wasn't a big deal. Kyle overheard John complaining and barged into the conversation.

"Man, you can't let her hold you back. I know how much you like her, but you need to focus on yourself and go after your own goals. If you guys are truly meant to be then it will work out in the end." Kyle was definitely proving himself as an instigator. He handed John another drink and left to entertain the rest of the partygoers.

Avery, on the other hand, was discussing her fight with John as well. All of her friends had huddled on the couch as she recounted their argument.

"I see where he's coming from and I just want him to be happy, but I also miss my family," Avery said to her friends. She was beginning to feel bad about the fight, worrying that maybe she was holding John back from his goals.

"Don't worry about it too much Avery. Plus, Utah isn't that far away anyways! You could always visit home on the weekends if you got a little homesick!" Avery's friends knew how much she loved John and didn't want her to be so concerned.

"You guys are right," Avery said. "I'm gonna call John and apologize, it wasn't worth getting this worked up over things." Avery dialed John's number and her friends listened as she waited for him to pick up. After a few rings, they heard a voice.

*At the tone, please record your message*

Avery hung up. "What could he possibly be doing?" Avery then decided to call Kyle, thinking maybe he would know.

"Heyyyyyy, wh-what's goin' on Avery?" Kyle was clearly drunk.

"Hi Kyle, are you with John? He isn't picking up his phone."

"Oh yeah, he's at the frat house, we're having a party. He mentioned you guys had a fight or something"

"He didn't tell me about a party. Is it alright if I come by to see him?" Avery was concerned but knew that John loved her.

"Uhhh, only if you wear something sexy!" Kyle was a douchebag, especially when he was drunk. Avery hung up the phone. She said her goodbyes to her friends and started heading towards Kyle's frat. It was nearly midnight, but Avery felt bad about the argument and she wanted to apologize to John before it became a bigger deal. Avery arrived wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, much to Kyle's dismay.

"Not the outfit I was hoping for, but you're still hot." Kyle reached to grab Avery's ass but she smacked his hand away.

"Where is my boyfriend?" she asked.

"Uhh I don't know, I think he went upstairs or something." Kyle figured it was best not to mention that John and the sorority girl were getting pretty close at the party.

Avery pushed through the doorway and started up the stairs. She began knocking on doors to the bedrooms upstairs to no luck. The first three rooms were filled with drunk romantics, having sloppy sex they'd barely remember in the morning. Avery was starting to get worried but she trusted that John would never cheat on her. She then attempted to open Kyle's door, which was locked shut. She remembered that Kyle had once told her that his door stayed locked at parties, as the only one who used his bed was himself. She continued to the last door in the hallway, pushing it open slowly.

There was Kyle and the sorority girl, sound asleep in the bed. Avery was confused, sad, and most importantly furious. She began screaming at John and the girl, waking the girl up. The sorority chick hurried out of the room as John was completely passed out. Kyle immediately ran up to check on the commotion, seeing Avery in tears as she yelled at the drunkenly asleep John.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay. There isn't anything you can do about it now." Kyle tried to console her the best he could. He tried to wrap his arms around her in a hug.

"Get your hands off me, How could you let this happen!" Avery screamed.

"I can't control his actions, Avery. He made this decision on his own. The only thing you can do now is decide what to do next." Kyle smirked, clearly displaying his intentions.

Avery knew what he was hoping for. "You're disgusting, what is wrong with you!"

Kyle grabbed her and tried to calm her down. "All I'm saying is that if he's going to do it, you should get him back. Then you guys are even and you could get back together like nothing ever happened!" Kyle was clever, and it was working on Avery. She could feel his bulge poking into her as he restrained her.

"Kyle, I can't just cheat on him!" Avery was conflicted.

"It wouldn't be cheating Avery, just think of it as payback as punishment for his mistake. What happened to you? Freshman Avery wouldn't even think twice about this." Avery was taken aback by that comment. Was she really that much different now? Was she no fun anymore and John was looking for something more exciting?

"Fine, but we need to have proof for him to see in the morning." Avery submitted to Kyle's games.

Kyle took a singular key out of his pocket and led Avery to his room. Avery heard the door lock as Kyle shut it behind them. He pulled her towards the bed and began feeling every curve of her body.

Avery shook as she felt his hands run down her sides towards her waist. Despite the baggy clothes she was wearing, Kyle could feel the smooth curves of her body and he was desperate to feel more. As he stood behind her he began to slide his hands up her sweatshirt, finding no bra underneath. Her perky breasts fit perfectly in his hand as he squeezed them. Avery felt his erection growing against her backside as she felt his breath against her neck. Avery was reverting back to her wild, freshman self and Kyle was ready to remind her what college life was about.

Kyle spun her around and grabbed Avery's neck as he pulled her in for a kiss. Avery couldn't believe she was kissing another man for the first time in over two years while her passed-out boyfriend was only a room away. Kyle pulled her closer and grabbed her perfect ass through her sweatpants, getting harder with the thought of taking them off. Kyle was ready to explore every inch of Avery's body, and Avery began doing the same.

Avery slid her hand down Kyle's muscular chest as she grabbed his boner over his shorts. While John didn't necessarily have a small dick, Kyle was nearly twice the size in length and girth. Avery had always felt slightly unfulfilled by John after everything she experienced as a freshman, but tonight she would get the full experience she had tried so hard to forget.

Kyle lifted Avery off her feet and carried her to his bed. This turned Avery on in a way she hadn't felt in a long time, his complete dominance over her causing her to crave him more. Kyle ripped off his shirt and spread Avery's legs as he pulled off her pants. As frat president, Kyle learned a thing or two about getting a woman to obsess over you. Kyle kissed the insides of Avery's legs and then touched the tip of his tongue to Avery's dripping pussy.

"Holy fuck!" Avery could no longer contain her arousal as Kyle began to eat her out. Kyle was grabbing at Avery's breasts while he ate her out, playing with her nipples and pleasuring her more than she had ever felt. Avery began to squirm as Kyle continued to slide his tongue against her clit, drawing her closer and closer to orgasm. Kyle removed his hands from Avery's breasts and pushed two fingers deep into her soaked pussy. Avery jolted with pleasure as he pushed his fingers deeper.

"You think you want my hard cock inside you next?" Kyle teased her.

"Oh fuck I'll do whatever it takes for you to fuck me" Avery begged. Kyle liked the sound of that.

"If you want me to fuck you then you're going to have to get my dick nice and wet. Get on your fucking knees."

Avery instantly obeyed as she lowered herself onto the floor. Kyle undid his belt as she pulled his pants down, unveiling his 11-inch cock. Avery grabbed his massive dick, unable to fit her fingers all the way around it. She licked the tip, sending a wave of pleasure through Kyle's body. Avery then opened her mouth as wide as possible, praying it was enough to fit even the head. She moved her mouth forward as she felt the bottom of the head press against her tongue. Avery was well practiced, but this was by far the largest dick she had ever handled.

"That's it bitch, keep going" Kyle groaned as Avery slid the first 2 inches of his cock down her throat. Avery typically hated being degraded like that, but something about the mixture of cheating on her boyfriend and Kyle's dominance made her feel extra dirty.

Avery bobbed on the head of Kyle's dick, struggling with only of portion of what he had left. Kyle clearly was hoping for more as he grabbed the back of her head and forced her further down on his shaft. Avery's lips made it about 6" down his cock when she began to gag, gasping for air as he held her head down.

"You are such a good fucking girl" Kyle praised her impressive handling of his dick. He didn't know this, but Avery's biggest turn-on was praise and his comment encouraged her to regain her control and work the rest of his shaft. Avery grabbed Kyle's huge balls with her right hand and the bottom of his cock with her left. She began stroking the bottom of his dick while she bobbed on the top six inches, bringing Kyle close to unloading his cum down her throat.

Avery could tell he was enjoying her masterful work and knew he was close to finishing. Before he could finish, however, Avery had to see how much of his huge dick she could take. She slowly stopped sliding her lips up and down on his cock and held her lips about six inches down his shaft. Avery then began a slow descent on his shaft, slowly enveloping inch after inch until there were only two inches left. At this point, Kyle's dick was throbbing, desperate to be finished. He knew it wasn't long until he would burst, and he had plans for where he wanted that to be.

"Take my entire cock down your throat and I'll cover that pretty little face in cum" he commanded. Avery instantly obeyed his command with the help of Kyle's hands forcing her head down. Her nose pressed against his perfect abs as she felt the tip of his cock touch the very back of her throat. She reached for Kyle's balls and instantly felt their pulse as he began to unload his cum down her throat. Avery slid all 11 inches of his cock out of her throat and held his cock as he painted every inch of her face. Avery had never seen this much cum in her life as she tasted his slightly salty load.

Kyle continued to rub his dick as he ensured every drop was left on Avery's face and then proceeded to grab his phone.

"What are you doing?" Avery asked.

"Getting proof for your cheating boyfriend." He responded as he snapped a pic of Avery's cum-covered face and tongue.

Avery wiped off her face with a towel and when she was fully cleaned up she found Kyle's buff figure standing over her.

"We aren't done just yet..."

Stay Tuned for Part 2 and Leave a Comment/Review