All Comments on 'Awakening Ch. 03'

by KavehNush

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
I really enjoyed

I really enjoyed this installment.

I loved the descriptive way you wrote of him going down on her it was like being there with them.

You told Laura about Becky in this chapter but wrote nothing more of her, are they going to help her in the next chapter? I hope so.

CajunBillCajunBillalmost 12 years ago
Excellent !

Very informative, especially the part about 'eating pussy'. I was lucky at age 18 in college to have a 25 year old apartment mate who always had women with smiles on their faces. Louie was emphatic about this being a must-do in order to please women. I soon met a 21 year old woman was very cooperative - though in deference to our age difference she did not instruct. She did let me improve a novice technique with body motions, words & moans.

A "Young Man's guide to Eating Pussy" would be a good addition to the 'How to' category. ~CajunBill

PS: Cajuns make better lovers because they eat everything !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are you sure these are not YOUR First?

To paraphrase Laura, "are you sure this story is your first time writing erotica?"

Well done on multiple levels, I think. Technique of the lovers, A+; Exposition as you develop the characters, A+; tying it all together (almost) yet leaving me wanting more, A++

I hope you keep on writing, either on this story line, or a new one. Thank you for sharing.

acgolfacgolfalmost 12 years ago
Keep up the good work

I am enjoying this tale If there is a way to keep you motivated to continue this to a great conclusion, you are not there yet, let me know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous