Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked her own lips for a moment, closing her eyes and imagining it was his fingers. She let one finger slip between her lips and find her clit, little tingles racing through her body as she teased her finger over and around it. No. She had to stop. If she kept doing that, she really would be too wet to go without panties. She didn't want that.

She pulled her fingers from herself and walked to the little closet. She opened the door and pulled out the perfect dress. She'd thought about this a long time. What could she wear that would be easy for him to get into, or her out of, if he decided to take her right there? Not that he would. He'd never do it in public like that, but damn, it would be so worth it if he did. Imagine standing there, in full view of everyone in the room, unwrapping the dress from around her body, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her in just the sexy black outfit she had so carefully put on. Would he kneel down and lick her pussy? Would he just push her back onto a table and pull his dick out and slide it into her? It didn't matter. She'd be too nervous for it to matter. All that mattered is that he'd push his dick into her, filling a place that hadn't seen one in many, many years. If not, maybe in private, the back seat of a car. It had to be something easy to open in the tight confines of the back seat. It wouldn't be exactly romantic, but at this moment, she didn't care. Romance could be overrated. Hard cock in wet pussy was NEVER overrated.

Maybe they'd take a walk along the river. It wasn't far from the hotel. Only a few short blocks. The walkway had all these nice little semi-secluded benches in little stone walled nooks that stuck out into the river. The trees made them secluded. She bet that if he wanted to, he could practically undress her without anyone seeing. Take her dress off and leave her in this little nothing she worked so hard to make perfect. She could sit on the edge of the wall and let him slide his cock right into her wet pussy, the night's darkness being all they needed for seclusion. Yes, maybe he'd take her for a walk. Maybe she should suggest it? Coax it? Or was that too forward?

She carried the thin black dress towards the mirror, stepping in front of it until she could see herself in it. She slipped her arms into the material and then wrapped it around her body, crossing the left over the right. There were two ties, one on each half, but if she left the left tie undone, it would be so much easier for him to get into, even sitting at one of the tables he could easily slide his hand between the layers and find the thin silk she had on under it. If he did, she could suggest an invitation to see what it looked like, all he'd have to do is take her someplace and open her dress. But no. If she left it lose the dress would slip and she'd be unable to adjust it without being obvious, and if she didn't, she'd look like a slut trying to show off too much of her body.

But she wanted to show off her body, at least to him. She tied the tie and then crossed the front over and wrapped the belt around herself. That was all there was holding it on, one belt and one tie. It would be so easy for him to take it off of her. She hoped he would. She hoped he'd want to. True this wasn't a date, but then...one had to be bold if she wanted to capture his attention. She briefly wondered what her son and daughter-in-law would think of her. Going after him in such an obvious way? Trying to catch his eye right in front of them? Did it matter? It was only hours away, and already she was nervous. She wanted him to see her, to touch her, to make love to her. It had been too long for her, but only a few short years for him. She pulled the hem of the skirt up to look at her pussy in the mirror. She didn't have to pull it too far. She hoped he'd pull it far enough.

She closed her eyes and envisioned him standing behind her, slowly undressing her, slowly caressing her body, slowly teasing her big soft tits and her so excited nipples. In a few hours, just a few short hours he could be, he could be holding, touching, caressing her. Her pussy was almost electric, wanting to feel him push into her, wanting to feel his body pressed to hers, wanting to feel him climaxing with her, filling her. It had been too long and now, she wanted it, but she wanted it with him. She could almost feel his hands on her breasts as she let her hands slide down to her pussy. She slipped one finger between her lips, unable to wait any longer, unable to hold back. She stroked her finger across her clit, gently rubbing it just exactly the way it needed to be touched. She was so turned on. She'd planned this for so long. She wanted this to happen, wanted to feel his hands on her, wanted to feel his hard member slide into her. It wasn't right before, it took time, she had waited since the wedding. She had watched him, given him hints, even made sure he saw as much of her body as she could get away with. But now it was time. It had been long enough. Diane knew he needed a woman in his life again, she just didn't know she wanted it to be her. It was time. She moaned loudly as her finger pushed her climax to the tipping point, her body shuddering and her juices squirting out onto the carpeted floor. God, she wanted to feel his cock inside her as she came.

"Amanda?" I asked as I looked at her, looking back at me. She was almost breathless, her chest heaving almost as if they had been making love, but this one, this fantasy, this dream, this... it wasn't that. It was something else, desire, longing, hunger... for him. She never pictured his face, whoever he was, but somehow, he knew, HE was the he she was longing for. "When?"

"Diane's birthday dinner," she whispered.

"My birthday dinner what?" my daughter asked quietly, looking between the two of us as Amanda suddenly blushed.

"The day of my accident. That night. You were getting ready for that night... and he, was me?"

She nodded, still blushing and moved back, letting me lay back in the bed as she retreated to the small chair she had been sitting in.

"Does someone want to tell me what you're talking about?" my daughter asked with frustration in her voice. "It's not like I don't know what happens when you touch, and I KNOW you touched. I saw mom climax." I saw Amanda look at her, almost as if to protest, stopped only by my daughter's words. "Don't tell me you didn't Mom. I can tell, okay?"

"Well, what if I did?" she said with a shrug.

"So, what about dad?"

"Nothing sweetie. Just a little fantasy he and I just shared. I'm sure you know about those."

"Yeah," my daughter answered, suddenly blushing. "I do."

"Well, good morning!" the young blonde said as she walked in. "Remember me? Amy? It's time for your sponge bath. If you ladies want to wait outside, this won't be long."

"Hey! Wait! Sponge bath? What happened to a shower when I get my cast off? It's off!" I said quickly.

"Oh. Well, the doctor didn't change the orders," she said almost apologetically.

"Well, we can do the shower anyway, right?" I asked. "Come on. Help me out here!" I practically begged when she gave me a frown.

"Okay. If you promise not to tell on me. I have to wash your room-mate too, so if I get you in the shower on the stool, can you wash yourself?"

"If I can't, I know someone who can help!" I said, looking at Amanda pleadingly. "Come on. It's not like you haven't seen me naked already."

"I'm not dressed to do that," she protested quietly, looking at my daughter for help.

"So? Take your dress off. It's not like I haven't seen you naked either."

"But you haven't."

"Yeah. I have." I nodded. "Trust me. Amy here knows exactly what I mean and so do you."

I could see her hesitate and then nod, my daughter looking at her almost shocked. "Mom? Really?"

"Unless you want to sweetheart?" Amanda asked my daughter.

"Hell NO!"

"Well, who's going to help him when he goes home?" Amanda asked. "Is he coming home with you? Because no way can he fend for himself until he gets some muscle back into his body. Unless you want to take him home with you, I'm planning on taking him to my house."

"Well. No. I can't take him home," my daughter said quickly, taking a slight step backwards, her eyes almost the size of saucers. "I mean. If I...if we...I can't... No. That wouldn't work," she finally got out, looking at me almost in fear.

"It's alright honey. I wasn't expecting anyone to take me home anywhere. Not with this....thing that happens," I answered her.

"But I wouldn't mind a hand in the shower from Amanda. God, I want a shower so bad."

"Alright it's settled. Amanda, is it?" Amy asked as she stepped to the room door and closed it. She pulled the curtain around us so we were blocked out of the rest of the room if someone stepped in. "So, if you want to get undressed?"

Amanda looked at me and then smiled slightly. "I guess I hadn't exactly planned on you seeing me naked the first time like this," she said as she started undoing the buttons on the front of her dress, at least the ones that I hadn't accidently popped off when she first got here. She stepped out of the dress and pushed her thigh high stockings down her legs, stepping out of her shoes and dropping them and her stockings on top of her dress. She paused a moment to look at me and then undid the back of her bra and shrugged it off. I looked at her breasts, seeing them in every bit of detail that I had earlier, the sight making my dick start to harden under my gown. She held her breath as she pushed her panties down, exposing the small patch of curls on her mound and her otherwise shaved lips. "There you go!" she said, standing straight and holding her hands out for me to look at her. "Like I said. Not how I planned on you seeing me naked the first time, but..."

"I think you look just beautiful," I said with a smile.

"Alright. Well, should we get you to the bathroom then?" Amy asked, dropping the side rail of the bed. "Okay. The only way I'm going to let you do this is to put your arm around my shoulders and let me help you there."

"You know what that'll mean, right?" I asked as I slid to the edge of the bed and let my legs dangle over the side towards the floor.

"I do," she said quietly. "But what else can I do? It's my job to make sure you're taken care of."

"Well, help me get this off then," I said, trying to twist the gown around to get to the ties that Amanda had tied such a short time ago.

"Let me," Amanda said, climbing onto the bed behind me and reaching for the bows. She carefully pulled each bow until Amy could pull the gown off.

"Looks like someone else is happy about getting to the shower," Amy said with a grin. "Or was it looking at your daughter's mother-in-law?"

"Could be," I said sheepishly, not really letting on which.

Amy took a breath and then moved closer to me. "You ready for this?"

"If you are." I nodded.

She slipped against me and I felt her bare arm slide around my back as she lifted my left arm to hook it over her shoulders.

She sat watching the tv, tired from work, staring at the mindless Christmas special on the big screen. The tree sat in the corner, blinking and twinkling in the otherwise dark room. Some light from the street filtered in through the living room window, a light coating of snow reflecting the blinking lights from the house across the street. She felt his hands on her shoulders, touching gently before grabbing more firmly, rubbing her sore shoulders. "Hey Jeremy," she said quietly.

"Hey yourself sis," he answered, rubbing the stiffness from her shoulders. "Tough day?"

"Aren't they all?"

"Most," he agreed as his hands slid down a little further than her shoulders, rubbing her upper chest gently through the thin nightshirt she had pulled on after work. "But there are ways to get rid of the frustration."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh," he said as he rubbed his fingers a little lower, stroking the tops of her full C cup breasts. His strokes slowly worked lower, reaching her quickly hardening nipples and stroking his fingertips up and down over them. "Last time I checked, sex was a great frustration vent."

"It is?"

"Yep. You know it is."

"How would I know that?"

"Doesn't it get rid of your frustrations?"

"I don't know. I've never done it."

"Never had sex?"

"With whom? You know I haven't had a boyfriend since high school."

"Didn't Sid take your cherry?" Jeremy asked quietly, letting his hands slide down further and cup both large soft orbs.

"He wanted to," she whispered softly, her breath suddenly hard to come by.

"But you didn't let him?"

"No. That's all he was looking for. I didn't want to let it go just for a quick fuck."

"That's why he dumped you?"

"Yeah," she said, feeling his hands squeeze her tits, making her pussy tingle with sudden desire.

"Ass hole," he whispered, letting go of her tits to slide his hands down further, his fingers grabbing at and bunching her nightshirt up to try and pull it up. He tugged on it but could only get it part way up because of her weight. She shifted her body and let him pull the thin material from between her butt and the sofa cushions, the nightshirt now easily sliding up all the way to her chest. "Lift," he whispered, pulling the nightshirt higher, trying to pull it all the way off.

"Mom might be home soon," she breathed, feeling the cool air of the room teasing her bare skin.

"Yeah. It's okay. We have time," he whispered.

"For what?"

"To get rid of some frustration," he said, still pulling gently on the bunched up nightshirt.

She thought about it for a few moments and then leaned forward and lifted her arms, letting him pull the nightshirt all the way up and off. He dropped it on the sofa by her and then moved his hands back to her tits, cupping and kneading them gently as she sat in nothing now but a very small thong panty. He stood behind her, stroking and rubbing and massaging her tits, making her so damn horny she wanted to scream. Instead, she leaned her head back, closed her eyes and moaned to let him know how fantastically superb his hands felt on her bare skin.

"You like that?" he whispered softly.

"Oh God yes," she moaned softly.

"Then you'll love this," he said in her ear before leaning over the sofa even further. She felt his breath on her right breast before she felt his lips. Little kisses, over and around her puffed out nipple, working slowly all over her puckered and engorged areola.

"Oh my," she breathed as he closed his lips around her whole areola and tried to suction it into his mouth. She could feel the heat of his tongue teasing her soft skin, little glittery tingles flowing through her body, most of them seeming to lead straight toward her pussy. She couldn't help herself. She reached down as she spread her legs and began to rub her fingers across the tiny patch of material covering her lips. Her fingers pressed the material to her lips, trying to force it between them to reach her wanting clit.

She felt her hand stopped by his, moved aside and then his fingers replacing hers. She could feel the strength of his finger as he rubbed up and down her slit, pressing the material slightly between her lips, her pussy leaking juices and soaking the tiny slip of material. "Nooooo," she moaned as his finger disappeared, only to come back again, this time pushing the tiny bit of cloth aside. She could feel the heat of his finger as he stroked up and down her soft delicate inner labia that protruded so slightly. His finger moved up and down, stroking softly, working ever so slowly between her lips, dipping deeper and deeper until she could feel his finger tease both the opening of her vagina and then all the way up to her excited clit. She reached for the panties and forced his hand out of the way as she lifted and bent her legs to pull her panties off, leaving her completely naked. She lay her legs down again spreading them wide, waiting for his finger to come back and tease her again.

She felt his lips leave her nipple and gasped out a long 'nooooo' again.

"Shhhhhh," he whispered. "Patience. Just keep your eyes closed and think how good my finger felt. It'll be right back in a second," he added as he kissed her cheek lightly.

She waited, unsure for what, but kept her eyes closed. She felt his lips come back again, only this time different. The angle was different. He moved in front of her instead of behind. She smiled to herself and let out a gentle moan of appreciation as he teased her nipple again, stroking his tongue over and around it. She pushed her legs further apart, wanting him to touch her again, to stroke his finger up and down her slit. She wanted him to make her come, to help her get rid of the new frustration that was building inside her. Then she felt it, his finger again, rubbing up and down teasingly, just brushing her protruding lips. Then harder again, spreading them apart, but this time different, wider, bigger. He rubbed up and down her slit, teasing both the entrance to her aching vagina and her excited clit. She felt him press against her entrance, pushing hard, trying to force something much bigger than his finger into her. She opened her eyes to look down at him, his cock pressing at her entrance, only to close them again and moan in pleasure as his cock slipped into her a couple inches. She could feel his fat head, wide and hot, so much hotter than the toy she used so many times. She felt him push deeper, her body expanding to accept him, just like it did for her toy, but this felt so much different, so much more real, so much more erotic.

"Oh God yes," she moaned as she felt his hands on both of her tits, squeezing and kneading them as he started to stroke himself in and out of her, using little, short strokes at first, each one allowing his shaft and her lips to re-lubricate before pushing slightly deeper. She felt his engorged head caress her depths, tease her in places and ways she didn't ever remember feeling. She finally felt his head press against her cervix, her clit grinding into the base of his shaft as he pressed tightly to her body. He let go of her tits long enough to loop his arms under her legs, lifting them high in the air as he brought his hands back to her tits.

In and out he began to stroke, driving his shaft in and out of her, each stroke smashing against her clit and cervix, sending little tingling jolts through her whole body. "Oh yes Jeremy! Fuck me! Ohhhh God it feels so good. Don't stop. Don't ever stop," she moaned loudly. "Pinch my nipples. Please. Oh God it feels so good!"

"Scott!" I somewhat heard Amanda say to me through the haze of my extremely sexually aroused state. I could hear her but couldn't seem to tear myself away from the sight of the cock sliding in and out of her pussy, MY cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I could feel not only the sensations on my cock but also the sensations it was causing inside her pussy. I could feel the pressure on her breasts, the squeezing of her firm breast and the tingle of her nipple being pinched slightly. "SCOTT!" I heard louder.

"AMY! SCOTT! What the hell are you doing?" I could hear mom shout at the two of us as I pumped my cock in and out of my sister's incredible pussy. We were both naked, so there wasn't any denying what we were doing, and I didn't want to stop. I slowed my strokes as I looked up to see mom walking into the room, staring at the two of us. "What are you two doing?"

"Fucking Mom!" Amy moaned. "Oh God it feels so good."

I looked back and forth between my sister's pussy and mom, staring at the two of us, more specifically, my cock sliding in and out of my sister rhythmically. In and out I stroked, my hands on Amy's tits squeezing and kneading them, occasionally squeezing her puffed out areola and nipples, but watching my mom watch us, one hand seeming to press against the front of her skirt while her other moved from one huge blouse covered breast to the other.

1...345678