All Comments on 'Awakening Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep them rolling

Hey, very good story!

please go on and elaborate some of the characters some more!

The story has a lot potential!

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Nice Addition

can't wait to see what and who else happens to get into his Gown.

Does Bonnie the Dr.& Nurse from long term care get with him in the Future.

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlover 10 years ago
Tracy/Tina

After the workout, when the nurse came in. Bonnie said "Tracy", then you started calling her "Tina".

garybluegaryblueabout 10 years ago
Same old, but new

This plot is so cliched I almost didn't select the story. I'm glad I did, now. You've attacked this overdone plot device with a novel approach. Good on you. ✰✰✰✰✰ from me.

I bumped into two irritants in the telling:

1) There are too many details in the 'dream' sequences. l found that you had overridden my own mind's eye. The reader's own imagination is the author's mightiest weapon. I find myself skipping much of these narratives. Elmore Leonard once said you write your story, then figure out what the reader will skip over and delete it.

2) Like a previous commenter, I was jarred by the character's name change. Self-consistency is a bitch, ain't it?

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Great story! Love to have those powers, hahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confusing to say the least - his mind reading is much too detailed - and the name changes do not help

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Story has carried on the promise from previous chapter but like other readers have pointed out there are minor edits that need attention. Overall though this yarn deserves to be highly rated.

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Does he see their fantasies? How does he make them act on their fantasy??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10436 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Awakening Ch. 01 Previous Part
Awakening Series Info