All Comments on 'Awakening Ch. 02'

by KavehNush

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's almost like

You felt a pressing need to put some sex in there somewhere? It just does not ring true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not so good

i agree with the first commenter. this is unmotivated and not believable. if people are going to change as radically as the woman does you have to set it up more skillfully. this recitation of hers on the tractor about her terrible past doesn't ring true at all, to put it mildly. and you change tenses, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Disagree with other comments

This is indeed good, in its own way. And it's at least as believable as the vast majority of stories posted here on Literotica.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Little disapointed

I was a little disapointed that he didn't tell Laura about Becky.

Well he at least lost his cherry but I think it was a mercy fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Totally agree

with averygoodlay. His remorse would have rang true if he told her about Becky and then thought of a way to help her out of her situation.

andyMassageandyMassagealmost 12 years ago
agree but overall ok story

Agree sex was rushed, Aaron needs to tell Laura about Becky and both save her.

Maybe have Becky move in with Aaron, some 3some action without control over Becky or Laura....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hope that there is more

SO, Mom is gone for a few days, Aaron has to tell about Becky, and they need to spend lots more time exploring sexuality. The shower scene is the logical next place to go, i'd think. I'm looking forward to reading your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mixed tenses

The story was okay but apart from the tractor scene which was difficult, you kept mixing up past and present tense. Please pick one to use in future; writing in the past tense (this happened, that happened instead if this is happening) is generally easier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this story had a good start...

But the 2nd chapter went way too fast. There are definitely dom themes popping up, most notably uncharacteristically displayed by Laura. But as a raw fantasy it's good. Very much every teenager's dream to fuck your mom's hot friend!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous