Awakening

Story Info
She wakes up tied to an altar, at his mercy.
3.6k words
3.99
32.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stirred softly, stretching languorously as the gentle breeze kissed her bare skin. Her arms stopped, held in place by something wrapped around her wrists, and she came to full attention and began to panic. Where was she? As her eyes adjusted to the dim light, all she could make out were shadowy trees and mossy walls. She was laying on some sort of stone table, aged and worn, but well maintained. Soft vines encircled her wrists, and she realized her ankles were trapped as well. As she looked down at her own body, she felt her cheeks grow warm. She longed to have her hands free to cover herself.

Straps of black leather decorated her torso, but covered nothing. Her nipples stood on full display, pert and puckered in the cool night air. The black strips formed a pentacle around her breasts, squeezing them softly and making them appear rounder than they were. She felt the chill of the breeze as it met the wetness between her legs, but with her ankles bound, she was helpless to do anything about it.

She heard a soft sound behind her, and tried to look, but tied as she was, was unable to see who was approaching. "Hello?" she whispered softly. "Who's there?" She tried to keep her voice from shaking.

"Aaahh," a deep voice rumbled. "You've awakened." He stepped up to her side with the sound of cloven hooves clicking against mossy stone, and she choked down a scream. Sillhouetted against the starlight was a creature she never could have imagined was real. His face was somewhat human, but the differences were startling. Sharp fangs glistened when he smiled. Pointed ears peeked out from underneath his bronze hair. Moonlight danced on a pair of large horns that sprouted from his forehead, curving gracefully backwards.

He reached out a clawed hand, dragging the point of a talon softly down her jawline. "You won't need to fear for long, Goddess," he said, his voice low and gentle. As terrified as she was, there was something about his gruff soothing tone that drew her to him, compelling her to feel calm and safe. She shook her head with a whimper, trying to keep her senses, and scooted away from him as much as her bonds allowed. He chuckled. "We've done this a hundred times, Goddess. You'll remember soon enough."

He turned his back on her and stepped away. He raised one clawed hand, and as he did, a fire sprang to life inside a rough stone circle, finally illuminating the space. She looked around, trying to get her bearings. The ruins of some stone building surrounded them, covered in moss and lichen. Next to the fire, the creature busied himself at another stone table, covered in candles, bundles of herbs, and a small collection of whips that she sincerely hoped he didn't plan to use on her. He walked out from behind the table to place something on the fire, and she finally got her first full look at him. She was no longer interested in her surroundings.

She could not take her eyes off him. His bare chest and arms were covered in runed tattoos and strips of fur-covered brown leather. Below his waist, the legs of an animal, ending in cloven hooves. A smooth pointed tail curled around his ankles, Most distracting, though, was the massive cock that jutted from between his furred legs. He grinned as he saw where her gaze had landed. She gasped, her cheeks flaming again. Mortified that she'd been caught staring, she turned her head away.

"Don't be embarrassed," he crooned, stepping to her side and taking her chin in his claws. He turned her face towards his. "I like it when you look."

She blinked away a few tears. His brow wrinkled with concern, and he leaned in to kiss her. She tried to pull her face away, but her chin was still held in his grasp and she was unable to move as his mouth met hers, his teeth scraping gently across her lips. Fire instantly raced through her veins, and as the heat overshadowed her fear, she suddenly found herself craving more. With a groan, she opened her mouth to him, arching her body off the stone, and his tongue swirled around hers. His teeth grazed her lip once more as he pulled away. "Not yet, Goddess," he chuckled. "We must complete the ritual first."

As he stepped away, and she felt the cold night air where his warm presence had just been, her senses came back to her and she began to panic anew. What strange power did this creature have over her? He returned to her side, holding a small bronze bowl and a paintbrush. He dipped the brush in the bowl, and then began to trace shapes across her belly. She squirmed against the sensation of the brush and he pressed his hand against her shoulder. "Still," he said, "or it won't work."

"What are you doing to me?" she said, her voice a frightened whisper.

"I am simply awakening my Goddess," he said, moving on to her thighs. She could not help the heat and wetness that gathered between her legs as the paintbrush swirled close to her most sensitive parts, reminding her that they were bare to his gaze.

"I'm not your Goddess!" she said desperately. "I don't know what you're talking about."

He gazed hungrily into her eyes as he stepped closer to her shoulders. "This part is always difficult. Your fear will be gone soon."

That frightened her more. Even so, she had to fight down a moan as the paintbrush swept across her breasts. As if he could not help himself, he brushed his thumb across her nipple making her gasp and squirm, and she glared at him for forcing her body to betray her. He winked at her and walked away, ignoring her fury. A moment later he returned, an ornate bronze lantern in his claws. He set it down on the edge of the altar next to her body, opened the hinged door, and removed a blood red candle. As he raised it aloft and she realized what he intended, her eyes grew wide.

"No, please!" she cried, struggling desperately against the vines that bound her.

He used his other hand to brush the hair away from her face. "The heat activates the runes, my Goddess." Mercilessly ignoring her pleas, he tilted the candle, and a stream of molten wax fell through the air, dripping onto the first rune that he had painted on her stomach. She threw her head back and moaned at the sensation. The wax was just shy of burning, but it seared with heat and left her unable to focus on anything but the sensitive spot on her stomach where it had fallen. A strange tingling spread from the spot, and she watched as the ink he had painted sank into her skin, forming a rune tattoo that matched his own.

Before she could protest at the marks he was forcing on her, he tilted the candle again and she was lost. By the time he finished activating the runes on her stomach, she was pulling at her bonds, trying to press her legs together to stop the ache that was building. Then he began on her thighs. The skin there was even more sensitive, and the heat of the wax was almost too much, but she was used to the sensation now, and craved more of it. She closed her eyes and laid her head back, biting her lip. She remembered every mark he had inked onto her skin, and anticipated where the wax was going to fall next, squirming and crying out softly every time it finally connected with another rune. When he finished her thighs, she arched her breasts towards him, eager for him to turn his attention there next.

He chuckled again, the sound a low rumble that slicked her thighs. "Are you enjoying yourself yet, Goddess?"

"No," she said stubbornly, the catch in her voice saying otherwise. He poured another stream of wax, this one dripping directly onto her breasts, already sensitive from the leather squeezing them. She hissed, caught by surprise, but delighted that he was finally continuing. He activated each rune across her breasts, the hunger in his eyes growing as she sank deeper into the pleasure. When the ink melted into her skin, each spot left an aching need to be touched. She thought she might go mad if she had to go much longer without feeling his hands against her.

Instead of pulling away from him, she was now squirming as close to him as the vines would allow. On some level she knew she should still be afraid of him. She didn't know who he was, or what he was doing to her. She no longer cared. He activated the last rune, and she cried out as it left her with a desperate emptiness. She needed to be filled. Her eyes drifted to his cock, fully hardened and already glistening at the tip. This time she was not embarrassed when he caught her looking. She gazed up at him, begging with her eyes, her pride leaving her unable to ask for what she so desperately wanted.

"Not yet Goddess," he said, although his dick twitched in anticipation. "You must remember first." The candle wax had remained soft and oily against the warmth of her skin, and he began to massage it into her with long sweeping strokes, starting at her thighs, working his way up until he reached her eager tits. Her nipples were almost painful. She longed so desperately for his mouth to close around them, warm and wet to banish the chill of the night. He was gentle as he rubbed the oily wax into her soft skin, but she was beyond wanting gentle. She pushed against his hands until he crushed her tits in them, his claws digging into the tender flesh, stopping just shy of drawing blood.

Finally, he grabbed the leather straps that crossed over her chest, yanking her to him, her wrists pulling against the vines, and enveloped her nipple in his mouth. He let out a noise that was halfway between a growl and a moan, and she matched it with a cry of her own. After suckling and nipping at her tender nub, he turned his attention to the other one, leaving the abandoned nipple to pucker in the chill night air. When he pulled away, the aching need returned. She was nowhere near satisfied. She made tiny mewling noises, her body arching towards him, and he walked to the foot of the altar. His eyes met hers as he slowly climbed up between her legs. He ran his tongue across his fangs, then lowered his head.

She thrust her hips towards his face, but he forced her back down with a firm clawed hand on her thigh. He began to trace his tongue delicately across the runes. Every caress of his mouth drove her closer to madness. He was so close to the place where all her need radiated from. If he would only brush it with his tongue she might find release. She shifted her hips, trying to get him to turn his attention to her aching pussy, but he only chuckled and began nibbling along the inside of her other thigh. Frustrated, she shifted towards his mouth again. This time he bit the tender flesh of her inner thigh, and she cried out. She wasn't even aware of what was pain and what was pleasure anymore. All she knew was that she needed more. He sucked on the flesh caught between his teeth, flicking his tongue over it for good measure. When he pulled away, he left a patch of bruised purple skin, ringed by the indentation of his bite.

He left three more similar spots across her thighs, and by the time he finished, she was nearly sobbing, craving his mouth on her throbbing clit. Finally, with agonizing slowness, he found the center of her and dragged his tongue across her needy cunt. A guttural noise tore from her throat, and it seemed to make him lose grasp of his control. His claws dug into her hips as he pulled her towards him, burying his face in her pussy with a growl of delight. He lapped at her clit with firm, slow strokes, savoring the taste of her. Every few strokes, he closed his lips and sucked, enjoying her surprised gasps whenever he did so.

She could feel every single inch of his tongue caressing her, and she ground her hips against his face, wishing her hands were free to grasp his horns and pull him even closer. He kept up his rhythm until she shuddered and screamed, a gush of her juices meeting his tongue to indicate his success. When he sat up and looked at her, wiping the back of his hand across his face, she was suddenly pummeled with a strong sense of recognition. She wasn't sure where or when, but she had met this creature before. She had done this with him before.

"Hello, my Goddess," he practically purred, a slow grin spreading across his face. He crawled up her body until his face was above hers, and she could smell herself on his breath. "Are you remembering yet?"

"Yes?" she whispered. "No? I don't know."

"Then perhaps another reminder?" he asked with a hungry smirk. "With every little death, you will come back to me more."

She was spent, exhausted, not sure if she was even capable of more, but then she felt something begin to stroke her thigh, and the need rose in her again as if it had never been sated. The tip of his tail had shifted. No longer pointed but rounded and firm, it inched up her leg, probing at her soft, aching wetness. Unlike a dick, he had full control over its movements, and he wiggled it against her entrance, making her moan and shudder in his arms. Once it was wet and slippery, he began sliding it back and forth between her clit and her pussy.

She tried arching her hips towards him, silently begging him to thrust his tail inside her, but as with his mouth, he denied her. With a flick of his fingers, the vines around her wrists and ankles loosened and she was finally free to cling to him as she had been longing to do. He pushed her back down with a clawed hand at her throat, his other hand pinning her arm above her head. Meanwhile, the tip of his tail began probing inside of her. Not enough to satisfy, just enough too make her buck her hips, trying to push it in more. He knelt over her, his hips pressing hers against the stone, immobilizing her as surely as the vines had. His hard cock lay against her stomach, taunting her with what she could not have. Behind him, his tail continued its wicked work, and he lowered his mouth to once again suckle on her nipples.

With every stroke he pushed his tail deeper inside of her dripping cunt, until she was stuffed full of it. It was narrower than a cock, and she was worried it would not satisfy, but then he began to wiggle and stroke inside of her with the flexible appendage, and she lost all doubts. He found the most sensitive spots deep inside her pussy, and rubbed at them until she convulsed, her muscles clenching around his tail again and again. Gently he withdrew it, and kissed the sweat from her forehead, smiling at the sight of the tiny horns beginning to sprout.

A blur of images flashed across her mind. A hunt. Fucking next to a fire, the blood of their last kill still drying under their claws. This place, this altar, again and again. She needed him again. She needed to know more. She bit at his neck, his earlobe, her sharp teeth making him groan. She could see his cock swinging between his furred legs, more than ready for her.

"There's my Goddess," he growled low in her ear. In response she dug the nails of her free hand into his back and bit down on his shoulder. He moaned, his dick twitching against her stomach. He pushed himself off her and walked stiffly back to the table, his arousal affecting his gait. She sat up, hoping that he wasn't finished with her yet, and felt a surge of fear and excitement as he picked up one of the whips.

"Turn over," he growled. "Get on your hands and knees." Curiosity spurring her obedience, she got immediately into the required position, her wet cunt and asshole raised high. He walked around the altar, dragging the end of the crop softly along her skin. She gasped when he brushed it across her bare ass, the leather whispering across her pussy for only a moment before he continued his circle, running it up the side of her ribs. He let the hand with the whip fall, and his other grasped a handful of her hair, crushing her face against his and devouring her mouth. Without breaking the kiss, he raised the crop and brought it down across her backside. She gasped, pulling her mouth away from his to see him grinning.

Stepping behind her again, he massaged the red welt left by the crop, and she moaned, wiggling her ass against his hand. Another snap, another sting, and she cried out, rocking herself backward, seeking his soothing hand. He massaged this mark too, a hand on either one of her ass cheeks now, and with a groan he buried his face between them, licking her into a frenzy once more. He stepped back. She heard the snap of the crop again, the sting soothed almost immediately by his fingers. He spread her ass cheeks apart, and she pushed against his hands, wanting him to grip her harder. He dug his claws into her flesh, and pushed his tongue into the puckered little hole that hadn't received any attention yet. His tail snaked up her back, wrapping itself around her throat, and the end pushed inside her mouth. She could taste herself on it as it wriggled and pulsed. She sucked hard and felt his answering groan deep in her ass.

He lifted her tail. Where had that come from? The sensation of the new appendage was not foreign to her, but she couldn't remember having it before. He pressed a finger against the sensitive base of her tail, his tongue still buried deep inside her ass, and his tail tightened around her throat. She cried out through her full mouth, and collapsed across the altar.

When she sat up, she looked down at her body in astonishment. Soft fur covered her legs, ending in cloven hooves. She brought her clawed hands up to her face, and felt in wonder at the wickedly curved black horns that seemed so natural. She grinned, her fangs glimmering in the firelight. "Hello, my Dark God," she said, her voice low and sultry. She climbed down from the altar, finally remembering herself in all her glory. She raised an elegant hand, and a crack of lightning chased through the dark sky. She grinned, pleased to have her power returned.

The fury returned with it. She remembered the curse now, as she had a hundred times before. That petty little witch had doomed them with her dying breath, leaving them no way to break it. Only a ritual for these few stolen moments. She looked to her mate, and his fury matched hers. It was only now that they both remembered. He stalked to her, gripping her by the back of her neck and pulling her against him. Their kiss was hungry and passionate, as they both knew their time was limited. He pulled her legs up, allowing her to wrap them around his waist, and he walked them both back to the altar. He laid back, pulling her down on top of him.

This time he didn't tease her. His tail plunged into her, the slickness still running down her legs coating it. He pulled it out, and slowly pushed it into her asshole, while positioning her hips to sink onto his cock. His breath caught as she lowered herself, taking him in inch by agonizingly slow inch.

To punish her for going so slowly, he wiggled his tail inside her ass. She slammed her hips against his, finally full of him as they had both craved all night. His hands stayed on her hips, caressing her as she rode him, his cock pushing deep inside her with every thrust. Her hands on his shoulders, she dug her claws in, raking them down his chest.

The grunt tore from his throat as he grabbed her hips, slamming himself up into her once, twice, three times, then holding there, as deep within her as he could get. She felt him spend himself inside her, his dick twitching against her sensitive muscles, and she threw her head back and claimed her own pleasure as his tail gave a final wiggle. They both collapsed, breathless, on top of the altar.

He stroked her hair gently as he fell asleep with her in his arms. Once his eyes were closed and his breathing was even, she pulled herself away, already sadly watching the change begin. Smooth legs, toes. Even his tattoos were beginning to fade. His horns melted to nothing. She took his human hand in her claws, and began binding his wrist with vines. "Don't worry, my Dark God," she whispered, giving his face a final caress. "When you wake up, I will remind you."