Avril and the Shoe Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled myself up and sat onto the stall where Avril had been sat a few moments ago and watched this sexy young lady in her bare feet wandering slowly along the aisle looking at all the different designs.

When she spoke she did so over her shoulder. Without turning she asked, "so is that standard, the way you've just played with my feet. The way you've tickled my toes and rubbed my ankles then? Is that the way you measure everyone's feet? Cause it didn't feel very standard." She left the words hanging in the air.

Her words were like a lightning bolt in my head. It was as if a siren was immediately wailing at full volume in my brain. I was busted. I was fucked. I had visions of her going into meltdown and throwing some kind of celebrity tantrum. Of her bodyguard turning up and beating the shit out of me. Worse still, of them calling the police. Had I actually broken the law? I don't know. I certainly didn't want to find out.

I sat in silence. No words or sounds coming out of me but with my internal voice screaming in panic in my head.

The voice in my head was silenced as she spoke again. Still, she did not turn and look at me but instead she continued to move along the aisle, occasionally stopping to pick up a shoe, admire it, place it back and continue down the line.

Her tone was friendly and chirpy but what she said rocked me even further. "What about looking up my skirt? Is that standard? Is that how you were trained to measure fit? Is that what you do to all your customers? Look at their panties. Opening their legs and looking up their skirts. Did you think I had noticed?"

I was dying inside. This could not be any worse. Or so I thought. Now she turned to look at me. She tilted her head to one side in a quizzical fashion as if she really wanted to hear the answers to all of her questions. But she was smiling. The same warm and friendly smile as before.

She took a few steps back towards me and spoke again, "And what about watching me shower? Is that part of the training? Is that something that you are supposed to do? Is that standard?" Again, she left the words hanging in the air. But then she let out a little a giggle. In fact she was now laughing slightly. A friendly giggle as though she's caught me stealing an extra cookie from the jar. As though my behaviour clearly amused her.

In my head, the sirens had stop and my Brian was encountering a serious mental shutdown. I was frozen. 'Control, Alt, Delete' was required. A full shut down and reboot.

I just shook my head at her. Slowly and dumbfounded. All I could process was, 'how did she know I'd watched her in the bathroom?'

She laughed again and as if she'd heard the internal question she told me, "I don't know how you got behind that vent in the bathroom but whatever door you opened to get back there lit up the space before you closed it again. The vent had flashed with the light and did so again as you left. Once it was dark I couldn't see you but there were the tiniest bits of movement, so I knew you were there".

She laughed again, harder this time. She was clearly pleased with her deductions of what had happened. It actually reminded me momentarily of a cop drama when at the end the police officer would divulge exactly how he'd come to solve the crime.

Again I just sat dumbfounded and silent looking at her.

"So what do we do now then?" She asked although I don't think she was actually looking for a response from me as she quickly continued, "I think that unless you want some serious trouble coming your way that you now need to do exactly what I say. I've already told you that I don't get out much, and I've told you that I don't get to have any fun, and I also told you that I don't get to meet normal people". Again she left the words hanging in the air and she smiled and walked a few steps closer to me again. She was just in front of me now. I remained silent, I couldn't have spoken even if I wanted to. I could feel my pulse in my face.

"This might just be your lucky day. You're gonna do exactly as I say now. Follow me". She turned and walked straight back towards the storeroom and pushed her way through the swing doors and walked over to a large set of boxes that contain sweat pants, T-shirts and Hoodies that were waiting to be put out in the store. She pulled herself up onto the box so that she was facing me.

I stood in front of her looking rather stupid or at least I felt stupid I didn't know what to do. She was still smiling.

She spoke again, "now I don't want you to feel sorry for me, and I don't want you to think that this is all about you. Because it's not. But I will tell you this, I get pretty bored being on my own all the time. And when I'm bored I spend a lot of time on my phone. And one thing that I've seen a lot recently that I've never had the opportunity to do, is watching guys lick the pussies of beautiful young women".

"Have you ever licked a pussy before?" She obviously wanted me to answer. I nodded eagerly not knowing what was about to happen. "Good" she said. And in one motion she pulled up her skirt hooked her thumbs into her panties and ripped them down. "Lick this then, and don't stop until I tell you to. I need to know how it feels".

At first, I thought this must be some sort of joke. Was this really happening? I couldn't believe my eyes. This amazing, sexy, beautiful, famous starlet was so hard up and so bored that she thought that she was almost bullying or tricking me into licking her pussy. Fuck me I thought, I would've done this at the slightest request. Hell, I would've paid fucking good money to have such an opportunity. But the fact that she thought that she was in control and commanding me to put my mouth against her most intimate area, well, it was almost fucking comical, it took quite a lot of strength not for me to laugh out loud, or at least to allow my stupid grin to touch both of my ears.

Avril Lavigne was laid back on her elbows with her knees bent upwards. I wasn't in control of myself however and luckily my legs automatically carried me a few feet forwards. As I reached her without asking she opened her knees allowing her legs to fall open and for me to see for the first time her beautiful shaven, pink little pussy and for the second time that day her full, plump and meaty pussy lips. I noticed instantly just how fucking wet she was. This was evidently very naughty for her. She was acting out her fantasies and I was just her plaything. What a role, one that I was incredibly lucky to be cast in.

I lowered my face and gently allowed my tongue to make the first contact. She instantly quivered. I had to assume that this was not something that Avril had experience before. My cock was almost bursting out of my jeans.

I was no amateur at licking pussy. I worked my tongue gently down the sides of her labia avoiding any pressure on the clitoris to start with. As her soft moans and groans grew with an intensity I slowly focused my tongue more on her insides. She tasted so sweet with a slight saltiness which may have been just the tiniest amount of sweat. For the first time, I use the very tip of my nose to nudge her clitoris. Just the once and very gently. It was as if she'd been hit by an electric shock and I knew I had the power to bring her off as soon as I was ready. I thought to stay away from her clit for now not wishing to end the experience too quickly. I worked my tongue deeper into her hole and used both of my hands under her bottom to lift her up slightly giving me better and deeper access to her. I sucked her lips deep into my mouth and played her beefy lips around in my mouth with my tongue. She was so wet and I was able suck her juices from her swallowing and drinking them down.

I lifted her slightly higher again so that I could work my tongue right to the base of her opening and momentarily allow my tongue to flick over her butt-hole. This was my ultimate fantasy. Something I shared usually only with my partner. However, this was an opportunity I was not going to miss. Initially, she pulled back slightly as my tongue hit her most intimate back door knot. But after a moment the enjoyment of having this most private area, which was full of her of the most sensitive nerve endings, stimulated was clearly too much and she surrendered to my tongue which I pressed deeper into her back passage. I worked my tongue around and around in a swirling motion inside her anus hole.

I worked my tongue deep inside her until my lips were pressed against the tight puckering of her hole. It was clearly getting too much for her and I knew it was time to bring her to orgasm. I gently removed my tongue and walked back up her slit towards her clitoris.

For the first time I pulled her clitoris gently with my lips sucking it softly into my mouth but being most careful not to cause any sharp or uncomfortable pain.

Avril's response was amazing. She arched her back thrust her pussy harder against my face. She almost pushed me over backward.

Her breathing was was rapid and coming in pants. I could tell that she was beyond the point of return and that she was either going to grind her orgasm out on my face or that I could control it for her and bring her off.

I knew what I wanted to do and if I didn't go for it now then the moment will have passed.

I pulled my face back and although she momentary moaned in disappointment I quickly replaced my tongue with two fingers. I hand my palm facing upwards and slide my index and middle fingers deep into her soaking snatch.

I pressed them deep to my knuckles and so that my thumb was resting on her outside and could gently rock against her clit. I started to pump my fingers in and out whilst curling my fingers upon the outward stroke to create direct pressure on her g-spot.

I quickly sucked my thumb from my left hand in and out my mouth ensuring it was well lubricated with my spit and on the second or third thrust of my right hand I pressed my thumb against her bum hole. As she was finding the rhythm against my fingers it allowed my thumb easy access into her anus. Once I had access I used the same pressure in her back hole as I was into her soft wet pussy.

Her orgasm came quickly now and I was very experienced in controlling a female's genitals through this process. I worked my fingers faster and curling my fingers I was able to suck gulps of air into her pussy and use my fingers to create extra pressure.

In an instant, her legs began to tremble hard and she reached down to pull my hands away as her orgasm flooded over her. She's collapsed backward as she'd lifted her right arm to pull my hands away. But now for my trick, I gently but quickly flashed my fingers back and forth over the outside of her pussy opening carefully brushing the clit every few strokes. The result was as I had intended and she began uncontrollably convulsing and gushing spouts of liquid from her pussy.

She was lost to her pleasure now and her back arch and her legs flicked out rigid. Her body thrashed and she shook as jet after jet of love juice pulsed from her pussy. As I had intended, she soaked my face and hair. I opened my mouth to capture her love nectar and greedily swallowed down a few mouth fulls of her salty, musky fluid.

I eased my efforts on her sex organs and as her last pump of liquid leaked from her I removed my hand and looked up at her face. Her head was rolled back, exhausted and she was panting heavily.

She has drawn her legs back up and in her spent state was lay with her eyes closed, her chest heavy up and down attempting to regain composure. Her little skirt was rucked-up around her waist and her legs were spread wide open as her knees were collapsed outward. Her thighs, stomach and full sexual area were soaking wet and glistening in the stark warehouse lighting.

I let her rest for a few moments and I remained quiet. She finally spoke, breaking the silence, she did so without moving. She didn't even open her eyes. She just said in a quiet voice, "what the fuck did you just do to me?"

I could help but laugh a little as I explained that it was called gushing or squirting.

She told me that she had never heard of it before. But that it was amazing. She actually thanked me! Again, I could help but laugh a little and I kissed her on the thigh.

All of a sudden there was a tremendous hammering on the storefront door and Avril jumped like she'd been hit with a taser. "Oh shit, oh shit" she shouted and bounced down off the boxes.

I also leaped into action and ran to the swing door and peered through.

"It's your bodyguard bloke" I called out.

Avril was calm but charged. She told me to get her some new sneakers in her size and a pair of socks. I made the mistake of asking what trainers she wanted and got a very snappy "I don't fucking care, just anything and fucking quick".

I grabbed a pair of socks off the storage rack and the first pair of size 5 and slid them across the floor to Avril. Luckily the Nike's slipped on and she slid into them easily.

As the bodyguard started hammering again on the store doors Avril seemed to switch from this sexy, vulnerable and almost innocent young girl into some kind of diva again. She pushed through the swing doors back into the store and into the Bodyguard's view.

She screeched at him, which made me jump as I wasn't expecting it, "for fucks sake Terry, I'm coming alright. There's no need to bash the fucking doors in".

Terry, (as I now knew his name), instantly shrunk backward as his panic of not being able to locate his client left him and was replaced with a fear that he'd upset her. He'd obviously caught the shape end of her tongue before. I could see that he was babbling some kind of apology through the glass to his stroppy employer.

I followed a few steps behind her, with my mind racing about what had just happened and how this final part was going to play out.

As she reached the glass doors she stopped and turned around to face to me. With her back to her bodyguard, she whispered through a big smile, "thank you so much. I promise that I will be back".

Before I could answer, she spun on her heels, flicking her hair and pointing her nose in the air and she almost screamed, "well open the fucking door then, I want to get out, for fucks sake". She clearly knew how to play the celebrity game.

I hustled around her and grappled the key out of my pocket.

As I unlocked the door, I pulled it open. Avril marched straight past me towards the car. It was almost laughable to watch the tiny, blonde girl stomp her way to the limo with a mountain of a man bodyguard bustling behind her in such a timid fashion. He opened the door and she disappeared inside. He closed the door.

I was about to close the store door when Terry started moving back towards me.

"Everything OK?" I asked as he reached me.

He was probably 6'4" and 280lbs and yet he looked small and brow-beaten.

He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled a wedge of notes that's still had the bank-teller band holding it in place.

He handed me a $1000 and said "hey brother, this should cover anything that she's either bought or broken. The rest you can keep as a tip for having to deal with that bitch". He shook his head slowly in a resigned and beaten manner. He turned slowly and walked back to the limo which a moment later was gone.

The trainers and socks cost a total of $38 after I'd applied my staff discount so by my reckoning I had made $962 profit and watched Avril Lavigne shower, played with her feet and eaten her pussy and arsehole. Finally I'd made her gush and drunk her pussy fluid. Not a fucking bad day!

I told my story to friends. They called me a liar!

I told a few select colleagues at the store. They said that I made it up!

After six weeks had passed, I started to question it myself and if maybe it hadn't really happened or if it had just been some wonderful dream.

Life at work had gotten back to normal. We'd even received a call from head office saying that we were due a VIP visit, which turned out to be another 'nobody'. Until one Tuesday afternoon, I received a call from head office saying that a female VIP guest would be visiting the store after closing today and that her request had been, specifically, for me to look after her.

The End

It takes a long time to write these stories and I enjoy doing it but I really want to hear your thoughts and comments.

If I 'got you off', please take a few moments to tell me about it.

This is an original story by Inhales Deeply.

12