Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHH!" she cried in both surprise and pleasure as her nipples were pinched, hard. The lighting jolt of pain gave way moments later to pleasure. Her desire built. She wanted to beg for him to fuck her, to start pumping that incredibly sexy feeling cock in and out of her, but the rules had been specific. She would accept what he gave, when he gave. She waited, feeling his pulse in her vagina through his cock. She waited and then he moved, pulling out and then in again, stroking his cock to tease her vaginal walls. In and out he thrust, his strokes growing longer and more powerful with each passing moment. He squeezed, twisted and pulled her nipples, not gently, but roughly. The little jolts of pain served to drive her approaching climax along more quickly. In and out he thrust, his cock jamming hard against her cervix. She couldn't help herself. She was supposed to be silent, but she couldn't help the moans of pleasure that escaped her lips. She couldn't help but arch her back and buck her hips towards his cock as she used her feet on the supports to lift herself towards him. She didn't know what he looked like, but it didn't matter. All that mattered right then, right that second, was her orgasm as it washed over her.

Her whole body shuddered and trembled as her pussy gushed her juices out, coating his cock and more. Over and over her stomach spasmed, pumping what felt like gallons of her cum out at him, his strokes never slowing. In and out he pumped while she climaxed, her clit riding along the top of his fantastic cock driving her even higher.

"Uhhhhh" was all she heard as she felt his cock swell even larger inside her moments before feeling the first surge of cum lance into her. She felt his hot cum filling her, pump after pump, driving her ecstasy even higher, even further. She felt her climax peak and then slowly start to slide down the far slope, his cock still embedded in her, twitching and oozing more cum into her depths.

The touch of his hands changed on her tits. No longer gripping and pulling her nipples, his grip was now tender and gentle, teasing her perky little boobs and stroking over and around her nipples, the change in sensations drawing her orgasm out a few seconds longer. Finally, he pulled from her, a sudden feeling of emptiness left behind. Still, she remained still, her pussy spread wide open, dripping their combined cum down to the floor. She could feel it leaking from her, running down over her puckered rosebud and then dripping to the floor. She wanted to lift the blinder, see who it was, see what he looked like. But not yet. She still had to prove she could be trusted, that she could follow his directions, that she could be his to use. She could hear him moving around and then the door open and close again.

She wondered how long she should wait. How long she should lay like this, completely exposed. She worried about what would happen if someone came in. True there were no appointments on the schedule, but still, if anyone were to walk in with her like this, in this position, in this incredibly compromising position... but then that was part of the test, right? To see if she could follow directions and if she could be worthy of more of what he had just given her? She heard a small timer ding once. One of those old-fashioned egg timers that gave just a single metallic chime. She lifted her hands to her eye cover and removed it. The lights in the room were on, bathing her in their harsh glare. She looked down at her body and smiled. She liked how she looked, she liked how her pussy looked and smelled after being fucked. God, she wanted it again, she wanted it more. She wished he'd come back and fuck her more, but she knew he wouldn't. She looked around the room for something, anything to push into her pussy again. It suddenly didn't matter if anyone came in. She NEEDED to come again. She NEEDED to feel her pussy filled again. She NEEDED to feel a cock in her pussy again as she lay there.

I was almost breathless as I sat there, my cock sticking up exposed as I looked at the young woman. She stepped back and started undressing, pulling her scrub top up and then off, tossing it aside to reveal a tiny lace bra that was more to cover her nipples than hold anything. She reached behind her and then slipped the bra off, exposing her small perky breasts. Her nipples pushed out hard and excited as she bent to push her pants down, along with her tiny panty. In moments she was naked except for her athletic shoes. She stepped towards me, pushing me back, making me lie down on the bed. She pushed the gown aside so that I was naked from my chest down before she crawled onto the bed. She moved over me, using her knees alongside my hips, crawling up over me until she had her pussy rubbing against my rigid shaft.

She lifted herself and my cock, aiming me for her pussy before setting down again, driving her sopping wet slit down my shaft. "Oh fuck!" she gasped as she drove herself down on me. I felt her sink down until her clit pressed against the base of my shaft, her eyes slowly focusing on me as she started to lift and drop on my cock. She was seeing me, but I wasn't sure she was seeing ME. Up and down she rode, little gasps and moans slipping from her as she pounded herself up and down my cock. I could feel her pussy spasming around me, her climax working on her as she continued to drive down on me. "Oh God. Please come in me. Please Master. Please come in me," she moaned as my climax raced towards completion. Between feeling Christen's orgasm and then Shelly's, it didn't take long to drive my real orgasm to its peak. My body bucked under her, pumping a gush of cum into her.

"FUCK YES!" she cried as she felt me surging into her, jamming her body down on mine to feel the full surge into her. Slowly, ever so slowly, she seemed to return to reality. I'd seen and had a number of women want to have sex with me after, but this was the first time I felt like the woman on me was still under the spell, under the illusion of her dream or fantasy. Clearly Shelly felt compelled to ride me as part of her dream state. She looked down at me and then at herself, sitting astride me, nude. She looked at Christen, standing next to us, her hand still on me, on my arm, her fingers of her other hand sliding in and out of her pussy as she pushed herself toward climax.

"OHHHH SHIT!" she gasped as she climaxed on her fingers, leaning her head down to my chest as she panted for breath.

"Oh my God. What did we do?" Shelly gasped as reality set in on her and she started to grasp the enormity of her position. She looked down at her own pussy, my cock still impaled in her, almost as if to prove to herself that it wasn't a dream. She shakily pulled up off of me, our combined cum leaking from her pussy, dripping down onto my softening cock. "Oh God. Tell me I didn't...Oh God Christen. What did I do?"

"Get fucked," Christen whispered back breathlessly.

"I know, but. I mean... Oh God. Christen. Dan. I mean. He won't..."

"He won't ever know," Christen answered her. "Because neither of us are going to tell him."

"But Christen! I'm not... You know."

"Yeah. I know." She nodded, reaching out to help her friend off the table. "You better get dressed."

"Yeah. I better." Shelly nodded quietly before looking at me, almost as if she was just realizing that I was really there. "Um. You wouldn't say anything, about...I mean... this could cost us both our jobs."

"I'm not saying anything," I said quietly, adding almost as an afterthought, "as long as you stay naked."

"What?" she said, snapping her head up to look at me, her panties in her hands as she was about to step into them.

"You heard me. You want to buy my silence, that's my price. You too Christen. I'd like to see those tits in person."

"NO! Absolutely NOT!" she snapped back.

"No? Huh. Okay. Well. I wonder what your boss is going to say about you trying to fuck me right here on this table? It wasn't bad either by the way. Definitely not the worst pussy that I've been in," I said with a slight shrug.

"I don't believe this. That wasn't my fault! I couldn't help it!" she snapped angrily while Shelly stood, still naked, staring at me.

"So tell me. Did you want the stripper to fuck you and he didn't, or did you really go all the way with him?"

Christen stared at me open-mouthed, unable to speak for long seconds. "How do you know about that?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yeah, it does. If one of the girls spilled the beans..." she said angrily.

"So he did. Does your husband know?"

"NO!" she snapped.

"Well, then. Why don't you just take this off," I said reaching over and tugging on the scrub top, "and you two can get to work getting this fucking thing off my leg."

I saw the two of them look at each other for long seconds before she reached for her top and pulled it off. She undid the industrial strength bra holding her tits in place and tossed it aside, leaving her as naked as Shelly. With an angry look on her face, she moved closer to me again, raising the back of the exam table for me to lean against before helping me slide back against it. I looped an arm around her waist and pulled her to me, her tits pressing to my face, one nipple and big pink areola nearly pressing into my mouth. "You know. You do have a spectacular set of tits," I whispered before opening my mouth and drawing her right nipple in.

"Oh fuck," she grunted softly as she closed her eyes. I couldn't see what she was dreaming or thinking, our recent sexual coupling having muted it, but I could tell her mind was definitely going some place as she softened herself and pressed her tits more tightly to me. I could "feel" some of her desire as I sucked her sensitive nipple. Her hand made its way to my lap, gently teasing my cock and causing it to slowly grow as Shelly worked on cutting my cast off my leg. Christen moaned softly as I sucked on her nipple, her hips pressing against the side of the table, almost as if she wanted to climb back onto me.

"Done," Shelly said, pulling the cast off my leg, the cool air caressing my skin for the first time in weeks.

"Oh good," Christen moaned, lifting her leg up and over me, trying to get my cock to her pussy again. "Give it to me."

"Christen! Really!" Shelly asked loudly.

"Uh huh," she moaned. "God look at that cock. Bring it here honey. Oh God yes. That's it. Just take 'em off. I don't mind. Ohhhhh God look at that cock. I want it in me. I want you to fuck me with it."

She pushed herself over the edge of the table further, aiming my cock at her pussy as she tried to lift herself onto the table. She finally swung herself up enough to get both knees on the table, my cock in her hand as she straddled me much like Shelly had only minutes ago. I felt my fat head rub between her full round outer lips and then slip into her wet depths again. She started to bounce up and down, her big soft ass slapping loudly on my thighs each time she dropped on me. Her tits bounced wildly in front of me, my hands not nearly large enough to capture the huge mountains of flesh. Up and down she rode, bouncing herself closer and closer to climax.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as her body shuddered. I could feel her climaxing around me, her pussy squeezing and gushing her juices around me. I held her tits, gently kissing them in turn as she slowly relaxed, her body softening and her trembles and shudders fading away. Slowly she looked down at me, a look of confusion again in her eyes that slowly faded. "Oh Jesus. Tell me I didn't..."

"You did," Shelly said, now dressed again.

"Oh my God," she groaned, pulling off my still hard cock. "I don't believe I did that. I mean... oh my God."

"Yeah. Tell me about it. I rode him until he came in me."

"Oh Lord," Christen said quietly as she climbed off of me. "I have no idea what came over me. I mean I just couldn't stop myself, but it wasn't... I mean... It wasn't you," she said, looking directly at me. "It was...It wasn't you. Why would I do that?"

"Well, why don't we keep it our little secret?" I said, looking at both of them. "I don't think anyone needs to know that you both got naked and fucked a patient."

"No. No one needs to know that," Christen agreed as she shakily bent to pick up her panties. I watched her dress, almost disappointed to see her cover her tits. With them both dressed, Shelly made a phone call and they helped me back into my chair again, only now without that darn cast. Ten minutes later I was on my way back to my room.

"Well, look at that! No cast!" my daughter said brightly as I climbed back onto the bed by myself, turning down help from the little brunette that pushed me back.

"Yeah, definitely no cast! And does it feel good!" I said with a smile. "Now they can't refuse me a shower!"

"I'll let your nurse know you're back," the brunette said as she wheeled the chair out of the room.

"So. Mom went to get a bite for us to eat. She should be back soon."

"That sounds good."

She looked around and then quietly asked. "Can we talk, privately?"

"Yeah. Sure," I said. "Jan knows, so even if she's not asleep, she won't say anything."

"Knows what?"

"What happens. It happened to her, and she slept with me overnight."

"She did? You did? I mean, together?"

"Yeah, together. I know what you're going to say. Yeah, I know I said I'd never do it, but I did, and I don't regret it."

"Okay. So, before mom comes back. About us. About what happened..."

"I know it never happened, so that means it was a fantasy," I whispered. "I never knew you thought about me that way."

"I didn't, but then, I did. I mean I thought about doing just that. In fact, I stood outside the tent and could see you inside. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, to come in and do it."

"It's alright."

"But I WANTED to. That's wrong, right?"

"You know, a lot of girls fantasize about their dads. It's kind of natural. I'm not worried about it," I said to her, my dick getting hard just thinking about how she looked completely naked, knowing that was exactly how she looked to herself.

She nodded and sat in the chair by the bed, careful not to touch me as we chatted.

"Here we are! Lunch!" Amanda said as she walked in with a large McDonald's bag. "I figured you'd like something real for a change. Well, at least as real as fast food can be," she said with a smile, pulling the little bed table over and setting the bag on it. She quickly pulled out containers of fries, and one of my favorites, a quarter pounder with cheese. The three of us demolished the food in record time, with me eating up any leftovers from the girls. We just finished eating when Doctor Shakari walked in.

"Well, Scott. I see we got your cast off. Shall we take a look?"

"Sure Doc," I answered, letting her pull the blanket off my leg, the end of the blanket pulling far enough off to let my flaccid dick lay exposed. It wasn't like she hadn't seen it before, so I ignored it as she checked my leg with her gloved hands, running them up and down the bones.

"Feels good here. Just going to take a while to regain your strength there. Lift your leg for me," she coaxed, holding a hand out over my foot. I lifted my leg until it touched her palm and then pressed against it with all the strength I could, which was apparently not much, given the look on her face. She reached down, leaning over the bed, grasping my ankle and squeezing it, her thumb measuring my pulse. I saw her eyes flutter slightly and then the room faded.

I looked around, confused for a moment. I hadn't ever recalled feeling disjointed like this. It had always felt as if I was suddenly "there". I found myself standing near a pool, the wide flagstone patio around it almost hot on my feet as water dripped from me and my suit. I was still trying to get my bearings when Doctor Shakari walked past me in a tiny purple bikini, water streaming from her body and hair. I felt compelled to follow her, walking along behind her until she stopped in the shade of a pergola and bent to pick up a towel. I stepped right behind her and reached for her nearly bare ass, cupping each firm smooth cheek in my hands. She jumped slightly and cried out.

"Ooooooh," she said, looking over her shoulder at me, almost as if she wasn't expecting my touch. I slid my hands around her body to her stomach, pulling her gently back into me, our wet bodies pressed together as I eased my hands up her body, slowly, teasingly, sliding across her firm stomach until my fingers reached the purple triangles of the bikini top. With a grin to myself, I let my fingers push the top up, sliding the wet material up over her perky little boobs, her hardening nipples providing the only resistance. "Are you being naughty?" she asked, without looking back, but also making no move to stop me. "If you keep doing that, you're going to have to do a lot more. You sure you're prepared for that?"

"Are you?" I found myself asking as I pushed the top all the way up her chest to expose both firm little breasts. I cupped one breast, gently squeezing her nipple between my thumb and finger while I slipped my other hand down again, across her firm smooth stomach to the top edge of the bikini bottom. I used my fingers to push the bottom down, forcing it down between her thighs, the tiny strings coming loose as she pulled the small bows on either hip.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned softly as my fingers slipped between her legs and stroked her soft exposed lips. Her bikini bottom dropped all the way to the flagstones when she let go, leaving her in nothing but the small top pushed above her tits. I felt her hands work between us, finding the tie to my own swim trunks and tugging it, working it loose so she could work my trunks down over my butt. I felt my swimsuit slide down my legs, my now exposed hard-on pressing between her bare ass cheeks. "Oh God. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

"You sure that's what you want?" I ask with a grin, already knowing it is.

"Oh God you are such a tease," she moaned before I turned her around to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled her face to mine, pressing her lips to mine in a long wet erotic kiss. I lifted her up, her slender frame light in my arms. She broke the kiss only long enough for me to find her pussy with my cock and settle her down on it. She pulled our faces together again as I held her by her ass, using it as a handle to pull and push my cock in and out of her pussy. In and out I stroked, her moans forced into my mouth as she continued the embrace. "OH FUCK!" she cried after only a few minutes of her sweet pussy stroking on and off my fat cock. "I'M COMMMMING!" she cried into the air as she leaned back as far as her arms would allow without releasing from behind my neck. She ground her pussy hard into my body as she trembled and shook. I lowered her down, kneeling down onto the flagstones and laying her on the lounge chair in front of us. She lifted and spread her shaking legs, knowing what I wanted next, wanting it as well.

I started pumping in and out of her, slapping my body against her wet ass with each stroke. In and out I went, caressing her vagina while it clamped and spasmed around me. I could feel the urgency, the need build. I knew I was moments away and continued to pump myself into her over and over, faster and faster until it happened. "AHHHHHH!" I grunted loudly as my cock surged the first gush of cum deep into her pussy. Over and over I came inside her, my body jerking, her legs and arms trembling as her climax was teased back up again for a few additional moments.

"Oh my God. I love feeling you fuck me like this."

"What if your husband finds out?"

"He won't, as long as we're careful, like today," she whispered back. "How about next time we just forget the suits altogether?"

"That could be difficult. Aren't we all having dinner together next week? Not that I wouldn't mind seeing you running around the yard naked, but my wife might object."

123456...8