Awakening

Story Info
Repressed wife and husband.
1.3k words
3.78
18.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laidley
Laidley
9 Followers

Oppressive. Like my life. What happened to the girl that had the world at her fingertips? I can't recall the last time I felt alive, free. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, there is no help or hope for this face. It is so hot and has been for days. No breeze, only a soup of humidity. What does it matter? He will only complain about what I am wearing, to tight, too boring, never appropriate. The him I am talking about is my husband. Always perfect, he can do no wrong. We used to be a team, a force to be reckoned with. Everyone's golden couple. We thought we were the golden couple too and along the way we woke up from this dream, it disappeared and was replaced with a nightmare. Now most days when I look at him he is a stranger, a stranger who lives amongst us. Tonight will be no different. We will both put on our best clothes, and wear our best smiles but inside I will be screaming. Perfection has become our prison and expectations have become our captors.

It is steamy, the church doors are open to let in the non-existent cool air. Fans flapping back and forth like a concerto moving the hot air. I can't be bothered. If I don't move then I don't feel the heat.

She is beautiful but she doesn't know it anymore. I love her as much as I did the day I told her right here in this very church that I would love her for forever before God, before everyone. I remember how we used to be unstoppable. The lazy days we would spend together and those steamy nights when she would beg me for release and I was her everything. I have lost my way. What happened to us?

I look up and catch him staring at me. I wish I could read his mind. Lead him back to me. I raise my eyebrows questioning his stare. He smiles that crooked little smile. The one that was meant only for me. The one that made my heart skip a beat every time, even now. I feel a soft touch on my hand and look down. He rubs his finger gently over my knuckles and takes my hand in his hand, gently squeezes. I feel shivers down my neck and arms. I have goose bumps. I realize there is now a breeze, cool air, gently plays with my loose hair. I hear a distant rumble of thunder. The spell is broken. That moment in time stitched is now unraveled.

We leave but its too late. The first drops of rain have found us their first victims. Big fat rain drops hit our face and seep through our clothes. We start to run for it but this rain has been waiting for us.

He stops running. I look back and he is bent over laughing. Laughing in this rain are you kidding me? He reaches out his hand to me. I take it and he pulls me close. All that is between us is the pounding of the rain. He kisses me and I pull away breathless. His kiss and the rain are drowning me. He picks me up and carries me the last bit of the way home.

Soaked to the bone we pull our clothes off of each other. Clawing and ripping like peeling away layer by layer of perfection. I look at him for the first time in a long time and realize I love this man. I love him like he is my air that I need to breathe. I am vulnerable and yet I feel so strong. I want him to know how much I love him, that I will be his for forever, my heart, my desire. Tonight I will be his temptress, his everything. He gently touches my face, trails his fingers down my arms. I remember those hands strong and soft. He smells like fresh rain.

I take his hand and lead him to the bedroom. I push him on the bed and kiss him, run my tongue along his lips, kiss him softly and then more hungrily. I get up and he watches me from the bed. All naked and beautiful. He stares at me like a tiger stalking its prey. He doesn't know that I know he is stalking me and I am thoroughly enjoying this. Do you trust me? I ask. He nods. I tell him I will be back in a moment. I come back and tell him I need his hands. He offers them to me. I tie them above his head all the while he is smiling that crooked little smile. The one that tells me that he is mine. He will beg me tonight. This I am sure, I start slowly, spreading his legs. I start to kiss him, inside his legs. He moans softly. I stop and look up at him and smile, bite my lower lip. He can only look. He tries to move his hands but he has forgotten they are tied. I smile. I have him where I want him. I take his cock in my mouth and he groans. He is hard already. I have forgotten how much I have missed this. Pleasing him. Tonight I have a treat. I lick and suck, twirling my tongue around and around his head of his cock. God he tastes so good, he is so wet. He tries to move, and I hold him down with one arm across his stomach. I know he is going to cum and I stop. He lifts his head up and looks at me bewildered. I ask him again, "do you trust me?" He hesitates and nods yes. I reach down and take an ice cube out of a bucket and suck on it, take it out of my mouth and rub it all over my lips, the melting ice runs down my breasts and makes my nipples so hard. I bend down and take his cock in my mouth again, he gasps. Its so cold. I start to suck and lick again. He gets hard again, his cock is so hard. He tries to buck up and I hold him down. Please please let me cum he begs. This time I bite softly on his balls, lick them, I caress his cock. He is begging me. I stop. I untie him because I want him inside me. I want to cum with him. I reach down and suck on another ice cube and suck his cock again. So cold. So cold. Melting ice running down my breasts. My nipples are so hard. I stop. I climb on top of him and he enters me, he is so cold and I am so wet and hot. He takes the ice cube from me and rubs it over my nipples. They are so hard and his mouth is so hot as he licks my nipples and flicks his tongue back and forth, commanding them to his bidding. His kisses scorch my skin and the ice melts them away as he continues to rub ice on my breasts. I ride him slowly, I need to feel him deep and I want this to last. It is hot. I am so tight. I squeeze my vagina tighter. I want to feel him. The pressure is mounting inside. Building inside me. He grabs my ass and makes me go faster, slaps my ass, leans me back and continues to suck and lick. It is relentless. I can only give in to this. I am feeling overwhelmed and I can't stop. I don't know how to control this. I give in to this. For once I am free. I am powerless. I am his. We climax together. There is the only noise of our breathing, I put my hand on his chest and feel his heart slowing down. I look at him and I know I will love him for forever. Silent tears stream down my face. In this moment I know he is mine and I am his. He smiles that little crooked smile and asks "are you ready to beg?"

Laidley
Laidley
9 Followers